Pay in Gold Pt. 02

Story Info
Long-awaited continuation of Ela's past-life adventures.
3.3k words
4.75
5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PAY IN GOLD - The Rest of the Story

Dear Chloe,

I want to thank you once again for helping to tease out the rest of Ela Worthing's story. Or should I slip into her use of the name the Goddess gave her? I remember watching you read the original story and how your eyes widened as you reached her explanation:

"I am Vhyirmat," she said calmly. Her nude breasts rose and fell for a moment, her eyes changed color and the muscles of her face shifted in a way I can't explain. I took the information in. "And I have had many lives."

She grinned broadly and leaned back contentedly against the pillows for a minute. My hands followed her movement, gliding over her nude curves. I could see that her mind was floating on the remaining pleasure that was ricocheting through her body. One of my hands seemed to float down between her thighs, as though with a mind of its own. Her warmth greeted me, led my fingers to begin stroking. I paused for a moment and whispered to her: "And your orgasm is the gateway, yes?"

"Yes," she sighed and wiggled her body a bit to let her legs find a comfortable position that would open to my touch. "But not any orgasm."

"How do you mean?"

"Only my third orgasm, riding on top of my lover, on the night of the full moon..." I looked carefully at her - it was almost as if another person were speaking—was there someone else inside her or not? Had she become someone else? There was much here for me to learn.

I had raised the question of Ela's past lives with Professor Markus - noted German sexologist - and he had explained some of his research regarding women's needs to me. At first, this did not seem like an obvious connection, but as you think about it, there is an explanation. Through a synthesis of the latest biological research and his own hypnotic interviews with a cross-section of couples, he had identified that women with strong past life associations also were able to obtain more enjoyment from sex. And in turn, they were more conscious of the connection that sexual intimacy gave them with Creation - not just with the man they had selected. Markus said that he was an agnostic himself, but that as a scientist there certainly was a link of some sort there. He was not sure - it was a chicken and egg thing - whether their past life experiences made them more knowledgeable about sex or whether, as I suspected, their comfortable acceptance of it as an essential part of life also opened them to new experiences and awareness of their ancient experiences. You could contact me if you find that you keep thinking about this and we will talk more about it.

I especially appreciate your having worked out your schedule to be in Denver on the night of the full moon. And, of course, I especially love your understanding that this - including your participation - was strictly for scientific purposes. I thought it would be harder for you than it seems to have been.

I have written this draft up for your review first. Of course, Chloe, I won't use your name in the final version. After you've taken this in, why don't you choose a nom d'amour and I'll do a Search and Replace?

- Richard

--------------

It was a relief that the three of us hit it off so well. Ela, Chloe and I were having a light and lovely dinner at Mangiamo Pronto!, just across from the hotel. It was not only my impression - our waitress, a Mexican-American woman who was often mistaken for Italian, looked at us with her flashing dark eyes showing growing interest. I had the feeling that deep inside she was sharing our excitement.

As had happened a decade ago, it appears any romance in a radius around Ela was enhanced. Chloe had an eye for people; it is what helped to make her such a successful commercial photographer and photojournalist. She drew our attention to a cute, young couple across the room; they had stopped holding hands while they slid their lips around juicy Panini's.

"I wonder if they'll go cold while they concentrate on warm sandwiches?" Chloe kidded.

"I don't think so," Ela chirped. She concentrated her attention on the lovebirds for a moment. His stocking-clad foot came out of his shoe and gently moved to her leg. They didn't notice us rudely watching as she slowly spread her legs to permit the exploring foot to tenderly titillate her while they continued to enjoy their food and drink. They did not seem alarmed as components of the saucy Panini's fell onto their plates. Instead, they grasped each other's morsels and alternately fed each other or teasingly ate their lover's share.

I noticed that a quiet, middle-aged couple who had started watching them hurriedly paid their check and almost rushed out, holding hands. They jay-walked to the hotel, brushing past the doorman.

"Is there anything else that you want?" our waitress queried. I looked with mock disapproval at Ela as I said "no, that's enough." Ela smiled, and I saw the often-mistaken for Italian waitress quiver and then blush.

"I hope we see you again," she purred, absent-mindedly fingering her wedding ring as though it was an unwanted insect that had landed on her finger.

The two women left ahead of me as I settled the bill. The waitress had slid into her routine, very professionally.

Up in my room, Ela and Chloe were chatting comfortably. It would have been hard to notice the sexual tension mounting behind small talk. Chloe had agreed to participate in our research, but I wondered how she really felt about it being in a threesome. She was used to participating in events from behind a camera. Had it not been for our experience at Brandy's Ranch I would not have even suggested it.

Chloe acknowledged it outright.

"Richard, would you hypnotize me? I mean so that I'm not so analytical about what we're doing?" Ela nodded her head in support.

"That could be negative," I countered. "How about overflowing pleasure?" I lowered my voice. "Imagine the bliss that you will feel." I could see her eyes glazing over as she tried to picture overflowing pleasure.

"Close your eyes now and relax..." and having been hypnotized before, Chloe fell into a deep trance rather quickly. She and I carried on a 'conversation' of sorts:

"Imagine how it feels as our wavelengths merge in harmony," I directed, "and imagine how good it will feel as we both give pleasure to Ela." I paused to highlight the idea. "Imagine the magic of three hearts beating as one!"

The silky cloth that hid her lovely breasts rose and fell in rhythm with my breath. I realized that she would be sensing being overshadowed by Ela and feel insecure. No matter that I knew her as a bright woman whose strong personality led her to decisive action not only in her career, but also in the bedroom.

"When you awake, you will surprise us with your magical sexuality. It will give you deep pleasure to surprise us... and as you see that it also gives us pleasure, your pleasure will increase. Yes... our pleasure will spiral upward..."

Chloe blinked as she came out of the trance, rested and refreshed; and then a wry smile crossed her lips.

"You probably didn't know that I once went 'undercover' as a pole dancer in a "gentlemen's club." She paused for effect. "The owner was involved in all sorts of rackets and I helped the investigation along. And, imagine! I even did a strip tease. I left that out of my article."

"I sense that you performed a mutual strip tease with another woman..." Ela began to say.

"Yes! How did you know?" Chloe interjected. "I have to admit I'm skeptical about this Goddess story, but HOW DID YOU KNOW?" Ela said nothing, instead stepped forward and began unbuttoning Chloe's blouse, one kiss at a time. To my surprise, my lover remained frozen to the spot, her face flushed, her pupils dilating.

"You'll feel more comfortable with this off," Ela murmured as she smoothly released Chloe's swelling breasts from the constraint of her figure-smoothing bra.

I did not see any bolt of lightning or special effects, but afterward Chloe told me that suddenly she felt warm and comforted, enfolded in love. Her vagina pulsed magically, ready for her responses to flow out, ready to receive.

The antique furniture in the old-fashioned hotel room was festooned with articles of women's clothing before I could even begin to add mine to the collection. As I undressed, it was hard not to halt and watch the two pleasuring each other. Vhyirmat-Ela arched her back and shivered into an orgasm. One down and two to go, I rudely thought. Chloe looked across the room at me with triumph, a look cut short by a wave of pleasure induced by Vhyirmat.

That's how Ela appeared to me now, as agent of the Goddess. Both women now were teasing me with lustful glances, enjoying my growing excitement. Tommy Hilfiger finally was unable to restrain me.

Vhyirmat lowered her eyes and blinked seductively.

"My kisses will shower you with what you'll call 'pixie dust' to ensure magical thoughts," she cooed.

It was Chloe's turn to smile invitingly.

"My magic is ignited by your wand." My penis firmed outward, dripping my first drops of quicksilver as I strode toward the pair. Chloe continued shyly, "your hands couple with my magic and I weaken and comply."

I was not clear as to how things would develop, as I wondered whether Chloe's journalistic desire to learn Vhyirmat's story could stave off a jealous desire to have the security offered by the feeling of a filling flood of my semen. I need not have worried.

Vhyirmat took me in hand and skillfully coaxed out a generous handful of man honey. Before the first drop could sneak off her palm onto Chloe's tummy the silver precum was coating my lover's clit and being massaged deep into her vagina.

I knew from the work of Dr. Marcus that precum from the right male was more powerful than just being Mother Nature's lubricant, that it would merge in his lover to create positive feelings for several days. And, importantly for both the man and woman, with precum from the right male, the shyest clit would firmly demand even more attention, becoming addicted to the stuff.

I had first begun to suspect this back in the golden age of sex, after my typical student was on birth control and before we were worried about STD's. Coeds who came in my office for sex in the big leather chair came back again and again, but afterward as we whispered like the conspirators we were they told me about one-night stands with seeming Alpha males that left them feeling "flat" or depressed, unwilling to have their unwelcome penetration again. According to Dr. Marcus, a man's mental state and genetics both seemed to influence the amazing power - or not - of his man honey. More research grants, naturally, were needed.

Of course, I only thought of this in a flash of understanding as to what Vhyirmat was up to.

"She is waiting for your golden tones," Vhyirmat coaxed me. She watched both Chloe and me with eager eyes. She licked her lips; I nodded and in a firm voice directed my lover to "come now." Chloe's eyes glazed over and a half-smile crossed her lips as her curvaceous body was seized by a powerful orgasm - perhaps more powerful than I had ever offered her. Vhyirmat was watching intently - not surprising - but now, as though the apparent stimulating use of her Goddess-delegated power was supremely exciting, she joined in Chloe's orgasmic tremors.

Two down, one to go, I caught myself thinking.

Before I could truly grasp all this, the two women maneuvered me flat on my back and Chloe was kneeling over me, drawing aside her luscious curls to offer pink saltiness to my tongue. Behind her I felt Vhyirmat sliding over me, taking my hard erection as her own sex toy, dispensing precum to smooth my progress over and then into her tender secret places.

Vhyirmat reached both hands around my lover's broad back, smoothly sliding them to cup Chloe's breasts. The action elevated both women's excitement. Leaning forward, Vhyirmat's sensitized clit rode my penis as I plunged into her hot moistness.

For a moment I thought that I was going to black out, but it was Chloe's turn first. She trembled in orgasmic pleasure and toppled off to my side, brushing against me as her hips still bucked gently from the aftershocks. And now I could see that Vhyirmat was smiling, her delegated power having overwhelmed Chloe for now.

I could see that it was Vhyirmat's turn. Chloe watched through half-open eyelids as the Goddess' agent bent over to offer her outstretched nipples for my kisses. Later, Chloe described it as a dreamlike sensation as she gazed at us. She saw Vhyirmat, now satisfied that I adored her breasts, sit up straight again, smoothing her hands with pleasure over her own body as she rode my stiff cock.

"Fuck me harder, Richard!" she urged. Urgent waves swept through her well-lubricated vagina, pulsing around my cock. Intense heat signaled her perfect readiness for my offering.

"Give it to me! Give it to me!" she begged. One advantage of maturity is being able to defer the obvious male response to that request - or demand. An equal advantage of maturity is to know when it is time to let go. In the instant that I realized that it was time, without further thought, a powerful electrical charge swept downward from my brain. Suddenly I firmed up even more, was a college student again, and now deep inside filled this intense partner with the semen that she had so hungrily sought. I moved my flagging penis swiftly to massage her passage with the precious stuff.

This sating of the Goddess agent's lust was celebrated with her own orgasm, surrounding me with expanding rings of her pleasure.

Third down, I murmured, and Chloe looked at me sideways and smiled beatifically. Her body still glowed. I was relieved that she seemed so accepting, and as Vhyirmat carefully pulled her self off me, I leaned to the side and kissed Chloe, gliding my hand over her curves, pausing to cup my hand securely over her moist cunt curls as I had done with Vhyirmat before. She smiled again and fell asleep.

I turned to my other side and watched as Vhyirmat snuggled down. For a moment, I was concerned that she was going to fall asleep, too.

"Great Goddess, I love full moons!" she exclaimed, startling me as a bolt of energy shot through her sated body.

Her face assumed a distant look... and then she began to tell her story. I reached over sleeping Chloe and clicked on the digital recorder that my lover had purchased for this occasion.

It was a little confusing, because the Ela Worthing who was with us now was the namesake granddaughter, or perhaps the great-granddaughter of the bright, talented, but shy English country village girl who became for a while an agent of the Goddess.

Ela had shown an artistic streak, which her parents approved of. They visualized her as the future wife of a country clergyman. Or perhaps young Mr. Wilson, clerk in the railway station. It was rumoured that the Great Southern's regional manager had once said that "Wilson has good prospects!"

But even as her school chums began marrying and having their first children, some delivered only a few weeks after the wedding, Ela showed little interest in finding a mate. Perhaps, some neighbors opined, it was all those books she read. Some girls who knew her admitted to each other that their sex experiences were disappointing and when she heard those discussions she just smiled and said she hoped for better.

Then John Lockerly arrived to visit his aunt and uncle at the manor house and Ela's world changed. John was a poet. The well-educated in the village had read poetry, but none could recall a real poet even visiting. And he had a thin book of them published.

Soon Ela and John were taking long walks up into the hills and he even gave her a copy of his book. A long feather marked a page that he asked her to read later, at bedtime. She managed to wait till she was about to slip into her nightgown, but curiosity overcame her patience.

"I will be able to hear you think and read your emotions through your whole being." So said the feather-marked page. Ela dreamily stroked the feather over her smooth skin as she took in the sensual eroticism of John's words. They seemed to be directed at her, no, into her. She felt the sex, the intimacy, the closeness was nurturing, exciting, joyous beyond what the other girls had described.

She could feel herself spooning with the poet and his breath on her back (her hair - she fantasized - would be to her lover like fresh rose petals) and his hand would be sliding all over her body (it is soft and smooth, clean and fragrant). The feather pleasured her swelling breast - now her nipples were hardened as she felt his hand move slowly and gently... squeezing, fondling... then over her hip to the alluring moist heat. The good daughter must have reacted with more than a moan when in the feather-driven fantasy his confident finger manipulated the hard button calling for his attention.

"Ela, are you alright?" Her mother called from downstairs.

"I'm alright. I just slipped." Perhaps, thought Ela, her mother had never experienced something like this. Breathing heavily, she whispered to her imaginary lover, words so naughty! Where did they come from?

"My hand slides back and finds your manhood beckoning for my attention - how good you feel - my mouth begins to water and my body is electrically charged. I want to spread my legs wide for you! Your offering is all I have ever wanted."

In his room in the manor house, John smiled as he sensed Ela's preparation for his love-making. John - it seems - was an agent of the Goddess. As he visualized her legs spreading to receive his offering he enjoyed his body's own preparations. He felt a burst of joy as he sensed the village girl's spirit burst through the taboos of her time and place.

"So the Goddess was right - as always - in sending me to this place," he said to himself as he undressed for bed. He paused as he sensed the girl's fantasy seeking contact with him. Reflected in the mirror, he saw his eager erection ready for pleasure. But he had been chosen for his empathy and his ability to guide others. His thoughts turned to holding Ela closely. Their minds seemed to merge - the next night would be the dark of the moon. They pictured her coming to him at midnight. Yes, she and other village kids knew where the secret tunnel mouth was, but where did it lead? John's thoughts took on a commanding tone.

"It leads to my bedroom! You'll come." This was not a question. Ela's thoughts faded into sleep. John noted his fading erection in the mirror. He added to himself: "it leads to more pleasure and adventure than you've ever imagined."

--------------

To be continued.