Pax Multi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Popcorn me!" GF said to the nanofabricator, which whirred and spat out a bowl of heavily buttered and salted popcorn.

"What is this?" Bea asked.

Lou nodded. "It's a form of sustenance."

"It seems entirely inadequate based off the nutritional guidelines I had been given on human biology," she said, her antennas curling up a bit as Lou caressed her belly and held her close and tried to not just marvel at how pleasant it was to hold his wife.

"Dude, we don't just eat for sustenance!" GF said, grinning. "We also eat cause shit tastes good. And popcorn is one of those things. Does this body need to eat?"

"Yes. In twelve hours, it will have to be either recycled or fed," Bea said, nodding. "But my digestive systems are designed for the feeding systems back at the hive, which involves feeder bugs injecting the nutrients into my belly with thin stingers."

"...yeah...next body, make sure to have taste buds. Use medical textbooks to guide you," GF said, nodding. "You are going to want to try human food. Human food is fucking amazing." He popped a popcorn kernel into his mouth. "Plus, you're going to need it for the oral."

"Oral?" Bea asked.

"So! What are we watching? Shakespeare?" Lou said, hurriedly. "Dominique Guérin's rendition from 2201 is really the exemplar, when we want to do, Much Ado About Nothing, which I think is quite appropriate, yes?"

Amy craned her head back. "Dude, we can't watch Shakespeare while on Alpha Centauri's only life bearing planet and a freaking alien cuddling with you?" She laughed. "We're starting. The year is 1966, baby, and we're watching the Man Trap!" She snapped her fingers.

"The what?" Lou asked as a voice spoke from the screen.

"Space...the final frontier..."

Lou gaped. "That spaceship is utterly-"

"SHHHHH!"

***

The movie night ran into problems with a movie adaptation of a novel that Lou had never even heard of. It was some military-science fiction piece from the 2050s -- and the reason why it had come up was the most AnCom reason in the universe.

"Why aren't we watching more Star Trek?" Lou asked.

"Two episodes is almost one movie, ergo, we start a new movie," Amy said, cheerfully.

"That's-"

"Also, there's a limit to how much 60s cheese is safe to be exposed to modern audiences."

"What is cheese?" Bea whispered, quietly, into Lou's ear. He squirmed at the tickling feeling of her breath against his skin. He blushed -- but before he could answer, GF grinned and provided the punchline.

"Shatner's acting!"

"What is Shatner?" Bea whispered, then paused and sniffed at Lou's ear.

"He's Kirk."

"I thought Kirk was the captain of the human starship," Beatrice said, frowning. "Also, humans are capable of traveling faster than the speed of light?"

"Oh, no, these are all fictional stories," Amy said, hurriedly.

"But Lou said that stories are how humans understand the universe, and tell truths? Fiction means it is not true?" She cocked her head.

"What is truth..." GF murmured.

"You do not know either?" Bea asked.

"Godfucker!" Amy said, her voice serious. "Don't throw the dead frenchmen at the poor buggo!" She turned and leaned against the sofa. "Okay, so, humans like to discuss and understand complicated and esoteric concepts via stories -- and stories are also told because they're entertaining!" She grinned. "Are you not entertained?"

"Yes!" Bea declared. "I enjoy stories a great deal."

"Okay!" Amy rubbed her hands together. "Next movie up?"

"Old Man's War -- it's my favorite," GF said, nodding. "Also, it's got some really great action scenes and...you know, you can see the positive side of our war." He smiled at Bea. "There were generations, generations I say, of humans who were excited to finally meet bug aliens to fight."

"I...is this good?" Bea asked as the film started.

"Yeah!" GF said, cheerfully.

Lou wasn't sure if he agreed with GF -- and he felt a bit nervous. The film began with the premise -- an Earth where the elderly are recruited to fight in wars against alien empires, transferring their consciousness from their old, worn out bodies to genetically engineered combat bodies. Lou could see why GF and Amy would like that plot point, considering how GF was likely on his third or even fifth body. Beatrice didn't seem upset by the movie as she watched.

Until the scene.

The main character was fighting aliens, it was very intense, very action packed. It was all a bit much for Lou, who was used to battles being suggested as happening off screen, or being a few men on a stage crossing swords and slashing at one another. Beatrice remained intent, though she murmured. "This is clearly fake -- I can see many ways that this is inaccurate, based off my experiences battling humans. I-"

"Shh!" Amy hissed.

Beatrice nodded, closing her mouth.

Then the main character came upon where the aliens had kept the humans -- and the film revealed the fictional aliens...ate people. They found them delicious. There was a lingering shot of a dismembered human body. The gleaming meat cleavers. The half eaten flesh. Lou felt Bea tensing up.

"They ate us...like cattle..."

Consumed. That was the word she had used, describing the human subunits that she had...

Beatrice slowly shrank in on herself, drawing her legs up, tucking her face down against her knees -- an instinctive, shockingly human reaction. Her antennas rubbed together, making that soft keeping noise.

"Shut it off," Lou said, his voice flat.

"But-" GF started.

"Shut it off now!" He shouted and Amy scrambled to turn off the screen. He wrapped his arms around Beatrice, who was trembling slightly, whispering.

"I do not wish to watch stories anymore," she said, and Lou, his cheeks burning, stood up, nodded to the two of his guests.

"Thank you for the movie night, goodnight," he said, his voice all stiff formality, and then he turned and he strode up the stairs, heading straight for his room -- whipping past two servitors, past his mother, who was walking down the corridor. She opened her mouth, but then blinked as Lou simply ignored her.

He came to his room, stepped sideways inside, and found that the interior was exactly the same as the room he had had back on Venus. The subtle difference in gravity and light through the window was the only hint that he hadn't stepped four light years in a second. He kicked the door shut, then laid Bea down. He stood -- and then yelped as Bea grabbed him and dragged him down into the bed.

"Don't go," she said, her voice soft.

His palms were planted to either side of her, careful to not touch her wings. He looked down into her eyes, then blinked as Bea leaned up and mashed her mouth against his mouth. It was awkward and confusing and was not helped by the fact that Lou had no idea what he was doing either. It was clear Bea was trying to do what she had seen on the screen. She didn't know to use her tongue -- and Lou found himself gently sliding his tongue into her mouth. He met hers, finding it was...oddly rough and dry. Her tongue pressed to his, curiously, and she made a very soft little churring noise at the base of her throat, which buzzed into his mouth. Her antennas rubbed together -- and then she drew back. She was breathing slightly.

"I...I...I..." she whispered. "I...good."

She nodded, her antennas rubbing even faster together. The songlike noise it made was cheerful and high.

Lou smiled, slightly. "Thanks..." he whispered, biting his lip. His pocket buzzed. His brow furrowed and sat back, pulling out his communicator. It was his father. He held up his finger to Beatrice, his cheeks burning, his heart hammering as he spoke into it. "Yes?"

"What is going on?" Father asked, sounding stern. "The hellgaunts at our perimeter are..." he paused. "Crooning."

"Crooning?" Lou looked at Bea, his brow furrowing.

She blinked. "Should they not?"

"One second," Lou said, his cheeks burning. He lowered the phone. "C-Can you move every single bioform of yours five kilometers away from humans."

"I...y-yes..." she said, looking so crestfallen that Lou felt as if he had kicked a small, exceptionally happy puppy. Then she started to stand, her head almost bumping into the low hanging roof of the four poster bed. He grabbed her hand .

"Except this one!" he said.

Her delight was so intense and so obvious, her antennas uncurling and slapping against the panel that made up the bed's roof with a hollow thumping sound. "Oh! I am very glad you don't want this bioform five kilometers away." She smiled at him.

"It would make...kissing you again very hard," he said, his voice soft.

"You...want to kiss me again?" she asked, kneeling down.

"Yes...a lot," Lou said.

"I regret...a great deal that the wedding took place before I had learned of human kissing," she said, her voice soft as her upper hands settled upon his shoulders. Lou's com buzzed again and he picked it up, biting back an angry growl.

"Louis-"

"She's a hive mind, Father, and...we're married." His voice dropped to a hiss. "Do you require me to place more pieces before you, sir, or do you understand me?"

Father's response was a choked. "A-Ah. Y...Yes! I understand, my apologies."

The com clicked off and Lou tossed it into the corner of the room without a thought, then slowly leaned his wife down, kissing her deeply. Her antennas curled up in delight as her four hands slid along his back, caressing him. Her mouth and his met and their tongues played together and then she was pushing him away, panting, her eyes unfocused. "L-Lou, my husband, I am feeling...extremely unusual." She gulped. "I...am..." She opened her mouth, then closed it again, then blinked. "I believe that I am...excited? I have been excited before, but...but...but not so...fast or..." She trailed off.

"What excited you before?" Lou asked, leaning down. He experimentally kissed where her antenna met her head, his nose rustling her furry hair. She actually arched her back slightly, one of her dainty feet kicking out as she fluttered a wing against his belly. Two of her hands pressed against his belly.

"C-Coming to new solar systems! S-Seeing ecosystems grow..."

"Things that take months at the shortest, centuries at the longest..." Lou leaned down, kissing the small hole that she used for hearing. "This takes moments, my...wife." He licked her, experimentally and she let out a tiny whining noise.

"I...I..." She trembled a bit, then closed her eyes, drawing in a short, sharp gasp. "I...I...am...feeling! Feeling!" She grabbed at his head, with one of her hands, drawing him down and kissing him. This time, it was her tongue that swept into his mouth as she clung to him, her body writhing against his, her wings making a staccato rattling noise against the sheets as she drummed them down. Her teeth actually nipped at his lower lip as she drew back, panting heavily. "More! I want to feel it more! I want to feel it more more more more!" She nodded.

Lou drew back, then blushed. "Y...Yes. My husbandly duties require it." He gulped, then reached down. He started to undo the buttons of the top she had fabricated in the nanofabricator -- rather than the medical shift she had worn before. He revealed the small, blue-black mounds of her breasts, her nipples tiny ice blue points. He leaned slowly down, then kissed one of her nipples, gently. He took her between his lips and sucked.

"I...am confused..." she said, blinking. "I...t-that feels, but, not more?"

Lou's cheeks burned. He drew back -- and forced down his first and immediate reaction, which was humiliating levels of pure shame. He...after the way she had reacted, he had expected that even this little gesture would curl her toes and bring out cries of pleasure. But no. She was an alien. He was a virgin. There were going to be road-bumps. And so, he smiled and asked her. "Well, in human bodies, ah...these are erogen...that is, they are areas that feel...pleasure."

"Oh." She blinked. "I have no nerve endings there."

"...what about here?" Lou asked, his fingers pointing down to the join of her legs.

She shook her head. "No. Why would I?"

Lou felt a faint, sinking feeling in his breast...but then he hardened his resolve. She didn't have normal, human erogenous zones. And so, it was his duty to find hers and to bring her pleasure. That was the only thing that mattered, even if it meant he wasn't going to...well...he had lived nearly two decades without...entering a woman. He could stand to live a day or two while it took Beatrice to make a new body. And so, he drew her up into a sitting position. He held her around her belly as her arms reached back to caress him as he kissed her neck, licked, nibbled. This provoked a tiny, confused 'muh?' noise from her. Then he licked from her neck to her ear. His hand caressed her antenna and this caused her to tremble and squirm.

"T-This is...the new context I...this is making me...see...white flashes and..." She panted slowly. "M-My...I...really enjoy this but bioforms across several planets are now..." She kicked out one of her legs. "It's...hard to...keep them...ah..."

"Don't think about them," Lou murmured. "Right now, this is about you."

"They are me and I'm them and we're all...all...all!" Her eyes widened and her back arched as he clenched her antenna, just a bit tighter, then bit down on her neck, provoking a loud: "Ahh!" From her. Her body spasmed, her wings fluttering against his back as her two lower arms gripped his knees, clenching him as she gasped heavily, her breasts heaving as she collapsed back against him, her eyes going drooped.

"How was that?" Lou chuckled, quietly.

"Mmmmmm! Hmm...MMM!" She nodded. "M...I...am...so...my entire...we...buzzing..." She laughed, sounding giddy. "I...singularity is...v-very...I...I need rest..."

"Okay. I'll be here once you're back." Lou whispered, drawing her close as her body went limp -- her mind spreading outwards once more, to settle into the higher realm that she remained in when she was freed from focusing upon her. When time began to move again. His hands slid along her body, marveling, and he tried to ignore the aching pressure of his member against his pants. He...closed his eyes and he thought, instead, of holding his wife. Of the wonder in her voice as she felt...what he thought...was her first orgasm.

"I love you," he whispered, softly, and wondered if she could hear him where she was.

***

Godfucker whistled to himself as he walked out onto the grounds, humming. "Nothing like banging robo-ass," he said, cheerfully. "Nothing like tapping on that quantum c-"

A hideous horrifying monstrosity -- of the same breed that had killed more humans in combat than some weapon systems made by human beings. It was a hellgaunt: Sleek, with a greyhound's anatomy and the black and white dazzle camo chitin that made them so hard to track in a swarm. The only thing that it lacked was the wormgun that they normally carried and fired acid bore worms at enemies. It stood before Godfucker.

"Godfucker." It growled.

"AHHHHHHH!" Godfucker sprang backwards, lifting up his hands, already aware that he was...then his brain clicked back into movement again. "Oh. Oh!" He said, blinking. "Oh, hey Bea. Uh, why...are..."

"I did not wish to be observed speaking to you. Lou is currently in his rest cycle," the hellgaunt hissed and chittered, green slime dripping past its jagged teeth.

"Makes sense," Godfucker said, nodding. "What's up, my Bea?"

The hellgaunt craned its head upwards, peering up with pitiless black eyes. "An artificial dome that contains an oxygen atmosphere that humans need to breathe-"

Godfucker chuckled. "No, no, I mean, what do you need?" he asked. "What is it you want to ask me that Lou can't...right, he's asleep."

"Also...humans enjoy minor startlements that are pleasurable surprises rather than unpleasent ones? Correct?" The hellgaunt nodded its whole body like an excited puppy. It was even wagging its tail. Godfucker grinned.

"You got it. What do you want to surprise Lou with?" Godfucker asked, kneeling down so that the hellgaunt could look into his eyes more easily. The hellgaunt hissed and drooled more green slime, then leaned in close, whispering very softly.

"Last night, Lou...made...good feelings. That I have only felt before, but, during good things! But, they were far faster! In seconds! Seconds, not decades! All at once!"

"Niiiiiiiiice," Godfucker murmured, rubbing his palms together.

"It was!" Bea said, earnestly. "What pleasant minor startlement shall I arrange for Lou? It must be quick -- he shall awaken in less than four hours, maybe five. It is uncertain."

Godfucker rubbed his chin. "Well. If he got you off..."

"He did not get me anywhere. He in fact asked me to stay."

Godfucker put his hand onto his face. "Okay. You know, one of these days, I am going to learn to just...okay. He made you orgasm. Do you want to help him to orgasm?" He leaned in close, then whispered into her ear -- his voice husky and soft. The hellgaunt cocked its head, absorbing the words slowly as Godfucker nodded, then added a bit more flourishes. Then he smacked his head, took out his phone, and brought up a hologram. He showed it to her, and as the sweet music of the AnCom pornography filled the small meadow clearing, the hellgaunt watched with beady, black eyes, its claws clicking in mute thought.

Once Godfucker was done, the hellgaunt bobbed. "This is what wives do?"

"Yeah! And-" Godfucker stopped himself before he started trying to over-explain. In even this incredibly short time, he had really figured that Lou was way better at explaining this stuff than he was. "And yeah, yeah, you got it, buggo."

The hellgaunt chittered and hissed, then bumped its head against Godfucker's shoulder. "You have my thanks, Godfucker."

The hellgaunt turned and thumped off.

Godfucker stood, beamed, and nodded to himself. "You owe me, Lou."

He walked off, whistling cheerfully.

TO BE CONTINUED