Pavlovian Reaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmzC
EmzC
29 Followers

The bedroom was large, and followed a similar color pattern as the rest of the rooms I'd seen. The main feature in it was a huge bed against one wall, with black sheets and white pillows. She let go out of my hand, walked over to one of the bedside drawers and flipped a switch. The underside of the bed lit up with a warm white color which she switched to pink with another click. I smiled because I had the same thing set up in my own room, the difference being that my bed was much smaller and the light under it a constant light blue. I always considered this type of lighting perfect for sex. I didn't see much more of the room before she led me onto the bed.

I sat near the middle of the bed, and she sat in front of me, tracing her hands over my thighs and playing with the lower part of my t-shirt. She looked at me as she did so, in a gentle manner and kissed me very tenderly. I shivered at how soft the kiss was, even though it made my cheeks burn again.

She kissed me again, just as before and traced her hands over my body while my hands were placed on the bed so that I could lean against them for support. This left my entire body accessible to her. Even my hands were out of her way. She slowly lifted my t-shirt up and over my breasts and I lifted my arms up to let her take it off. Before I moved my hands back to their previous position, she slid her hands around me and unclasped my bra before I even noticed she wanted to do it. I felt some anxiety over being so naked in front of her, but I made myself ignore it. She slid my bra straps off of my shoulders, placing a kiss between my shoulder and neck as she did so.

I tried not to smile too noticeably at her expression when my breasts were finally bare. As soon as my bra was out of the way, she licked her lips and looked at me, cocking her head in a "Ooh, I like this" manner and kissed the base of my neck as her hands played with my breasts. I closed my eyes and leaned back slightly, waiting for her lips to go lower. They did, gradually, after they had spent some time on my neck and jawline.

She took my left nipple between her lips, her hands still on each breast, and moved her tongue in a slow circle around it. She soon figured out that I liked her rougher actions best and I was soon breathing heavily again, moving my chest towards her whenever she moved her lips away. She spent a decent amount of time on each of my breasts, her eagerness while playing with them arousing me almost as much as what she was doing to them.

She trailed kisses back up to my neck, while her hands moved down my body. I whimpered quietly as I felt her fingers start to unbutton and unzip my pants, but then I remembered something that made me feel very uneasy. I moved away from her a little bit, wanting partly to ask her to wait so that I could explain something to her. But my pants were already past my hips, and I couldn't fight my arousal enough to delay her. My pants were much harder to take off than hers because of how tight they were. She patiently slid them down my legs, planting kisses on the lower part of my thighs as she did so, nibbling whenever she found enough skin to nibble.

I couldn't enjoy what she was doing, I was too preoccupied with my own thoughts. All I could think about was how soaked I was and how overeager it would seem. I wanted to stop her and explain to her that that was simply something that my pussy did, that as soon as I was horny I was ready for a gangbang. My pants landed on the floor with a light *thud* and I saw and felt her kiss the inside of the lower part of my thigh and start to move upward.

I couldn't let her touch me then. I felt too insecure about my wetness to let her do it. I placed my hands on either side of her head and pulled her up gently, as if I wanted to kiss her. She kissed me and straightened up again. I kissed her eagerly, but I was still distracted and embarrassed.

I still had my underwear on and I could feel that the cloth was almost fully soaked, and that the insides of the upper part of my thighs were also moist. She hooked her forefingers in the waistband of my panties and started to pull them down. Again my arousal kept me from audibly protesting, but I maneuvered the removal so that she never saw or felt any of the wet parts. I was now completely naked and most likely dripping on her bed. She was still kissing me and we were still both half sitting on the bed, facing each other, when she started moving her hand lower again. This time I did protest, still inaudibly however, all I did was place my hand on hers and move it out of the way, to my hip.

She moved away a little, probably to look at my face and see whether I had a particular reason for moving her hand away. I started taking her shirt off, using it as an excuse for why I wanted her to wait. I moved my hands to her back, unclasped her bra a little more clumsily than when she unclasped mine, and slid it off her arms. Her breasts were smaller, but round and perky, with small nipples. I briefly thought that smaller breasts were a good thing as you got older and that they probably looked better than larger ones would at that age.

I leaned forward to play with her nipples, but she pushed me back and I had to lean on my hands again. The time it took her hand to reach my crotch was too short for me to switch my leverage to just one hand and stop her. I didn't even get the chance to verbalize my protest before I saw her eyes widen.

I immediately wanted to apologize to her for some reason, probably for making a small puddle on her bed. She was looking at me as her hand went down and she was still holding eye contact, the only difference being that her lips parted and her eyes widened, before her look changed into one of deep arousal. She moved her hand back up and I was ashamed to look at it.

I knew that the fingers she touched me with were soaked and I looked at her with a lightly pleading, apologetic look in my eyes. As her hand moved back up, I concluded that she touched me with her middle and index finger, because she put those two fingers in her mouth, and sucked on them lightly, all while looking at me. I whimpered and felt my pussy throb at this motion. She took her fingers out of her mouth slowly and moved toward me. I moved back as she did, eventually leaning on my elbows and then laying completely on my back, Vallory's hips now between my legs.

She looked at me as if she was going to swallow me in three whole bites. All I could feel was an intense heat between my legs. I kept eye contact with her as she moved herself lower. She closed her eyes, gently pushed my legs apart and trailed a long, slow lick across the length of my slit. The view of her doing that, along with the feeling of her tongue between my lips and passing over my clit was overwhelming. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

She gave my pussy a few more licks, similar to the first one, and I realized that she was getting rid of all the excess wetness. Her breathing was regular, but every breath was more of a moan than a breath, my own breathing irregular and strained. I felt her run her hands over my legs once before resting them on my hips.

As a precaution, I grabbed a fistful of the sheets in my left hand, my right one searching for the bedpost. I felt that I would need all the support that I could get. She experimented with my pussy for a short while, slowly moving her tongue over my clit. First up and down, then in a circle, then side to side, moving the tip of it down to my opening now and then to keep me from making too much of a mess on her bed. I giggled at that thought when she first did it.

She placed one of her thumbs on the beginning of my slit, and gently pushed the skin upwards, as a consequence the hood covering my clit moved, making it more exposed. I wasn't sure that I was ready for her to touch it so directly, but as soon as the tip of her tongue touched it, I realized that I really, really did. I audibly asked for more, accompanying that plea with an eager movement of my hips.

She conducted one more experiment on my clit, exposed as it was, by gently wrapping her lips around it, just as gently sucking, and moving her tongue over it. This was just too much for me. My back arched and my left hand let go of the sheets, only to grab a fistful of her hair and push her face into my pussy. She responded to that by giving me what I wanted, my clit still between her lips, her tongue making short, quick movements over the lower part of it.
The whole experience was too intense, she figured out exactly what I liked after only a few minutes of experimenting, and my body was unable to handle it. Every movement of her tongue sent waves of pleasure throughout, but they were too intense for me to relax. It felt like being on the brink of orgasm for much, much longer than I was ever used to. My moans and whimpers turned more and more desperate with each second, my hips moving restlessly against her tongue.

After a short while she let go of my clit, replacing her tongue with her thumb, her other thumb still keeping my clit exposed. I couldn't make myself open my eyes and see why she changed her position, I couldn't even stop arching my back. Her thumb moved more gently and slowly than her tongue, but my pussy was still straining, as if my orgasm was just around the fucking corner.

"Let go, don't be embarrassed of it." She said slowly in a low, husky tone. I had no fucking clue what she meant, and she didn't slow down her movements enough for me to think properly. I enjoyed what she was doing too much, but I really, really needed to cum and something was stopping me. She returned her tongue to my clit, briefly, but apparently seeing that I wasn't listening to her replaced it with her thumb again.

"You know, I can force you to cum, even if you don't let go, but I want you to." I was still lost. Let go of what for fuck's sake? I didn't really care, if she was going to "force" an orgasm from me that was fine by me. After a few seconds of waiting she, apparently realizing that she would have to "force" it out of me, returned her tongue to where it was, sliding two fingers of the now free hand into me. I inhaled sharply, my throat already dry from all the jagged breathing and moans.

She moved her fingers very quickly and followed that with the movements of her tongue. Her fingers did something unusual though, as if pushing more against my upper wall than I was used to. Then it dawned on me. Actually, it dawned on me when I realized that I couldn't stop it, and when I realized what was keeping me from having an orgasm. I tried to move her head away, but my effort was feeble and honestly unconvincing, I didn't really want her to move away. I couldn't stop what was going to happen now that she was doing what she was to both my clit and my opening.

After a deep, almost desperate gasp, my back arched, my hips pushing against the bed, both of my hands gripping the sheets on either side of me as I finally, fucking finally came. Vallory moved her head away a short second before I felt a very unfamiliar feeling in my pussy, accompanying the orgasm. Something along the lines of a big, wet release, along with stronger spasms of my muscles than usual. Thanks to the intensity of the orgasm I almost didn't notice that my pussy did something unusual, namely fucking squirting.

I didn't waste any time in grabbing the pillow next to me and covering my face with it. Even with my hard and heavy breathing, I had no issue with suffocating at that moment. My whole body felt tired, but incredibly satisfied, as if the orgasm had moved through the entirety of it. I even felt my toes twitch once or twice. I still had room for embarrassment among all that pleasure, however. From feeling bad about being wet, to squirting for the first time in my life.
I felt Vallory trail kisses up my tummy, and whatever was uncovered of my breasts.

"Hey." She said, moving her fingers gently over my hands, that were still holding the pillow over my face. I could breathe of course, I just didn't want her to see me, or me to see her.

"Heey." She repeated, touching me even more gingerly than before, snuggling up her body against mine. Then she giggled and said "I told you nicely to let go. You would have suffered a few minutes less if you'd listened to me." I snorted under the pillow, but I was beginning to slowly be more comfortable again.
"You'll have to forgive me for traumatizing you, but I hadn't had sex in a long time. I wanted the... what did you call it?... 'premium package'." I could feel her grin at this and promptly but gently and playfully hit her face with the pillow I used to hide my own.

"Argh." I muttered and just as playfully hit her shoulder with the back of my hand, a wide grin still on her face.

"Honestly, given how wet you were you squirted very little, I expected something along the lines of a buc-..." This enticed another, slightly less playful, slap on her shoulder, and she giggled, wrapping her hands around me and nuzzling against my neck. I looked down to see what I had done with the bed, but she was right, there wasn't a shockingly big wet spot, and that made me feel a bit easier.

"See? It was more like a short water bottle squ-..." And another slap on her shoulder. "Not everything can be solved with physical violence you know." She smirked and gently bit my neck, but enough for me to feel it. I giggled and turned to her, taking her thigh between my legs and rubbing all that wetness on it. She rolled her eyes and moved a hand to my breast. We kissed softly for a while, before I inaudibly expressed my wish to go down on her. We were both hot and willing really quickly, and I wanted to know what she tasted like.

She granted that wish, but instead of rolling onto her back and letting me enjoy her body, she slid her underwear off and pushed me onto my back. She kissed me once before straddling my face. I think it did a whole lot of squealing that night, and this was another one of the moments when I remember doing so.

I indulged myself by giving her a long, slow lick, enjoying the taste, smell, everything. She didn't end up squirting like I did, but she did get a fully devoted session from my tongue on her clit and my hands either in her, or on her the entire time. Her legs felt soft and lean against my hands and face, and especially nice when she tightened them around my head as she came. I even managed to get away with a spank or two, timing them for when she didn't have room to complain.

After a few minutes of her hard breathing after that orgasm, and my hands roaming across her body, I ran my tongue over her slit again. A low, appreciative and inviting moan told me that I could continue, and I did. This time focusing more on the movements of my fingers than on my tongue, and gave her another orgasm.

She laid down next to me again, collapsed actually, and we kissed and cuddled for a long time. I moved my hand down her stomach, aroused again and wanting more, but she pushed it gently away and said that she didn't have the strength for another one. I pouted and continued touching her, hoping that she'd change her mind. She giggled and said

"I don't know why you're the one that's protesting when you don't have the strength for more than one yourself." I looked at her, wondering when I said that I didn't. She saw my confusion and moved her hand to my crotch, tracing her fingers gingerly over my slit. It felt nice, but I didn't feel like I could have another orgasm just then.

"See?" She smiled and kissed me again. I nuzzled against her neck before I suddenly moved away saying

"Fuck, what time is it?" She shrugged and said

"I don't know, but the last day bus is gone for sure. I can call you a cab home if you want?" I pouted internally. I hadn't considered the fact that I'd need to go home after we were done. I wanted to avoid the awkwardness of showing her that I wanted to stay and sleep with her, but decided against being a pussy and said

"I'd like to stay for the night. If that's alright with you. I don't know whether..." I stopped talking here, sure that whatever I said would sound anxious and childish. I had already said what I wanted, now it was up to her to decide.

She rolled her eyes and said "Yes, I'm glad you noticed that I already gave you your shoes and jacket, and was pushing you out the door." and pushed me back onto the bed. I smiled and moved lower, placing my head on her shoulder, tracing lazy circles on her tummy with my hand. I tilted my head upwards to kiss her, and she kissed me as tenderly as she did when we first sat on the bed. I laid my head back on her shoulder, and she stroked my hair, neck and back with her fingertips and whatever nails she had.

She talked softly about random things, weird clients she had while she was a lawyer, how different college was when you were young and when you attended it later in life. I listened to her, her voice becoming softer and softer, and my eyelids heavier and heavier. I felt the need to ask her what we were going to do after this, but I couldn't make myself ask her, I enjoyed the moment too much. At some point, I closed my eyes and couldn't find the strength to open them again, and fell asleep.

EmzC
EmzC
29 Followers
1...67891011