Paul's Sister is a Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so erotic, so hot. It was almost too much for me. And she was only doing it because she thought that there was some sunscreen on her bikini.

Then she looked up at me, and we made eye contact. That's when I knew, and then she confirmed it by grinning.

She then ended the teasing by removing her hand and closing her legs. I stayed with her for another five minutes, and then I went to my room.

How could I have been so stupid!

Now that I knew that my Sister was playing games with me, I kept out of her way. She wasn't going to fool me again.

But a few days after 'Sunscreengate', I had an idea. I would stop avoiding her, and when she teased me again, I wouldn't just watch, I'd touch her. She wouldn't like me doing that, and it might even upset her, but it would teach her a lesson. And that lesson was, don't mess with your little Brother.

However, for the next week she was as good as gold. No flirting, no teasing, and no flaunting her body in front of me. I didn't know if I should be relieved or disappointed. She must have got tired of playing games with me.

But on Sunday I found out that she hadn't!

I was in my bedroom, studying. Tomorrow I had a Chemistry exam and I was going over some past papers. I'd almost finished when there was a knock on the door.

I shouted out, "Come in."

It was my Sister, and she greeted me with, "I'm bored."

She then sat down on the bed, disturbing the papers that were on it.

"I've got an important exam tomorrow, please go away."

She shook her head, and then she said, "If you let me stay then I'll show you my tattoo."

Now she was being silly.

"You don't have one."

"If you let me stay then I'll show you my NEW tattoo."

No way, but when I saw that she was grinning, I knew that it must be true.

"Does Mother know?"

Her laughter told me that it was a stupid question. When she'd finished laughing I gave her my answer.

"OK it's a deal."

Knowing Miya well, it wouldn't be subtle, and it would be in a place that was within her underwear.

She was removing her T-shirt, so it must be on her breast. It was now off and I couldn't see it, therefore it must be under her bra. When that was unhooked, she let it slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor.

"What do you think?"

It was a serpent, and it was coiled around her nipple, as if it was paying homage to it. The colours were a vibrant red and blue, with blue being the dominant one. I'd expected it to be vulgar, but it wasn't. To my surprise, I actually liked it. However, as good as it was, it was second best to her impressive tits, that were topped with magnificent nipples.

"I like it, I really do."

She was smiling, pleased that I approved of it. Then her face suddenly changed, there was now mischief in her eyes. I knew what was going to happen next. She'd come up with some excuse so that she could touch her tits, perhaps she'd even play with her nipples. It would be done to tease me, to get me excited, and it wouldn't go on for long before she was putting her bra back on.

But not today, because I was going to take control!

"Can I touch it?"

I'd asked if I could do it, but I didn't wait for her answer because it would be no. I just did it. It took her by surprise, and before she could stop me, one of my fingers was touching the tip of the serpent's tail. Then very slowly I started moving it along the body of the serpent.

There's no point in being clever if you don't use it to your advantage. I'd reasoned that a hand groping her breast would have been too much for her, and she would have stopped me, but just one finger, gently tracing the outline of her tattoo, would be allowed to continue. And I was right. But if it was to become more than that, then I would have to get her to lower her defences by flattering her.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this. These are the best tits that I have ever seen."

Of course she didn't mind. Who doesn't like receiving a compliment?

I then waited until my finger was at the head of the serpent, and only an inch away from her plump nipple, before speaking again.

"And your nipples are," then I hesitated, as if I was searching for that one word that would do them justice, but I already knew what it was.

"Magnificent!"

She was now smiling, and it was radiant.

"Can I touch them?"

This time I waited for her answer, because I was confident that it would be yes. It was, but given by a slight nod of her head.

My fingers were now on both of her nipples, and I wasn't just touching them, I was playing with them. When she uttered a low moan I had to smile. It was barely audible, but it was enough to tell me that she was hooked. Now I needed to reel her in.

Within a couple of minutes I'd got what I wanted, her to be so excited, that when I was to suddenly stop, she'd be frustrated. Like I'd been when she'd teased me.

I was pleased, my plan had worked, but it had a flaw, and it was a fatal one. She wasn't the only one that was excited. I didn't want to stop, I wanted it to continue for as long as possible. I wanted as much of my Sister's gorgeous body as I could get. I wanted all of it!

When I put my mouth onto her nipple she tried to push me away, but it wasn't done with much force. I then sucked on it, long and hard. It made her gasp. When I did it again, but this time with even more effort, her gasp was louder.

When my mouth was off her, so that I could move to the other nipple, she helped me get to it by moving her breast towards me. I rewarded her by nibbling on it. Her loud moan told me that she liked that. And she was also liking what my fingers were now doing to the one that wasn't in her mouth. I was pinching it.

This was good, good enough to make a virgin come in their pants. But I was greedy, I wanted more than her large breasts, I wanted her sweet pussy.

My hands were now on her jeans, and I was trying to unbutton them.

"No, not my pussy. Just my tits."

"I won't go inside your panties."

She made me wait for a few seconds before responding, and what she then said wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"No."

I was now desperately trying to think of something to say to her that would make her change her mind. But my superior intelligence failed me.

All I said was, "Please," but to my great delight, it worked.

"OK, but just on the outside."

However, if she was given time to think about what she had just agreed to, then she might realize that the sensible thing to do was to stop, so I needed to act quickly while she was still willing. I got her jeans off in record time, and then my fingers went straight for her pussy, that was now only covered by her white panties.

All those bulges in her panties that I had seen before, were now getting the expert attention of my fingers. And as I moved upwards she was getting more excited.

"That's it!"

I stopped, because 'it' must be her clit. I was grateful for her help, without it I would have moved on, not realizing that I had just touched her precious jewel. When I pushed down on it she gave a low moan.

I was now concentrating on that spot, and I was doing a good job. The proof of that were the noises that she was now making and the stain that was now visible on her panties.

She was only letting me do this because I had agreed to stay on the outside of her underwear. But I desperately wanted to finger her, to push them deep up her juicy pussy. But if I tried to do that would she stop me? There was only one way to find out.

Her panties were small, stretched tight over her pussy, getting my fingers inside them would be difficult. They needed to come off.

After taking hold of them with both hands, I said, in my best commanding voice, "Miya, lift your bottom up so that I can take them off."

"No Paul, you're my Brother."

I wanted to laugh, but that wouldn't help. I was her Brother when I'd feasted on her big tits, and when I'd been rubbing her clit through her panties, but she hadn't said that on those two occasions.

When I said it again her response was different.

"If I let you then you'll want to fuck me, and that would be wrong."

I was now hopeful that I could persuade her. Of course I did want to put my cock inside her, but now I needed to act as if I didn't.

"No way, you're my Sister!"

I must have sounded convincing because she was now lifting her bottom up. I wanted to punch the air and jump up and down, but apart from making me look silly, it would waste some time, and I couldn't afford to do that because I had an important job to do. Removing my Sister's panties.

They were now off and I was staring at a pussy. And it was one that I shouldn't be looking at. But that wasn't worrying me. I was eighteen years old, always eager for sex. She was an adult, and she was willing, so I was going to continue without feeling guilty.

When my two fingers entered her, she sighed, and when they were deep inside her, up to the knuckles, she moaned.

"Fuck me with them, and don't stop until I've come."

I was now moving my fingers, but too slowly for her.

"Faster."

I quickly speeded up, and she purred. Good, she was now getting what she wanted. Then my cock suddenly twitched, to remind me that it was being left out. It needed to be patient, its time would come. However, there was a question that needed to be answered.

What part of Miya was going to make it spurt, hand, mouth, or pussy? All would be nice, but if it was lucky then it would get the ultimate prize, her sweet pussy.

She was now well on her way to that climax that she had asked for. My fingers were working like pistons, and there was a squelching noise, the result of her excited pussy being so wet, but you had to listen carefully to hear it because it was almost drowned out by all her loud moaning.

Her climax, that had been on the horizon, was now almost here. She just needed a little push to tip her over the edge. I might only be young, but I'd learnt a lot from Victoria, my first serious girlfriend. We'd met at my eighteenth birthday party. I was the shy virgin, and she, because she was twenty seven, was an experienced lover. That has been the perfect combination. She was the teacher and I was the willing pupil. After only three months it was over, but it had been wonderful while it had lasted!

"When there's a problem, rub the clit. That always works."

That had been her mantra, and that's what I was going to do now.

That did the trick, and after only a few seconds. When it happened, I offered up a silent thanks to Victoria for her good advice.

I like watching a woman come, especially when it's a big one. And my Sister's was. She was vocal, almost a screamer, and she was animated, kicking her legs out when her orgasm was at its peak.

I was now waiting for her to recover, and I was smiling, that was because when she did, it would be my turn. But when she had, and I saw the look on her face, my smile instantly disappeared. Then, to confirm what I'd been thinking that she'd want to do, she spoke.

"We have to stop."

I could tell that she was feeling guilty, so understandably she wanted to end it. But I had no regrets, so I wanted to carry on. If I was going to get what I wanted then I would have to persuade her to continue, but the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach was telling me that I knew how difficult a task that would be.

But I refused to be defeated. Yes, it was going to be difficult, but not impossible. I might not succeed, but I was determined to give it my best shot.

My instincts told me that the first thing that I should do is hug her. When I did that she didn't resist, instead she embraced it, that was a good sign. Now for some well-chosen words.

"That was wonderful, we shared a special moment in time, something that I will always remember. A cherished memory."

"Yes it was."

Good, I'd got her to admit that she'd enjoyed it. Now I needed to convince her that fucking would be even more pleasurable, and that we should do it. However, my words should be subtle rather than crude.

"We could make it even more special. If I was to be granted one wish then it would be that you would let me make love to you. If we were to do that then I just know that for both of us it would be the ultimate experience."

That was over the top, almost poetry. And if I was to be granted a wish, then I'd ask for money or a bigger cock. Also, I was promising a lot, the ultimate experience. But could I deliver? Hopefully, I was going to get the opportunity to try.

I'd given it my best shot, and it was now up to her. As the seconds ticked by, while I waited for her decision, there were butterflies in my stomach. I was now convinced that it was going to be no.

"OK."

I couldn't believe it, I was stunned. It had worked. Then she suddenly pushed me away, and with such a force that I almost fell over. She thought that was funny, but I wasn't amused. But when she spoke, all was forgiven.

"Take your clothes off before I change my mind."

During all the time that men have been wearing clothes, nobody has undressed quicker than I was doing now. That was understandable, because waiting for me was my Sister's pussy, and she was going to let me fuck it!

When I'd lowered my boxers my cock had sprung out. Its size wasn't impressive, but its eagerness was.

Her response to seeing it was, "That's a nice cock."

I would have liked her to gasp, or to say that it was a big one, but I'd settle for nice.

While I'd been taking my clothes off she'd removed her skirt, so both of us were now naked. We were ready to continue. For her it was making love, for me it would be fucking!

The animal in me wanted to do it straight away, to just bend her over and fuck her hard. That would satisfy me, but not my Sister. She would want that, but only later, when her excitement was at fever pitch. My task now was to get her to that level without rushing.

When I kissed her it startled her, and she didn't respond. Then she suddenly came to life, kissing me back with equal passion. This was special, it made it feel as if we were lovers, rather than siblings that were doing something sinful.

We were now not just kissing, our hands were all over each other. I had one hand on her breast, and the other was between her legs. Hers were on my cock and balls. It was as if neither of us had experienced this before. It was wonderful, and it was going to get even better when she was ready to fuck. And please let that be soon.

I must have recently done a good deed, because my prayer was answered, and after only a couple of minutes.

"Fuck me, and do it now."

Without me having to ask her, she was getting into position. If you were to see me now then my big smile would tell you that it was a position that I liked.

She was on all fours, and that was my favourite way of fucking!

I was now behind her. There are some things, that when you see them for the first time, they take your breath away. For example, the Taj Mahal or The Grand Canyon. What I was looking at now should definitely be added to that list.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her bottom was high up and her stomach was low down. It was a view that was making my cock twitch, and there was one part of her body that was exciting it the most. Her opening.

While I was parting her lips with the head of my cock, I was smiling. It was a smile so big that it was making my face ache.

When I'd given her all that I had she gave a little groan, it was barely audible, but hearing it made my heart sing because it told me that my cock was big enough to give her pleasure.

After two strokes she was moaning, and that was good for her. But I had a problem. I wasn't going to be able to last for long, and that was her fault. Her pussy was too tight, too good.

"Fuck me hard, as hard as you can."

Oh no!

I wanted to, but that would finish me off and therefore leave her hanging. If that happened then she would not be happy. I'd persuaded her to let me fuck her, and in return she was expecting to get a big climax.

"Harder."

I would just have to do it and hope for the best. The next one was, but the one after was brutal, perhaps my best one ever. And that was the end for me. I was now spurting into her sweet pussy. It was wonderful, but I knew that when it ended I would get some harsh words from Miya.

"My pussy's in it."

I couldn't believe it, more by luck than good judgement, we had come together. And hers, like mine, was a memorable one.

When her orgasm had subsided she slumped down, taking me with her. For the next few minutes we stayed like that, with her whimpering.

An hour later our parents were back home. When they arrived we were in the kitchen drinking coffee. While we'd been waiting for them to return we'd had time to talk about what we'd done, and we'd come to the following conclusion.

It had been wrong and we shouldn't have done it. However, we would be doing it again, and as often as possible!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12