All Comments on 'Paul's Sissy Journey'

by dressed4adomme

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
petey377petey377over 1 year ago

can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the story…

sissylily2018sissylily2018over 1 year ago

Can't wait forcthe next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate it when they say the story will continue but then it never does.

For that reason alone I give this story only three stars because it will never finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! That is quite a start to a series. A sissy is born. Looking forward to reading the transition.

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 year ago

Very lovely!! Lots of great head here!!

stiffie69stiffie69about 1 year ago

Hubahuba Lordy! I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story so far and can't help but to wish it was me. Please continue.

Shyguy421Shyguy421about 1 year ago

Great start. Looking forward to more.

Orlando_CalrissianOrlando_Calrissian10 months ago

501 jeans are button fly. it is impossible to unzip them.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImagination9 months ago

Excellent beginning, although the first chapter leans more heavily into the BDSM theme than the TG/CD theme. I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

As it happens, my history of work with couples around issues of domestic maltreatment would not let me relax into the manipulative nature of the letter. I jotted down the bones of the following 'reply' within the 60 second limit of the story.

My dearest wife, Crystal.

It seems we both have been disappointed the other. I've been disappointed by your inattentiveness and neglect. That I have explored and found pleasure in things that do not attract you is very related to your neglect and failure to communicate with me, your spouse.

As far as divorce, you have always been a self-possessed woman and have no shortage of access to legal options. I also have legal rights and standing, as your spouse. One such right involves our shared domicile. It is not legal for you to put me out without a legal period of notice.

Whether or not your demand for me to submit to your feminizing me is attractive to me, to do so unequivocally without meaningful discussion is out of the question. If you wish to alter our legal agreement, this ultimatum is not an acceptable step forward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdressed4adomme@dressed4adomme
268 Followers
Just your hard working successful Alpha Male who has discovered his love of submission.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES