Payback

Story Info
Lesbian for lesbian by lesbian.
3.2k words
4.67
13.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Payback

On the black leather loveseat I waited, flipping the keycard through my fingers and feeling disappointed she was running late. I didn't like to be kept waiting, but she was worth it. After briefly entertaining the thought of how many people had fucked in this room--on this couch--and questioning if it bothered me or interested me, I stood quickly to move my mind to something else. I paced impatiently and walked to the near floor-to-ceiling windows, tossing the card on the nightstand as I passed it.

Seeing the sunset over the city and being amongst the skyscrapers made me feel a little powerful. The attire she'd asked for fed into the egotism. In black dress slacks and a deep red button up, I raised my chin slightly in confidence. She'd requested I wear black dress shoes, but in defiance I kept my high tops on and unbuttoned my shirt only two buttons when told three. Behind me I heard the typical card swipe. I listened to the door open slowly and close softly before speaking.

"You're late," I spoke without turning around. I watched her reflection in the window as she dropped her purse on the table and removed her high heels, tossing them aside. I almost shook my head at her unruliness, but I refrained at the expectation she was doing it on purpose. I realized as she came closer the eyes of her reflection were meeting mine. Her smile was coy before I returned my eyes to the almost faded sunset. Her arms slid around my waist before her warm body pressed against my backside. Suddenly a spark went through me and I closed my eyes as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"I just wanted to torture you with anticipation even longer," she softly spoke into my ear, breathing warm air down my neck;

"The shoes? Really?" I laughed shortly before responding,

"Predetermined payback for being late." Opening my eyes caught her reflection's smirk and her arms moved to my shoulders, sliding forward to meet my shirt buttons. In the meantime, she had been kissing my neck which paused slightly when she came to my third shirt button and became a small bite. She unbuttoned it and unsure what to do with my hands, I started unbuttoning from the bottom until our hands met. Once my shirt was open her hands grasped my chest through my bra and squeezed. "Your nipples are a little hard."

I turned my head to meet her lips and spoke against them before kissing her, "It's a little cold in here." Her lips tasted like mint and I kissed harder, returning her nip from earlier by gently biting her lip. Her hands moved down my stomach and waist until they met the zipper of my pants. She pressed firmly to feel.

"I see you brought the strap like I asked." I leered at her, almost feeling a little bit shy, before grabbing her wrist over my zipper and pulling her in front of me, pressing her against the window. I pressed my whole body against her and brought my hand to her throat before kissing her again.

"Hope these windows are thick," I said against her lips. She briefly looked at the height of which we were, at least 10 floors up. I pressed my index and middle fingers against her pulse on her neck. "Your heart rate is a little fast." A smug smile came across my face. Her hands engulfed my waist and gripped me closer by fistfuls of my ass. I could feel the strap press hard against her and I knew she could feel it too. "Only a little?"

Dropping my hands to her thighs, I hiked up the black dress she'd probably spent hours picking out, even though she knew I cared nothing for clothes. I kissed her intensely, while my hands ventured up her body, dragging the dress up the whole way until I pulled it over her head and tossed it to the floor. With her body finally free I immediately dragged my nails across her back. A small noise escaped her throat and met my lips, causing me to smirk again. She pushed me back slightly and took my hand. The contrast of her pale skin, the matching black underwear and bra, and the flame of her red hair was extremely apparent while she pulled me back to the loveseat.

She somewhat forcefully pushed me onto the sofa and pulled off my pants from the pockets without even bothering to unbutton them. I lifted my ass to comply as she impatiently tugged them to my ankles along with my underwear. I watched her eyes drop to the strap that had sprung to life waiting for her. She quickly straddled me without removing her underwear with the strap between us, kissing me hard with her hands on my neck. I slid my hand up her back until I met her bra clasp, undoing it swiftly and removing it, adding it to the floor next to her heels. The ringlets of her auburn hair fell across my shoulders and over the top of my chest, sending little lightning bolts through my nerves. It fell over me like a canopy and I whispered quieter than intended, "Lubricant?"

"Don't need it," she whispered back.

"That's my girl," I grinned back before moving my hands to grasp her thighs tightly. She rose slightly and I slid her undies to the side, touching her with my thumb to test her wetness. I was pleased with how turned on she was and positioned the strap under her, guiding her down onto it. Her arms wrapped tightly around me and she buried her face in my neck, her breath hot against my skin. A mixture of a gasp and a swear escaped her lips as she bared down slowly yet firmly. I moved both my hands to grab handfuls of her ass, slightly digging my nails in. As payback she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back, adding a mixture of kissing and biting along my neck while she got comfortable with the strap inside of her.

With my help she slowly started pumping up and down, getting a little braver with each thrust. She released my hair and returned her arms to being wrapped around my shoulders, pressing her chest fully into my face. The almost suffocating feeling of being pinned between her breasts sent a jolt through me and I returned one hand to her thigh, pressing my thumb firmly against her clit. With my free hand I pressed against the small of her back, forcing her harder against both the strap and my fingers. She rode against the strap with my face buried in her chest. She paused momentarily, lifting herself off the strap.

She ventured across the room, discarding her saturated underwear onto the floor, and I watched her lean over a desk. I admired her ass and noticed how dripping wet she was. She glanced over her shoulder at me, impatiently waiting for me to join her. I followed, wasting no time in reentering her. I could feel my own wetness seeping onto the harness as she screamed out in pleasure at the first hard thrust. She held the edges of the desk and pressed her cheek to the wood, the condensation of her breath fleeting against it. My hands grabbed her hips as I drew in and out of her, pulling her back against me in sync with the strap plunging into her. Her sounds were mixed with moaning, grunting, and her whispering "fuck me" repeatedly. Her hair splayed messily across the desk, her breasts were flattened as much as possible against the wood, and her eyes closed tightly. I watched her bring her hand down to herself, meeting her clit. Her fingertips worked steadily to make herself come and as she was about to, I took a fistful of her hair. I pulled her head back and drove the strap inside of her once more, causing her to cry out. Her body started to spasm. Her legs gave out slightly and I held tight to her hips until her shuddering slowed.

I leaned down to wrap my arms around her, kissing up her spine as far as I could reach. I waited for her rapid breathing to slow before I slid the strap out of her. I pulled her up and engulfed her with my arms from behind, holding onto her shaky body and kissing down her shoulder. Her eyes remained closed until she finally spoke. "Fuck that was hot." I watched as the humidity from her body faded from the desk.

Freed from my arms, she went straight for the bathroom without shutting the door as I took off the harness, tossing the strap aside to be dealt with later. I went to the mini-fridge and pulled out an extremely chilled water bottle. Bringing the bottle to the bathroom, I unscrewed the lid and offered her a drink, which she obliged. and sat attempting to pee. Returning the bottle to me half empty, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to press her cheek against my stomach. I took a swig of the water before recapping it and pressing the ice-cold bottle against the back of her neck. She jumped and muttered, "Bitch." I laughed.

"It'll help, I promise." And seconds later, she went.

I returned to the bedroom, stripped all the blankets off the bed, and plopped down spread eagle on the king-sized mattress, attempting to take up as much room as possible. With my head on the pillow and my arms folded behind my head, I stared at the lights of the busy city. In an office building across the way a busy bee was at work, doing the typical drone work of tapping at the computer and jotting on paper. I wondered if they could see in if they dared and debated if I should close the curtains. I decided against it. Who cares if they can see, they looked bored anyway.

She returned from the bathroom completely naked and her hands in her hair, snapping a hair tie into place. "You look comfy," she said, as I watched her walk across the room. I opened my mouth to retort, but before I could answer she climbed the edge of the bed and pressed her still cold tongue against my clit. I jumped slightly at the cold and the unexpectedness of it. My hands immediately went from behind my head to clenching fistfuls of the sheets.

"Cold," escaped involuntarily from my lips in a pathetic sounding way, causing her to laugh.

"Payback for the water bottle," she said, meeting my eye line with a devilish smile. I gave her a stern look before dropping my head back into the fluff of the pillows and draped my arm over my eyes, enjoying it fully as she started kissing my inner thigh slowly. As she very lightly brushed her mouth against my lips to tease, I felt a fire inside of me. "You are... extremely wet," she observed.

"What can I say? You have always been an expert at turning me on." She seemed pleased with herself. A low moan broke free from my lips as she started flicking her tongue against my clit with intermittent sucking. I mistakenly brought my hand to the back of her head to push down slightly, causing her to pause.

"Hands off," she spoke, looking directly up at me.

I returned my hand behind my head and laughed, "Yes, ma'am." Before resuming her tongue darting, she slid her two center fingers inside of me easily and a little forcefully, causing me to bite my lip. The tonguing continued and the added movement of her fingers inside of me caused me to cry out and clench the sheets tighter than before, popping on corner off the edge of the bed.

Normally I didn't make much sound, but she had a certain way of bringing it out of me. I instinctively started raising my hips to meet her mouth, causing her to press harder. I felt the rise in my lower half began to build and just as I was about to come, she stopped completely. My head shot up and looked her directly in the eyes with a little look of disapproval. She laughed with a hint of playfulness and whole lot of devilishness. "Are you ser--", my words were cut short by her starting again, pushing her tongue forcefully and rapidly across my clit, causing me to almost immediately orgasm. I grabbed the back of her pony tail and pulled her face toward me until I couldn't stand it anymore. As I went to pull away, she wrapped her arms around my legs from underneath and dug her fingers into my thighs, holding tightly onto them and not allowing me to leave. Attempting to get away from the intensity I sat up and scooted until my shoulders were against the backboard, shuddering uncontrollably the whole way. Regardless, she held tight and kept going, moving up the bed with me. At first my shaking was acute, but subsided into a more manageable magnitude and returned to being extremely pleasurable. I instead pressed my upper back against the backboard and grabbed both sides of her head. Holding her tightly, I started grinding against her mouth. As she switched between tonguing and sucking my clit, I could feel it pulsing. I could feel the mixture of her saliva and my own fluids dripping down my thighs.

"I'm gonna come," escaped my lips unintentionally and I dropped my head back against the board, thudding it harder than intended. I held her head tightly as I came against her face, but the intensity was even stronger than before and my body jerked repeatedly until I begged her to stop. Complying, she finally let me free and wiped her face against my thigh with a smirk. Every touch that connected with my body caused me to jerk again, even the slightest touch on my skin. She laughed and flopped over on the other wide of the bed, allowing me to lay back down comfortably. With a pleased look on her face, she snuggled up against me and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her in a half hug and kissed her forehead. I watched her head rise and fall in sync with my deep breathing and concentrated on lowering my heartrate.

We laid there for a few moments, her with her eyes closed and a sly smile on her face. Being comfortable and relaxed, I started to doze off. I was awakened by a small poke to my stomach.

"You snore, you know?"

"You love me anyway." I smiled.

"You're lucky I do." With that she started to stand, kissing my stomach and purposely touching my clit on the way up which caused me to twitch. She made the mistake of walking within slapping reach. As she passed, my hand met her ass cheek firmly, leaving an instant red mark. She paused a moment to glare at the before retreating toward the bathroom.

"Payback," I grinned widely.

As she disappeared once again, I stared out the window at the now empty office--wondering if they had gotten the courage to watch the show--until I heard the shower handle squeak on. I waited until I heard her get into the shower before popping up from the bed to join her. I opened the curtain suddenly, startling her a little bit, before getting in with her. She stood under the water with her head down and the droplets hitting against the back of her neck. I slid my arm around her waist and kissed down her shoulder as I pushed my wet body against the back of her. My free hand reached around her to adjust the water, making the heat burn a little bit. Grabbing a bottle of soap, I pour some into my hands before spreading it across her back.

I started pressing hard on her shoulders and down her spine, massaging her back before switching to fingernails. The switch made her gasp in surprise before sighing with relief as I scratched up and down her back. She leaned back against my chest and dropped her head backward onto my shoulder, allowing the water to pelt against her chest. My fingertips wandered up to meet her nipples to simultaneously pinch both of them. I kissed from the furthest point of her shoulder, up her neck, until I met her ear.

"One more time," I asked, but it came out more like a demand. Without waiting for a response, I brought my hand behind her knee and lifted her leg to put her foot on a ledge, knocking over the tiny hotel soaps and scattering them at our feet. One arm was wrapped around her below her breasts while my free hand slid to the front of her slick body, between her legs. This time my fingers met her clit with no teasing or playfulness, but with firm, quick, and unrelenting movements. She was not shy about the sounds coming out of her mouth and I wondered how thin the walls were. In less than a minute she was ready to come, but I paused a moment to slip my two center fingers inside of her. I resumed touching her clit until she began to come, bracing myself to hold her. Her hand met the back of my wet hair and she gripped a fistful as her body began to writhe against me. She latched onto the phrase I'm coming and spoke it repeatedly in my ear almost like a mantra. I pressed my lips against her ear and whispered, "I know. I can feel it." I noticed her pulsing around my fingers. When her shivering subsided, her hand took ahold of my wrist to make me stop. Embracing her with both arms, I held her and for a moment we just stood letting the water run over us.

Post shower I reclaimed one of the lost bedsheets and got comfortable in bed, listening to the hair dryer run from the other room. I watched lazily as she joined me in bed and started to get comfortable as well. Her hair was free of a pony tail and the curls were wild again, as they should be. It fell past her freckled shoulders and conflicted with her pastel skin, a distinction I could never get tired of seeing. Finally situating herself on her side with her back to me, she spoke.

"Just a sheet?"

"I'll keep you warm." With that I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her body flush against mine before pulling the sheet up. My arm tucked nicely under her warm breasts and I kissed her shoulder. She relaxed against me, closing her eyes, and I kissed behind her ear before whispering, "I love fucking you."

"I know," she whispered back with a sweet smile, "It's one of the many reasons I married you."