Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right. Everything is as it should be. You need to sit up, and we have one more thing we need to do."

He sat on the edge of the bed, and she pulled out a loaded bong from the nightstand. "I need you a little stoned to make you completely compliant."

"Mistress Alex, I am already completely compliant."

"Did I ask you?"

"No Mistress."

"You'll speak when I ask you a question. One more thing. You are not a slave; you are a slave in training. That is a little cumbersome. Let's try an acronym. You are a SIT or SLIT. No that doesn't work. How about slave under training. You are a SLUT. Tell me you are a Slut, and think for a minute about what you just called me."

"Mistress Alex, I am a Slut."

She gave him a light whack with the crop on his cheek. "You are my Slut. Say it again."

"I am your Slut Mistress Alex. All yours."

"Better. Still not enough conviction, but you will get there before long."

She took the first hit, then helped him to one. They did three good hits each, which was just enough for a good buzz, not overly stoned. She grabbed him by the cock leash and pulled him along into the living room to the recliner. She pulled just hard enough that he was struggling to walk fast enough with his chained ankles. He hoped he would not fall. She sat in the chair and motioned him down in front of her.

"I like dressing up, but honestly, I'd rather be naked. You are going to help me take off my stockings and g-string. Would you like that Slut? You want to see my pussy? Lick my pussy?"

"Oh yes Mistress. I want to worship your pussy. Can you release my hands?" The thing was that it was not just a line. At that moment, he wanted nothing more in the world. He wanted desperately to taste her wet cunt. Getting stoned with her had put him over the edge. He desperately wanted, no needed her.

"Hmm. I'm starting to her some desperation in your voice. That's good, but no, I'm not going to release you. I don't trust you. You need to use your teeth. I'll help you with the shoes and unclipping the stockings. I'll let you do the g-string first. All the better for you to see the object of your desire sooner than later, but don't you dare touch it unless I tell you too."

She stood and he gently tried to grab onto the tight-fitting garment with his teeth. With some effort he worked down her g-string below her pussy, and right then, he thought her shaved pussy was the most beautiful thing there was. He paused and was going to beg her to eat it.

"Oh god, Slut you are clumsy and slow." She pulled the g-string off and stuffed it into his mouth, so much for begging. "I'll do the rest of it myself."

She pushed Anthony back with her feet, then stood and took off the stockings and garter belt off but left the corset on. She sat back down and had him kneel on the floor in front of her again. She spread her legs giving him a wonderful view of her smooth pussy. It was glistening. It was beautiful. At that moment, he was quite relieved and thinking, now I get to enjoy that pussy; I want to give her a big orgasm. He was crossed up. She started to rub her own clit, running her fingers into her cunt, then spreading her new wetness back up to her clit. This was cruel; especially cruel when she ran her wet fingers under his nose and around his gagged mouth leaving moistness on his face. He wanted to tell her how cruel she was, but it would have displeased her, not to mention he was gagged with her g-string.

As he was forced to watch this, he became mesmerized. In part it was because he was stoned, but the rest of the world was lost to him. There was only her pussy. That was until he noticed his cock throbbing with desire. It needed attention badly. He looked down to see his cock as erect as it felt. The cock ring was slowing the blood flow, and he thought there was no way it could be any harder or larger. The head was more swollen than he had ever seen it, and purple. He felt the crop lifting his chin.

"Slut, you need to be watching my pussy, not your pitiful dick."

She was rubbing her clit faster, really starting to respond, moaning softly and moving her hips. She took her feet and began to rub them on his face, all the while massaging her clit. His cock was screaming for attention, and he managed to shift the belt around enough to get ahold of it with his right hand. God -- it felt large and rock hard. The way she was sitting her view of this was blocked, and he was getting some relief but also increasing the tension markedly. He needed to stop a couple of times to keep from cuming, which was ridiculous, how could he be that horny already. He was also being careful, assuming that this was not an approved activity, but he was truly desperate.

She casually said, "I need you to clean my feet," and she bent over and pulled out the g-string gag. Then she saw what he was doing.

"Did I say you could do that? Hell no. You can't touch yourself unless I say so. I might have even released your arms. But know this, if you cum, you will find yourself dressed like that out in the street. Tell you what, I am not completely heartless. If you suck on my toes and lick my feet to my satisfaction, I might let you touch your cock. Don't do that again without my permission. Your mine: your cock is mine: and you don't touch it unless I say so. Don't forget it Slut. I should beat you."

"Yes, Mistress Alex. I'm very, very sorry."

"You are learning. Now make love to my feet while I keep working my pussy. It's so wet. You like that Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Alex. I so want to touch it, and to lick it, and to be smothered by your juices."

"That might happen if you do as I ask. It would be fun to sit on your face and let you tongue my hard swollen clit while my juices coat your face."

She lifted her foot up, and he began by taking her big toe on her offered right foot in his mouth and sucking on it, then each of her toes moving down toward her pinky toe. But he made a mistake. She had not moved his hand back, and he crept it back to his cock. He got away with it for a minute while he ran his tongue between her toes. She caught him.

She pulled her foot down. "What did I just tell you! Stay on your knees, turn around, and put your face to the floor."

There he was with his ass in the air, and she gave him three hard swats with the riding crop that almost brought tears to his eyes. She had some strength in that 5' 9" frame. She reached between his legs and grabbed his balls, pulling just enough to really get his attention.

"You going to disobey me again?"

"No Mistress Alex. Please forgive me. I made a mistake, and it will never happen again. I promise."

He meant it. It was strange. He was really crushed that he had disappointed her. He had a lucid moment and realized how focused on her he had become. Part of that was being stoned he knew, but it also seemed like a form of sexual brain washing. There was nothing else in his world right then.

"I don't believe you. I need another way to punish you. How can I punish you?"

She reached into her black bag that she had brought from the bedroom and brought out a new implement.

"Got it! This is just the thing."

She bent over and showed it to him; his face pressed to the ground.

"You know what this is Slut?"

"It looks like a funny shaped vibrator Mistress."

"Buzzz -- you're wrong; mostly anyhow. It's a remote-control prostate massager. We are going to try it out right now."

She sat up and pulled some lube out of the bag. She started by lubing up his anus, pushing lube inside with her finger. The feel of her finger sliding inside him was making him gasp. Then, she lubed up the massager, and started working it into his ass. This device had an uncomfortable girth, and he did not think she would get it in him, but suddenly it got sucked into the hilt. She made him crawl over to the recliner, then told him to roll over on his back with his legs on either side of the chair. She sat her butt down on the floor between his legs placing her legs over his thighs, her back against the foot of the chair.

"Good. We are going to try this out. I have a remote that controls the speed of the massage. It also massages the spot between your balls and asshole. You should know, my older sister gave this to me to use if I needed too. I wasn't going to use it, but you are kind of pissing me off. I think you are enjoying this just a little too much. My sister taught me everything I know about dominating men, and I got to practice on some of her slaves. I tried this out on one. The trick is making sure the cock doesn't get any direct stimulation. Seeing her slave squirm was quite the turn on. My sister told me some men will cum hands free with this; others it doesn't do much for. Most, however, if they are already quite turned on get brought right to the edge but can't cum. We are going to see if I can get you to squirm or maybe have an unsatisfying ruined orgasm. If I get you to the edge and you don't cum, oh man, I have you. Anytime, you misbehave I can either give you pain or pleasure, but it will be an unsatisfying pleasure."

"Yes, Mistress Alex. Please punish me. I deserve it."

"Okay. Because you asked for it."

She turned on the vibrator to a slow setting. He felt the vibrations transmit right to his cock, and it was moving in time with the pulses. He felt the tension in his groin muscles right away. He already thought this would cause him to cum. She turned it up to a medium speed and his cock became even more tense involuntarily standing as straight as it seemed possible. The muscles in his groin tensed tighter. He was now moaning and grinding with his pelvis, sure he would cum any second. He was just not going over the edge, wanting more than ever to have his cock stroked. Alex had a big smile on her face. She turned it up to full. It was intense, and he was adding "Oh fuck, oh fuck" along with his moans, and he was sweating. He was so very close to cuming. It was right there if Alex would only stroke his cock. If she just touched him, that would probably do it.

She giggled and said, "This is great. You going to cum Slut?"

"Yes. Oh yes! Mistress Alex. Just stroke my cock, please, please, please."

"No way Slut. If you want to cum, you must do it yourself. Ahh that is kind of hard isn't it bound like that, huh. Poor, poor Slut."

"Oh God, please Mistress Alex. I need to cum."

"No, I am not helping you."

He would have rolled over and rubbed his cock in the carpet, but she had him pinned. All he could do was squirm and thrust his pelvis and say, "Please Mistress, please, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck."

She laughed at him. "You really don't get the purpose of this. Look at me Slut, look at my pussy." She was running her fingers around her clit and in and out of her hole. "This is getting me really fucking hot. I might just cum watching you. Tell you what, you have a choice. I can jack you off, or you can eat this pussy and eventually I'll use your cock to get me off. Don't you think your cock in my pussy would make me feel so good? So, I can jack you off and send you home or you can service my pussy. Cum or pussy, what do you want?"

At that point his urge to cum abated some. "Pussy Mistress, please let me have your pussy." She turned it off, and he collapsed, his muscles relaxing. He felt like he had cum, but he hadn't. He was no less horny.

She gave him a second to recover then with a slap to his leg she said, "Resume your position."

She got back in the chair; he got back to his knees in front of her.

"That got me so hot watching you writhing like that. I about came. Look how messy my pussy is." She had her legs spread wide and was running two of her fingers along her pussy lips down into her cunt. It indeed was dripping. She then started to massage her clit but abruptly stopped. "Oh shit, I about came. I want to hold off a little longer. We'll skip the other foot. You need to show me how bad you want me. You want to lick my pussy now?"

"Yes, please Mistress. I want to please you so very much. I want so very badly to make you cum."

"Well, you are saying the right things. I have one more thing you need to do, one more thing to show your total obedience."

"Anything Mistress."

"Mistress Alex."

"Yes, Mistress Alex; forgive me."

"You are going to eat my ass. Will you do that?"

"Yes, Mistress Alex, yes please. I want to do that. I give you my complete obedience." At some point these words completely stopped being just words and were now what he really felt deep down. The truth was that what she was asking really turned him on. It was not something he would normally consider, but she was asking, and she had a beautiful bottom. And at this point, there was probably nothing he would not do for her. She stood up.

"I'll free your arms, and you can play with yourself while you do this but remember what I said about your cuming. You just had your chance, now I control your orgasm. Say it."

"Yes, Mistress Alex, you control my orgasm. I will not cum unless you tell me to."

"Good, you are getting better at this."

He was glad he pleased her.

She assumed the position that he had been in for his ass beating, and told him, "Do a good job and you can work your way down to my cunt."

He started out by kissing and gently nibbling on her ass cheeks but knowing this was not the erogenous area he needed to concentrate on, he quickly moved over to the bottom of her spine. He started working his way down her butt crack, kissing and licking his way down. He was hoping that this was further raising her anticipation and arousal, but there were no outward signs of it. He quickly got to the taboo spot. He tongued this spot and her breathing picked up. This spurred him on, and he licked harder, relishing that he was doing this dirty thing for her. He started getting some soft moans and mews from her. He was encouraged by this but growing inpatient. He lingered on this spot for a minute or so, then headed for her cunt. He hoped that he had completed his task well enough and she would not stop him. Her hot, sopping, vagina was deliciously exposed in this position; her clit was a little harder to reach, so he focused on sliding his tongue in and out of her warm wet hole. At this point, he adjusted his position slightly, so he had his left hand on the front of her left upper thigh, pulling her toward him tight, and his right on his cock. Her intensifying moans and motions encouraged him on. Judging from the response he was getting, he suspected that she had been using great will power to get this far. She seemed to be about to orgasm. To his disappointment she pulled away.

She just said, "Oh, fuck. Damn." She stood up, grabbed his cock leash and made him knee walk with her over to the coffee table. It was not a wide table. It was just big enough for someone to lay on, almost a bench.

She sat back, leaning on one elbow, with her butt on the edge of the table, and she took the long leash connected to the collar around his neck. She ran the leash between her legs and under her butt and pulled his face into her pussy. With him pulled in, she ran the leash through some of the lacing on her corset. She laid back and wrapped her hand in the loop of the leash, pulling his face in tight. It was clear he was not going anywhere until she was done with him. It was an unnecessary precaution but another way she was exerting her control.

Her smooth, saturated pussy was delicious. The first thing he did was rub as much of her wetness on his face as possible, limited by being pulled in as tight to her pussy as he was. He managed to cover his nose, cheeks, and chin with her wetness. Then he licked and sucked with a real passion. He was tonguing her cunt while rubbing his nose on her clit. He ran his tongue up and down her labia, then began to focus on her swollen clit. She was moaning and rotating her hips in a circle. He started alternating sucking on her clit then flicking it with his tongue. That sent her over the edge. Her muscles tensed, and she pushed her butt off the table and let out a little scream. After a few seconds she relaxed, but she did not want him to stop and another wave followed shortly after, lasting even longer. She relaxed again, released the leash and pushed him back. It appeared he was done, and he was disappointed; he could have kept it up for another hour. She laid there catching her breath, and all he could do was stare at her pussy that he wanted so bad, playing with his cock some. He did not want to stroke it at that moment for fear of shooting his load.

Fortunately, she recovered quickly and said, "You Slut are going to fuck me good. In fact, given that your fat swollen cock will not be going limp on me, thanks to the drug company and that cock ring, I don't want your pleasuring me interrupted by your own pitiful orgasm. You are not going to leave me hanging; we are going to screw uninterrupted until I am done. We are going get it out of your system right now. Lay down on the bench; on your back."

"Mistress Alex, I will never again leave you hanging. I couldn't, please just let me fuck you."

"Stop your crying and just get up on the table. I don't want to hear that lame dribble. Are you trying to piss me off?"

"No Mistress Alex, please I am sorry."

"I am so close to chaining you to this table and going to bed. Do not whine anymore."

"I won't Mistress Alex. I promise."

This was a letdown. He wanted to cum, but not like this. He laid down while she produced a bottle of lube. First, she took his arms under the table and connected the wrist cuffs together. She picked up the riding crop and stood there looking at him thinking. After a couple of seconds, she started swatting his cock back and forth gently with the riding crop.

"Don't worry Slut, just coming up with my plan."

She swung her leg over the table and straddled him, settling her pussy on his face, and facing toward his cock. He was delightfully smothered by her juices and started his tongue working immediately. She dumped a bunch of lube on his cock and balls and rubbed it around. He was already desperately moving his pelvis up and down encouraging her to stroke him. She then slowly started stroking the full length, with him matching her rhythm.

"You ready to cum Slut?"

From beneath her, "Yes Mistress Alex."

She stopped; he mewed and was still moving his crotch up and down in desperation. "That wasn't very enthusiastic."

She heard a muffled, "I don't want to stop licking your pussy Mistress Alex."

She started again. "A reasonable excuse. I'm glad you shaved down here. You do that just in anticipation of being with me? Don't answer. This slick bald cock is a joy to stroke."

The stimulation was intense, but after holding it down for so long and having been on the edge with the massager, he was not cuming as easily as he thought he would. He wished she would go faster but didn't dare ask -- did he? She might stop again. She might have been reading his mind.

She stopped and once again he was about to beg but knew it would not get him what he wanted, needed.

"Ah, Slut you're not cuming. Need me to go faster? Just nod your head."

He did, and she picked up the pace. He was right on the edge but still not cuming. He was frantically licking her clit matching his desperation for her to make him cum. Her pussy was squirming on his face, and he heard hard breathing. It seemed that she was also getting close again too.

"Come on Slut. Cum for me. I want to see you orgasm and shoot your juice."

Then she stopped stroking and turned on the prostate vibrations again. She let him linger for a moment then picked up stroking again, and he was pumping furiously with his hips. Then he froze, his muscles shaking, as he built toward an immense orgasm, then he released. She was stroking fast encouraging his ejaculations. There must have been ten of them. She stopped as her body went rigid, and she pushed down on his face. He felt her pussy orgasm on his face; hoping it would end because he needed to breathe. She orgasmed even though he had stopped eating her when his orgasm arrived.