Paul's Sissy Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held him by the now hard shaft and began to increase the tempo of my in and out thrusts.

This blow job was quite different than most because unlike the way he face-fucked my wife, Master Harding was allowing me to control the action. I was changing up how much suction I applied and how much time I took to lick and lap at the big head of his cock.

My wife was giggling and talking to us as I sucked her boyfriend. "Well will you look at that. Paulette has become quite the cocksucker. And I see my boyfriend has changed his mind when it comes to sissy sluts. Go on sissy suck him good and make him want to keep you. Chrissie, get over here and eat my pussy. Let's not have these two be the only ones having so much fun. Come over here you little sissy bitch of mine. I need that luscious tongue on my slit now!"

And out of the corner of my eye I saw my wife lay back on the couch and remove the bottom of her business suit to allow Chrissie entrance to her pussy. She literally grabbed Chrissie's head and smothered her in what was no doubt a very wet vagina. This day seemed to be getting odder and odder. Here I was sucking my wife's new boyfriend's cock and my trainer was licking and lapping away at my wife's sopping wet pussy. I returned to my task at hand and let the cock slip out of my mouth only to be quickly replaced by each one of Master Harding's balls. His loud moaning was really ramping up the excitement in the room and soon my wife was also moaning away as she was nearing her first orgasm. I caught a quick look at Chrissie and she took a quick look at me. As if on cue, my wife began to shake uncontrollably and was yelling out as the throes of her orgasm overtook her. Chrissie continued to eat her as she came and as my wife was reveling in the aftermath of a wonderful squirt, Chrissie began to work on her again. I could tell my wife was a bit surprised by this but her moans once again let me know that she was totally enjoying the mouth of my sissy trainer.

I slipped the cock back in my mouth and decided to take a chance and took my wet index finger and pushed it into Master Harding's ass. And that did the trick. A loud howl erupted from him as my finger touched his p-spot and suddenly his cock was spewing his sticky seed into my mouth. I loved his taste and actually thought that I really would not mind cleaning up my wife after he deposited his load in her.

And for the second time in about ten minutes my wife came violently as Chrissie brought her off once again with her mouth and tongue.

As I cleaned Master Harding's shrinking member and returned it to his pants my wife had extricated herself from the couch and Chrissie was helping her get her pants back on.

Now back in control, my wife began. " I guess we have proven out the fact that my boyfriend has a new found appreciation for sissy sluts. Paulette you have turned into a delightful cocksucker sissy bitch who looks like she adores pleasing. Now I understand from Chrissie that you have more training to complete. Certainly we all know that you require hours of pussy training so that your ass will always be ready and willing to take cock and you will behave properly when being used this way. I have also instructed Chrissie to further develop your skills when it comes to sissy maid training, makeup application, voice training and impact play. The reports I received and viewed regarding your punishment session were quite disappointing. You will have to work on your ability to accept pain more readily and build up some tolerance."

"Chrissie, as usual you were wonderful. Perhaps I will have you come visit us occasionally when you aren't training Paulette. In the mean time, we need to get back to work and I expect my little sissy Paulette's training to continue in earnest. Now come Paulette and thank us for our visit."

I crawled over, first to Master Harding and kissed his shoes in thanks. Next I crawled over to my wife Mistress and kissed her blue heels in thanks.

With that, they turned about abruptly and left via the elevator.

Chrissie came over and patted me on the head like someone would do to their well-trained puppy.

"You did well sissy. I am once again proud of you. And it was so fun eating your wife's pussy once again. She has a wonderful taste and smell that simply is divine. I realize now that you had no idea that your wife was using me as a sissy slut even before you two got married. I have probably eaten her out more than you ever have."

And with a cackle Chrissie left me kneeling in the living room. Once again having been god smacked by a new revelation I was simply left speechless.

What a fucking day so far!

(to be continued)

12