Pay in Gold Pt. 06

Story Info
Pleasure and mysteries in the castle garden.
4.9k words
4.8
2.6k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Richard Williams, copyright 2020.

PAY IN GOLD!! Reichsmarks

Dear, sweet Chloe,

Ela/Vhyirmat continued her past-life story. I was beginning to wonder if she would need that special lunar sex treatment again, but once she felt the urge to tell, she kept on to the climax.

=================

"Ma'amselle! Look over..." Marie could barely get the words out of her mouth before Ela/Vhyirmat spotted them. Three handsome horses were moving about in the large field alongside the country road that led to Wendenschloss the back way. Ela told the chauffeur to pull over.

"We'll be late to the Zufluchtsort," he said.

"This is not the Royal Prussian Railways," Ela/Vhyirmat countered. "Pull over." Reluctantly, he did. Marie and Ela alighted and went over to the fence. Both had realized what was happening.

"I think he has already chosen," whispered Marie. There were two mares and a stallion in the field, seemingly taking turns racing each other, stalking each other, and pausing to nuzzle. But, as observant Marie had noticed, the stallion favored the jet-black mare. At first, the feeling did not seem to be reciprocated and she would kick up her heels and prance off. The stallion turned his attention to the golden mare, and she seemed to enjoy the idea of meeting him. The jet-black mare drew closer and sauntered past the others, swishing her tail seductively. The two women smiled at each other as they spotted her wet, swollen lips; the tail-swishing gave the stallion a whiff of her sexual aroma and in a flash they were chasing each other again. The golden mare hung her head in defeat for a moment, then raised it and nonchalantly cantered over to watch the climax.

"Don't worry, she'll have her turn." Ela/Vhyirmat felt an electric jolt as a man's arm swept around her waist. Captivated by the beauty of the natural event unfolding in front of them as the stallion mounted his chosen mare, neither Marie nor Ela/Vhyirmat had noticed Major von Guten-Zuviel approaching behind them. Ela slid out of his uninvited embrace.

"I noticed you at the Zufluchtsort a few weeks ago when I dropped in, but I had my hands full," he smirked.

"Yes," replied Ela/Vhyirmat, and adding to herself the thought that his hands had been full of buxom Katerina's breasts and who knows what else with the two sisters he had taken for that evening.

"Well, you had better get going, I'm meeting the owner here, so I won't be available this evening." Ela nodded, relieved. The soldier looked out at the horses again.

"She'll have her turn," he repeated as he walked away, his boots clicking on the paving stones.

"I don't like him, ma'amselle," Marie offered. Ela/Vhyirmat looked her in the eyes and saw a slightly dazzled look. She had noticed Marie blinking!! her logical, conscious mind recognized the danger in this man; her subconscious was ready for him to be her stallion. They walked back to the auto-mobile and found Auntie's chauffeur snoozing behind the wheel.

Auntie herself was off at the Kaiser Maneuvers. Well, as Vhyirmat chuckled to herself, Auntie's maneuvers were with her admiral, who had to participate in the giant military exercise. He had little work to do, as the exercises were far from the sea. His wife was bored by those things, which gave Auntie and the admiral the signal, as he said, for full steam ahead. Ela/Vhyirmat knew from previous years that afterward Auntie would be humming sea shanties for days.

When they reached the Zufluchtsort, Herman was already there and had changed into the regulation!! as Ela/Vhyirmat thought of it!! very Prussian!! white robe. Katerina was with him, also in a white robe, tied in a way that emphasized her figure. She made a motion as if to leave.

"No need to hurry off," Ela/Vhyirmat said. An idea was taking shape in her goddess-inspired thoughts. She focused on Katerina and saw her blink as the image of the three of them frolicking in bed together suddenly filled her imaginings.

"Ma'amselle, shall I assist you in undressing?"

"No, thank you Marie, Katerina will. Enjoy your time at the staff picnic." Hermann raised his eyebrows. Ela/Vhyirmat turned and began walking toward the now-so familiar garden hut. Katerina followed obediently and!! of course!! Hermann followed. Couples and groups sitting at the shaded tables noticed them with varying degrees of interest, some perhaps displeased with their earlier-than-polite bedwards movement, others envious.

Katerina spoke Russian and French, but only a little German and English. That did not matter, however, as Vhyirmat projected her goddess-delegated-power in images. Hermann perched on the edge of the bed, watching as Katerina undressed Ela, pausing to kiss each area of skin uncovered. Ela's nipples rose as they were freed for Katerina's touch.

Hermann's eyes grew wider as Katerina caressed the triangle of Ela's red curls. Katerina began to reach for Ela's white robe but stopped as projected sensual images flooded her mind; she turned to Hermann.

"Your robe?" she said softly. Her hands ran down the open front of his robe and found his growing vigor. She swept the obstructing white garment off Hermann and knelt to kiss him. Hermann sighed as the pleasure wave washed over him, but still had the sense to use both hands to remove Katerina's robe. Reaching down, he caressed her shoulders as they moved rhythmically with her magic lips.

Vhyirmat enjoyed the sight but could not let Katerina and Hermann get too carried away. For Katerina it might not matter how this man came, but for Vhyirmat a regular dose of semen was a requirement. And, as she had learned, his was higher quality than the other men she had experimented with in the Zufluchtsort. As a matter of fact, she reflected, the poets at the Café des Westens offered more than the government officials, big businessmen, and military officers who cavorted here.

"Enough!" Ela/Vhyirmat said aloud. Katerina raised her head, trailing a silver string of precum. "Mustn't waste that," Ela thought. She focused on Katerina and then on Hermann, then moved to the crisp, clean sheets. Hermann looked puzzled as Katerina's eyes blinked, then glazed over (though they did not close). His own thoughts were fuzzy for a moment and then he realized what he was meant to do.

Ela/Vhyirmat was kneeling on the bed on all fours. Her well-exercised hips were facing toward him and she wiggled them as though swishing the tail that she did not have. Hermann did not need to look to feel that his manhood was recovering from the recent interruption. With steady hands he caressed Ela until he felt his penis in the lock position, ready to take charge of giving maximum pleasure. With Katerina calmly watching, he flexed to bring out a glistening swirl of precum to smooth his way and then entered Ela/Vhyirmat on a stream of silver. She sighed as she felt his full length reaching deep, or perhaps it was a whinny.

She felt him pull back, almost out.

"Tell me how deep you want it," he murmured. Katerina's hands found their way through her blonde, wispy curls and as she watched she began stroking herself.

"All the way!" Ela/Vhyirmat wanted him inside when the time came, "Stallion!" she exclaimed and this time he slammed into her hot, wet channel easily. Moving back and forth, his balls slapped against her hips and he groaned with energetic excitement. Ela/Vhyirmat began to squirm involuntarily, the goddesses' perfect move to bring their men to an essential climax.

He could no longer hold back. Ela/Vhyirmat felt his muscles tightening and her vagina opening to urge him in, in, in...

His powerful stream filled her with his excitement. True, part of it belonged to Katerina, who was now moaning slightly as her masturbation reached a peak. Hermann swatted playfully at Ela's hips and looked over at the blonde.

"Don't worry, she'll have her turn," Ela/Vhyirmat reassured him.

=================

After all, it was 1913, not the Victorian age, thought Ela/Vhyirmat, so why should she be surprised? That was her first thought as she heard the giggling approach of the young women of the ballet school. They had crowded onto the little Wendenschloss ferry and danced, pranced, walked, pirouetted their way through the woods to the Zufluchtsort. Ela/Vhyirmat had heard the rumoured explanation that their teachers brought them on this semi-annual field trip to educate them about the possibilities of life at 18 years other than dropping out of the dance academy and getting married.

They were quickly popping in and out of their assigned huts, emerging in the gauzy white gowns, and easily attracting the attention of the older guests. However, as Ela/Vhyirmat soon realized, there was more to it than just their presence. In the distance she heard the chugging of a powerful gasoline motor propelling a Kremser. Male voices were singing some sort of drinking song, coming from that direction.

The open-air sightseeing wagon emerged from the woods. Ela/Vhyirmat, Katerina and Auntie were sitting at a table at the side of the walkway. Not many of the older fun-lovers were around. Herman and his father were nowhere to be seen.

"The cadets are here," explained Auntie. "They're back from the Maneuvers." She noticed the puzzled looks. "This is their chance to have some fun between what I suppose are grueling studies. Most of them are from the landed gentry, so they are used to being expected to work hard, but also to be catered to. Once they get into their white gowns they'll be the same as everyone else for a few hours." She paused. "Well, the same as anyone else their age turned loose with a lot of excited dance students."

One of the cadets grabbed at a dancer on his way to change out of his uniform. She pushed him away, laughing, told him she "might" still be there when he came back in his robe. He hurried to the huts.

The sergeant who shepherded the cadets came over, nodded to Ela/Vhyirmat and Katerina and tipped his hat to greet Auntie. She motioned for him to sit with them.

"Ya dumaioo, I think Auntie knows everyone," observed Katerina. Auntie and the sergeant laughed.

"I don't know either of those two," countered Auntie. "Who are those stragglers? They seem sort of at loose ends."

"Of course, I can't tell you their names," responded their sergeant, but the African one is from the royal family in Togo and the Asian one is from a Samurai clan in Japan. They're here as cadets, just like the rest of my girl-crazy bunch."

The two dawdled along, looking around. They obviously had never been in the Zufluchtsort before.

"Want me to invite them over?" All three women nodded agreement. "You!! worms!! can slither over here!" shouted the instructor. Then he apologized to the ladies for his language. The two cadets stepped smartly over to the table. Ela/Vhyirmat noticed that both glanced toward a giggling couple down the path who already had their hands inside each other's robes.

"These ladies would like to speak with you. I'm going to change, and you are going to carry on a dignified conversation until I come back. Start now!" He motioned for them to be seated and then tromped off.

Of course, the two young men were tongue-tied with that introduction, but Auntie smoothed the way till all felt more and more comfortable. Or at least till the sergeant returned in his white robe.

"Okay you two, get yourself robed up!" The students excused themselves. The sergeant laughed after they were out of sight; Auntie nudged him in the ribs.

"You rascal, terrorizing those youngsters," she grinned. The sergeant seemed to melt. "Let's head to my hut so that I can give YOU some of the punishment that you so deserve!" She winked at the two young women. She was not going to wait for Herman's father.

Ela/Vhyirmat and Katerina looked at each other in silence for a moment. Katerina blinked.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" queried Katerina.

"Of course," Ela/Vhyirmat replied. She had just poured the thoughts into Katerina's mind. Herman was a no-show and here was a goddess-given opportunity.

"But my country just fought a war with Japan. Perhaps he is dangerous. Why does he seem so interesting?"

"Maybe you will help with international relations," Ela/Vhyirmat smiled. She had noticed the son of Samurais' curiosity about Katerina. They should get together in the garden hut to learn more.

"Have you been peeking into your sister's pillow book?" Ela/Vhyirmat asked him innocently. The cadet blushed. Ela/Vhyirmat laughed.

"What is pillow book?" asked the Russian woman. Ela/Vhyirmat poured images of Katerina's nude curves into the cadet's thoughts before he could back away from the tumbling ideas that were already streaming into his consciousness.

"I think you need to go with this gentleman and ask him to show you what he has learned from that handy book." The Japanese captured one more Russian at that point as he swept Katerina off in the direction of the huts. She just hoped that the small cadet would not be suffocated in Katerina's breasts. She pictured his slim, strong physique meeting her welcoming broad hips. As Ela/Vhyirmat had surmised, he was shy in this alien situation, but not uninformed, so he should survive the experience!! she smiled at the thought. Now she and the Togolese royal were alone.

"May I show you around?" Ela/Vhyirmat asked.

They strolled toward the garden. He said nothing at first but offered her his arm. She accepted with a surprised smile. He caught the look.

"You're surprised that I have manners?" It was a polite correction, but he sounded more amused than angry.

"It's just that when I first saw you I thought 'there's a man who could knock someone out!! but probably not today'. I didn't know that you were from the royal family of your... country." The Togolese gave a mischievous smile, as though!! Ela/Vhyirmat recalled later!! that he knew some kind of secret that she didn't even know that she wanted to know yet.

"It's not really a royal family. But it is an important family. I'm glad you called it a country even though the people here call it a colony. But someday it will be a country." The way he said that reminded her of a lover who had the idea of pulling her red hair really hard, figuring she would like it regardless of what she thought. He did not need her approval to legitimize his day or night or future politics.

In the outer garden they strolled past couples in various stages of coupling. The cadets and the dance students were having their way with each other. The African smiled.

"When I was a bit younger back home people kept offering me their daughters. So, of course I accepted. The more opportunities that came my way, the better I became, and as word went around, even more opportunities opened for me. What a headache! So, when this possibility in the cadet school was offered, I escaped for now." He laughed at himself and smiled when he saw that Ela/Vhyirmat enjoyed his story, whether it was true or not.

There was something about his smile that gave the distinct impression that if he could have her it would be as if it would change the world. That took her breath away and had the unexpected opposite effect of totally humbling her for a moment

that let her both be just human and raw enough long enough to create a spark.

Without negotiations they found a mutually acceptable spot and spread out their white robes. A distant squeal of an excited dancer and a far off riverboat whistle were the only human sounds. Ela/Vhyirmat soon concluded that his teasing story about the sexual opportunities was true.

Her usually enjoyable sexual power was replaced by a powerful longing to hold him tightly to her breast, to kiss him and kiss him until he was nearly gasping for breath. He smiled at her, inches from her face, his warm breath wordlessly inviting her to drink again from the sensual spring of his sweet lips. She could not have pulled away if she had wanted to!! and that was the farthest thing from her mind. Her breath quickened as his hand found her breast and caressed it, urging the nipple to swell and harden against his palm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she sighed; her head beginning to spin as her now fully awake body responded in the intoxicating manner that his experienced touch seemed to engender. The beauty that he radiated!! that drew her to him like moth to flame!! was not an exterior thing but shown from within his soul. When he held her, all else faded, and now her world consisted solely of him and her need to be exactly where they were, doing exactly what they were doing.

Her body yearned toward him, vibrating, but he remained firmly in command. His hand continued its maddeningly slow journey up her inner thigh, searching boldly for the wetness he knew he would find there, as his lips continued to work their magic.

His long, slender fingers found their goal, and slipped between the soft folds of heated flesh. His smile was dazzling as a long, low moan escaped her lips. She felt the first of many orgasms building as they danced lightly and knowingly across her distended clitoris.

"Cum for me..." he whispered, "cum Ela."

Colored lights flashed behind her eyes and her country-strong hips strained up as the pulsations arose from deep within her, gathering momentum. Time seemed suspended as the "little death" of orgasm overtook her. Her body shook and her chest heaved.

"You're so beautiful," she heard him say from what seemed like a million miles away as she arched off of the grassy bower like a tightly strung bow, crying out, wanting his touch never to end.

"You are so very beautiful," he crooned, his ever-moving fingers still exploring her most intimate places. She was light-headed, as if she had drunk the most expensive champagne. It was incredible!

He was panting now, eyes heavy-lidded, and she felt his erection throbbing against her, though he obviously was in no hurry to consummate their union, enjoying, as she was, the exquisite slow buildup of sexual desire!!feelings that had been building since they had met. She realized now that she had felt herself begin to grow slick and wet with his first embrace and it built thereafter every time he reached for her hand or his soft eyes gazed into hers. In command, he took his time, obviously intent on providing an erotic and loving experience that they would forever remember. Every sigh, every smile was filed away in their memories like snapshots in an album.

His lips traced fire across the tops of her breasts, hands working to hold them from beneath. His breath quickened as he caressed. An erect nipple brushed his cheek and found its way into his mouth as soon as it was revealed. As his tongue and lips teased it, his hands once again sought her wetness, and the green arch of tree leaves and limbs began to spin.

"Ooooooh," she sighed as her hips trembled and arose, seeking to drive his fingers deeper into her center.

Suddenly, her burning body craved to feel him naked head to toe against her and she broke the embrace and removed their sandals as he watched.

As she dropped the last sandal to the earth and stood naked before him, Ela saw only her own perfection in his eyes. After a few moments of silently, visually worshiping her nakedness, he arose and held her. As his penis pressed against her, the sight and scent of his body enflamed her further. They stood looking at one another across the white expanse and then, as if their moves were choreographed, reached out and fell into each other's arms. Embracing and kissing, they reveled in the sensation of flesh pressed against flesh, of a mutual need so powerful at that moment in time it was as necessary as breathing.

"By the Goddess, you feel good," she sighed, pulling him tightly to herself, feeling his body tremble as her hand closed around his throbbing erection.

Their hands were everywhere at once, stroking and marveling at the wonder of being together. He took a breast in his hand and sucked the nipple between his lips, eyes closed, and was struck by the beauty of entwined bodies. He murmured endearments as his leg moved between hers, and fingers played at the entrance to paradise. Ela opened to him and urged him to explore further, gasped as one long, slender finger slipped inside, and he rhythmically pressed his body against her mound, fanning the flames of desire.

12