Pawn Dances for Her King

Story Info
A video tease while on the job works up her married man.
1.7k words
4.8
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Ryan didn't feel his phone buzz. He was busy working on the project spreadsheet. One of their clients had a reversal in their approach to the interface of their product. Now it was his team's responsibility to get a prototype ready by the weekend. Design and module priorities, not to mention assignments and workflows. Just another day, really.

When he checked his watch, he saw that Nikki had messaged. He didn't give it any thought. He pulled out his phone, swiped and opened his messenger.

She had sent a video. Inside a house her crew must be cleaning, from the looks of it. Nothing but dead air at first. Then the music burst on. Instinctively Ryan quickly lowered the volume to what he later learned was a track by Rubi Rose.

Nikki burst into the screen. She was wearing hot shorts and an all-too-revealing white tee. Her hands swayed about to the beat. Caressing her navel. Running through her hair. Accentuating her hips.

God, how her ass moved. She was blessed with a nice bubble shaped ass. Her line of work kept it toned. And here she was, shaking it around for his viewing pleasure. Every jiggle caught on camera.

Nikki's dancing enticed and seduced Ryan into watching more. Gone was the office workspace around him. In the span of mere seconds, the pleasing form of his young mistress held his attention. Her movements in concert with the music. Each wave of her arms, shake of her booty and undulation of her torso held his rapt attention. Even the way her hair jostled about and fell over her face served to keep his eyes glued to his screen.

As the song progressed, so too did Nikki's dance. Her smile and eyes had been trained at the camera. As if she were staring back at him through the device. Of course it was for him, Ryan thought. Given their relationship, whom else would she preform like this for?

Now she reached down and grabbed the bottom of her tee. Nikki lifted it, slowly, still in rhythm with the music. She stopped when she had exposed her underside of her boobs. Her smile was now agape, as if she too were pleasantly surprised at what she aimed to reveal. Still shaking, enjoying the beat.

Ryan's lusty eyes watched as she turned around and finally pulled her tee over her head. It was only for a moment, but he was again looking at her perfect backside. Hair lazily fell around her soft, inviting frame as her shirt was nonchalantly tossed aside.

Nikki cocked her head over her shoulder. A whimsical smile adorned her face. Her arms crossed over her chest as she turned around. She was covering up her titties, or at least trying to, as she picked up bobbing and shaking with the song again. Subconsciously, Ryan noticed Nikki seemed a little less energetic now. She came off as more focused on the tease. It didn't matter. He was fixed on her. The supple skin, the curves of her hips, the look on her face inviting him closer.

Ryan was getting a hard-on. Obviously it was Nikki's intention with this video. He wondered if she could sense it. Which was silly - this was a recording. Still, did she anticipate his level of arousal during her little number? What he knew of Nikki, she fed off that energy - knowing she was getting her fling hard while at he was at work.

Her dancing involved her pressing her tits together. Nikki's arms were still crossed in front, coyly covering her breasts. Her head swayed to the music, the bobbing of her hair adding to her lively presence. It could only have lasted twenty seconds. For Ryan, it was hypnotic.

As she swayed to the beat, she now lowered her hands to her shorts. Wiggling her hips as the beat played on, she shimmied her last article of clothing down and off her legs. Nikki held them up and made a surprised "O" face, as if their removal caught her off guard. Her face quickly changing to one of laughter, she tossed them aside.

Those eyes caught the camera once more. Her hands grazed her sides from her creamy thighs and traced the contours of her body up past her chest. There she was. The object of Ryan's lust on full display. She must have figured she had his rapt attention now, and was loving every second of it. She fondled her perky breasts. She pinched her nipples between her forefingers and thumbs, rolling them between her digits as the beat pumped. Closing her eyes she tilted her head back, the parting of her mouth conveying the sensation coursing through her body.

She lowered to her knees. One hand made a journey to the side of her face, the other to her immaculate pussy. An outstretched finger wasted no time caressing her pussy folds. Her body reacted in kind. As Rubi Rose announced how she likes it nasty, so too did Nikki's hips gyrate. Whether or not she genuinely craved something meatier between her legs or was just reveling in the show, Ryan did not care. He was transfixed. The juices beginning to cover her finger encouraged his erection.

The song ended. Nikki's hips stopped as well, her body heaving with deep breaths. Her head tilted forward abruptly, her hair a disheveled mess. Her face was drunk in ecstasy. For a moment she held her position, legs sprawled, pussy glistening. A ready-to-fuck mess of a woman. Then she leaned forward to the camera. Hair obscured part of her face. But Ryan could still see that devilish grin behind it. Nikki motioned a phone gesture with her fingers. With a giggle, she then reached forward - ending the video.

Ryan sat in his chair. Stupefied. His fling had just gave him a throbbing hard-on at work. Realizing that he was indeed still on the job, he looked around. Not that anyone was around. Still, it was unbecoming conduct. Yet he was drowning in the flood of desire Nikki opened upon him. He had to reach out.

"Hi loverboy," she responded.

"That was a very, very naughty thing to do. Sending me a video like that while I'm at work."

"Mmmm, you like it?"

"Very much so," he said after a pause. "What if I were at a meeting? It would cause quite a stir."

He heard her moan on the other side. "You don't want to share me with your co-workers? Show off the fresh piece of young ass you get to hit? Let it be known to all that you are king among men?"

Ryan picked up on her heavy breathing. Combined with the cadence of her voice, he figured her to be getting off. The image of her still naked, sprawled, waiting for his hard cock wrapped itself around his mind.

"You just need more of this cock buried deep inside you."

"Yessss..." her hiss replied. "I need your strong, married cock. I want you to give it to me like the bad girl I am. Spank me, beat me, just make me yours."

"I'll need to pin you down. You're such a slut for cock."

"God yes! Oh yes, do me hard!"

He had an impulse to reach down and whip out his cock. To join her in mutual masturbation. He also knew it was too easy to be caught. A team member could waltz in and catch him at any moment. He could at least feign a change in subject if he were simply on the phone. There was no chance if his dick was out. Instead, he would have to suppress his impulse for now and get his girl off.

"Bad girl, getting yourself off in a client's home. If you need it that bad, come and clean our house."

"Mmmm."

"I'll force you to dress in a cute little maid outfit. Clean off my cock with your mouth. Scrawl the words 'filthy slut' across your chest. Admire what I've made of you as I parade you around the house."

With every sentence he heard increased panting and little moans escaping through the other end. He felt Nikki was building herself up to climax. He just needed to tip her over.

"Then I can take you doggy in the kitchen. Dirty in the bedroom. Up against the window in the study for the whole block to see. And you will know me as your Lord and Master."

Delirious cries poured out from his phone as Nikki came on the other end. Ryan leaned back in his chair, heart racing. He simply smiled as he envisioned his girl creaming her fingers on the other end, being reduced in a puddle of their shared lust.

"Oh baby," her quivering voice finally said. "Oh damn. I need it so bad!"

"Enjoy it babe?"

"Fuck yeah." She was coming down now. "Only now I have to clean this up. Fuck..."

"And I shouldn't take too long off from work here. Team could walk in at any minute. But, uh, I'll be thinking of you tonight."

"Damn right you will, lover!"

The images of Nikki twerking and her voice cumming on the phone rang in Ryan's head for the remainder of the day. His other senses craved what they were missing. The softness of her skin. The smell and taste of her sex. He found self-control a difficult quality to muster as work wrapped up for the day and he returned to his home and family. The loving embrace of his wife proved insufficient to remove his secret lust.

That night as he readied for bed, alone in the bathroom, he brought out his phone. Muting the volume he pulled up the video again. Now he could pleasure himself to her performance. Despite the lack of audio, arousal was easy to come by. Nikki's moves, her body, and how she was giving herself into the moment drove his own libido. As she tossed her shorts aside and touched herself, he indulged himself. As her fingers found her labia, so too did Ryan find relief from the pent-up tension he waded through all afternoon. Like her video, it was muted. The intensity was nonetheless present.

He came down and looked to retire for the evening. Ryan cleaned up and resumed his role. In the back of his mind, he knew that mutual masturbation would only go so far. He needed more.

She needed more.

They needed more.