Pay It Forward Ch. 04

Story Info
A Happy Ending.
2.4k words
4.58
18.5k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers

Much gratitude to Todger65. His efforts as an editor on all 4 chapters made it possible for me to get my first story published.

Pay It Forward CH 4

Chris Spanner was on cloud nine. The last month had to be the best of her life. She moved around her house humming and smiling nonstop. Thanks to her sister Donna, and Cassie she went on a month-long spree making up for a lifetime of self-doubt and mental abuse by her ex-husband. Her son Jeff had indulged her at all hours. The first two weeks she had hardly left him alone. Slipping into his room in the middle of the night to beg him for sex. Waking him to a morning blow job. Dragging him to her room after dinner. Cassie finally reminded her that Jeff was her boyfriend and told her to slow down. The last two weeks she had just indulged herself sparingly but still joyfully. Enough to keep her happier than she had ever been.

Cassie burst into the house as she usually did. "Hey Chris, how's it going?" she asked.

"Incredible!", Chris replied and gave Cassie a big hug. "I still can't thank you enough".

Cassie grinned, "life changing right?"

Chris laughed, "And how!"

Cassie said, "About that life changing. I want to have a night for us to explore your submissiveness."

"My what?"

"Oh, come on Chris. Surely you realize you're a sub."

"I don't even know what a sub is."

Cassie told her, "A sub is someone who naturally follows direction from a dominant person, and gets gratification from pleasing them."

Chris realized Cassie was referring to herself in the dominant role. Thinking about it she asked, "So what did you have in mind?"

Cassie grinned, "You'll just have to wait; I told Jeff to make himself scarce for a while this evening."

Chris was still curious but for a change decided to completely trust Cassie. "Okay I'll see you around seven if that's good?"

Cassie giggled, "Oh yeah, it'll be very good." Then she was out the door leaving Chris to wonder about her plans for the rest of the day.

Seven o'clock came and so did Cassie, sailing into Chris's kitchen thru the back door, carrying a large plastic bag.

Chris warily asked her, "What's in the bag?"

Cassie smiled, "Things to tease, please, and punish."

Chris wasn't sure about the punish part but knew she would go along. "Off to the bedroom." Cassie said. As they went into Chris' bedroom Cassie simply said "Strip."

Chris was no longer embarrassed to be nude in front of the teen and quickly disrobed, standing waiting for instructions. "Turn around." Cassie told her as she reached into her bag. When Chris had turned, Cassie took a blindfold and tied it around her head making sure she couldn't see. Cassie then led Chris to her bed laying her face down. She then told Chris to "Raise your ass in the air."

Chris did as she was told and felt a wooden paddle rubbed across her ass. Cassie asked her "You have been a very bad girl, fucking your son, haven't you?"

Chris was suddenly a little scared but replied "Yes."

"That's, yes mistress, for the rest of the night."

"Yes mistress."

"We have to punish you for being such a bad girl, right?"

"Yes, mistress."

Cassie then smacked her on her ass with the paddle. The swat wasn't painful but surprising, causing Chris to yelp.

Cassie then asked her, "Wasn't it bad for you to lick your sister's pussy?"

Chris warming up to the game replied, "Yes, mistress." She quickly received another swat on her other ass cheek this one a little harder.

Cassie then asked, "It was very bad of you to wear Jeff out so he couldn't properly attend to your mistress wasn't it?"

"I'm sorry mistress." Chris then received a half dozen hard smacks to her ass, three per cheek. These were hard enough to make Chris cry out and turn her ass bright red.

"Turn over." Chris complied and felt Cassie tying her wrists and securing them to the bed corners followed by her ankles, leaving her spread eagled. She then felt something poured over her body and heard Cassie say, "pain is followed by pleasure."

She felt the liquid begin to be spread over her body, massaging her skin and making her grow damp. The next thing she knew there was another set of hands on her body. She was curious but was enjoying the massage too much to question Cassie.

The hands were all over her. Her thighs, then her calves. One set on her temples while the other stroked her breasts. She was growing frantic when she felt hot lips at her pussy, and more lips at her nipples. She was almost there when the lips at her pussy moved away. She whined until she felt a body move over hers. She felt breasts brush her head, then kisses down to her breasts. Then slowly down her stomach. Thighs were alongside her head, and breasts on her stomach. Then a mouth was on her center and a pussy descended on her mouth.

She was beyond caring but as she lapped up into the wet center, she felt the piercing and thought, Kelly, Cassie's mother. At ease she lifted her head as best she could while the mouth on her pussy brought her closer and closer. She was ready to come when all of a sudden, the sweet mouth lifted. She cried out "No, please!"

Then the mouth started working its way up her stomach, lingered at her breasts, suckling at her nipples. She was getting frantic crying out "Please!" Tied and helpless, she felt the mouth at her jaw, then her lips. She tasted herself as the loving mouth devoured her.

Then she felt hands at the blindfold and through her lust she looked up at not Kelly but her own daughter Allison. Before she could speak the mouth descended claiming hers again. Chris couldn't talk, couldn't think. She had been awash in lust but now it had left.

She was confused and ashamed. She broke free and cried "Allie, please."

Allison turned in the bed and gathered her mother in. "What mother?"

Chris cried, "How did you know?"

Allison laughed, "Oh mom, I knew from the first." When Cassie ate your pussy, she texted me, the bitch. I was in class and got the text "Wow, your mom's pussy is so tasty." I was so jealous." Then another, "OMG. Jeff fucked her brains out. Lol." I had classes. I couldn't come home but I wanted to. I felt so left out. Then the hot tub party. "Did you enjoy?", asked Allie. "I did, isn't Kelly awesome?"

Allison said. "Next, pierced nips. Shit, Cassie and I were going to do that. Pretty, by the way, but then I had to do one better and get my hood done too. Do you like it?" "Now, Aunt Donna was a total surprise. Cassie and I are going to drop by her house for a visit, and I can't wait."

Chris was in shock. Allison said, "Oh come on mom. Cassie and I have been best friends since we were fourteen. We've shaved each other, ate each other, and after I hooked her up with Jeff, and she told me how well hung he was, we ambushed him and fucked him together." "I do have to say," she laughed, "he didn't resist at all."

Chris couldn't even talk. Allison said, "Well it's time."

"Time for what?"

Allison brought her hips over Chris' face, leaned down to her pussy and before leaning in said, "Time for us to cum."

Then Chris saw Jeff leaning over her head and his huge cock splitting Allie's pussy. Allie said, "Oh man, how I missed this!"

Then she felt Allie begin to lick her again. She watched Jeff ease his cock into his sister. She heard Allie groan. She felt the tongue at her clit and got lost in the sight above her. The huge cock was sliding in and out as she leaned up and lapped at Jeff's balls. She leaned farther and lapped at their joining. She tasted Allie's juices and it made her crazy. Allie was going faster and faster on her clit and she exploded. Jeff spent into his sister's pussy as Allie groaned and fluid dripped onto Chris's face. She eagerly lapped at it and Allie settled onto her so she could clean Jeff's load from her.

She was lapping at her when she heard Allie say, "No Cassie, you greedy bitch, you don't get every load. This one's moms." They all fell away. Chris was physically and emotionally exhausted. She just lay there. She felt each one of them kiss her on the lips and say, "I love you." Then she drifted off.

Epilogue

Chris was happy. She was happy because she had taken charge of her life. She had gone on dates; she'd had sex with two other men. She had had orgasms, although nothing like those with Jeff. She had even made love with a woman from work. Pleasant for them both but not on a scale with Cassie. She was convinced that it was possible someday there might be someone for her. She didn't care if it was a man or woman, after all she thought, there was always family. Jeff had moved out into an apartment with Cassie. Chris was sure it was because she was venturing into his room in the middle of the night, too often to suit Cassie.

Chris was lazing about the house when she heard Cassie burst in.

"Chris!" she yelled frantically, scaring her. "Chris, where are you?"

Chris came running, "What is it, honey?"

Cassie looked at her, "We're getting married!"

"What?"

"We were on our way home from visiting Allie at school when he pulled over and said, "you know I like having sex with mom, Allie, Donna and your mom, but if you wanted, we could quit." I asked him what he was talking about and he said he loved me ,and he wanted to marry me."

Chris was stunned and asked, "What did you say?"

"I told him I didn't want to give up all that pussy, but I loved him too and that I'd love to marry him." He gave me this ring. Cassie held her hand out. It was a small diamond, but Chris knew it was given in love.

She gathered Cassie into a deep hard hug, "I'm so happy for both of you."

Cassie looked at her, and unusually for her, looked somewhat shy and said, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what?"

"Since Jeff and I are going to be married, can I call you mom?"

Chris was stunned. She grabbed Cassie, "I love you so much, of course you can call me mom. When is the wedding?"

"We just want family and a JP. So, two weeks."

"Well, we have to have a party."

"I know, all of you at mommas house next Friday. You know she put in a pool, don't you?"

Friday afternoon at Kelly's house was a scene. Five beautiful women totally naked. Drinking margaritas and wine and dancing with each other.

Chris took a moment and asked Cassie, "Are you still playing the game?"

Cassie laughed, "Oh hell no, after Donna, even Jeff said enough."

As the afternoon went on and the women got louder and drunker, Kelly said "All right, time for the bride to get her gifts."

Cassie said, "Oh goodie! What do I get?"

Kelly said, "Lovin sweetie, just lay down."

Cassie lay down on the poolside mattress and the other four women began to rub her down with oil, then she felt hands and lips all over her. She was so happy here with her family and friends. She bucked once, then looked up to see her mom with a smaller strap on around her waist. "Turn over sugar." A moment later she felt it entering her ass. Someone crawled under her and began to lick her clit while others pulled on her nipple piercings. She exploded and laid there while they stroked her. She then fell asleep while the others played amongst themselves.

A week later they gathered at the courthouse and watched Cassie and Jeff says their vows. Everyone cried. When the JP said, "You may kiss the bride." He was surprised when they lined up and each one gave Cassie and then Jeff a long heartfelt kiss. Chris drove them to the airport where they were leaving for a weeklong trip to an adult only all-inclusive get away. She watched them leave and went home happy and sad at the same time.

Seven days later Cassie burst in through the door saying, "Hell no!" and laughing.

Chris came running and said, "Welcome home, I thought I was picking you up."

Cassie grabbed her. Brown as a nut and laughingly said, "Save me!" and gave her a hug.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh my, seven days, everyone naked, Jeff putting lotion on me in front of everyone. I was so horny, we went to the pool area and he fucked me in front of about a hundred people. There were people a foot away touching me and him too, I was on overload. He screwed me so many times I can barely stand. I told him on the plane if he wanted anything when we got home, he'd better ask his mom because I wanted a nap."

Chris looked at Jeff, "Go to my room, you bad boy." Jeff smiled and headed that way.

"Thanks, mom!" Cassie gave her one more hug and said, "I'm going to bed and headed for Jeff's old room."

Chris stood there for a minute thinking. You know I never really did 'pay it forward'. Donna just helped me out, and she wasn't needy at all. I should keep my eye out for someone, like me, that really needs her life changed. Jeff hollered from her room. "Mom are you coming?" Chris thought to herself, "I'm going to pay this forward, there's someone like me out there that needs their life changed like I did, and if Cassie thinks otherwise, she will find out how far I has come." Jeff yelled "Mom!" Chris smiled and started unbuttoning her shirt, she called out, "Hold on honey! Mom's on her way." As she headed for her bedroom, she thought, "If it's the last thing I do, I'll pay it forward."

Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers