Pay Up

Story Info
Old taxi driver forces penniless beauty to service him.
4k words
4.51
81.2k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still declined," the middle-aged taxi driver sighs, sliding the card back toward Calista. "You got another one?"

They drove far into the desert before the cab driver demands payment. He pulls over on the shoulder of a seemingly empty highway to scan her credit card.

Time on the dashboard - 10:45 a.m.

$145 on the meter. So far.

"Umm," the raven-haired, young woman rummages through her small clutch and bites her lower lip. "Maybe I can wire you the money?"

Ron looks out the window and takes a puff of his cigarette, "That won't do missy, I'm going to have to call the dispatcher. He'll send the cops over."

"Please don't!" Calista cries out earnestly. "I'm applying to med school in the fall. I can't have a record!"

Ron turns his face back toward the desperate woman, taking in her body appreciatively.

"Maybe an arrangement can be made," he strokes his handle-bar moustache pensively.

"I'm listening."

"Take off the dress," he commands plainly. "Let's see those tits."

"Excuse me?!" Calista shrieks. "I'm not a prostitute!"

Ron rolls his eyes, reaching for the phone to call the dispatcher. Calista is faster. She grabs his hand just as he touches the phone.

"Wait!!" the two lock eyes. "So how does this work, exactly? You fondle me for a bit and then you forgive the $145? Or however much I'll end up owing you? I'm not that far from home..."

Ron chuckles, "I see the merchandise and then I make you an offer." Seeing the apprehensive look on Calista's face he continues, "the choice is yours."

Knowing that she didn't have any immediate options to consider, Calista resigns to her fate. Daintily she undoes the neck straps holding together the front part of her maroon pin up dress, letting it fall to her waist.

Ron's eyes widen slightly at the sight of her completely exposed tits.

Hot and horny as a result of the desert sun, the man stretches out his hands and cups her large, voluminous breasts. His calloused thumbs roughly brush over her creamy nipples, fingers excitedly pinching and prodding to test their firmness. His eyes gleam with lust.

The stimulation puckers her rose-pink areolas and tightens her pert tips. His overeager hands continue to grope and maul her tits causing a small groan to escape her lips. Fresh sweat streams down the back of Calista's neck.

"These bounce a lot when you fuck?" he licks his top lip, fondling her sensitive flesh as he speaks. "You should consider doing porn."

"Yeah," Calista winces at how dry her throat has become.

She feels a familiar tingling sensation make its way down her body.

"Okay, I've made my decision," Ron pulls back, wiping sweat from his brow and taking another drag from his cigarette. "You suck me off, then we fuck in back."

Ron gestures to his back seat.

Calista winces at the crudeness of his words, "Then we go our separate ways?"

Ron affirms with a tilt of his head, his attention now directed toward massaging the bulge protruding from his pants. He flicks his cigarette out the open window.

"I don't have a condom," the young woman pleads, hoping this will deter him from wanting to have sex.

The taxi driver shrugs, "I haven't had a good fuck in months. Not gonna wear a condom, anyhow."

Calista bites her lower lip again and nods her head in agreement. Ron slides his shirt off his chest and flings it to the back, revealing a pale, hairy potbelly. Eyeing her obscenely, he pulls at his old belt buckle and yanks his pants and underwear down to his ankles. It's not his half-hard cock that surprises Calista, but rather it's the entire package.

Ron's cock is long, pulsating with thick purplish-red veins surrounding the wide girth. His bulbous red head resembles a piece of flesh that has been stung by multiple hornets. The power of his shaft is framed by two big, hairy balls. The cab suddenly feels a lot warmer.

The driver grins at her reaction, "Bet those twenty-five-year-old guys you usually fuck don't have cocks like this, eh?"

Calista moves her thick hair off to one side and leans forward in her passenger seat, turning her body so that she faces Ron.

Smirking to himself, he leans back and crosses his arms behind his head, "Whenever you're ready, sweetheart."

Exhaling slowly, she spits into her palm and wraps her delicate fingers around his half-erect cock, forcefully moving it up and down. His uncircumcised foreskin folds with each stroke, shiny pre-cum coating his meaty cockhead. The couple make eye contact making Calista pump her hand faster.

After a minute or so, she opens her mouth and takes in his monstrous head. A taste of sweat and salt hit her tongue and nostrils at the same time. With one hand on a pale, hairy thigh; Calista uses her free hand to rub his member as she begins to bob on his cock.

His shaft soon reaches maximum hardness, hitting the back of her throat every time it plunges into her mouth. Using her tongue, Calista draws circles on Ron's sensitive underside, making sure the rest of his cock is being taken care of by her soft hand. He hisses in pleasure every time his cock goes deeper into her throat.

"That's right, you dirty whore, suck my cock," the driver pants encouragingly.

Opening her mouth wider, she sucks all the pre-cum his cock can offer, his member now dripping with fluid and saliva. Gurgling noises soon fill the otherwise silent cab when she removes her hands to eagerly continue slurping his cock. Pushing harder, the hard meat of this much older man fills all of her senses.

Groaning to himself, Ron moves her hair to her opposite shoulder to get a better view of her plump lips around his bulging cock, "You're good at this, honey. Maybe I'll pay you afterwards, hmm?

Feeling naughty, Calista releases his member from her mouth with a loud pop. Gripping his shaft firmly, the young woman twists his slippery cock with a flick of her wrist and begins to painfully yank it toward her. Her other hand mushes up his balls like putty in her palm.

Ron's eyes roll behind his head and he groans in pleasure, "Fuck me, how old are you?"

"20." Calista huffs, now aroused by the sight of his throbbing cock in her hands.

The driver bucks up his hips playfully, "Don't neglect the jewels, sweetheart." His eyes fall to his testicles.

Sighing internally, Calista lowers her head and takes his full balls in her mouth in one foul swoop. She uses her tongue to coat them in spit and sucks them dry while her hand pumps his manhood harder. Ron licks his index and middle fingers, bringing them to pinch her left nipple painfully.

"Mmm!" Calista yelps into his balls, jumping slightly.

Ron chuckles, "Sensitive tits, eh?"

He uses the distraction to extend his right arm over her body and pushes her mini dress over her ass, exposing both cheeks to the stifling summer heat. He cups her plump bottom before snaking his hand down to her tender pussy lips. Not waiting for permission, Ron slides his wet fingers into her womanhood eliciting a deep moan from the woman currently sucking him off.

"My, my, my," Ron coos wickedly. "You're a wet whore, aren't you? Didn't think to wear a bra or panties, today?"

Pushing his sticky fingers deeper into her pussy, he slowly pulls back before plunging back in. His thumb rubs against her tender clit as she whinnies like a horse in heat against his cock. Calista's knees begin to shake as this middle-aged man fucks her hard with his fingertips.

Just as her pleasure builds, Ron withdraws his fingers and pulls her off his cock.

"Okay, okay, fuck," he looks at her swollen lips. "I'm not going to cum before I fuck you. Get on," the man bucks his hips, indicating that she should ride him.

Somewhat awkwardly, Calista shimmies out of her dress and goes to squat above his cock in the driver's seat. Taking his rock-hard shaft in her hand, she teases his head over her swollen pussy lips. Parting her folds, she struggles to fit his cockhead until Ron spreads her knees further apart.

Ever so slowly, she forces her pussy down, inch by inch.

The driver and the woman lock eyes, wet bodies face-to-face in the small cabin, exhaling at each inch of cock that her pussy takes in. Calista's body is shaking violently. For a moment, she is fearful that Ron won't fit all the way in.

Impatiently, Ron rams her all the way down to his big balls. Ron and Calista cry out in ecstasy when her cunt fills to the brim with old man cock.

Ron grips her hips in a way that will surely bruise, pulling her up and down on his shaft, slamming down as hard as he can. There's a sickening gurgling sound that fills the car every time she slides down his pole. Her saliva and wetness mixing to create the perfect lubricant for their rough riding session.

"Ooooh fuck!" Calista's abdominal muscles are contacting at the pleasure building in her tight pussy.

"That's right," Ron grunts. "Ride my cock."

Brown eyes meet blue ones as the young woman's body pumps up and down as if she were riding a prized stallion. The wetness of her core sends waves of pleasure down Ron's spine, as Calista throws her head back, delirious in a fit of hormonal euphoria.

Ron draws up his knees, allowing Calista to pick up the pace.

"Good girl, take the cock. Take it in your tight pussy."

He grips her plump olive-skinned ass from underneath in order to help the girl ride him faster. Ron's eyes can't decide what turns him on more: his cock impaling her small pussy or her bouncing tits. He chooses to watch the former, unblinkingly.

"Look at that pussy taking my cock!" Ron exclaims, breathless. "Harder, sweetheart. Ride it harder."

Soon two pairs of eyes watch the big, purple cock slide in and out of her pink sheath, feminine juices leaking down to Ron's balls. Calista is riding him so feverishly, so hard, that both bodies are shaking with pleasure. The friction between their genitals is so intense, Calista wants to cry.

"Mmm, so hot!" Calista's eyes flutter each time her body comes down to meet his balls.

"You like fucking, don't you?" Ron breathes, close to his end. The sounds of their coupling sounds more feral by each passing second. Like two animals mating in the jungle.

"Uh huh," Calista moans. "I like fucking your cock."

Ron draws an erect nipple to his mouth and sucks, enjoying the view of this girl's tits bouncing up and down in front of his face. Her moaning gets louder, and Ron is confident that he'll get to cum at least twice before they part ways.

A frantic rhythm builds causing the cab windows to fog. Ron curses himself for not opening more windows before they started fucking. Deliriously, the girl cries out marking her first orgasm of the day. Ron's balls explode, unleashing a wad of thick cum straight into her cunt. He watches her arch her back to accept his load.

Breathing heavily, Calista pulls away, moving slowly to lean back in her seat. Her hair is dishevelled, sweat running down all parts of her body, cum oozing out of her pink pussy.

"Fuck that was something else," Ron murmurs, lighting another cigarette. "Best fuck I had in a long time."

Calista looks over to his limp dick and makes a sour face.

Ron barks out a laugh, "Don't just sit there like an overworked whore, you know what do to."

Not hesitating, Calista leans forward once more to suck the driver's big cock, this time with more enthusiasm, fuelled by lust and a desire to fuck again. Ron clicks his tongue approvingly at the change in pace.

Her tongue flicks wildly over his swollen head, taking him deeper into her throat. Motivated by her neediness, Ron cups a full breast and greedily palms an erect nipple as he watches the youngster slide up and down his veiny shaft with her mouth.

Turned on by this thick cock in her mouth and the fucking that she just enjoyed, Calista brings a hand to her aching clit and furiously begins to rub at it. She can taste her feminine juices on his cock. Calista sucks ravenously every time he pulls at her nipples. Arousal sweeps through her tits, belly and pussy, making her feel like a dirty whore.

Ignoring her gag reflex, she feels his hot meaty flesh glide into the back of her throat, becoming more erect with each pulse. Ron wraps his fingers around her hair and guides his cock more forcefully into her warm mouth. Peppering his cock with kisses, Calista goes back to giving him a hand job, looking up at him from under batted eyelashes.

With the taste of cum, spit and her own feminine wetness on her tongue, Calista pulls the lever to release the driver's seat. Now with Ron fully lying down, Calista kneels at his feet.

Squeezing her large tits together, she slides his cock in between her breasts. The bugling head grazing her juicy nipples makes her pussy hurt with need. Ron frantically humps her tits rhythmically, wanting to make her big globes jiggle faster.

"I've never fucked tits before," the taxi driver grunts lustfully. "Such fucking big tits."

Suddenly, he sits up. He pushes his greasy, salt and pepper hair back.

"Go kneel at the back," he swallows, licking his dry lips. "I wanna take you from behind."

Calista clumsily climbs to the back of the cab and goes on her hands and knees, ass in the air. Ron exits the driver's seat and flings open the rear door, licking his finger lewdly. He places a knee on the back rest, another knee resting on the seat. He decides that he'll fuck her at angle.

Both of them perspiring profusely, Ron's cockhead plows into her without so much of a warning, jerking her entire body forward.

The wetness from their previous coupling doesn't prepare her for the feeling of his monstrous cock stretching her beyond her limits. His thickness feels different from before, when she was able to control the rhythm of their fucking session. Ron thrusts violently into her, only to pull out and leave her feeling empty until he re-enters her.

"Ahhhh yeah!" Calista gasps. "Fuck, just like that!"

Ron grunts like a fat pig as he fucks her hard, "You like that huh? Tell me what a whore you are."

"I'm such a dirty whore," Calista feels tears stream down her eyes, a mixture of pain and pleasure as this manhood pounds into her cervix.

His cock demands her pussy to stretch even further than it already has. Ron increases the pressure, but the discomfort is completely masked by a strange sense of exquisite feeling of happiness. Calista moans like a bitch in heat whenever his goads slap her thighs. The cab is full of sounds of slapping flesh and snorts of rough fucking. The smell of sex is swirling all around.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Calista feels her breasts heavily thump against her chest as he pounds into her from behind, fucking her into submission. Subconsciously, she leans back to meet his thrusting, desperate for more friction. More cock.

"So fucking tight," Ron heaves, his heavy balls hitting against her ass, like two ripe plums beating against her firm flesh. "Your cunt is so wet. Such a whore. Yeah, baby take daddy's fat cock."

"Don't cum inside," Calista pants, looking over her shoulder. "I'm not on the pill."

Ron grunts, "Too late for that, sweetheart."

His grunting becomes louder and his thrusts more determined. He really hasn't had a good fuck in months. He roughly grabs at her hair pulling her head backward, penetrating her core over and over again.

Soon Calista feels him stiffen and then he exhales. He cums violently inside her and she grimaces at the feel of his warm seed inside her. He squirts, three, four times inside her warm pussy before pulling out. She feels hot semen ooze down her inner thighs and reaches back with her fingers to bring some to her mouth. Salty. Metallic. Creamy.

She prays that she won't get pregnant. Or that she won't catch anything nasty from this horny fucker.

The taxi driver signals her to shift over in the back seat and the two stare at one another wearily. Calista is a hot mess. Sticky, untidy hair, cum dripping down her spread-eagle legs. Ron is not looking much better. Small pot belly breathing in and out. Lax genitals now hanging limply below it.

"Fuck that was good," from nowhere, he pulls out a cigarette and lights it. "You're a natural, sweetheart. You got a boyfriend?"

Calista shakes her head, no.

Minutes pass by. Tired, but still horny, Calista plays with her tits and rubs her sweet spot. She is kind of wishing that she had her dildo with her. Ron smokes, watching her, his clammy hand reaching over to fondle a swollen tit.

"I'm going to fuck your asshole now," he says this so casually that the woman thinks she's misheard.

"You said sucking and fucking, that's it," Calista frowns. She was no prostitute, but surely that covered $145, right?

Ignoring her protest, Ron stubs out the cigarette and roughly grabs her arm, dragging her outside to the front of the yellow taxi. He throws her on the hood of the car, spreading her arms and legs as if she were about to be strip-searched.

He rounds back to the driver's seat and pulls out a tube of Vaseline from the glove compartment. He rubs it over his cock, pumping furiously to reclaim its hardness.

Once it's semi-erect, he spreads apart Calista's ass cheek, soaking it in petroleum jelly, rubbing at her hole as if it were a wine stain on a stark white rug. The woman wants to cum. And piss. But mostly cum.

"You ever been fucked in the ass, sweetheart?" he whispers in her ear, breath reeking of stale alcohol and cigarettes.

He inserts a lathered finger into her bum and Calista moans in response to the friction, "Oooh no."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you in the ass!" he bucks her forward so that her clit is rubbing against the edge of the car.

"How are you still hard?" Calista pants desperately. "You came twice already!"

Ron grins into her hair, "Told ya before, haven't fucked in months. Gotta get it out."

He pauses to stroke himself with one hand and finger her butthole with the other.

"Good thing I keep Vaseline on hand when I need a quick jerk off."

The driver approaches her and without properly warming her anus up, he slides his enlarged penis inside her warm tube. Calista knows that you're supposed to go slow when you have anal sex, but she knows that Ron is desperate. Horny beyond belief.

His head won't go all the way inside of her despite the lubrication he has just forced inside her. He pulls out and tries again. He frowns at her ass, angry that he is being denied entry.

On the third try, her body is able to accept the plum shaped head but not his shaft. Her body cries out at the painful intrusion. Ron hisses, her asshole is way tighter than her pussy hole.

"Ohhhh fuck me," Calista breathes, leaning forward, abdominal muscles clenching as if she were exercising. "God fucking hell."

Ron grunts jerking forward, his cock pushing, forcing her open. She can feel the flared ridge of his foreskin curing back as her treacherous ass struggles to deny him entry. Without thinking, she shakes with strain, pulling at her buttocks trying to ease him in.

"An ass virgin," Ron hisses. "Fuck, so good."

"Uh huh," Calista grunts, exhaling painfully.

He puts his hands on her hips, trying to steady his entrance. They are both butt-naked on the side of the highway, his cock up her ass on the hood of the car.

Luckily for them it's a fairly deserted highway on a statutory holiday morning.

Her belly begins to feel that familiar churn and she moans almost giddily. Ron cups one of her breasts, hungrily kneading it in his rough palm, whispering obscenities in her ear.

Spreading her legs wider, Calista gulps down hollow air when his thick shaft forces itself in deeper.

While he fucks her tits and her ass, Calista brings a shaky hand to her clit and begins to play with her folds, encouraged by the growing wetness.

"Too bad, your ass doesn't get wet like that pretty little cunt, eh?" Ron's voice sounds strained.

12