Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the barn door opened. Multiple men rushed in, familiar to the voices she heard outside. They held fierce and angry scowls from the outside light, and one man found a switch to shed more light on the barn. In an instant they all gasped and stared at Pauline stuck in the cow carrying machine. She met all of their faces with wide eyes, her face burning brighter with each person she made eye contact with.

"...Hey fellas, are you looking for me? Hehe..."

Brandon took his cowboy hat off and stepped closer, getting a better view of Pauline's situation. He asked, "Evening Pauline, whatcha got yerself up to?"

"Hanging around the barn." She was slowly turning back and forth, both breasts dripping milk at a steadily increasing drip. "Whatcha got yerself up to? Find Gittergut?"

"We uh did... but now we're lookin fer Rory! Y'know er location?" He snapped his gaze away from her body and beamed into her eyes. The edge to his voice was rough, something she was surprised to hear from such a gentle man.

"Well she's not in here, but I'm kind of in the middle of something... can you please leave? Come back in like an hour? If you want her number I-"

A man stomped through the door. It was Gittergut, dressed in a suit without a jacket. His face was badly bruised, half of it more than the other like he'd taken a horse hoof to the cheek. His glasses were partly crushed on the same side.

"Is she here?" Gittergut pushed past, readjusting his fractured glasses. He stopped next to Brandon, and gave Pauline a quizzical smirk oozing smug contempt.

"Well, I guess she's here, not Rory. Good evening Pauline, have you seen your sister around?"

More people coming into the barn was starting to irritate Pauline more than embarrass her, and Gittergut's punchable face didn't help. She took a more assertive tone, "Rory isn't here and I'd appreciate it if you could all leave me be."

"Well she isn't in your house and the vehicle she's registered under remains outside. I believe out of anyone here you'd know where she is!"

"Calm down!" Pauline swung her body at Gittergut and he recoiled, "What the fuck's going on? Can I at least get down first?!"

Gittergut looked angry, partly embarrassed by his defensive maneuver. He became very angry and marched right up to Pauline. "Stop playing innocent, I can't imagine why she'd be here unless she was hiding from the rightful justice of the town! Pretending you aren't helping your sister will not help your situation!"

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?! Hey!" Pauline realized Gittergut's attention had dropped downward, but even lower than her own chest. He bent down to pick up what she realized was her phone.

"Conor... Martin?" As Gittergut spoke her phone let out a dial tone, indicating a hang up. He took a moment to scroll around her smartphone screen before flashing a wicked smile. Then he turned to the farmers behind him.

"Come here gentlemen! Read these messages while I make certain this young woman understands Rory's crimes!"

Gittergut passed off her phone before slowly pacing around her body, sizing up her bound body. "Recent news arose about my company having deeper involvement with the recent infestation. I wasn't aware until recently, but after some of these men came to me about the allegations I dug deeper into our company's restricted files. The unfortunate truth arose that, unknown to almost all of us lower management workers, the dogs were created by AgriCarrier themselves!"

Gittergut waited for Pauline's response, "Uh... that sounds pretty dumb, not gonna lie... y'all believe this man? Y'all were hunting him last I heard, this doesn't sound a little convoluted?"

"I understand how ridiculous the claim can appear, but it's true! Too many files have been revealed that support unearthing this truth, AgriCarrier selectively bred and controlled beasts to attack our farmland! And the same files point to your sister being the architect of our farmland country's suffering! And here I am, trying to find and question her about the problems, and she's skipping work to hide knowing that the truth would soon arise!"

"Ok whatever, fine! Something seemed weird about the dogs, maybe that's true, but I didn't fucking know about! Plus she was just around the house recently, let me get down and message her about talking this out-"

"No!" He shouted, drawing the farmers away from her phone, "No, now that we've come here I don't think I can consider you so innocent. You've all looked the messages over, correct?"

The farmers nodded, some giving Pauline a nasty look.

"When we searched the house we found some equipment alongside Rory's computer. It wasn't clear what was happening but it speaks on the dogs and their response to milk. Presumably not cow's milk..." the men followed Gittergut's gaze to Pauline's heavy breasts. Gravity had been pulling milk to pool at the ends of her breasts and her nipples could do little to halt the light streams squirting out.

"Regardless of your involvement, Rory's behind the dogs, she's here taking notes or running tests about them, she's hidden somewhere here, you refuse to tell us where, and on top of all of this suspicious activity you've attacked our community as well!"

"I've done what now?"

"You've been tempting one of our own Conor! Now that I think about it... you've been holding his equipment here and Denise's farm has suffered from the dogs! Your crops don't even look damaged! I imagine you're benefiting from the dogs!"

Everybody in the barn began to hollar at Pauline, angry and almost confused it seemed. Pauline begged everybody to calm down and discuss but the mob mentality held strong and they began to surround her suspended body.

"I can't believe them messages'real!" Brandon yelled, "Didja bring Conor to cheat? One of yer own?! Who else can we look to for safety out're if we can't trust each other!"

"I'm sorry Brandon! There's more to it I swear just-"

"All there is!" Gittergut rose above the roar of the crowd, "Is you being a wretched whore tempting men with this..." Gittergut stepped forward and wound his hand back, "Body!"

He swung his hand out and smacked one massive breast from behind. Pauline yelped as milk shot into the ground.

"What the fuck asshole?! Hands off!" Pauline glared.

"He's right, look at these things!" A farmer hopped up next to Gittergut, and grabbed her breasts, "I bet she was waiting for her cow milkin boyfriend to show up."

"Guys, fuck off!" Pauline pulled away from his grasp but her wrapped form could barely swing, "I'm serious! Whatever mob mojo nonsense y'all'r under, it's not ok!"

"Y'were callin Conor, strung up an all, invitin him ov'r huh?" Brandon and the other farmers stepped around Pauline, looking her naked body up and down.

"Can we please calm down and talk bout this? I know you care about Conor and I do too, but-"

"But you seem to care a little too much it would appear!" Gittergut riled up the crowd.

Unflattering words were thrown around the barn as different farmers smacked her swinging, trickling tits around. Then one farmer grabbed her by the nipple by the tip, holding it tight to keep her from leaking.

"Well I don't see Conor around, and if you aren't gonna help us find Rory we might as well help you get drained!"

Another farmer grabbed her other nipple and various hands were massaging her milk to the ends of her breasts. Pauline's protests went unheeded as her breasts took on a stronger pear shape, milk streaming between the mens' fingers.

"Should we hook her up to the machine?" One man suggested.

"It seems pretty obvious but I hear she's pretty tasty straight from the tap." Another countered.

"You suck on my titties I'm gonna bust your balls when I get down!" Pauline was focusing her struggles on getting loose. Unfortunately the pull downwards made it rather difficult to get any slack in the suspending hoists.

"Well we could go find Rory," Gittergut said, "if you could tell us where she is!"

"I..." at this point, Pauline felt powerless, even more than just being immobilized. She was convinced Gittergut knew she really didn't know where Rory was, maybe even the crowd, but the mob mentality was not something she could fend off.

"You don't know? Talk!" The farmer with her left tit stopped trying to keep her nipple shut, a futile effort in the first place. He grabbed her right above her nipple and crushed her areola. Hot milk sprayed in all directions from most of the pours in her nipple, getting everybody wet.

"Where is she?!" Pauline's right breast took the same treatment, but the man pulling down was much less apologetic. He pulled much harder, stretching her areola nearly half a foot. Pauline couldn't help but moan at the waterfall of milk falling from her body.

"You like tha, huh?" The farmers pulled her to the limits of her breasts, back and forth like milking a cow.

The other farmers helped exercise her breast ligaments while Gittergut grabbed a bucket from the corner of the farm. He slid it under with a milk-dotted shoe and watched her conflicted face fight enjoying the rough treatment.

"Guys that fucking hurts! I don't know where she is, please!"

"Alright, let's lay off the pulling boys. I thought we were gonna try straight from the tap!"

Multiple men cheered their friend on as he sucked in one hard, overstretched nipple. He stepped forward as he suckled, crouching down to bury his face in her massive hanging tit. The men took turns sucking milk out of Pauline's defenseless breasts, but Gittergut stood watching.

"Please!" Pauline's shaking was becoming more rhythmic, in protest of the assault but suggesting more.

One man noticed something between her legs, "You leakin some'ere else Paula?" He proceeded to poke a finger through the slightly moist bindings surrounding her pelvis. His fingernail jabbed her clit.

"BACK OFF!"

Pauline made a massive, convulsive jerk, bringing her legs closer in defense. Somehow the pull on her breasts was enough to help her jump right out of many of the bindings. She fell forwards, catching one last hoist with her ankle, plunging the drinking men into the depths of her drained breasts. The breast-milking men kept hold, even as her ankle slid free.

Most of the impact was felt by Pauline's breasts. Thankfully the men kicked the bucket of milk over before she fell too hard, but her weight and the men's faces heavily deformed her soft breasts. The men moved to the sides but kept hold of her breasts, sitting up and wrapping her chest behind her to continue their milky meal. Pauline reached for their eyes but other farmers caught her before she could even touch them.

"You guys are making a big mistake-ah!" Pauline was surprised to feel her plump freckled butt smacked. The farmers gave her a couple more smacks before she tried to kick out. They caught her legs and kept her on her knees, ass in the air.

"Alright!" Gittergut called out. All the men gave him their attention, finally leaving her nipples alone but keeping Pauline restrained against the ground. Gittergut kneeled to look Pauline in the eyes, his smug look replaced by a bitter cold scowl.

"I don't know where she is!" Pauline pleaded with him, "I don't know what you want! If there's something else, please!"

"I know exactly what I want. I want justice. Where's Rory?"

Pauline looked away before answering, "...can't you just call her or something?"

Gittergut shook his head, and wordlessly stepped behind her. She was hoping they'd finally leave her alone, but adrenaline started pumping through her when he pulled his pants down.

"Wait wait wait Gittergut c'mon, this doesn't accomplish anything! Guys c'mon! I would have said something earlier if I really knew where Rory is."

Brandon was restraining one of her arms. He'd made as many evil decisions as the other men, but looking from his face to others doubt was spreading. They all saw Gittergut fully undress from the belt down, his thin half-erect cock pointing down at Pauline from behind.

"We do need to save our farms, but maybe this isn't the best way to do it. Pauline and her sister have always been good to us-"

"And now we know they aren't what they appeared!" Gittergut cut Brandon off, "They seem close to eachother, but that just means we have to use that much more force to find Rory!"

Gittergut finally plunged into Pauline's pussy. She grunted in response, looking up to Brandon. He looked away.

The touch she felt inside her was beyond disgusting, but she could find some pleasure in his penis. It wasn't as short as she liked to pretend, but it was awfully skinny. She felt as much pleasure from her breasts, which the men had begun hand milking. The streams were strong, and as she relaxed more the flow increased.

The voices had died down and the farm was full of Pauline's bodily noises, from wet and dry slapping to the powerful squirts of her gargantuan breasts. Amidst the vocal silence of the increasingly guilty minded men, Pauline giggled.

Gittergut took a break from his unwanted thrusts, "What? I hit a funny bone?"

Pauline wasn't about to let Gittergut win, "You barely hit anything! You think flopping that little worm around is doing much for me? Maybe you should let somebody with better hardware swap in."

The farmers all laughed. The men milking her chest let off to massaging her gently, and all the men were looking to Gittergut for a response. He'd just begun to enjoy himself when she'd giggled, and now he seemed quite unhappy.

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch! Not doing anything for you? That's not what your body's telling me!"

He thrust back in and Pauline suppressed a grunt. She got him good, but it was hard to hide her pleasure when her sensitive breasts still had hands on them.

"You think so?" Pauline asked.

"Yeah, look at your tits squirt, you're wet everywhere!" He slowed his pace to give stronger thrusts. He smiled at her breasts, seeing the correlation to his influence.

It was getting harder to hide her bodily responses but she had to hold strong, "I'm getting more pleasure from my tits than your shrimp dick. Guys let me go for a minute, let's see what this creep can do without help."

Gittergut looked around the room for support, glaring at the farmer's curious faces. A few shrugged before they all let her go and stepped back. Gittergut flinched a foot backwards but Pauline didn't move to attack. After a moment of pause she shook her jiggly ass at him.

"C'mon asshole!"

"I-I shall!" Gittergut regained his composure and entered Pauline.

It was tough to not enjoy dick when she'd been riled up, but she took Gittergut's thrusts in stride. Her smile made the farmers confident Gittergut may not have been well equipped.

Gittergut was panting, hopefully close to his limit, "You're not enjoying this because your mind's twisted... you enjoy your tits too much!"

He reached forward and grabbed her closest breast. Pauline gritted her teeth against having her breast dragged against the ground, as he didn't have the strength to lift her chest. When her breast was right in his face, he bit into her areola.

"You like it rough you little bitch?" Gittergut teased through a mouthful of soft skin. He pulled back hard and her nipple gushed creamy milk past his ear.

"Not so hard!" Pauline screamed at him.

His bite only tightened as he began to convulse. The wet slapping hit it's critical frequency and Pauline continued to yell through gritted teeth. Gittergut let her go and fell back, hard on wet with fluids.

Pauline lifted herself up on her knees and pulled her breast forward, "He left some real fucking bite marks, fuck! But he didn't leave me satisfied, so go fuck yourself!"

The crowd of farmers cheered for her. She turned and spit in his face and the men hollered.

"You guys took a lot out of me, could I get some help?" Pauline raised a hand to the crowd. Her face grew a nervous twinge when she realized some of the men had their dicks out.

"You showed him!"

"Sorry for ever doubting you Pauline," Brandon followed.

"His puny dick couldn't even get you off, hah!"

"Let's celebrate!"

"We can still help you out!"

One farmer grabbed her hand and two more took her breasts. They carried her back on her feet but someone's dick immediately sunk into her creampied vagina.

"Agh no wait guys! Ple-" her open mouth was filled with Brandon's dick. She wasn't particularly interested in the sweetheart redneck but it turned out he had some wide girth and the muscle memory to mercilessly fuck her face.

The farmers who couldn't spit roast the worn-out farmgirl sucked and squeezed the sides of her milk tanks, crushing her glands. It would have been fun if she wasn't sore from the rough treatment and yesterday's over-milking but now she only felt panic.

"Please-! Stop-!" she begged, still choking on Brandon's cock. Her message wasn't heard.

She hit a real orgasm amidst the chaos but her mind was stuck on the strain on her used breasts. It very tempting to sock some swing testicles, but even if she had the control to strike she hoped tapping them would call attention to her reluctance. The men continued against her pleading hands and her body began to feel weaker and weaker.

Before long she felt herself fall, turning to her back mid-air. Thankfully the men's left hands could guide her to the ground without harm, making sure she didn't even land on her breast. Their right hands let loose a volley of semen across her body, aimed at her drained breasts.

The group let out weak "Woo!"s and "Nice Job!"s, either unaware or apathetic to Pauline's pain. She laid on the brink of consciousness, trying to focus on the pleasure more than the pain. Whatever was happening, everybody came so the worst should be behind her.

The panting and words of heterosexual male appreciation were interrupted by the door swinging open, banging against the barn wall, "Every one of you men get out here now!!"

Every man froze in response to the voice. The earthshattering cry commanding everybody's attention. Gittergut looked especially lost for words. If Pauline had more energy, she would have shot up to attention.

"NOW!!"

The previous boom had been outdone by the roaring command and in an instant the men flooded out the barn door. Gittergut stumbled forward to catch up to the crowd. After his limp footsteps caught up the door slammed closed.

At first Pauline thought whoever that voice belonged to was in the barn, but she turned to see she'd been left alone in two primary fluids. Feeling safe and alone, she decided to take a moment to process the situation: my sister's evil, everybody hates me because I helped her and made Conor cheat, and some of my closest friends just participated in raping me with the slimiest worm I've ever come to know, plus he's apparently the hero in this situation... Ouch, thinking made everything hurt even more.

That's when Pauline thought harder on the voice. It was booming and frightening, but she could hear some details behind it. The voice seemed possibly female but strong and masculine, obviously had a lot of power behind it, on the mature side, almost like...

Pauline forced herself to try and stand, knees shaking and buckling. When that didn't work she tried dragging herself but her breasts were sore and her resolve to crawl died. It was hard to stand but if that was who she thought the voice belonged to there was no doubt she needed to leave. Right as she managed to shift her weight to one foot, the door opened again.

There was a tall, somewhat muscular woman. Her hair was white and yellow, pulled into a short bun above a thin, aged face. She dressed like she lived in the 18th century, wearing a tan dress and apron over her imposing frame. Her tired eyes were wide, looking Pauline over. She carried a paper towel and some of Pauline's clothes, evident from the enormous hanging bra.