Paul's Sissy Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I nodded and a moment later I felt the snap of the leash. Like a wanton slut I vacuumed the poor girl's clitty all the way into my throat again and held her there as I kept sucking in.

The driver was whimpering and crying now, visibly shaking from what I was doing to her.

Chrissie whispered to her. "On the count of three, you may cum. One...............two..........three!"

Immediately I felt the rush of warm sissy juice hitting the back of my throat. She continued cumming and howling like a banshee for a long, long time. I was amazed how such a small little clitty could cum so much. I almost came myself, but also was at the point in my training than I knew better. Finally, I could feel her getting soft and I lovingly removed her from my mouth and cleaned her off. As I did this, she was actually slumped over, trying to compose herself.

"Well done both of you. Two cute sissies together is such a treat."

Knowing my place and my training, I blurted out, "Thank you so much for letting me pleasure you. I hope you were satisfied with my performance."

The smile that came across the driver's face said it all. She pulled up her spandex pants, knelt down and kissed Chrissie's heels and waved goodbye. As the SUV drove off I raised out of my squat and was greeted with a peck on the cheek.

"Good slut."

I was led to the elevator and we exited once again into what had become my home for the last six months.

Chrissie pointed for me to kneel before her. She looked down at me and began speaking.

"So tomorrow is a big day. So far I have been pleasantly surprised by the way you have taken to your training. I will make sure to let your wife know this when she arrives tomorrow. At this point you are no longer Paul. You are now Paulette. Paulette the sissy slut. Remember this tomorrow because your wife will expect you to answer to that name and also remember that you exist now only to please her. No matter what she explains to you tomorrow you are here and are being trained only as a conduit for her pleasure and satisfaction. Keep that in mind slut. No matter what, do not disappoint me. I do not want to have to have you punished once again!"

I was going to ask a question but then knew better of it. I kissed Chrissie's heels and held onto her calves. I did not want to let go tonight. I did not want to see her leave me alone for the night. I remained with my lips on her heels, softly crying again with all of the anxiety building up in me with the thought of seeing my wife tomorrow. In the six months since being under her control I had grown to adore Chrissie and found an uncontrollable longing to see her every day. My rational self once had questioned this but I had come to accept the fact that she was downright alluring to me and the fact that she was a sissy did not sway me in my craving to do as she wished. And now, as I kneeled hugging and kissing her heels I wanted nothing more than for her to stay with me for the night.

"Oh Paulette. Look at you. I am so, so proud of you. In such a short time we have transformed you into such an emotional feminine sissy girl. Let all those tears out Paulette and come up and sit like a good slut on the couch and tell me what you are feeling right now. And don't worry sweetie there will be no judgment coming from me."

God I felt so vulnerable but everything also seemed so right. I got up, sat next to Chrissie on the couch, and started.

"I never thought I would feel this way about so many things. It seems that a new clarity has begun to make itself apparent to me. For me to be able to understand that perhaps all along I was meant to be a sissy. So far you have molded me into what I could have only dreamed of. And I adore you for it. I look at myself now and do not even recognize the person looking back at me. Everything I do, every day, is to make sure I please you and you are happy with my progress. I feel terrible when I disappoint you. And what you told me in the car today, about how you had some feelings for me also, well, that really took my breath away. I need you Mistress Chrissie. I love you Mistress Chrissie!"

( Chrissie was very familiar with this emotional catharsis brought about by months of training. She had seen it before in little sissy sluts in training. She had spent endless hours researching the subject to see if there was some common denominator. And it all seemed to come down to the fact that the sissy being trained got so indoctrinated into the constant appearance of their trainer that they actually began falling in love with them. Paulette was a classic case. But what made this one a bit different was the fact that Chrissie also had developed some strong feelings for the sissy she was training.)

Chrissie was careful in her response.

"Oh Paulette it is so wonderful seeing you expressing your emotions to me. I too have feelings for you sissy Paulette, but remember, you are married and your wife is your owner. And as I described earlier, it is her pleasure that always comes first. Always! And tomorrow you will be dressed to the nines and exhibited to her like a perfect sissy slut. I will make sure of that. But for tonight, we will sleep with one another...and I mean sleep Paulette. You will have me to hug and I will be there in the morning when we prepare you for your coming out party to your wife. Now be a good girl and run along, take a shower, clean and replace your plug and put on a cute pink silk camisole to sleep in. Crawl in bed and I will be in shortly after I complete my daily reporting. Now run along sweetie."

Chrissie unclipped the leash and removed the pink collar from around my neck. I was in heaven knowing that she would be next to me throughout the night. Suddenly I was utterly exhausted. The shower felt wonderful and as I let the water cascade over me I once again began to think of what tomorrow would bring. But knowing that Chrissie would be with me through the whole time had my anxiety level slowly subsiding.

I dried myself off and greedily re-inserted by plug into my empty feeling boipussy. I think I barely hit the bed and I was fast asleep.

I awoke sometime later, not really knowing what time it was, but I was being spooned by Chrissie, her hand lovingly holding onto my clitty cage. I could tell from her breathing that she was sleeping so I did not wake her. Her soft, supple skin was a wonderful feeling, snuggled up close to me. I once again closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, knowing that my life would no doubt take another change tomorrow.

( To be continued. I hope you all like where this is going )

12