All Comments on 'Paul's Mother'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

stopped reading at "12 inch cock". WTF is the matter with these writers?

washdog10washdog10over 3 years ago
Hard To Read

I generally like your writing, but I had to stop reading this one because of the extremely long paragraphing in chapter six. I am placing this in my faves in the hope that you will edit it to make it easier to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nocturnal Lagophthalmos

Is the inability to close the eyelids completely.

https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/sleep-eyes-open

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my God

This is one of the most stupid stories I have ever read, and only partially read at that. The concept is fine, but the way you go about laying out the story is just ridiculous. I'm not going to go into how many ways this is horseshit, because I really just want to move on and hopefully find a writer who can actually write. Good luck with whatever writing career you think you might have.

petitechasseurpetitechasseurover 3 years ago
5 stars

Hope to read more of your stories, homerdepot. A hint of the absurd is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a load of badly written bull shit couldn'nt stand it past the first page well bwlow litertotica standard, and quality control should heve stepped in and returned it to the Auther and put a ban on the Auther until the person has passed the ellimetry course of story writing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous