Pax Multi Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you willing to accept medinano?"

"Uh..." Lou glances at the door, then at the medtech. "What if I say no?"

"Then we'll have to just use the best that the 22nd century could manage when it comes to phalloplasty. Which is good. But it's not nearly as good." He grinned, leaning in close, his voice soft. "I won't tell anyone. Doctor patient confidentiality."

"I thought you weren't a doctor," Lou said, chuckling despite himself.

"Fine, fine, medtech patient confidentiality," K'Jor said, chuckling. "So, do you want the nano and a dick that will be indistinguishable from one you're born with, or do you want-"

"I believe, since I am currently ensnared in a marriage with an entire species against my will, that I will take the one piece of my fate that is currently within my grasp," Lou said, his voice serious and fierce.

"...your dick?"

"I-I would put it less crassly and say my body, but..." Lou nodded. "Yes. My dick."

"All right, lets eliminate the stuff that's easy. Do you want a canid, equine or cetacean dick?" K'jor asked, curiously. "Those are the most popular across AnCom for the extremists. Canid has the advantage of protectivity when you're not aroused, thanks to the sheath, and a thick knot, which can 'tie' you to your lover, which some people find quite romantic. Equine has a certain intimidating air to it -- very good if you want to make a cockshock. And the cet-"

"NO!" Lou exclaimed. "Absolutely NOT!"

"Okay, do you want hemi-"

"NO!"

"Do you even know what-"

"Yes! I know Latin and Anglic! I can figure it out!" Lou put his hands over his face, groaning. "Ugh. Okay. Uh. I want a human penis."

"Wow. You guys really are unfashionable," K'jor said, frowning. "Am I going to assume you don't want any interesting colors for the semen? So, no neon cum, no green cum, no glowing cum, no addictive cum, no feminizing cum..." He ticked the options off. "No smart-cum, that's cum that obeys instructions from your head-computer and can change flow uphill. No-" Lou cut him off my laughing, clutching at his stomach.

"Okay. I get it. Give the Neo a rise, that's hilarious!"

"...I wasn't joking," K'Jor said.

Lou choked.

K'Jor, shaking his head slowly, sighed. "Okay. Lets just do size then. And to make it easy, I'll just hold my hands apart and you say when. And know this? This is a no judgment zone. I have a quad testes, each with its own fucking flavor. So, you know, literally nothing you can go for is going to be a shock to me." He smiled, then held out his hands. He began to spread them. Then spread them. Then spread them. Lou, his cheeks burning, waited. Then he waited about three...four seconds beyond the moment he thought he should speak, waited until his heart hammered with excitement at the very idea. Then he nodded.

"Nice, middle of the road average. You're really restrained!" K'jor said, cheerfully.

Lou tried to imagine what sex must be like among the AnCom and felt faintly queasy. Then as K'jor began to program in the controls for his drones, Lou glanced around the room. There were no obvious listening devices, no clearly marked security cameras. It was a UHP trans-polity law that all recording devices had to be obvious and large enough to be visible from a distance. While there was a possibility that a convention breaking spy-cam was tucked behind a dust mote in his room, he doubted that anyone would risk that kind of thing here, on the eve of peace.

But he still checked twice before stammering.

"A-Also, I was thinking, uh..." He coughed. "C...Can my..." He blushed, then muttered. "Can my cum glow? Like...a little...oh god..." He put his hands over his face. "Oh godddddd!"

"Sure thing, buddy!" K'Jor said, cheerfully. "Want white glow or, like-"

"Purple." It popped out of his mouth before he could stop himself.

"Royal, I love it," K'jor said. "Now, are you ready to get a big old dick, my man?"

"Don't I need...anesthetic?" Lou asked, laying back in bed, looking down at the small tuft of his pubic hair and at his sex. The drones hovered down and he felt a faint tingling wash over him. The air distorted and he realized just how many nanomachines there had to be for them to be even faintly visible. He felt heat wash over his body -- a warmth that felt quite comforting compared to the faintly sterile chill of the hospital room. His hips bucked and he gasped as he saw tiny mounds of glowing, brown-ish protrustions started around his mons, then around his labia. His eyes widened as the mounds swept upwards, merging together as the heat grew more intense. Tingling sensation buzzed through his body and he gasped in shock as pleasure spiked through him. His back arched as his cock, which had formed within a matter of moments, twitched and spurted.

Thick, glowing, purple cum splashed against his chest, shimmering and bright against his pale skin, while his testes throbbed between his legs -- two large, firm balls. Actual fucking balls.

Lou collapsed back, gasping heavily, his eyes unfocused as his cock slapped against his muscular belly, laying there like a heavy, felled tree, the tip oozing with a thick dollop of glowing cum.

"H...Holy...fuck," he breathed. "I mean, I...b-beg your pardon for my language!"

K'Jor couldn't stop laughing for five minutes straight.

***

Showering in his private rooms, Lou restrained himself as he scrubbed. The Star Kingdom's religion was syncretic -- a fusion of many different traditions. Some said it was a cynical construction to keep landed gentry extant in a world with both spaceships and nanotechnological fabrication. Some said that it was the purest expression of the human soul. Lou, himself, had no idea what he thought. He had sat through the lessons of Father Maqueni, listened to the stories of the Daughter, the Holy Ghost, the Flaming Chalice, the Ten Thousand Faces of God, and he had...felt...

Not quite nothing.

Rather, he had felt as if there were tiny flashes of beauty, peeking through a layer of heavy paint and gilt make up. As if something deep and fundamental and true was trying to claw its way to him. But he had never really felt it, not relaly.

But where a Prince's faith might wander or even be absent entirely, his decorum and deportment was not left to chance. Tutors had instilled in him every attitude of a gentleman and a member of the aristocracy from the day he had chosen to transition. And one of those rules had been that a boy might be allowed to feel immense lust -- and, in fact, that was entirely expected. But it was entirely unseemly and unmanly to act upon that lust.

To act upon lust was to demonstrate a lack of control in the face of the chaos of the universe.

To act upon lust was to show a lack of foresight, when energies should be conserved for danger.

To act upon lust was-

Lou grabbed the shower door, swung it open, staggered dripping naked to the desk, then bent over it.

"Porn, now, hardcore!" Lou choked out, looking directly into the screen.

"Would you like gay or-" A computerized voice asked.

"Anything!" Lou panted, dropping, soaking wet into his chair, his immense cock throbbing as he gripped it.

The screen flickered and showed what was clearly amateur footage of an AnCom couple. The woman had blue skin and modest breasts, small and perky, her nipples a bright white against her breasts. Her hair was long and white as well, framing a delicate, elfin face, while a pair of curled horns thrust from her forehead, giving her an almost daemonic look. She had a pair of cloven hooves, but her legs were bare of hair -- muscular, curvy, and beautiful. Her thighs were spread wide and she had pinned herself into the lap of an immense, muscular fusion of a wolf and a human, whose muzzle poked over her shoulder and looked into the camera, lips curled back into a wicked grin.

His massive, bright red, entirely canid cock was buried into her pussy, and his knot bumped against her lips with every thrust. He fucked -- and Lou pumped his cock in time with his fucking, watching the entire screen at once, letting his eyes go out of focus to take in the whole screen. He pumped his cock faster and faster, trembling as he felt his second orgasm of the day rip into his body. His balls clenched and he cried out -- a single loud, sweet note that filled the air. He filled the air with something more too: Bright, purple, neon cum, which glowed as it spattered onto the desk, onto his lap, onto the floor.

He sagged back into his chair, his eyes unfocused.

'Okay..." he said, slowly, softly. "I did it once. Got it out of my system..." His eyes closed.

And then...

He realized he hadn't.

Not that he wanted to jerk off again instantly. No. It was something worse that had wriggled into the back of his brain. This wasn't the last time he was going to jerk off. It was the first time in a lifetime where the only real, intimate pleasure he was ever going to have was with himself. He was about to be married to Bugs. Not just to a Bug, but to billions of them. He tried to process what that would even mean as he looked past the screen, at the slowly rotating orb of Charon.

"Or...I could run," he whispered.

The idea that sprang into his head, almost whole formed, was not entirely impossible. The AnComs had extradition treaties with each of the other polities. He could throw himself onto their mercy, beg for them to take him in. Let his Father 'wed' the Bugs if he wanted to so badly. He could be on a stabdrive capable ship within a week. Then it would just be a quick snooze, then he'd be on Earth, with a massive dick, a weird name, and...well, that was all you really needed among the anarchists, wasn't it?

Wasn't it?

Charon's clouds slipped aside.

And there were the massive, shining craters that scarred Charon's northern continents.

Lou's blood ran cold as he looked at those craters, his lips pursing slightly. Those were each created by a matter/antimatter warhead, detonated in a desperate bid to stop the Bugs. The Bugs were blamed for the millions of deaths...but humans had thrown those switches, trying to slow the Bugs down as they swept over the machine gun turrets and past the laser defense grids. They had been the final seconds of millions of people: Terror as chittering, screeching monsters rained down upon them, claws glittering and mandibles clattering.

What if that happened again?

What if the Bugs were wrong about their ability to fight humanity? What if they had thrown in the towel early?

What if the next time humans cowered as Bugs swept down on them, they did so on Earth? Or Venus?

What if he could have stopped it?

He picked up a towel, then he started to clean up after himself. He dresses, slowly, carefully, and each button he fastens feels like another chain around his chest. When he was done, he emerged from his room and found that Amy was waiting for him. She was dressed in a beautiful looking Neo style gown, all in silver and gold lace -- which he recognized as being a traditional bridesmaid outfit. She grinned at him.

"Are you going to be my bridemaid? ...shouldn't you be my groom, since, I'm the husband?" Lou asked, his brow furrowing.

"I'm actually the Bug's bridesmaid!" she said, chuckling. "But the Bugs are down on the surface. So, I get to meet you first." She pauses. "Listen, I think I've got a pretty good sense of how you Neos work, right?" She nodded. "You just need to find some strange on the side. And it's not like there aren't going to be other humans and QHCs running around, right? So, you'll have plenty of chance to have fun, right?"

Leo's cheeks flushed. "I don't know what rumors you've heard, but...while our common citizens are free to engage in their affairs as they see fit, we of the aristocracy and the nobility must hold ourselves to a high moral standard. If we don't, if we allow ourselves to be misled by our own animal passions, then our entire future is called into question." He shook his head.

"...huh."

He looked at Amy, who was blushing hard again.

"...what?" Lou asked as they came to the airlock leading from the medical ward of the orbital station to the shuttle-bay. Amy touched the open switch on the airlock -- then frowned as the airlock started to cycle. She touched the button faster and faster, pushing it harder as she did so. "Amy-"

"Okay, fine, stop HOUNDING me, I fucked your DAD, okay!?" Amy exploded.