All Comments on 'Pavlovian Reaction'

by EmzC

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wondered off

I can't consentrate to properly read a story this long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To anon...

You also can't spell.

Kerfor_yKerfor_yalmost 6 years ago

There are a lot of stories here with quick sex, this is something you read when you want to get to know the characters before they start humping each other.

90% of the sex is in the last few pages, so some patience is required.

I liked this story a lot, especially the writing style. Never thought I'd identify with a squirting 19 y.o.

This is great for a first work, although some sentences/paragraphs were longer than necessary and perhaps redundant, but that didn't hurt my experience of the story.

P.S. a few spelling mistakes in a 12-page story? Unforgivable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Just simply amazing! I barely noticed any grammatical errors, I was too into the story for that. I loved the description you stated in areas, it makes it all so much better, giving you a proper insight into what’s going on. I love your style of writing. It would have been interesting to see how their relationship goes from here, and to see how Priscilla would react, considering you (the blondes) hinted at the fact that she liked the main character more than she was letting on. (Maybe something for a second part?) But all in all, amazing nonetheless. I hope to read a lot more from you in the future.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Deliciously slow build-up. Quietly intense emotion. All culminating in an explosive last act when neither of them could keep their hands off each other. I loved the dialogue and the way the friendship blossomed between the two and eventually ended in sex. While the story is fine as is (I should know, I edited it :P ), you may revisit it in future to explore where their relationship goes from here. 5 star stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5+++

I agree with your editor. A continuation would be very appealing to me as well. I love a long story with a slow build up. I'm sorry to post this as an anon, but I screwed up my account somehow...well, just a little tech challenged (lol). Anyway, a very sterling effort.

nickevans87nickevans87almost 6 years ago
Lengthy tale

But worth it to finish. A slice of life story of attraction coming from the most unusual source and the way it made both parties fall into bed. I feel like having seen only the tip of the iceberg and welcome any opportunity to see the rest.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago
Wow wow wow!

I like long stories and this one was so good. The sex was so loving and tender and OMG so delicious.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago

To the Anon who thought this was too long to bother worth reading , your loss.

I enjoyed every word and page.

Earned five stars from me .

The character build up and slow burn in the relationship warranted a long story. Best thing about slow burn is that they make the Hottest fires.

Well written and with a good plot that ended in a hot sexual coming together.

Please continue in your writing, either a what happened later chapter of this or a new story.

Thank you for sharing this with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Definitely 5*****

Absolutely fantastic, especially for a first story. Very nice build-up and gripping hot ending. I love the longer stories and would be very nice to see it continued. I definitely hope to see much more from you. Your writing was exceptional.

SB

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

And phenomenal development of their relationship.

Another Chapter would definitely be worth it, what with so many thing left to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

This was wonderful and I really appreciate that you decided to upload this. You have a great style of writing and I found myself wanting more at the end. (Also it was hot.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved it!!

I love longer stories and whenever i open a story, i scroll down to check the number of pages and that information helps me decide to read it or not.

This one didnt disappoint, i love the build up, the sex was amazing and it got a 5star review from me. Please do continue, i need more of this exciting couple. How would Pris react to this???

hanna_ahanna_aalmost 6 years ago
I will remember this ...

for the nomination process of 2018's Best Lesbian story. When you are asked, you usually have forgotten already what you read in the first three quarters of the year!

I like the self reflection and the honesty she has with her thoughts and emotions. She never just feels anything without trying to find out where it came from. And, of course, it is very funny and ironic. Oh well, and there was sex ... fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bit torn

I liked the build-up well enough but I felt like the story wasted a very good plot thread, namely that of Pris. It seemed like it was going somewhere with that but ultimately it never paid off. It's a little disappointing because I felt like it would've been more interesting than just focusing on Vallory.

Other than that, it's pretty well written and interesting. I'd read it again and I would like to see it continued somehow.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 6 years ago
Great first submission!

Really outstanding. While it can stand on its own (even if it would be oh so lonely), Vallory and the narrator really do deserve more.

pseud277pseud277about 4 years ago
A great exploration

Meticulous description of detail made this story much more than the seeming end result. It just draws you in. There are intriguing side stories here that just add to the whole texture of it while not being part of it - childhood trauma; Pris; the cafe... I thought Vallory was a superb character; worthy of the narrator's fascination - whose name it seems is never given in the story. I want to read more of this writing.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

Slow burn. Almost excruciatingly slow but rewarding. I like longer stories so this totally worked for me. I hope you resume writing I have a feeling that if you do it will also be very good. Thank you

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

My only complaint is I personally feel sex isn't the conclusion to a tale. Other than my own selfish thoughts this was a good story. I would not be opposed to reading another of its origin.

Rex0naRex0naover 1 year ago

Would love to see a sequel. Top notch read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous