Paul's Wife Leaves Him Abruptly

Story Info
Experienced some hot gay sex, suddenly. It was Hot!
4.9k words
4.71
8k
24
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,186 Followers

Spring 2023,

I rented a condo in Palm Springs a few years ago and it's been fabulous. The community features a beautiful pool, hot tub, gym and clubhouse. I enjoy hanging out at the clubhouse and pool, when I have free time. That's how I get to know most of my cool neighbors. I live alone and enjoy my freedom and all the possibilities that go with it.

I have a sexy girlfriend named Kim, unfortunately she lives an hour away. So, we try to see each other on weekends. She's younger and it's not that serious, definitely fun though. I'm 34 and she's only 23, I met her through some friends at work. Kim has a tight little body, that she loves to show off. I love her outfits and pulling them off even more! Our relationship is fun and casual, nothing serious. She has a really cute ass, and I don't mind her flaunting it at all.

Kim makes friends easily and met a neighbor of mine named Jessica at the pool last fall. Jessica has a husband named Paul and we all became buddies. Soon me and Paul were hanging out and watching sports together during the week. He was very easy to talk with and always made me laugh. It was also convenient for us to drink and not have to drive home. We got pretty drunk and stupid, some nights. He was my new BFF for sure.

We would all hang out together on weekends, we did BBQ's and movies frequently together. Also trips to the hot tub at night, were not uncommon for all four of us. We drank and all had a lot of innocent fun. This went on for months and months. I felt very comfortable around Paul and Jessica. I didn't think Paul was into my girl and Jessica and I kept a safe distance. There was a lot of innocent flirting, which was fun. If Kim started something with Paul, I would have been fine with it. I just played it cool and let happen what was going to happen.

Kim and Jessica would text each other frequently about everything. Then a few weeks ago, Kim called me to let me know Jessica was leaving Paul for good. I was shocked as ever and asked her why. She made me promise not to say anything to Paul, and I promised her. Then she told me what happened. Apparently, Jessica caught Paul watching gay porn one to many times. I pretended to be disgusted and laughed. I told Kim, I planned on staying away from Paul as much as possible. I thanked her for the news and told her to give my best to Jessica. Then we said our goodbyes.

I felt bad for Paul, I wondered how he was doing. Paul was an attractive guy and I never felt like he was gay at all. I had noticed a nice package in his shorts on occasion, but he seemed straight. I like hot gay porn sometimes, well more than sometimes. I have never shared that with anyone, especially a woman. I would never bring it up either unless she did. I even considered joining a gay dating site, out of curiosity. I just wanted to try it and see if it was for me or not. It looks so fun and erotic, I wanted to try everything with a hot guy. Girls are great but sucking a nice big dick looks like so much fun. I was feeling a nervous excitement building inside me. My cock was unusually hard, and I was feeling free and excited.

I decided to take the day off and go see Paul, unannounced. I took a nice shower and cleaned myself really good. I walked over to Paul's Condo, it seemed to take forever to get there. As I arrived, I nervously knocked on the door. Then waited, I heard music. Then I knocked harder, and he finally answered the door.

"Hey Bill, what are you doing buddy?" He said, surprised to see me.

"Hi Paul, Kim just told me Jessica bailed on you. I'm so sorry buddy, are you OK?" I said, as I expressed my concern.

"I'm fine, we haven't been getting along too well lately." He said as he looked down.

"I had no idea you guys had any problems; you seemed fine together." I said playing dumb to the situation.

"Did Kim tell you what happened?" He asked in a shy way.

"She just said you guys are done, no details. What happened buddy?" I asked sincerely.

A look of relief came across his face. He smiled slowly and began to speak again.

"I was just losing interest in her, and she knew it. She would get so mad when I didn't feel like having sex with her." He said, as he opened up a little.

"You guys have been together a pretty long time, it's tough to keep the love alive."

"Yeah, it's gotten a little stale with her, I'm ready for something new." He said with a smile.

"Hey Paul, I took the day off. Why don't you come over and hang out. Then we can go to the pool or something later. You need to get outta here for a while." I suggested.

"That sounds great man, let me grab a few things and we'll take off."

Paul gathered his essentials, and we took off. Soon we were walking to my Condo together, I was feeling very horny. When we got to my place, I grabbed us a few beers and put on some music. We talked, laughed and complained about girls for a while in the kitchen. Then I began to exaggerate my issues with Kim to him. I pretended that things were not all that great with us either. He seemed to be all ears. Paul had 3 beers fast and was a little buzzed, and it was only lunchtime.

"Paul, you look a mess, why don't you take a hot shower here and then we can go to the pool together." I suggested.

"Are you sure that's cool with you? I can run home quick and use mine." He said a little surprised.

"No, it's no big deal. Follow me." I said casually and he followed.

I led him to the master shower and turned it on for him. I fumbled around for a towel as he began to undress. He got his shirt off, then his shorts. I took my time setting up for him.

"Here ya go bro, take your time. I'll be in the kitchen."

Then I put a towel on the counter for him and slowly walked out. I left the door ajar and took a peek. I saw Paul drop his underwear and step into the shower. He had a very cute butt.

"Ah, thanks man, this feels great." He yelled out.

"Enjoy buddy!" I said loud and clear into the bathroom.

I stood frozen watching Paul in my shower. With the door slightly cracked, I had a very nice view of his sexy body. He was only about 10 feet away and looking very hot through the clear glass shower doors. I almost wanted him to see me sneaking a peek of him. I wished he could see how he made my cock grow. I wasn't afraid or ashamed of my sexual desires anymore. I watched him the whole time, washing his sexy body. I saw his cock a few times really good, it was beautiful! The kind of cock I have always wanted to suck till it exploded. It was a very erotic moment for me. My desire for him, was going through the roof.

When he shut off the water abruptly, I ducked out to the kitchen and started cleaning up. My cock was hard, and it was all his fault. I wanted to show him what he did to me, but I didn't. Then I got an idea, I remembered I had some extra speedos in my bottom drawer. I decided to try to get him into a pair.

"Paul, how are you feeling now buddy?" I yelled out to him.

"Much better thanks." He replied.

Paul walked into the kitchen in the towel I picked out for him. He looked handsome and very desirable. I tried not to notice how sexy he looked and played it cool.

"Wanna head over to the pool in a few minutes?" I asked him.

"Sure, I need to run home and grab some swim trunks."

"I have a few extra clean pairs in my dresser. You can pick what fits you best."

I walked into my bedroom and Paul followed me. I played it cool and innocent with him. I pulled open my dresser drawer and pulled out a few pairs of speedos for us. I tossed them on the bed and checked his reaction. He seemed a bit surprised and didn't know what to say.

"I don't think I've ever worn these black ones before, you wanna try these on? They'd look good on you." I protested.

"Yeah, sure." He said somewhat surprised.

I tossed them to him and looked at the other speedos on my bed, I acted nonchalant like I was focused on dressing for the pool. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Paul toss the towel on my bed and pick up the speedos. His cock was semi hard, I swear. I watched him pull the swimsuit up his legs and cover his strong manly cock. My heart raced as my desires grew for him.

I pulled off my shirt, shorts and sexy underwear. Trying to act sexy and nonchalant. My cock was obviously hard, and he seemed to notice. Then I pulled the tight red speedos up my legs and slowly over my hard cock. I adjusted them and pretended not to notice Paul. Then I looked over at Paul and he was looking at my bulge. He saw me notice and looked away quickly. I played it cool, but he seemed to be taking the bait. This was suddenly getting hotter than expected.

"Those look good on you Paul; do you like the way they fit?" I asked with casual concern.

"You think this look's, Ok?" He asked in disbelief. With his stiff cock outline obviously noticeable.

"Sure, why not?" I asked surprised.

"I haven't worn one on these since High School. You sure it looks, Ok?" He questioned me again.

"Yes, definitely. Do you think the ladies will like mine?" I asked, as I flaunted my hard cock though the speedo fabric.

"Those look nice on you; I think the girls be checking you out today buddy." He said with a nice smile.

"Thanks Paul, maybe we can get lucky." I kidded him.

"We'll soon find out."

Paul seemed a bit nervous as we gathered our stuff and head over to the pool. I was nervous too, but I tried not to show it. It was Wednesday, and the pool was pretty desolate today. I don't normally go to the pool during the week, it was a different vibe today. There were a few old ladies playing cards in the shade. There were two-woman sunning who seemed to be lesbians, they were laughing it up. There were also two separate gay male couples, so I set us up near them. Playing oblivious to our surroundings and enjoying Paul's company.

"This looks like a good spot, what do you think buddy?" I asked with little care.

"Uh, Ok sure." Was all he said.

We set up our towels and got comfortable. I noticed we caught the attention of the other 2 gay male couples. Although I acted as if I had no idea about anything, I was really enjoying this so far. Paul was looking very nice in my speedos, and I imagine we looked like a nice gay couple to the others at the pool.

"What a great day for the pool, there is hardly anyone here." I said, as I expressed my joy.

"Yeah, I've never seen it like this." He said quietly.

"I've never seen any of these guys before, have you?"

"No, never." He spoke calmly.

"They seem nice."

"Bill, I think those guys are gay." He said quietly.

"No, really?"

"Oh, yes. I'm pretty sure.

"Oh well, welcome to California." I kidded.

We talked and talked about girls and sex a lot. Then I brought up the subject of homosexuality, since we were surrounded by happy gay guys. I said I had never done anything like that before, but I understand. He seemed a bit surprised what I said but agreed with me in every way. I wanted to tell him about my strong attraction to him but bit my lip. He said he had never done anything like that either but it's getting more common these days. We both agreed it was no big deal.

I was starting to get hot and bothered after a while, so I decided to take a swim. I stood up and bent over to the boys to straighten my towel. Showing off my ass on purpose, then I took a sip of beer and jumped in the pool. The water felt great, and I swam a few laps. When I came up, I saw Paul was watching me and the other guys were too.

"Paul, the water feels great. Come on in buddy." I begged.

He smiled back at me and got up. I waved him in with a big grin. Paul dashed to the edge and dove in. When he came up, we swam towards each other. We came face to face and Paul gave me a big smile.

"Bill, those guys are checking us out. I think, they think, we are a gay couple!" He said with silly smile.

"No, are you sure?" I acted oblivious to it all.

"Yes, I'm very sure!" He said with wide eyes.

"I don't care, do you?"

"No, I guess not." He said with a curious look.

"Gay guys are harmless, don't you think so?" I asked him as I got closer.

"Yeah, I mean. I don't know." He seemed confused.

"Let's have some fun with these guys, just follow my lead, Ok?" I asked him with a wicked smile.

"What are you up too Billy boy?" He asked.

"Trust me, will you just trust me this once?" I asked sincerely.

"Ok, what do you have in mind?" He asked me with a curious look.

"Just follow my lead and see what happens, you'll love this buddy." I protested.

"Ok." he said and smiled at me strangely.

"I just want to tease them a little, Ok?"

"Alright." He agreed, but he was a bit reluctant at first.

Then we swam to the shallow end of the pool and sat we next to each other. I kept scooting closer to Paul as we talked. Paul giggled and began to play the part of my boyfriend. He was trying not to laugh at first, but he didn't seem to mind our little game after we started.

"Those guys are totally checking us out." He said beaming with a big smile.

"Really, that is funny. Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah, I think they are jealous." He joked.

"Hey Paul, can I put some sunblock on you when we go back to our chairs?"

"Sure, that would drive them crazy." He laughed.

"Ok, let's do this. I want to see their reaction." I said as my cock stiffened a bit.

Paul got up walked over to his lounge chair and laid down on his stomach. I followed him over and pulled out my sunblock. The thing was, I really wanted to feel Paul's strong shoulders and body. I was very excited to do this task.

"Paul honey, would you like me to rub some sunscreen on your back?" I asked him out loud, so the others could hear.

"Yes, I'd love that, Billy." He replied without making eye contact.

I squirted some sunblock into my palm, as I looked at Paul's back. I rubbed my hands together and moved over to Paul's body. I knelt to his side and gently worked the sunscreen into his shoulders. His shoulders felt strong and sexy, I was loving this. Then I worked my way down his back. Then started on his ankles and worked my way up his legs. When I got to his ass, I whispered in his ear.

"Paul, they are totally checking us out. I have to do this, please don't get mad." I didn't wait for an answer.

I straddled his leg and applied sunscreen to his upper legs. As I worked my way up to his ass, I quickly massaged his buns and gave him a little spank. Then I laid down and whispered to Paul.

"Dude, they are drooling over us. This is so hilarious!" I boasted.

"Are we taking this too far?" He asked.

"Uh oh, one of them is coming over here."

A slender nice-looking guy walked up to us. I smiled at him, and Paul was face down.

"Hello guys, how are you doing today?" He asked nicely.

"Hi there, I'm Bill and this is Paul." I said welcoming him to us. Paul turned over to greet him and smiled.

"Hi guys, I'm Andre and that's my roommate over their Charles." He boasted.

"Nice to meet you Andre, I always liked that name. How are you doing today?" I asked curiously.

"I'm fine, have you lived here long?" He asked.

"We've lived here a few years; we just don't get down to the pool very often during the week." I informed him.

"Oh, I see. Well would you gentlemen care to join us for a few drinks later?" He said nicely.

"That sounds wonderful, Paul honey, are you in?" I begged.

"Yes, that sounds very nice, when and where?" Paul said happily.

Andre gave us his address and suggested 7:00PM, we all agreed. After some small talk Andre left us and went back to his boyfriend. Paul was smiling but seemed unsure.

"What did you get us into William?" He joked.

"We don't have to go if you don't feel like it."

"No, let's go. Just don't leave me alone with them."

"I won't, if we stick together, we can get out safely." I kidded.

We enjoyed the pool for another hour or so. I was getting hungry and wanted to wrap it up. Paul was ready to go as well. I ordered us a pizza, and we started to gather our stuff. I said bye to Charles and Andre before we left and confirmed our 7:00PM cocktail hour.

As we left, I grabbed Paul's hand on the way out and held on. Paul held my hand firmly as we exited the pool area. We kept holding hands all the way to my house. I didn't want to let go.

"That was fun, did you get a kick out of that?" I asked Paul, not releasing his hand.

"Yeah, that was different. Do we have to keep up the act?" He asked, quietly.

"Do you want to hurt their feelings?" I kidded, then let go of his hand.

"No, that wouldn't be cool. We better stick to the program." He said calmly.

I was beginning to feel like Paul was done with our little game. So, I played it cool for a while. Then the pizza showed up and we went back to being dudes. I didn't want to stop playing the gay couple, I was having a lot of fun doing this act. I gave it a rest though, and we chilled out for a while. We had pizza and beers and watched the sports channel. Paul wanted to go home and change, but I didn't want to lose him. I told him he could wear anything in my closet and use my shower all he wanted. He seemed fine with that. Then I got bold and said something really suggestive to him, for the first time.

"Paul, would you like to join me for a shower?" I asked scared shitless.

Paul looked shocked and didn't say anything. He tried to speak but nothing came out.

"Come on Paul, just for fun. Please?" I begged with a goofy smile.

"Ok, but we should keep our speedos on, right?"

"Of course, we should keep our speedos on silly. Come on!"

I gingerly walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I didn't look back, but I knew Paul was right behind me. I stepped into the shower with my speedos on and Paul followed my lead. He stepped behind me and shut the shower door. We took turns sharing the shower head and rinsing off. We were having a nice playful time. Paul seemed to be enjoying himself much more now. We had fun teasing each other and calling each other sweetheart and honey.

"Paul, would you like me to wash your back, Honey?" I asked, playing my part.

"Please sweety, that would be wonderful." He said as he played along.

I soaped up my hands and began to wash Paul's shoulder's and back. He seemed to be really enjoying this. Then I got bolder and began to soap up his ass and gently feel his buns. He didn't resist at all. I began to lightly grind my hard cock on his smooth speedo covered ass, he had to feel it. Then he slightly leaned back into me, and I knew I had him!

"Is this Ok Paul"? I asked into his ear.

"Yes, Bill. This is nice." He said as he began to breath harder.

Then I got even bolder, I reached around and felt the outline of his big hard cock. I slid my hand back and forth over his big bulge and made it harder. I was turning on a man for the first time, it was so erotic and wonderful. Then I pulled his swimwear down and he kicked them aside. Then he turned around and I kissed him gently on the lips. He kissed me back with so much passion, I was so excited. He got more aggressive and pulled my speedos down as well. He kissed me harder and pulled my ass in. This was what I had wanted for a long, time. A sexy nude man all to myself.

"Oh Paul, this is so hot." I protested.

"I know." He said between breaths.

"I've always wanted to try this with a guy." I said boldly.

"Me two." He said with a big grin.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, Ok?"

"Yes!"

We quickly rinsed off and exited the shower. We dried off, then Paul kissed me more and he felt my ass. I couldn't wait another second; I pulled him into the bedroom, and we fell on the bed together.

"Paul, I've never done anything like this. Have you?"

"No, never."

"Will you take me Paul?" I begged.

"Yes Bill, I'd love to!" He said loud and clear.

"Want to suck your cock so bad!"

"Please." He replied.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,186 Followers
12