Pay in Gold Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum again, cum," he whispered. "Each orgasm builds on the last. Each one more powerful as you climb the pyramid, and don't close your eyes," he commanded. "Look at me. I want to see your eyes as you cum."

Her body went rigid, again, as if on command. She cried out his name and threw her head back, lost in eyes that held hers as waves of sensation coursed through her shuddering form. He held her in his arms until the pulsations subsided, and then moved between her open thighs to take his own pleasure. His brown staff stiffened and brushed aside Ela's red curls.

Kissing, caressing, licking, and sucking, lovemaking went on for hours, the only witnesses to their passion the birds that fled, as sighs and moans filled the small clearing.

It was deepening dusk when Katerina and her Japanese cadet finally found them.

"It is almost time for the cadets to go!" The four hurried back to the hut area for a bit of clean-up; some of the cadets lingered with their dancers. Others were already climbing onto the motor wagon. As Ela, Ela/Vhyirmat felt a tired glow. As Vhyirmat she enjoyed sensing the power of this special man's semen becoming a part of her now.

As they embraced in farewells, Ela/Vhyirmat whispered a blessing.

"Whatever your real mission is, I know the goddess will be with you." The sergeant interrupted with an insulting warning. Her African hero gave her that knowing smile that had first captivated her and turned away to double-time to the Kremser.

"Book!! that pillow book you called it!! was very educational to him." On wobbly legs Katerina reached over to a chair back to steady herself. "And he is wonderful teacher." Her eyes glowed.

=================

Neither Hermann nor his father showed up that afternoon or evening. Ela/Vhyirmat supposed that she should be angry but had enjoyed her time with the African officer cadet so much that she gave little thought to the bankers' rudeness. Marie and Ela/Vhyirmat returned home with Marie still talking about the horse and Vhyirmat wondering what the goddess might send her way next. Late that night she found out.

"He insisted that you would see him!" pleaded the cook. "I told him that no gentleman comes calling this late. But he said that you would want to help him with something." Ela/Vhyirmat stepped around her and strode into the parlor. Marie and then Cook trailed.

"Jim Royster!" Her shipboard lover from the Channel ferry sat in his raincoat, looking tired, a dispatch case near at hand. She asked the obvious question: "What are you doing here?"

"Rudolf Diesel is dead." He uttered that in a monotone. Raising his voice, he added "some people think I did it and some people want me to join him!"

Ela/Vhyirmat issued orders. Cook to make some tea and lay out a plate of cheese and biscuits. Marie to take his coat!! and to quit licking her lips as she helped him out of the garment. Once things had calmed down Jim unfolded his story.

Once again they had been on the Channel ferry, this time bound for England and another meeting with finance people. This time it seemed that the Royal Navy was taking an interest in his radical concept for powerful new engines. They both headed to bed early to get a decent night in before the early arrival at Harwich. In the morning Herr Diesel was not on the ship.

It was that simple. None from the ship who were queried by the police in Harwich realized his association with his mentor, Herr Diesel, and in a daze he walked through the familiar customs check and unhindered boarded the boat train for London. As the express whipped through fields ripe for harvest he began to recover from his shock but found himself cycling through his recollections of the night before. He remembered a pair of men, one large and one small, who might have been watching them on the ship. But at the time that he noticed them he also remembered other times when people simply recognized the noted inventor.

"Too bad about Rudolf Diesel," said the Canadian fellow seated opposite him in the railway carriage. "Do you think it was suicide?" How did he already know that Herr Diesel was missing? No announcement had been made.

"I didn't know anything happened to him," Jim lied. He was not ready to talk about it yet.

"Oh, I saw you talking with him last night, so I assumed you knew him, ehhh." His voice trailed off. He looked nervously now at Jim and said nothing more.

In Liverpool Street Station there were plain men in plain clothes with heavy shoes scanning the arriving travelers. The Canadian tried to move discretely toward one of the men. Jim kept moving and was in a cab and away before the plain clothes men could intercept him.

After he stowed his suitcases in his apartment he met up with a friend who had some sort of position with the government and his friend arranged for an interview with the Special Branch. On the way, posters from the afternoon papers repeatedly caught his eye:

Evening Standard = "Inventor Missing"

News = "Naval Mystery"

Star = (known for using 'American' methods) = "Hunt British Mystery Man"

The cheese plate and biscuits and tea arrived. Ela/Vhyirmat noticed that Marie's uniform was unbuttoned one button too far. Marie leaned over Jim and asked him if he would like anything else to nibble on.

"Not yet!" asserted Ela/Vhyirmat. "Let's hear the rest of the story first."

Jim took some sips of the hot liquid, cleared his throat, and continued the story. It felt strange to be headline fodder, but he felt better after the visit to Scotland Yard. His friend then set up his consular connections so he could return to the Continent to call on the family. He was interviewed by the Belgian police, then the Prussian police. It was tiring answering the same questions over and over, but his lack of knowledge as to what had happened to his mentor made it easier to answer than had he known something important.

It was after calling on the family that things took a turn for the worse. He thought that he was followed, perhaps by the men he had noticed on the ship when he last saw Herr Diesel. His hotel room was ransacked but nothing was stolen. And then the Prussian police called him in again.

"Do you know why someone would want to kill you?" The question startled him. He did not know why. The officer asked him how much he knew about the inventors' work. From the line of questions Jim realized that someone or some people associated with a competitor might enjoy a boost in share prices if Rudolf Diesel's work stopped. The officer told him not to worry about it and then suggested he not return to his hotel!

Jim still had Auntie's address. There was no place else to go. And now, here he was. Ela/Vhyirmat and Jim sipped tea silently for a few minutes.

"Would you like to stay here for a while? We have a spare room in the servants' floor."

"I was hoping you would ask," Jim admitted. "I need to get washed up, get some sleep and then tomorrow see about getting some clothes."

"Marie will be pleased to show you the way and draw the bath."

"Oui, ma'amselle!" She turned to Jim. "Do you desire something sweet to end the evening?" She leaned over to take the cheese and biscuits tray. "I'll bring this in case you are hungry for more. Come with me." Ela/Vhyirmat was amused to note the smooth way that Marie offered another fleeting view of her breasts to the young Briton.

Ela/Vhyirmat was tired herself. It had been quite a day, a long one into this night. She changed into her nightgown and then curiosity overcame her. She went into Auntie's room and snapped open the periscope. Marie was giving Jim a massage, a thoughtful act. As they were both nude, Ela/Vhyirmat suspected that more was coming up.

Memories of their night on the Channel ferry faded in and out of recollections of her sunlit hours of passion with the Togolese cadet. She watched them longer than she had meant to and as Jim rolled over on his back and offered his rising staff to eager Marie, Ela/Vhyirmat suddenly realized that she was both jealous and aroused. For the first time since her nights in Ela's village, her hands found their way through her red curls to stroke her hot folds and eager clitoris.

###

12