Paul's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile touched her eyes as she slowly lowered her mouth. I felt the tip of my cock slide into her throat. She then started working it in and out, moving faster and faster, til I felt my orgasm building.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her.

It only made her move faster. I tensed and she pulled back until only the tip was in her mouth. That was all it took. I came hard, pumping cum into her mouth. She took it all, except for a little that trickled down her chin.

She sat up and took a finger and wiped her chin and sucked it clean. She said, "Mmm, you taste so good. That was a good breakfast. Let's get a shower and head home. We have things to talk about and things to do." With that she dragged me out of bed and into the shower.

As we washed each other, she giggled like a schoolgirl. I started to recover from my wake-up call. I pulled her to me, trapping my rapidly hardening cock between us.

She looked down and said, "Already? This could be a very exciting relationship we may have started. When your dad is home, I am lucky to get any from him except on Friday and Saturday nights. And even then it's one and done. I love him, but I need more."

I summoned all my willpower, and said, "Well, let's rinse off and get some breakfast. I haven't had anything yet, unlike you." I smiled.

She said, "I didn't hear you complaining when my mouth was full."

I had no complaints, then or now. I pulled her out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and told her to dry off. It was time to go get breakfast. We are going to look like a couple of high schoolers after their prom.

I called to have my car brought around in ten minutes. We got dressed and went to the lobby. I settled the bill, and we got in the car. I headed to the WaffleHouse at the Interstate. We ate breakfast, and headed home. My thoughts for the next two weeks were going to be very interesting.

To Be Continued.............


12