Pavlovian Reaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked, leaning in slowly towards her as she backed away with equal speed. I moved my hands lower, curling my fingers around her thighs just below her ass, and in an uncharacteristically elegant movement picked her up just enough so that I could push her onto the counter behind her.

She gasped with a mix of surprise and arousal, looked at me with so much lust in her eyes, grabbed the straps of my t-shirt and bra at the same time, and pulled me into her. Her legs naturally spread when I picked her up, I ended up between them, she had wrapped them around me, and pulled me in closer with them. I felt a low moan escape her throat as we kissed, and I realized that my belt buckle must've rubbed against a nice spot when she pulled me in.

Things slowed down as our lips met again, I took her bottom lip in between mine, and traced my tongue over it. We didn't do anything with our tongues up until then, and this motion forced a long exhale from her while it lasted.

Then we kissed again, I kept my tongue back, unsure whether she liked kissing with tongue or not, and waited for her to show me. She did, the next time we kissed I could feel her tongue on my lower lip, and I parted my lips in order to meet it. We both calmed down after the initial euphoria and now I moved my hands over her body, and actually got a chance to feel it. So I set on exploring what I could with my hands, while my tongue did some exploring of its own.

I moved my hands from her hips to her waist, back down to her hips and up her back to her shoulders, and back again. She seemed small when she was this close to me, almost thin, but I could feel the muscles under my hands, especially on her back, and I imagined what they'd look like with her bent over. When I moved my hands back to her hips, I slid them slowly and timidly under the shirt she wore. As soon as my hands touched her bare skin we both let out a low moan, and I gave each side of her waist a squeeze.

Not that there was much to squeeze, she was rather thin. If she didn't have muscles as toned as she did, she would have seemed frail. My hands cupped her waist, both of my thumbs caressing her stomach as my hands moved. As soon as my hands got high enough on her waist to brush against her breasts, I moved them to her back.

I could feel a mass of toned feminine muscle under my palms, strong in a subtle sort of way. I felt the slight bulging of the muscles on her shoulder blades, and the muscles around her spine formed a pleasant, cylindrical shape all the way down to the edge of her pants. She must have been a swimmer at some point in her life at least. As I explored her back, I made a useful mental note that her bra was clasped in the back. I moved my hands back to her sides, to her rib cage, and let them wander onto her breasts this time. The first thing I felt was that she wasn't wearing a padded bra. Since there wasn't anything but a piece of fabric between my hands and her breast, I felt the slight pressure of her nipples against my palm. This pressure made my own nipples as eager to be touched as ever, I let out a barely audible sound of appreciation and squeezed both of her breasts. All this while over half of my concentration was devoted to kissing her and how that made me feel.

My last motion made her part her lips. I opened my eyes, looking at her face to see whether I could go further. There was a slight blush on her cheeks and her lips were parted just enough to invite me to kiss her again. Her eyes betrayed her arousal more than anything else on her, her movements were even then calm and collected. I could feel her chest push against my hands with every quickened breath she took.

I played with her breasts over her bra, tracing my thumb over where her nipples pushed against the fabric of it, and soon took them both between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. Her eyelids relaxed a bit when I did, followed by a short exhale that I immediately felt on my lips. She gently pushed her chest against my hands, silently asking me to continue. Ever since I propped her up on the counter, her hands had been either on my face, neck, in my hair, even pulling on it slightly during the intervals when we kissed more passionately, on my upper arms, and back. She didn't have much access since my arms were in her way, too busy with their own curiosity to allow her a chance of satisfying hers.

Now that my hands were on her breasts, my sides were accessible to her and she moved her hands lazily over every new inch of my body available to her. When she moved her hands over me her touch was soft, but when she rested them on me I could feel that her grip was firm. We'd started kissing again at some point and she traced her hands from my hips to my shoulders, down my arms and rested them on my wrists, which were still under her t-shirt and moved my hands away from her breasts. I made a small movement in order to show protest, but she still moved them away, placed them on her chest, over her t-shirt, and started moving her hands back up my arms. Her touch felt so nice and warm on the bare skin of my arms, and since my t-shirt was still miraculously tucked in, my arms were the only part of me, besides my face and neck, where she could actually touch my skin.

When she reached my shoulders, she slid her hands down to my waist, and placed them flat on my tummy. That made me shiver slightly in anticipation of her touching my breasts. She seemed content with teasing me by keeping her hands where they were. I was certain that I felt the corners of her lips curl up in a smile.

She moved her hands up, over and past my breasts, and rested them on my collar bones in such a way that suggested of her grabbing my neck. That made me shiver again in anticipation and arousal.

She didn't place her hand around my neck, she just traced the bare portion of my chest with her fingers, going as low as my neckline did, and back up. My nipples were as hard as they could be, and even with the thickness of my bra, I was sure that she could feel them. They were aching to be touched and I moaned against her lips as a sort of soft plea to stop teasing me.

Finally, she moved her hands to my breasts and cupped them both. I could hear a light moan as she did, whether because of their size or because of the nipples pressing against her palm I don't know. She started kissing me harder, and touching my breasts harder, as well as she could over the t-shirt and bra.

She seemed to grow frustrated with the lack of access much quicker than I did. She started untucking my t-shirt and pulling it up to my breasts, the intensity of her kisses increasing with each inch of skin she uncovered. I felt my body give in instantly to her and what she was doing. I wanted her to play with it, and enjoy it. She didn't take off my t-shirt, but slid her hands over my bare waist, returning her attention to my breasts. She moaned gently every time her hands squeezed my breasts. Her fingers rested on the bare skin of the upper part of my breasts while her palms were against the fabric of my bra.

The rate of her breathing increased, her attentions became firmer, and I couldn't wait for her to move my bra away and just touch me for fuck's sake. I started to move my hands, intending to take my bra off, but she grabbed the upper edges of it with both hands and yanked it down and under my breasts, freeing them in the process.

I'm not sure which one of us let out a louder moan when she took hold of my nipples and pinched them, lightly at first, but harder when I didn't protest. My nipples enjoyed being handled rougher than most, so this set a wave of arousal from my breasts to my crotch, and that renewed the wish to just tear her clothes off.

I moved my hands to her hips, her legs still wrapped around me, and slid the fingers of both of my hands under the waistband of her pants. It didn't cross my mind until then that I didn't really have a way of taking her pants off while she sat there. It turned out that that was simply a sign of my inexperience. I realized that fact when she hardened the grip of her legs on my waist, let go of my breasts to place her hands on my shoulders and lifted herself off the counter without much effort so that I could easily slide her pants down, at least to the middle of her thighs. Clever.

I wondered briefly whether to take her underwear off at the same time as her pants, but decided against that and quickly slid her pants over her ass, so that she could sit back down. Her breathing was hard and heavy now, and so was mine. I didn't know what to do with her. I wanted to fuck her there, but I didn't know whether the angle was good enough.

A lot of self-conscious thoughts ran through my head when she sat back down on the counter. I realized that I had no idea what she liked in sex. We had never touched the subject before, nor did I know what her expectations were. I was sure that I at least wasn't the first woman she'd been with, and that was comforting. However, I was even more against the idea of trying to fuck her in an uncomfortable position after that brief reflection and I was at a loss about what to do after I had finished taking her pants off completely.

In order to allow me to do that, she let go of my waist, moved back a little to give herself enough space to bring her legs together and I slid her pants down in an unusually graceful and successful manner. She placed her hands back on the counter as support. As soon as I slid her pants over her feet and neatly placed them on the counter next to her, she spread her legs to allow me to get back to where I was. That made me squeal internally, or maybe it wasn't internally, I didn't care, the motion was squeal-worthy. She wrapped her legs around me and we started kissing again, my hands going over all the new real estate that was now available. I couldn't do that for long. My breathing was too heavy for prolonged kissing and I was eager to occupy myself in other ways.

I placed my left hand firmly on her hip, and moved my right hand in between us. My palm was planted on her tummy, facing downwards, and I was certain that I had stopped breathing. I slid my hand lower, reached the waistband of her underwear and moved my fingers over it. I didn't want to touch her directly, I found that I had enough self-control to get familiar with the terrain first. My fingers slid lower still, passing over a small nub, that forced a sharp inhale from her, and soon found a warm, moist spot.

I kept myself from sliding my hand underneath her underwear just then, and I traced my fingers up and down the length of her slit a few times, getting her used to my touch, and getting myself used to touching her. We had stopped kissing shortly after she realized what I was about to do, and my mouth had been busy with kissing and nibbling on her neck. Her lips were close enough to my ear for me to her almost every sound she made, and her ragged breathing and low moans whenever I passed over a particularly agreeable spot made me more and more desperate to slide my fingers into her.

I moved my lips back to hers, not kissing her, just letting my lower lip rest against her upper one, as my fingers slid up briefly, and started going underneath the waistband of her black panties. As my fingers slid down her pubic mound, it registered at the back of my mind, since the rest of it was preoccupied with anticipation, that she didn't have any hair there. My fingers reached the start of her slit and my heart seemed to pause its beating when my middle finger reached what it was looking for.

My index and forefinger rested neatly on each of her outer lips, as hairless as everything I had touched on her, and my middle finger traced lazy circles over her clit, making a short trip to her entrance to take pride in her wetness. She bit down on my lip as soon as I had touched her and she kept my lower lip between her teeth, gently nibbling and sucking from time to time. My movements were slow and I could feel her hips move, or rather try to move, against my hand. I remembered that I didn't know how she liked to be fucked, whether she preferred someone playing with her clit, or penetration, and if she did, what she liked in particular. I didn't have the time nor patience right then to figure it out.

I freed my lower lip and managed to utter a "How?"

She kissed me briefly, moved her lips to my ear and whispered "Inside" and added, as my finger slid lower down her slit, "and fast."

This was also squeal-worthy. I slid my middle finger inside of her up to the second knuckle before I realized that I couldn't fuck her like she wanted from that angle. That I could barely touch her properly at all, nor even penetrate fully, there simply wasn't enough space. I was almost content with just touching her for a while. I relished her wetness, how warm she was, the feeling of her hands on my face, the irregularity and hotness of her breathing. She however, wasn't content with that.

Soon after telling me that, after I had slowly slid the first half of my middle finger in, she grabbed the front of my t-shirt with both hands, pulled me closer, so close that I couldn't even move my hand anymore, looked at me directly and said "Fuck me already".

Without thinking too much, I pulled her off the counter she was sitting on, her bare feet touching the ground, moved myself to the side, slid behind her, and pushed her against the bar I had leaned on when we spoke earlier.

There was an extremely convenient part of the bar that was completely flat, kind of like a built in table, just wide enough for me to lean her over. Which was exactly my intention. As soon as her crotch touched the edge of it, I placed my left hand on her back and pushed her down, bending her over. I didn't need to push hard, she allowed me to guide her down, and willingly relented to the force of my hand.

That sight of her bent over, her shirt pulled half-way up, her tight, round ass against my crotch, still partially covered with black panties, sent me into overdrive. I felt like spanking her just once, but decided against it. My left hand was still between her shoulder blades, holding her down; I needed the leverage for the way I was about to fuck her and her back was a hotter leverage than the bar top.

I could see the muscles around her spine flex because of her slight arching, and could feel her push her ass against me. My right hand rested briefly on her right buttock, and I gave it a satisfying squeeze before getting a hold of her underwear, and sliding them in a swift motion halfway down her thighs.

She moved her hips and ass slightly, trying to guide my hand back to where it was before. I didn't waste any time in granting her that wish and slid my middle and index finger over her slit. She was even wetter than before, her breathing just as irregular, and I traced those two fingers from her clit to her entrance, sliding the middle one in carefully. My nails were completely filed, but I didn't want to risk hurting her by entering with two at once and I went slowly. Even as I did, the feeling of her hot, wet walls around my finger made me moan, and it took a lot of concentration to keep going slowly.

I tried sliding my index finger next to the middle one, I felt some resistance at first, but she was wet enough for it to go in easily. I wondered when was the last time she had someone else inside her, and started moving my fingers. I had subconsciously decided to fuck her the same way I fucked Pris. With a steady rhythm until I either heard her ask for, or move her body in a way that showed she wanted me to go faster.

Vallory didn't moan exactly, but she did breathe audibly and whenever I would push my fingers deeper than usual, would do so louder. I was overwhelmed with the situation. It just dawned on me that I had two of my fingers inside Vallory and that she was bent over a bar for me. I continued in the same rhythm for a short while, before I felt her hips push back against my fingers, making me go as deep as I could and her start to whimper audibly with each thrust. I leaned on my left hand, pushing her down harder, gaining leverage and started moving my hand gradually faster, before suddenly going as fast as I could. That made her catch her breath, moan loudly, and her breathing seemed to continue only in quick gasps. The gasps themselves were interrupted often with moaning and whimpering. She gripped the edge of the bar with one hand, then the next, trying to get a hold of something as she pushed her ass towards me as far as my hand on her back allowed, and I felt as if I was going to have an orgasm just by watching, listening to, and fucking her.

I kept the same unrelenting, fast rhythm, and it seemed to more than suit her. Soon the pace of her breathing and writhing came to its climax. I heard her cry out, reach up to grab the edge of the bar again, push her hips back against my hand, as her walls tightened around my fingers. Her breathing became hard and deep, and she slowly moved her hand back to her side, in that pushup position she was in when we started. I realized that I was breathing almost as heavily as her, and that I had started to sweat. I didn't fuck her for long enough to get tired, I was just overwhelmingly hot from our mutual arousal. My fingers were still inside her and I could feel a soft tightening and relaxing of her muscles. I started moving my fingers again, very slowly, wanting to get that whole experience again, to feel her shudder under me and push against my fingers, wanting them inside.

However, she straightened her back and pulled her underwear back up, while I stood behind her, dazed and panting as if I was the one that just had an orgasm. The fingers of my right hand were still wet from her and I watched the movement of her hands. I was confused for a moment, thinking that she might even be done with me for the night. She leaned back against me fully, turned her head to the side and kissed the corner of my mouth while taking my hands into hers and sliding them around her, resting my palms on her hips. I turned my head a bit so that I could kiss her. We kissed slowly for a while, as she caressed the back of my neck with one hand, and held the other on one of my hands, lazily moving her fingers over the back of it. I felt lulled, my arousal was just as strong as it had been before, but it took on a different shape. I wanted to touch her and be touched. An actual orgasm could wait. I simply wanted more of her in any form.

She turned around, sliding her hands around me, our legs intertwined, her bare ones with mine still covered in tight pants. The bra that she had pulled under my breasts had gone to back to its usual position, so I was almost as dressed as I was when I came in, a little bit more disheveled perhaps. She smiled and gingerly kissed my chin and neck a few times, tickling me and making me giggle. She motioned with her head towards the hallway, and I assumed she wanted us to go to the bedroom. Then I thought of something.

"Where exactly are we going?" She looked at me, puzzled, and I added "I mean, where exactly is the bedroom?"

She slowly blinked, before answering "In the right wing of the hallway, first door on the left."

I nodded, slid my hands to the back of her thighs and lifted her up. She laughed and wrapped her legs around my waist again, allowing me to carry her more easily. I smiled and kissed her as I moved forward. Halfway down the hallway she suddenly seemed to remember something and asked me to let go of her for a moment. I did, a bit reluctant to do so and she ran back to the dining room, coming back with her phone in her hand.

Before she reached me she left her phone on one of the drawers in the hallway and said "I wanted to set the phone to silent so no one disturbs us."

She took my hand into hers and led me into the bedroom. The way her hips swayed as she walked in front of me and the way her ass and legs flexed with each step she took made me more and more appreciative of her body.

1...67891011