Paul's Sissy Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Sissie's wife arrives and the day is full of surprises.
4.7k words
4.66
12.6k
17

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul's Wife Arrives

I can't really remember all the dreams I had the night before my wife was scheduled to arrive. Sharing the bed with Chrissie was so wonderful. Her sweet lithe body wrapped around mine while we spent the night together resulted in hours of bliss for me. If someone would have told me six months ago that I would be infatuated with a sexy sissy whose clit was continuously caged, well, I would have scoffed at the notion. But here I was, in I guess what one might call sissy heaven. Two hot, caged sissies cuddling, spooning and sleeping together.

The elephant in the room was of course Chrissie's proclamation that I was being groomed to please and satisfy my wife and that was the goal of all the training I was being put through. So any ideas I might have had regarding making sissy love to Chrissie was out of the question unless my wife would give me permission to do it. And by the looks of the copious amounts of sissy juice that I had leaked all night long and was running down my smooth legs, I certainly was enamored with Chrissie.

So as I felt Chrissie kiss me on the ear and get out of bed in the morning, I realized the quandary I found myself in. I had no idea what the day would bring. But I knew Chrissie would make sure that the creature that was presented to my wife in a few hours would be a proper, sexy sissy dressed appropriately for her coming out.

I slowly climbed out of bed and noticed my bright pink polish that adorned my toes and fingers that was painted on yesterday in the salon. I ran a hand through my hair and remembered what a cute bob it had been cut into and the pink streaks certainly gave it a sissy feel. My salon day was done in preparation for the arrival of my wife Crystal.

As I was sitting on the toilet peeing through my cage Chrissie sauntered into the room. She was already dressed to the nines and as always was as sexy as a sissy could possibly be.

"Hop in the shower Paulette. Make sure to wash your hair with the shampoo I have put in there. We will give it a good blow out when you get out of the shower. I am going to retrieve your outfit for today while you shower. Today is a very special day so we want you looking perfect. Make sure to wash off all your make-up. I have a special friend coming over that will paint your sissy face to perfection."

And with that Chrissie turned and left the room, swishing her heavenly ass as she exited.

As I was using the feminine body wash in the shower my mind kept wondering what the reaction would be when my wife saw me again. If I look back to the guy that had been dropped off to this luxury condo months ago, and compared him to the ultra feminine sissy that Chrissie had turned me into, well, there was absolutely no comparison. Sometimes after I am all dressed up with my wig on I hardly recognize myself.

I was deep in thought as I opened my eyes and saw Chrissie sanding outside the shower. She was tapping her wrist where a watch would be, motioning for me to hurry up. I smiled at her and rinsed off, exiting the shower as she handed me a big, fluffy pink towel.

"Let's get a move on bitch," Chrissie barked. "Your wife will be here exactly at noon and we need to make sure you are all done up and pretty for her. You will notice the new butt plug on the sink. It is stainless steel with a very hefty weight to it. It has been specifically designed to massage your p-spot all the while it is in you. It weighs almost two pounds so you will never forget it is there. Now dry off and I will blow out your hair. My friend, Francis, will be here in ten minutes to begin your transformation."

After drying off, I sat down and Chrissie used the blow dryer on my new haircut. Without my makeup on I really resembled a cute tomboy. Once dry, Chrissie instructed me to insert the new steel plug. It was incredibly heavy and quite wide at its thickest part. Chrissie asked with a snicker if I needed any help. A month or so ago I would have scoffed at the idea, but now, with my new found fondness for her I answered yes.

'Okay Sissy Paulette, bend over the sink for me and pull those cheeks apart."

I felt myself quiver with anticipation and arousal. I watched as she snapped on a pair of latex gloves and then lubed up two of her fingers. I felt the slight nudge and then the lovely feeling of her fingers entering me and slowly sawing back and forth. I was always fairly open from the constant wearing of my plugs during the day but the way she was manipulating her fingers had me quickly leaking sissy juice out of my cage. My moaning was met with a quick slap on my ass and an admonition to behave myself. Her fingers eased out of my boipussy and then Chrissie made sure that I saw her coating the large steel plug with lube.

She stated. " Now Paulette, because this is a steel plug you really do not need much lube at all. Now remember to push out as I begin to insert this into you. It is wider than any of your other plugs so you will definitely feel it stretching your rosebud. Are you ready?"

I nodded yes and then the cool feeling of metal was at my entrance. I pushed out like I was taking a shit as Chrissie pushed the monster into me. With a pretty loud plop the plug pushed into me and sat heavily within my pussy. The initial feeling was rather odd and a bit uncomfortable, but as I got a bit more used to it I realized it was pushing against my p-spot every time I moved. The weight was certainly discernible and I knew that I would know the plug was in me for as long as I was plugged.

"All done sissy. Let's get you in front of the makeup table. I just heard Francis arrive and she will be working on you for a while. And here she is now!"

Another fantastic looking lady entered the room. Long brown hair surrounded a beautiful, sultry face. I had given up trying to distinguish sissies from real females. All I know is that there seemed to be a never ending parade of gorgeous creatures that I kept coming in contact with.

Chrissie met Francis with a lip to lip kiss.

Looking over at me, Chrissie said, "Here is our new sissy Paulette. She is coming along nicely and really has the potential to outshine all of us. I thought with the help of you and the magic you do, Paulette could be turned into a raving beauty."

Francis sauntered over in what I noticed to be impossibly high heels. She took her hand and raised my chin so she could study my face. A slight smile adorned her perfect red lips.

Francis turned to Chrissie. " Oh she is much cuter than I thought she would be. I can definitely work with this. By the time I am done even Paulette will not recognize Paulette. And when that happens I might be in need of a tip. Has this little slut been fucked by a real cock yet?"

Chrissie snorted and answered. "No Francis, Paulette is still a virgin when it comes to her boipussy. Perhaps I can arrange she stays that way and arrange a later visit after I have given her some strap-on training. That way she will know how to perform for you as you defile her for the first time."

I sat, dumbfounded, just listening to the two vixens discussing the taking of my ass. I knew better than to interrupt so I sat silently, looking down demurely at my newly painted fingernails.

"It's a deal," Francis shouted. She clapped her hands and shouted, "Let's get started!"

Like a surgeon getting ready for an operation, Francis dropped a big bag on the floor and began spreading all of her necessary items and equipment on the table. There must have been over two dozen items. She swung my chair around so my back was facing the mirror and began her work on me. I couldn't for the life of me remember exactly the step by step process of transforming me, but I do think it must have taken nearly an hour. I never realized putting on makeup would require such a long period of time but I soon concluded that I would be doing this on a daily basis from now on.

A loud clap of the hands startled me from my reverie,

"Voila!", Francis shouted. " Are you ready our new sissy slut? I think I have out done myself. Now close your eyes as I turn you towards the mirror. That's a good bitch. Here we go. One...two...three! Open your eyes!"

Holy shit! Who was the face staring back at me? There wasn't a trace of masculinity left in the person I was looking at in the mirror. My face was fucking beautiful. My lips were red and perfectly outlined with a slightly darker color giving them a sexy, pouting look. My cheeks were simply flawless with a hint of blush that seemed to highlight my dimples when I smiled. And my eyes...oh my. Done in a shadowy, sultry look with a hint of purple and black and a sexy line of mascara. And then I was adorned with some long, flowing eyelashes that seemed to emulate femininity and eroticism. The whole look could be described as ultra classy with a hint of sluttiness. It was the epitome of a "come fuck me" face with a touch of class. I found myself overwhelmed and began to sniffle.

Francis noticed this. "Don't you dare start crying and mess up my masterpiece sweetie. I know it's a lot to take in, but this is you now. Whoever you were before is gone forever. You are now a luscious sissy slut to be used for the pleasure of others. And when I return for my tip I will definitely be using your virgin pussy for my pleasure. Now let's get that robe off so Chrissie can get you dressed properly for your unveiling to your wife."

As Francis began packing up all of her supplies, Chrissie appeared and told me to follow her over to the closet. She opened the door and a new pink outfit was hanging before me. I had never seen this outfit before and realized it was picked out specifically for my wife's visit.

The first item Chrissie handed me was a pink gaffe. Having not worn one before, Chrissie helped me and showed me how to gently push my sissy balls up into me and then she pulled up the tight gaffe which totally hid any hint of a clitty bulge.

The next item was a pink garter belt followed by a pair of pale pink stockings with lace tops. The luxurious feel of the extremely expensive hose had me excited once again, but with my clitty totally encased in the gaffe, there was virtually no room for anything to occur. No panties were given to me to wear.

As I attached the garters and made sure the back seams of the stockings were perfectly straight Chrissie pulled out what only can be described as a satin sissy cocktail dress. The top was made of a satin material and the bottom made up of rows and rows of frilly lace piled on top of one another. The same lace accentuated each of the short sleeves. The dress was quite short and I realized that any sitting or bending would certainly result in my bare ass being shown. Once Chrissie zipped up the back of the dress, a small lock was attached to the zipper and clicked shut. To complete the frilly look, Chrissie attached a lace choker around my neck which was a near duplicate of the ruffled sleeves. Finally, a pair of open toed strappy heels were given to me to put on.

Chrissie led me over to the full-length mirror and told me to take a look. Whereas all of my outfits in the past had a slutty, sexy feel, this outfit definitely screamed emasculated sissy bitch. The disappointment must have showed on my face because Chrissie immediately talked to me.

"I know Paulette, this isn't the look you might have been expecting when meeting your wife for the first time since your training began. But this is the outfit your wife specifically requested you be dressed in for your unveiling. Remember, all of our work so far has been to get you to a point where you understand that everything you will do in the future will be done to please your wife. So be happy that you are doing just as she asked. Now no more pouting or I will have your ass blistered with a severe caning! Now I just need to add a pair of special earrings for the occasion and you will be all set."

I knew she was right. I mean, all of this had been done and paid for by my wife in order to turn me into something that she desired. As Chrissie attached a pair of dangling diamond earrings on me that actually spelled out "sissy" I was suddenly aware that the pleasure I would give to my wife was what I always craved. I thought of how different it would be, me as her sissy serving her and being her live-in husband once again. I hadn't licked a pussy in a very long time and the sudden thought of orally pleasing her to orgasm after orgasm brought a new found sense of calm and excitement to me.

My wife was due to arrive shortly and Chrissie had me wait patiently in the bedroom with the door closed until my wife arrived. I kept looking at the time on the digital clock by my bed and finally noon was here. Almost at the exact time that the clock turned over to twelve the unmistakable sound of the elevator opening with a ding could be heard.

There was some conversation that I could not make out that lasted a few minutes. Suddenly Chrissie opened the bedroom door and approached me with something in her hand.

Chrissie looked at me with a somewhat disappointed look on her face and stated. " Your wife has requested I attach this pink penis gag to you before you make your entrance. Now the cock is fairly large so you need to relax and not gag when I tighten the buckles behind your head. Open up sissy."

To say the least this was not something I was expecting. As the pink gag was placed in my mouth I could feel the end of the cock settle near the back of my throat. As Chrissie buckled and tightened the large cock I concentrated on breathing through my nose and fighting back any gag reflex. My eyes watered a bit but Chrissie was ready with a tissue to make sure my makeup remained perfect.

"Okay Paulette, you are all set. Now when you enter the room, go immediately and kneel facing your wife directly in front of the couch. Keep your eyes downcast as a sign of respect."

With a stomach full of butterflies I followed Chrissie into the living room. As she stepped aside, I quickly made my way over to the couch and kneeled per Chrissie's instruction. On my way over I was able to steal a quick glimpse of my wife and much to my surprise a gentleman stood next to her.

For the first time in 6 months I heard my wife's voice. " Well, well, look at you. Stand up sissy, keep your eyes downcast. Let us take a look at you. "

Us? I carefully stood up as daintily as possible.

"Turn around little sissy bitch. Let's see what progress has been made. Oh my yes. Chrissie, you have done wonders. I knew my once husband craved this lifestyle, but seeing her now in all her glory is really awe inspiring. What a complete sissy they have turned you into Paul. Ooops, I mean Paulette. Turn around and lift your skirt. I want to see your sissy ass all neatly plugged per my wishes."

I turned around and lifted my skirt for them to see. I suddenly felt a hand wiggling the end of the steel plug and my knees slightly sagged.

My wife continued. " Look at that response. Simply amazing. Now before we get started, there are some things I need to discuss and show you. You may turn around and face me and raise your eyes."

I did as I was told and there stood my wife and a very handsome young man standing next to her. My wife, as usual was dressed impeccably in a light blue business suit with blue heels to match. Her hair was lighter and longer than I remembered but of course was styled perfectly. Her companion was also dressed impeccably sporting a tailored suit that hugged his athletic body. He had short black hair and was clean shaven. Looking at him I guessed that he was perhaps six foot three or so.

Once again my wife spoke. " I decided to have you gagged today so that there would be no interruption to what I am about to tell and show you. But I have to admit, seeing you now I really doubt that you would have the audacity to try to interrupt me even if I hadn't gagged you. So let me begin."

"This handsome hunk of a man standing next to me is my boyfriend and lover. We have been seeing one another for about three months. He is incredible in many ways and he has shown me what I had been missing from being with a real man. From now on you will address him as Master Harding. And you will address me simply as Mistress."

"Now I want you to kneel again and keep your eyes on the screen. "

I knelt as ordered and both Master Harding and Mistress moved behind me on the other side of the couch.

"Chrissie, please give us a moment dear. " My wife stated.

As soon as she left the room, the screen came alive. There was my wife, dressed entirely in black lingerie, from her come- fuck -me pumps to her black sheer stockings to her black corset. She stood lasciviously looking at the camera and then coming into view was Master Harding, completely nude sporting a very impressive erection. Smiling at the camera, my wife dropped to her knees and began sucking the large cock before her. She didn't just suck it. She devoured it like a back alley hooker. Master Harding was calling her his bitch and whore. I was stunned. She lapped and sucked and soon she was being face fucked like nothing I could have ever imagined. The moaning from both of them was very loud and suddenly Master Harding pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth and shot rope after rope of cum onto her face. The camera zoomed in and my wife was licking her lips trying to get as much of the man seed into her mouth as possible. "Who was this woman?" I thought.

The next scene had my wife bouncing up and down on Master Harding's cock while her nipples were being pulled and twisted.

From behind me my wife softly spoke to me.

"You see how a real man fucks a woman. A sissy like you will never be allowed inside my pussy again. You will however spend countless hours sucking and licking me clean of Master Harding's cum. This will be only one of your jobs bitch. There will be many."

At that moment my wife wailed as she came from the fucking being done to her in the video. Master Harding removed his large cock from my wife's pussy and fed it to my wife for cleaning.

Mercifully the screen went black. Both my wife and Master Harding once again stood before me. I was at a loss. I had never given much thought as to what my life would be like once my now Mistress took me back.

My wife called Chrissie back into the room and instructed her to remove my gag. I sucked in a big gulp of air and smiled at Chrissie in thanks.

Now it was Master Harding's time to speak.

"Your Mistress tried to describe what I was walking into today, but I must admit I never thought the man whose picture was shown to me is the same person as this sissy kneeling before me. I have to say you are one hot looking bitch and I can foresee us having lots of fun together. I never had had any inclination or desire to have a sissy slut please me but I think I am getting a new perspective. And that goes for you also Chrissie. When first approached by your Mistress concerning you I was disgusted by the whole idea and told her so. But I think she had an idea that perhaps the magic performed by Chrissie might change my attitude. And I am thinking that perhaps it has. But there really is only one way to find out. I need you to fish my cock out of my pants and see if you can get me off with your sissy lips and mouth. If in fact you can, then there might be a place for you with your Mistress and me. Now get busy slut!"

And with that I was once again ready to take a cock into my sissy mouth. But this time as I carefully pulled Master Harding's cock out of his pants it was flaccid. "Oh fuck" I thought to myself. What if I am unable to arouse this guy.

But I knew how hot I looked and I looked right up into his eyes and took his cock into my mouth. Luckily it did not take long for him to start to get excited. I started to slowly bob up and down on his manhood and I could soon feel the hardness and size of his dick. Now I realized I had him and I was going to play with him until he was almost going to beg for me to get him off. The more cocks I sucked the more I understood the power I somehow had over most men when I was greedily sucking their balls and cocks into my mouth. Master Harding was no different.

12