Paul's Wife Leaves Him Abruptly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have such a big, beautiful cock Paul."

My mouth was watering as I took a nice look at Paul's big, beautiful cock up close. I went down on a man for the first time in my life on March 15th, 2023, and it was the most erotic moment of my life. If you never sucked a cock before, you don't know what you are missing. To start, I rubbed it across my face and lips before I opened up for his hard throbbing cock head.

I sucked him every which way I could think of, enjoying every inch of his manhood. I sucked him sideways, I deep throated him, I sucked his balls gently, I jacked him hard and fast. I couldn't resist him at all. Feeling this cock head going in and out of my mouth was the hottest feeling ever. I was having the time of my life. I never wanted this to stop. We were both cutting loose and letting our sexual desires take over.

Then he began to make grunting noises and his body began to shake and twitch. I was about to make a man cum for the first time, and I was ready to swallow. His cock grew very hard, and the head was pulsating. I could taste his sweet precum, it was good and made me want more.

"Oh god Bill, I am about to explode." He protested.

I jerked and sucked him as hard and fast as possible. Paul's cock was throbbing in my mouth, and he was breathing loudly. Then he grabbed my head and started fucking my face harder and faster. I took it all in with pleasure as Paul man handled me for his pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god Bill. I'm about to cum."

I just kept sucking and jerking him hard and fast. Suddenly I was rewarded with a big blast of hot cum. I was lost in ecstasy as we shared this moment, Paul's cum was salty and I loved it. I lustfully swallowed it all. I sucked and swallowed every drop. Then he grunted again and splashed my mouth with another blast of cum. I lustfully swallowed it all. I was feeling a new euphoria like never before. Sucking his cock was amazing. I felt so hot and sexy, with Paul's cum in my mouth and on my lips.

I looked up at Paul, he was beaming with delight and breathing very hard. I was so glad I was brave enough to go through with this. It was just beginning, and I stood up and kissed him. He kissed me back with more intensity than any woman ever had. We shared so much passion together, it was overwhelming.

We laid down together, side by side and took a break. Then we cuddled up close and Paul spooned me. We relaxed like this for a while. It felt so good to be in his arms. we kinda dosed off for a spell.

When we woke up together nude, then we continued where we left off. Paul kissed me and we fell into a passionate kiss. I felt his cock and he felt mine. We both were very hard. Paul went down on me and gave me the best blow job of my life. He did it with so much care and enthusiasm, my entire body shook like an earthquake. Paul swallowed and savored my fresh cum. Then we kissed more. I felt for his cock and found out it was very hard. I knew what was next.

"Do you have some lube?" He asked into my ear in a sexy low voice.

I responded by getting it out from the nightstand and handing it to him. Then I put on some music. I got back in bed, and he took charge. He firmly got me into position and lubed my butt. He inserted a few fingers to get me ready.

"Oh Paul, this is so hot"!

I bend down and Paul moved in close behind me. He smacked my butt with his cock like we had done this before. He gripped my ass and pushed his cock forward. I breathed deeply and relaxed to accept his big hard cock. I felt his cock head penetrate my entrance.

"Bill, this looks so sexy."

"Oh Paul, Oh god!"

He pushed in further and it felt erotically wonderful. It hurt a little but not that much. Soon it was more pleasurable than painful. As I accepted his manhood, we both began to make erotic sounds of pleasure. Our grunts and breathing were the biggening of our most sexual pleasures.

Paul gripped my ass hard and began to penetrate me faster and deeper with each thrust. Halfway, then three quarters in. Paul kept going and his breathing got louder and louder. He finally was in balls deep. I was able to take this man all the way. I was able to please him completely. Paul began to really fuck me with so much desire, it was unbelievable. Our bodies were slapping as the sweat began to fill the air. Two men fucking hard, giving it there best.

"Oh Bill, I can't take much more"!

He slid in deep and held himself firmly inside me. I felt his cock twitch and the feeling of warm cum filled me. He slid out and in hard a few more times. Draining all his passion into me. He pulled out and more cum shot on my ass. He slapped my buns and turned me over. He kissed me and began to finger my ass again. Then he sucked my nipples, and we played around in bed. We did all kinds of kinky stuff that night.

We started something we both enjoy more than we could have imagined. Paul has become my boyfriend. I've become a verse bottom. I enjoy pleasing Paul and being intimate with him. I tried to break it off with Kim, I told her I am experimenting with Paul sexually. She said she might want to join us. I hope she does, I would share Paul's cock with her. He said he'd fuck us both. I want her to see me suck his big cock. I want to eat her out after he fills her with cum. Andre has become a good friend, we hang out often. Being gay has been fun and exciting. Paul and I enjoy trying new sexy things together. We are in good shape now, since we drink less and fuck more...

12