All Comments on 'Pax Multi Pt. 03'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice lol

I enjoy the fun stories you put up. And thank you for not playing around with changing the tense in the middle. Excited to see what's next.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, Twei, Gibreel, J Corwin, thepsyborg, Anji, SomeRandomG33k and Evilhippy

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

Keeper_of_SecretsKeeper_of_Secretsalmost 4 years ago
Always a pleasure

I greatly enjoy your stories and how you weave fantasy and real life together. Very excited to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My favorite work of yours yet

Your stories are always incredible because of how precisely your taste in literature seems to align with mine, and this is my favorite of them all so far. You've touched upon Star Trek, and Starship Troopers (those are the obvious ones) and it looks like you've drawn the whole "ignorant of individuality" aspect of the bugs from the formics in Ender's Game, but you're also dropping references to Startide Rising with the Upkin and to A Deepness In The Sky with the FSS Invisible Hand? Fucking amazing. You're taking the classics of science fiction and putting an adorably arousing twist into them. I also admire your willingness to "look back" on modern-day politics from a futuristic perspective.

So are the Federation similar to the Emergents in this setting? Do only the AnComs have the cortical stacks from Altered Carbon or do the other polities as well? I love the mash-up of this universe. And of course, Beatrice is the best character you've come up with since your own take on Victory Smith way back in the Naked Weapon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous