All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 14'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was a fabulous chapter!!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
Woah....

Intensity...

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 10 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaover 10 years ago
Awesome

I knew you were leading to something involving her brother but never in a million years did my mind go THERE! Thanks for the great chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
I think that I'm about to go into a berserker rage

since I have to wait for another chapter! Too much suspense!

Loved Mac's strength this chapter. It was only highlighted by the moments of sweet vulnerability. His take charge nature is so... sigh :)

Still love Gemma, but she is so impulsive! I understand every move she makes though. I just get her. And thankfully, for the most part, Mac does too. Now Gemma needs to redeem herself by a show of strength and some common sense.

I can't wait to see what you write next!

ArcaneDesiresArcaneDesiresover 10 years ago
Amazing!!

*clap, clap, clap* I just absolutely love your story. (Even the cliff hangers!) I find myself staying up to read the lastest chapter at night when I really should be sleeping. This is one of the types of stories that I just have to be alone with no distractions to read. Every aspect of this story is so detailed, so complex... You have woven them together beautifully!!! I will gladly wait for the next chapter!! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
! : )

Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas gift!!! I haven't even read it yet but I'm so excited that I had to say "Thank you!"

CRNA5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I luv this story it's brilliant but why kill off Marsh and Gus I thought they where good characters but brilliant reading ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RAAAYYY!

To steal from you "HOORAY" for SmileWhenYouMeantIt! Unbelievable chapter!! Mac was dominant and awesome in this chapter. The action in the car chase was incredible and exhilirating. But also my heart is breaking right now. For the poor dead strays, Marsh and the other dead Alpha's, Gus and now GEMMA's LITTLE BROTHER!!!! OMG, I really can't take that. Like Gemma, I'm the only daughter, middle child with an older and younger brother, and the scene between them brought tears to my eyes. It would literally kill me if anything happened to either of my brothers, but my younger brother? I swear if I were her I think I would have crumpled up and died on the spot. I can only hope that there is some way Gemma can figure out to save him if she can snap out of it. Please, post the next chapter as soon as possible. Also, surprised Mac didn't have anyone watching after Gemma's family since Grey first drugged her brother and went after her there. I would have thought he'd have expected Grey could try to use them...

Great story though. 5 Stars. ~K.

serenecourageserenecourageover 10 years ago
:O

NO! I was missing Gus and now he's gone for good?!!! And that ending! Holy crap. I love this story. I love that you have a strong female protagonist but she still has some weak points, and I love your take on the werewolf genre! Please keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why...

Do not think what I am about to say means I don't love this story,it is wonderful and I love you for writing it,but...

Here is a list of reasons I just cried so hard I fell off my bed:

You KILLED MARSH YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!

You TURNED HER BROTHER INTO A WEREWOLF YOU DICK!!!!

You KILLED THE STRAY DOGS YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!

You KILLED GUS YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

You made me so happy and giddy with the good stuff and the playing then you go like BAM! HAPPINESS RUINED,IT'S TIME TO WALLOW IN SADNESS AGAIN!

Anyway,it's hard to get me to cry so keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE!

Just wondering if you were/are going to write more???????????

SmileWhenYouMeanItSmileWhenYouMeanItabout 10 years agoAuthor
More..

It's at this point that I discover the 'I write for my lovely readers' comment can be taken with a thick coating of salt. I'm really happy some of you like it, but overall, I'm writing this for me. :-) Yes, I have about 10 pages of Ch15, but it's not right, or edited, or finished. It'll take more time to change, rewrite and finish to my satisfaction. At least a month.

Sorry about the wait, but I'm enjoying weaving it. It has to be right. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I do not understand.. is it over ? or there is more to come..?

SmileWhenYouMeanItSmileWhenYouMeanItabout 10 years agoAuthor
There is more to come

But it is proving difficult to write. I have had two new ideas for the ending over this holiday, which I finally think work, but it means yet more re-writing. Sorry about the delay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The wait is killing me!

After reading the last chapter I can't differentiate between excitement, anger, and nervous anticipation! Please, more quickly! I'm literally dying to know what happens! And as you have probably heard a million times, excellent chapter yet again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3 days 14 chapters!

Just finished all 14 chapters. Your writing has improved with every one! I never would have thought on a million years about her brother being turned! So many questions remain to be answered! And by killing off a couple of likable characters you've left me wondering who else just might be killed off! Looking forward to the next chapters. I hope they are out soon. Thank You for an incredible and entertaining story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

Such a fantastic story! I couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AMAZING STORY

I lie this story so much and I can't wait to read it all the way to the end! Please don't give up on it like so many other authors do on their stories!

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

I’m in agreement with Anon with all THE CAPS YELLING THOSE THINGS!!! You had Me in tears SO MANY YIMES But Also Laughter and the car scene WOW!!! Just PHENOMEANLY WOWING!!! I LOVE action movies they’re my Fav! And that car scene!!! I can’t Wait to go back and read this Again! I Don’t Care this is taking me Days to read! One thing about Covid I get to disappear into one of my Fav things for Some escapism! So Happy I found this site and others or I just might have gone Berserk! And I too Again am So Happy I don’t have to wait, except when sleep overtakes me telling me ok reading time over! I have No Clue where you’re taking this but like another commenter said your writings gotten better as it goes! HER BROTHER!?! And not just ANY but the BABY! I TOO would have acted as she did had it been MY BABY BROTHER!!! Me Attack ALL You Want! But my FAMILY!?! OH HELL FUCKING NO WAY!!!!!!! But I KNEW Even Before she started running towards him Something was coming you don’t give that many details and not have Something happen!!! And then the backpack and hat her baby brother would NEVER have just Dropped them he’d of a Run with them on!! I wanna know which Alpha too!!! So off I go! Some More excitement and tears and Hopefully Many Many More Happy Times!!! Oh the Fight Scene in their bedroom and they counted, how many did she and Mac take down!?! And she’s being EXTREMELY MODEST!!! I know how she feels being the same type to do things myself because I’ve HAD TO But I’d also like a dominant once in awhile! And protect her mate He’ll Yeah!!! And then when it finally hit her in the shower! Oh!! Oh I do have a question. You keep saying when it comes to Gemma she’s HIS ALL HIS and HIS ALONE! Which I agree with BUT IS HE HERS ALL HERS and ONLY HERS!?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous