All Comments on 'Paul's First Assfucking Pt. 01'

by JohnLeslie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VinciusVinciusover 7 years ago
5 stars

Super hot sex !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best story on Literotica!!!

This story is fantastic!!! It's exactly what I want my wife to do with me and another man. I would love to suck a big juicy cock with my wife watching and also get fucked for the first time in front of her. I also want our male stud to fuck me deep and hard, pounding me like the sissy faggot that I am. The only thing I didn't like was the choking. I love it rough but not choking. However, kissing a man deeply and passionately in front of my wife is what I dream about all the time. I think I'm going to leave my computer open to this story and "accidentally" let me wife read it. Hopefully she gets the idea and agrees to do it. Wish me luck.

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
Holly SHIT

What a first time... is it possible for one to be fucked so hard so long that he would fall madly in live with cock, even if he was very strait? Wow what a thought how much and how long before he wanted cock as much as pussy if not more? And damn to have a sexy Lady there helping and telling the other men what to do damn sexy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
stop with the i am straight BS

you are not a straight person if you have long term fuck buddies that are the same sex...your bi...especially when in a threesome you give the guy all the attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes PLEASE

This was a dream come true I wish I’m this lucky at some point

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Helped By a Girl

I loved your description of taking it up the ass. I can enjoy topping a guy, but I'm pretty much a Bottom. I'm not into really thick ones but I just love, like in your story, a long one that feels like it is stirring around in my belly and, when he cums, knowing his load is so deep inside me!

I have fucked girls when I was a teen, think they are really sexy, but I'm not really interested in straight sex. There is something though, that turns me on about the idea of a girl watching or helping me get fucked. I imagine her nasty talk and maybe wrapping her little hand around my partner's hard cock and guiding it up my butt!

The girl in your story didn't get her DP. I'm a Sissy and a Crossdresser. I don't want to be a real girl but, I do envy them for one reason. I can only imagine how fantastic it must feel to be stuffed so full with a cock in your pussy and up your ass at the same time. I think it would be easier and less painful than two in the ass at the same time. I have had my buddy try to slip a dildo into me next to his cock and it's just too much for me to take.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous