Meet the Parents

Story Info
Lesbian for lesbian by lesbian.
4.7k words
4.71
15.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet the Parents

We followed a long, narrow country road until we found a driveway, where she cut off the headlights before attempting to pull in quietly. The house was well kempt. The darkness was broken by a very tall pole with an incandescent light at the top, giving a surreal loom over everything. With the car parked and the engine killed, we stared at the house for a moment. The hedges were trimmed precisely, the windows were floor-to-ceiling overlooking a lake, and it stood bright white.

"Right," she spoke, knocking me out of my trance, "so my parents are still home, but they're leaving in the morning. They're heavy sleepers, so just don't make a lot of noise and we should be fine." She looked at me as if waiting for me to acknowledge the contract. I nodded without a word and grabbed my black backpack from the backseat.

Evacuating the car, we met up at the beginning of the sidewalk leading to the front door. She took my hand and pulled me along the path, and I dragged my free hand along the perfectly cut bushes. Her auburn hair billowed over her shoulders from the wind coming over the lake. Up the stairs she pulled me and I leaned against a column while she fumbled with her keys. The moonlight spread in ripples across the water and I could hear splashing from whatever creatures resided in it. My eyes were starting to adjust to the dimly lit area and it became very apparent how far from anywhere we were.

I heard the familiar sound of a key turn and I watched her pop the door open. She motioned for me to come in and I obliged, letting her close the door behind me. The darkness was only a little greater in the house since the light penetrated the windows so well. She locked the door and turned to face me, and I surprised her by pressing her quietly against the door. She was pinned, but didn't push back; staring directly into my eyes without blinking. I could see a little fear of getting caught in her eyes mixed with a bit of annoyance and a lot of interest. She contemplated her actions and then chose to wrap her arms around my shoulders, causing me to smirk. She leaned in for a kiss and I returned it forcefully, pressing my body even harder against hers. I felt electricity go through my body as she tightened her grip around my neck and met my kiss with equal enthusiasm. I tasted her tongue against mine before pulling her lower lip into my mouth, sucking it for a second before biting it gently. A gasp escaped her lips, but she quickly caught herself. She regained control and pushed me away from her, pointing toward the bedroom.

I took the opportunity to glance over the stark white tile that covered the entirety of the living room, dining room, and kitchen. It was a massive room with a high ceiling that connected all the areas in a circle. Everything looked perfectly in its place. My eyes fell upon a brown leather sofa and its matching loveseat. I walked toward the couch, gesturing toward it and looking at her over my shoulder mischievously. She was shaking her head no, so I stopped reluctantly. Instead, I walked to the unlit kitchen. She gave me another look of annoyance and I tried to hide my smirk. I motioned with my hand that I wanted a drink and she rolled her eyes at me, but complied. She opened the fridge, investigating our options, before pulling out a bottled water. She sat it on the counter near me before shutting the fridge door with a look that said this is all you get, ass. She stood opposite of me against the kitchen island, watching me drink. I recapped the water and leaned toward her, putting the bottle on the counter beside her.

In a swift motion, I lifted her onto the counter before allowing her to protest. She had grabbed my shoulders, pushing me playfully, and mouthing the word no. I snuggled my body between her legs with my arms around her waist and she just shook her head at me with a glare. I stared into her eyes wordlessly and her eyes darted from mine to what I assumed to be her parents' bedroom was down the hall. I didn't break my stare until her eyes just focused on mine only. This time I initiated the kiss and she grabbed a fistful of my shirt to pull me closer. Her tongue found mine again and my hands found her thighs, squeezing them firmly. Breaking the kiss, I nudged her cheek with my nose to turn her head. I kissed up her neck to find her ear and I whispered so quietly it was almost just a breath.

"Do you know... how badly I want to fuck you on this counter right now?" Her hand went to my mouth, covering it, but she also answered me with a nod. She returned her lips to mine and I slid my hands up her shirt, finding her bared nipples. I pinched them with my fingertips before flipping her shirt up enough to allow me to take one into my mouth. I sucked her nipple softly before flicking my tongue over it and her response was to bury her hands and face in my hair. I knew she was having trouble keeping quiet. I decided to add a gentle bite to her nipple and this time her hand went to her own mouth. In the process she accidentally knocked the water bottle onto the floor. We both paused for a moment and listened. She pushed me away and widened her eyes at me as if to say are you trying to get us in trouble? I held my laughter in behind a smug smile and helped her down from the counter.

Suddenly we heard the creak of a door opening and in a swift movement I disappeared behind a wall, pressing my back to it. For a moment I felt like I was a spy in a movie, which almost made me laugh again. The kitchen light flipped on and at the angle I was at I could see their reflections in the window. A middle-aged woman with frazzled hair covered her heart instinctively as she slightly jumped.

"Good Lord! Why are you standin' out here in the dark, honey?" She spoke with a thick southern accent and started tying the belt of her pastel pink robe.

"Are you just gettin' home? I just came out for a drink, thought I heard something."

"Sorry! Work went late. I just dropped my water bottle on the floor," she bent down to pick it up. Her mother reached out her hand and wiggled her fingers, signaling she wanted the rest of the water. One she had it she took a drink and recapped it as she spoke.

"Well, alright, baby. I'm going back to bed. Make sure you get some sleep." She was answered with a nod and an almost shameful tucking of hair behind the ear. Her reflection disappeared into the hallway.

I watched the other reflection come toward me and reach around the corner. Tired of my resistance, she grabbed me by the belt loop and--as if I were on a leash--she pulled me down the hallway to her room. Once inside her room she shut the door and put her back to it before whispering.

"Do you like to fuck with me or what?" The smug grin returned to my face without word and she crossed the room to shove me onto the end of her bed. I slung the backpack over her bedpost, kicked off my shoes, and scooted up to where her pillows were to watch her. She stared menacingly into my eyes while she started to undress. I watched her shirt being smoothly pulled off with one hand and disappearing onto the floor. Her breasts were lit only by the moonlight coming through her window slats, which also perfectly sectioned her body with ribbons of light. After the quick removal of her shoes, her hands went to her button and zipper, allowing her to push them down over her hips. They disappeared to the floor along with her shirt. She stood almost shyly for a brief second before removing her last garment; a pair of lacy pink underwear. She regained her confidence fast as she climbed up my body.

I expected her to stop to sit on my waist but she kept crawling up me until her hands could reach the top of her bed board. Each leg placed itself on either side of my head and she sat directly on my chest as punishment for teasing her. She looked down at me for a moment before positioning her clit directly over my mouth and lowering herself onto my face. I immediately complied by flicking my tongue across her clit and grabbing her ass to push her harder against my mouth. I heard her gasp, but no sound came out. She held the bed board tight as she rode my face, seemingly having no qualms about my ability to breathe, which only turned me on more. As I tasted her, I could feel how turned on she was as her wetness dripped down my chin. I felt accomplished at my skill in teasing her so much she couldn't stand it anymore and just had to use my face to get off. I didn't mind being used at all. She was not shy about grinding down on me and I was so intrigued by her behavior that I myself could not stand it anymore. I was getting increasingly aroused by the second and finally I freed a hand from her ass cheek, unbuttoning my own pants.

I could feel my own clit pulsing and slid my hand into my underwear, meeting it. The amount of my own wetness was impressive and I thought about how much it ignited me, being almost smothered by her. My tongue remained steady as she continued to ride my face, flitting against her clit. Touching both myself and sucking on her clit at the same time took some concentration, but I didn't falter. Soon her body started to shudder against my mouth as she came. Even though I'd started touching myself only minutes ago, her orgasm sent a jolt through me and I joined in, orgasming with her. Her thighs tightened around my head, boxing my ears, but I didn't mind it. For a moment I held my breath, just allowing her to come. When she finished, I tapped her thigh to let her know I needed to breathe. She lifted herself off my face and sat on my waist like I originally expected. She put her hand in mine and pinned it to the bed to brace herself and leaned down over me, taking the bottom of my shirt to pull it up. She used it to wipe her wetness off my face and also whispered in my ear.

"Who said you were allowed to come?" With that she lifted herself enough to slip a hand between us, into my underwear, and started touching me. Out of extreme sensitivity I started to twitch underneath her. I dug the nails of my free hand into her thigh and pressed my forehead against hers. A beg escaped from my mouth in a rushed whisper.

"No no no no no..." She didn't care and kept going, pressing even harder against my clit. My body shook underneath her until I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tighter to me until she could no longer move her hand and fingers anymore.

"Not fair," she pouted in my ear, bear hugged against me.

"If I let go, will you behave?" She nodded. I started to release her and in turn she started moving her fingers, causing me to twitch once again. I closed my arms around her even tighter this time and I could feel her laughter vibrate through my body. I glared at her untrustingly.

"Okay, okay." She stifled the rest of her laugh and removed her hand. I let her free from my arms. She rolled off me and into the bed beside me with an arm draped over my stomach. Her head rested on my shoulder and she let out a satisfied sigh. I closed my eyes and rubbed my hand up and down her naked back.

"Tell me a secret," I spoke quietly without opening my eyes. After waiting awhile for her response and not getting one, I opened my eyes to meet hers. Her eyes glanced toward my backpack. I had told her I was bringing it and she didn't say no, but I could tell she was uneasy with it.

"I'm a little scared."

I squeeze my arm around her in a small hug before asking, "Why's that?"

"I haven't used a strap before."

"I'm surprised. You were awfully confident a few minutes ago." She gave my ribcage a playful nudge as if I embarrassed her.

"It's not that I'm lacking confidence. I just haven't done it before."

"If you're uncomfortable we don't have to." She stared into my eyes while she debated her decision.

"I want to."

I nodded happily as I was secretly hoping that would be her answer and sat up. She propped her head up on her hand with her elbow on the bed and watched me. I removed my shirt and bra before standing. She watched as I stood and dropped my already undone pants to the floor. I slipped my thumbs into my underwear band and mocked her slightly by pretending to be timid in taking them off. I pulled them to the floor while smirking at her. She rolled her eyes but seemed to enjoy it. I reached for my bag and removed three items: a bottle of lubricant, a black leather harness, and a flesh-colored 8-inch silicone dildo. The look on her face showed she was a little overwhelmed, but she said nothing. Regardless of her silence, I reassured her.

"It will be okay, I promise."

"I trust you," she replied. She watched as I slid the dildo into the harness hole and put my legs in the corresponding gaps. I tightened the buckles to secure it and sat the lube on her nightstand. I reached across the bed and grabbed her legs, pulling her toward the edge of the bed before she could react. I dropped to the floor on my knees, putting her legs over my shoulders, before bringing my mouth to her clit. Since she was already wet, I wasted no time in slipping in my two center fingers, sliding them slowly and deeply inside of her. The combination of my tongue meeting her clit and my fingers inside of her caused her to immediately grab a pillow. She pressed it over her face and forcefully bit it, muffled her need to make sound. I wasn't completely sure, but I believe I heard her mutter fuck into the fluff of the pillow. I flicked my tongue against her clit swiftly while moving my fingers in and out of her, attempting to get her somewhat accommodated for the strap. She was very tight at first but once comfortable she started grinding downward to meet my fingers, causing me to push more forcefully inside of her.

I could feel her body losing itself to the feeling, especially when I pressed against her G-spot. She thrust down against my fingers and pressed harder against my mouth. She surprised me when she pressed her hand to my forehead, pushing my mouth away from her and causing me to stop dead. She removed the pillow from her face and spoke softly, but hastily.

"Babe, if you keep at this I'm going to come before you even get a chance to use it," she whispered.

I chuckled at her statement and gently pulled my fingers out of her before rising to my feet. She scooted back enough to place her feet on the bed, knees bent, and I picked up the lubricant. I didn't think she really needed it, but just to be safe I lathered the strap from tip to base. I positioned myself back between her legs and pressed the head of the strap against her clit. She jumped slightly.

"It's cold!" She whispered.

"It'll be warm soon enough," I smirked back.

After rubbing it back and forth across her clit for a moment, I pressed it down towards her entrance. I carefully slid the head inside of her, feeling it push through the first ridge. She cried out nearly inaudibly and I brought my now free hands to her waist. I let her get used to the head for a moment before pushing in further. Her hands shot to my wrists and held them tightly, but she did not resist. I watched her expression change from uncertainty to pleasure as her mouth gaped open. She had her eyes shut tight and I paused halfway into her.

"No, keep going," she breathed.

Instead, I pulled back out a little until the head hit the ridge again, and then took my time sliding as deep as I could inside of her. Her hands gripped my wrists even tighter and she wrapped her legs around me, forcing me deeper. I could see her mouthing "fuck" but no sound came out. Suddenly I was determined to elicit sound from her. I once again pulled slowly back, almost out of her, and then pushed more firmly this time. With both her wetness and the lubricant, it slid very easily in and out of her, and I started a steady pace. I used her waist as leverage to pull her to meet me over and over again. Her hands finally freed my wrists and her hands went to her nipples. She began pinching them between her fingers and a very low moan escaped her lips. Picking up a faster rhythm, I watched as her breasts bounced slightly with each thrust and I enjoyed it. To tease her I interrupted my thrusting and pulled fully out, only to reenter just the head. I pulled the head in and out of her until her legs tightened around me again and forced me to put the strap back deep inside of her.

By her own fault this caused her to cry out loudly in pleasure at the sudden deep thrust and she covered her mouth at once. She returned the pillow to her face, clenching it with both fists, and I pumped away while listening to her faint grunts. The bed creaked quietly with each movement. Between my earlier orgasm and her insanely hot willingness to just take the whole strap, I could feel my own wetness soaking the harness. My clit was pulsating furiously and I thought I could probably come just from this. My thoughts returned to her as I heard her mutter into the pillow. I paused my thrusting and leaned over her, removing the pillow from her face, where her cheeks were now reddish. I was pretty sure what I heard, but I wanted to hear it clearer.

"Say it again." She wrapped her arms tightly around me and pulled me closer to her face while I was still inside of her. She kissed my neck and bit it somewhat hard before putting her lips directly against my ear. She breathed words into my ear that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Touch me." Her demand sent a shockwave through me and I had no problem with appeasing her. I pulled out of her and pointed for her to scoot up the bed, which she complied. I crawled in bed beside her and pushed her onto her right side and pulled her back against my body making myself the big spoon. Her back pressed against my chest and her ass nestled nicely against the strap. I wrapped one arm around her and allowed her to use my other arm as a pillow. I kissed up her shoulder to her neck. I bit and sucked her neck for a moment before sliding my tongue along the helix of her ear. My hands moved up her stomach as I took her ear lobe into my mouth, sucking gently. Meeting her breasts, my fingers found her nipples and pinched them firmly, causing her to both moan and press her ass back hard against the strap. She was begging me to put the strap back in with her body language and I abided.

I used the head of the strap and my fingers to find her hole and penetrated her once again, this time noticing it was much easier than before. As the strap went deep inside her with little resistance, she threw her hand back to my outer thigh and squeezed it. Her back arched, allowing for a better angle to hit her G-spot and I took advantage of it. I started drawing the strap in and out of her with no remorse, wrapping my arms around her to be able to hold her back against me. She let out a continuous moan as I pumped in and out of her. Freeing my left hand, I moved it down her and between her thighs to find her clit. It was slick with a mixture of lubricant, saliva, and her own juices. Her hand grasped my thigh tighter to an almost painful point as she used me to brace herself, allowing herself to ride back against the strap and forward against my fingers. Her instincts kicked in and overrode her ability to be quiet, letting out a very loud cry of pleasure. My right hand snapped to her mouth and we both completely froze for a moment. We both listened for any sound and in the stillness, I could feel her clit pulsing against my fingertips. A knock came at the door and in a split second she caged me under the closest blanket. The parachute effect on the blanket was still falling when the door opened a crack. One of the moonlight strips from the window cut across a still sleepy, barely open pair of eyes. A tired voice accompanied it.

"Honey, are you okay? I thought I heard a noise."

In a voice that would have impressed an actor, she responded as if she'd been sleeping just seconds ago.

12