Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my Slut. That was a lot of cum. That was really exciting. Your first big squirt hit me in the chest. It made me cum too. You did good."

She spun off him onto her knees on the floor facing him like he was a midnight snack. She took her fingers and started pushing the cum that had splattered from his cock up to his chest to his belly button, which already had a good amount fill it. Then she slowly scooped some out with her fingers, tipped back her head, and let it dribble off her fingers into her mouth, finishing off by making a show of licking her fingers clean.

"I like the taste of cum. I know some girls don't, but I do. You taste good. Want to try?"

He did not but knew what she expected him to say. "Yes, let me taste Mistress Alex."

Ahh, good little slut. Open up."

She scooped up some more with her fingers which she stuck in front of his mouth. "Now lick it off my fingers."

She did not ask him for his opinion, instead she pulled him off the table and over to the chair. She leaned back with her butt on the edge, lifted her feet up, and said, "Now service me with that beautiful thick cock."

His cock was still as intensely swollen, maybe just a little less tense. She was so hot and ready he slid right in. They had a good rhythm going, and with the cock ring on, his balls where delightfully slapping against her ass. Having just orgasmed, he was not in the throes of ecstasy at that moment, and he watched her. She looked at him, and the look said you are all mine.

She said, "Faster Slut." He went faster, and she closed her eyes as another orgasm rippled through her, this one deeper and full bodied. He felt her clamping down on his cock, sighing as it passed. He slowed his pace thinking they were done.

"Slut if you think we are done, you are so very wrong. That was good, but you are going to give me an even bigger orgasm, aren't you? Say you will fuck me until your cock falls off. Say it now."

He picked up the pace again.

"Mistress Alex. I will fuck you until my cock falls off. Fuck you to your complete satisfaction. Anytime, anywhere. I will eat your pussy and fuck you on command. My only goal is to please you."

"Good you have learned. Bet you didn't think you would be begging to please me tonight. You thought you would come over get in the sack with me, get your rocks off, then we would be done. You thought that would make me happy, that I had been screwed by such a hunk of man. Well, you have almost satisfied me but not quite. And now you know that a 20-minute fuck session just is not going to work for me, and you are not going to have anything left for your girlfriends for days. I wonder if there is a girl you are stepping out on to fuck me. That's rhetorical, I don't care. I just hope you need to explain to her why you don't have the energy to screw her and why you have welts on your ass. Maybe I should give you a few more good ones before I kick you out. To me you are a sex toy, that's all, and right now, you are going to make me cum again. Go just a little faster."

That little speech heightened his arousal again, and he blissfully continued. Now she was also masturbating her clit clearly working toward another orgasm.

"I am going to turn on the vibrations again. I want to see if I can feel them in my pussy."

She turned the vibrator up to a medium speed. Seeing her rub her clit and the vibrations, raised his arousal level back to high, and they fell into an even quicker pace. Soon they were fucking hard, and they had another very intense orgasm together. She was saying over and over as she orgasmed this time "Oh fuck, Oh fuck, OH FUCK." Her legs wrapped around him were shaking as she clutched at the chair arms. For his part, he felt that every muscle in has body reached maximum tension then released.

He laid there against her with his cock still inside her, not wanting to pull out until he was told to do so, but thinking she was as done as he was. She turned the vibrator off, but after a minute she started moving her pelvis again.

"Come on. You can't have let me wear you out that bad. You can't be that worthless. Get that cock moving. Tell me you want to fuck me more."

"Yes, Mistress Alex, I want to fuck you, fuck you whenever you want, as long as you want, anything to please you. My cock is yours. It belongs in your pussy whenever it needs pleasure."

"You truly mean that Slut? I might graduate you to Slave. Will you come back and eat my pussy and fuck me whenever I ask. You promise?"

"Oh yes Mistress Alex, I swear."

"Now get going. I want to cum again."

After a longer screw this time, she came again, it was not as intense but seemed to continue for a long time. He watched the ecstasy in her face as this orgasm stormed through her. It spurred him on and he kept pumping hard, prolonging her orgasm. When it subsided, she said, "Okay Slave, we are done."

He sat there at her feet leaning against her leg. He had nothing left. It appeared that she was also spent - finally. Mercifully, his cock was getting soft, and he dozed. Later they got up, used the restroom, pulled out the massager, had some water, and she helped him out of the restraints.

"Call me in three weeks after you have thought about this for a while. If you are still my Slave, I might let you service me again. We might even come to a longer-term arrangement. Now you need to get dressed and get out of here."

"Yes, Mistress Alex." He still meant it.

And three weeks later, no sooner, he called desperately hoping he could serve her again.

The End or is it the Beginning?