All Comments on 'Pax Multi Pt. 07'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 3 years agoAuthor

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, Twei, Gibreel, J Corwin, thepsyborg, Anji, SomeRandomG33k, Evilhippy, mikalman216 and Youkai-sama

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well, he's definitely not going to get bored during the long voyage.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Oh yeah!

A new baby! This is so beautiful. I just hope that Beatrice does the overprotective mom thing and grows a stack some other kind of backup for their child once they have matured. Being more limited to the thousands range instead of the trillions makes it more likely something could happen to their memories. And since she's been exposed to assassins already, it may be on her mind.

Mostly just hoping the Federation doesn't force Bea to systematically eradicate every last spec of their existence. The pain they would have to cause her to make that decision, and then she'd have to live with it. Things I hope she is spared. Besides, having some of her kids on each of her planets, especially the planets she'll "soon" begin sharing with some of the diverse human coalition would be epic. Just think about it, as an AnCom, you make a best friend with one of the Benoit hybrids and think to yourself, "Sol isn't all that great. I think I want to visit their mom." So you book yourself a ticket on a ship, wake up a few years later and your friend is there waiting for you, and in addition to the streams from your channel having info, they also have all the gossip you'd want to know from your journey. Because they stayed in your neighborhood, in addition to also being where you are now. What a world, yeah?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Just amazing been reading for years and so glad that your break has created this masterpiece!! Love the humor that is sprinkled in, makes it a great universe you've created for this story! Always excited to read more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous