Paul's Sissy Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment Jeremy decided to take full control. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his large cock down my throat. I gagged but he held me in place. I was able to relax and as he face fucked me I opened up completely to his luscious manhood. I was merely a vessel now for his pleasure, being used over and over, gagging, spitting, but still loving the total submission that had overtaken me. I really never wanted it to end. The hard fucking and my being used was euphoric. But I could feel he was close to erupting, and as his cock became even more engorged while seated in my throat I knew he was ready to cum. He pulled out just a bit and then he came. His warm seed splashed the back of my throat and I did all I could to swallow his sticky load. I had sampled my own cum before, but this was totally different. His cum was so thick, it tasted different but good and the amount continued to surprise me. I never thought he would stop cumming.

Finally, Jeremy had finished shooting his cum into my sissy mouth. Slowly he withdrew his cock and I knew the right thing to do was to clean him up and get his pants back in place. My cock was leaking all over my panties by this time, but I was not interested at all in my own orgasm. I was completely focused on properly ending my first cock sucking endeavor. So I licked his cock and balls clean, pulled up his pants, re-buckled his belt and zipped up his fly.

Jeremy looked down at me. "Follow me to the car bitch. Your new adventure starts now."

Part Two coming soon.

12