Payback

Story Info
A man gets even with his wanton wife.
4.6k words
4.43
17.2k
20
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I went too far this time.

My sexual adventures have occasionally gotten me into trouble, and this may be one of those times. My husband and I are driving home from a 2-hour session in a sex dungeon. I was tied in different positions and dominated, teased and fucked by a beautiful dominatrix and her equally beautiful male partner. I had multiple orgasms, but my husband wasn't so lucky. He was tied to a chair the entire time, and he only came once at the beginning of the session when the dominatrix straddled and fucked him. For the remainder of the time he was forced to watch me while enduring an endless erection without being allowed to cum again. Now he is mostly silent while driving, and while he doesn't express it, it is obvious that he is frustrated and angry with me.

I was introduced to the pleasures of bondage almost a dozen years ago. I was blindfolded and tied to my bed by a woman who played with my body, teasing and pleasuring me, before a man I never saw fucked me until I came. When they left, I was so turned on I masturbated to another orgasm. I was instantly addicted to the thrill of extreme sex, so I became a high-end submissive for a long time, selling my body to those with the means to afford me. After awhile I decided I wanted to have more control of my sexual experiences, and I transitioned into the role of professional dominatrix, which commanded even higher prices. I was good, I was satisfied, and I was becoming increasingly wealthy.

And then I met my future husband and fell in love. He was tolerant of my vocation at first, but it became obvious I could not continue as a domme if our relationship was to reach the next level. So I quit the sex work, bought a small business with my earnings, and married the love of my life. We settled down, our sex life together was wonderful, but my need for sexual excitement never fully disappeared. After awhile we began to experiment with bondage ourselves, and then eventually, slowly, I introduced him to the idea of having sex with others. I was slowly bringing him into my old world without him realizing it.

But tonight I think I went too far. Although I have had a lot of experience in dungeons, for my husband this was the first time. And probably the last. We finish the drive in silence, and when we arrive home he goes immediately upstairs and shuts the door to our bedroom. I am left alone to wonder how to make it better between us.

_________________________________________________________________

Three days later, he is still brooding. All my attempts to talk about it are met with silence. He remains aloof and distant, ignoring me whenever possible, and needless to say we have not made love since that night. I want to give myself to him, but he refuses. A feeling of melancholy settles over me.

When I come home late in the afternoon and enter the house, my husband is sitting in a chair in the living room waiting for me. He fixes me with a hard stare.

"Go upstairs and put on the dress and shoes I laid out for you."

I look back at him, a small smile playing around the edges of my lips. He seems to have settled on a way to deal with the situation, and my sadness instantly evaporates, replaced by my eagerness to submit to him. I give him a quick nod and walk quickly to the stairs.

When I get to our bedroom, I am not surprised to see the little lavender minidress laid out on the bed. It is his favorite, one I have worn off and on ever since we met. It never fails to turn him on, and I smile broadly. The strappy heels on the floor are also not a surprise. I quickly strip out of the clothes I am wearing and stand naked in the middle of the room. My body is already tingling, my nerves alive, my mind racing with possibilities. I walk to the bed and pull the dress over my head, smoothing it down my thighs, then step into the heels.

When I look at myself in the full-length mirror I am happy with what I see. The dress barely covers me, hitting at mid-thigh and plunging between my breasts. My nipples poke through the thin, almost sheer fabric. There is no back, and the top of my ass is visible. It perfectly sets off my grey-green eyes and my long wavy hair. It is the sexiest dress I have ever worn, and it makes me feel both powerful and vulnerable.

For a moment I wonder if I should wait for him here, but then I decide he will enjoy the vision of me coming down the stairs in the dress and shoes. I walk out of the bedroom and move slowly down the stairs, fully aware of my body on display. When I enter the living room, my husband is still sitting in the chair, watching me. I meet his gaze and move towards him.

"Stop."

He fixes me with that same hard stare as I stand still in the center of the room.

"The rules are simple. You will not speak unless I ask you a question. You will do everything I tell you to do. Your body belongs to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I say softly.

He stands and walks toward me. He is barefoot and wearing only a button-down shirt and soft slacks. He stops in front of me.

"Take off my shirt."

I reach out and slowly unbutton the shirt. I put my hands on his chest and move them to his shoulders, enjoying the feeling of his toned pecs. I slip the shirt over his shoulders and it drops to the floor. I lightly touch his nipples with the tip of my finger, then move it down to his tight abs. I love the look and feel of his body, and I gaze demurely up into his eyes.

"Get on your knees."

I kneel in front of him, still gazing up into his face. There is no trace of a smile, but I am aware of the bulge in his pants close to my face. I mouth the words I love you and smile.

"You will suck my cock," he growls, "and swallow every bit of my cum."

I nod, still looking into his eyes. I reach out and touch his cock through the fabric of his pants, then put my hands on his hipbones and slowly slide his pants down over his bulge. His half-erect cock springs to life in front of my face, and I am reminded yet again how beautiful my husband is. I touch the tip of his member lightly, using only my fingertips, then finger his balls the same way. I continue to touch him, sliding his shaft between my finger and thumb while lightly playing with the tip with my other hand. I stroke hard for a moment, then continue with the light touching, alternating between the two as his cock grows hard before my eyes. I steal a glance at his face, but he is not looking at me.

When I see the veins start to throb, I take him in my mouth. Again I alternate between long slow strokes and hard quick strokes. I suck and lick his thick shaft, enjoying the taste of precum on my tongue. When I reach around and cup his ass cheeks, I feel him start to move and thrust, and I increase the pace until I hear him moan softly. I want to make him last as long as possible, but he puts his hands on my head and presses me to him. I decide to deep throat him, and I take the head of his hard cock into my throat. His hands twist into my hair as he thrusts into my mouth with a low growl. I know he is close, so I slow down to keep him aroused as long as I can, but he is in control. He fucks my mouth with a frenzy and he yells as he shoots his jism into me, stream after stream of thick creamy cum. I swallow every drop until he pulls out, then look up at him with love.

"Stand up and put your hands on top of your head."

When I do what he says, he steps out of his pants and kneels naked in front of me.

"Spread your legs."

I move my feet apart, my pussy barely concealed by the dress, inches from his face. He reaches out and strokes my legs, one at a time, slowly running his hands from my ankles up my calves and then my thighs, then back down again. He keeps this up, savoring my silky skin, loving the look and feel of my long lean legs. When he pulls up the hem of the dress and puts his tongue on my clit, I gasp. He licks my already wet pussy lips, tasting me, still with his hands on my legs. I settle into the sensations and push my hips against his mouth. My body starts to tingle with anticipation.

When he stands I am momentarily disappointed, but then he moves behind me and runs his hands up and down my hips, making me shiver when he kisses my neck and shoulders. He reaches around and plays with my hard nipples, fondling them tenderly, rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers. Then he reaches down and puts one finger into my wet hole, and I shiver again. I feel his cock pressed up against the crack in my ass, just the thin fabric of the dress between us. I start to relax into his touch, and think that perhaps he has finally forgiven me.

"Close your eyes and don't move."

When he moves away I am disappointed again, even though my body continues to tingle. I hear him leave the room, so I wait. I have never wanted him as much as I do now. I continue to stand in the middle of the room, hands on my head, eyes closed, wondering what he will do with me next.

It is a long time before I hear him return.

"Keep your eyes closed and come out to the terrace."

He puts his hand at the small of my back and guides me outside. We stop at the edge of a divan at the edge of the covered patio.

"Open your eyes and get down on your elbows and knees."

I climb up and kneel as instructed, facing the rear of our large back yard. My ass is in the air, my head up, my arms flat on the divan. I feel his hands on my legs again, stroking softly. Then he pushes the dress up to my waist, and I am fully exposed.

"Wiggle that cute little ass of yours," he says with a growl, and I am suddenly nervous.

When I move my ass, I can feel his eyes riveted on me. And then he starts to whip me. When the first sharp blow of the crop hits my ass cheek, I jump and cry out. He continues to flog me with measured, even strokes, alternating sides until I start to moan. When he hears me, he increases the tempo, hitting me harder and faster. I whimper, enduring the pain, but he doesn't stop. My ass is hot, and I know it is red even though I can't see it. The flailing goes on for long minutes, and I begin to sob. When I think I can't endure any more, the whipping stops, and I pray that he is done.

Just as my breathing begins to return to normal, he swings the crop up against my pussy and clit. The pain is excruciating, and I scream. A moment goes by before he hits me again, and then again a third time. My pussy is in agony, and I sob again. I wait for another blow, but I hear him walk back into the house.

"Stay where you are," he calls over his shoulder.

I continue to sob, but more quietly. My ass is on fire, and the sting in my pussy and clit is intense. I wait on the divan as the pain slowly subsides. None of our neighbors can see into our back yard, but I wonder if any of them have heard me.

Then my husband is behind me again, and before I can react he is pushing his hard cock into my ass. I moan as I am suddenly filled. He thrusts into my tight hole, hard and fast. He fucks me with a fury I have never known, and I suddenly know he has not forgiven me. He is using me for his own pleasure, oblivious to mine, and all I can do is submit. He fucks my ass even harder and faster, until finally I hear him roar as he shoots his jism deep into my dark hole. I close my eyes and think that he is right, my body does belong to him.

My husband pulls out of me and tells me to get up. When I do, he is holding a rope in front of me. I hold out my hands without being told, and he ties my wrists tightly together.

"We're going to the bedroom."

I follow him up the stairs, my fear mixed with excitement about what will happen next. I am dimly aware of the pussy juices dripping down my legs as I climb the stairs, and my nipples are still erect and hard under the thin fabric of the dress.

When we reach the bedroom, he goes to the dresser and returns to me with a silk scarf. He ties it around my eyes until I can see nothing, then tells me to get up on the bed. When I climb up and lie on my back, he ties the end of the rope to the middle of the headboard. My arms are pulled straight above my head, and I fully expect him to tie my ankles as well, but he leaves my legs free. Nothing happens for a long while, but I know he is looking at me. Even though my nipples and pussy are covered by the dress, I feel naked and vulnerable.

I feel his weight on the bed, then he is between my legs. When I feel his tongue on my clit I sigh. He licks and sucks my pussy lips, steadily up and down, and I push against him to increase the pressure. When he moves his tongue to my clit, I moan in pleasure. He focuses on my engorged bud, licking up and down, then side to side. My mouth opens and my breathing quickens. I feel the orgasm build somewhere deep inside my body, and my nerves start to tingle. I push against him again, but he slows and pulls away. He stops and starts, stops and starts, and I groan in frustration.

When he circles my clit with his tongue, slowly at first, then faster and faster, I arch my back, ready for the orgasm to break over me. I am very close, but he senses it and pulls away. I groan again, and he returns to my sensitive bud, keeping me on edge. Every time I am ready to cum he stops. He continues the tease for what seems like forever until I start to whimper.

"Please," I whisper. "Please make me cum."

"I told you not to talk," he replies, then gets up off the bed.

I am certain that he is going to punish me again. I lay on the bed, blindfolded with hands bound above my head, and wait. But nothing happens for a long while, and my fear starts to diminish. My legs are still untied, and I try and rub them together to masturbate myself, but my orgasm has receded.

When he returns, he pulls my ankles to the corners of the bed and ties them tight to the bedposts. I am stretched taut, unable to move anything except my hips, and I wait for what comes next. Then I feel the head of the vibrator against my sopping cunt, and I let out a low moan. He moves it around my pussy lips, slowly and methodically, and I feel the orgasm build again. When he touches my clit, my mouth opens and my breathing becomes ragged. I push against it as much as I can, but of course he pulls it away. When I moan, he turns it to high for just a few seconds. Once again I am on the edge, and he expertly keeps me there until I start to pant. When he pulls it away I groan in frustration.

And then I feel him tie thin straps around my thigh and pelvis, the vibrator sitting against my clit. When he puts it on lowest setting, the vibrations are enough to keep me stimulated but not enough to allow me to cum. Then he pulls the dress above my breasts and starts to play with my nipples. At first he strokes them gently, rubbing them between thumbs and forefingers, keeping them hard. But then he pinches and twists until I cry out in pain, and I try and mentally prepare for the clamps I am sure will be next. But instead he keeps pinching and twisting until I start to whimper. I am caught between the pain in my nipples and the pleasure in my clit, and my mind starts to reel.

When he finally gets up off the bed, I am left with the vibrations on my clit. He turns the setting up a notch, and I feel the orgasm build again. But it is just out of reach, and nothing I can do will let me cum. I listen carefully for the presence of my husband, but he seems to have left the room. I am alone, bound and blindfolded, my dress up around my neck, a vibrator tied to my clit. I start to wonder if this tease will ever end.

Then it occurs to me that my husband could bring someone else into the room I would never see. He has done it before, though only with my consent, but perhaps he is angry enough that he would enjoy watching someone else fuck me. I start to fantasize about the beautiful man in the dungeon a few nights ago. Perhaps my husband has reached out to him. Or possibly to the even more beautiful dominatrix we have played with before.

But then I hear him return to the room, and I am pretty sure he is alone. I feel his eyes on my splayed body, the vibrator still set to low. When he suddenly turns it to high, I jump and gasp, the increased pleasure surging through my body. My mouth opens and my legs begin to shake. I am sure that I will be able to cum this time, and I arch my back. I am so close, so very close...

And then the vibrations stop.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck! Please, oh god!" I am desperate.

"I told you not to speak," he growls in a deep voice.

When he removes the vibrator from my clit and unties the straps, I am distraught. I whimper and moan, but he ignores me. When he releases my ankles from the bedposts, I don't know what to expect. Then he flips me over on my stomach, my face pressed against the bed. He pulls my hips up, raising my ass in the air.

"Show me that greedy cunt of yours."

I moan and raise my hips as much as I can. When he spreads my legs and kneels between them, I prepare for him to fuck me in the ass again. But instead he plunges into my sopping wet vagina, seating his thick cock deep inside me. I close my eyes and squeeze my pussy muscles around his shaft. He is hard yet again, and I am amazed by his prowess. He moves in and out of me slowly and deliberately, alternately touching my cervix and my labia with the head of his cock. He increases the pace of his thrusts for a minute, then moves slowly again, continuing the endless tease.

His cock keeps me on edge, but it is not enough for me to cum. He is not touching my needy clit. Instead he reaches under my body and squeezes my nipples, first one, then the other. When he pinches them hard I moan. He is still using my body for his own pleasure, and all I can do is surrender to whatever he wants to do with me.

He plunges hard into me one last time, then pulls out. He flips me back over onto my back. The ropes are still around my ankles, and he bends my right leg high over my head and ties my ankle to the corner of the headboard. He moves around the bed and does the same with my left leg. My legs are spread obscenely wide, and my clit, pussy and ass are all raised high in the air and lewdly exposed. He has never tied me like this before, and I am pretty sure he is enjoying how vulnerable I am.

When I feel his hands on my upraised legs, I begin to relax a little bit. I love it when he strokes the inside of my smooth thighs, and I luxuriate in the feeling. Perhaps he will finally let me cum, I think. Then he kneels between my legs and rubs his hard cock on my slick clit, and I am sure of it. I start to feel the orgasm building again, and I moan softly. Keeping his cock on my clit, he pulls the dress over my head up to my tied hands. When he kisses me softly, I kiss him back, eager for his love and forgiveness, and I push my tongue into his mouth. He pulls away from the kiss, but pushes his thick shaft into my wet pussy and begins to stroke in and out. I push back, squeezing him with my pussy muscles, and rock my hips as much as the ropes allow. My clit is still untouched, but I think I can still cum without direct stimulation.

Suddenly he pinches and twists my still hard nipples, and I cry out. My orgasm recedes with the pain. Still torturing my sensitive nubs, he plunges his cock into my pussy and his tongue into my mouth, fucking me hard and fast. His thrusts become more frenzied, and his tongue is everywhere in my mouth before he pulls away again from the kiss. Then I feel his hand on my throat, and a shiver of fear ripples through me. He doesn't press or squeeze, but he is reminding me how helpless I am. He continues to fuck me with furious strokes for long moments until finally I hear him roar as he cums into me for a third time this evening, his jism shooting deep into my warm cavity. I feel his spasms and hear his groans until he finally pulls out of me.

I wonder how much longer I can last when he moves off the bed for a minute, then returns between my legs. I'm not sure what to expect, but it isn't a dildo in my ass. He pushes it in slowly and sinks it deep into me as I groan loudly. When it starts to vibrate I moan and whimper, my nerves on fire, my clit throbbing with need. Then he climbs off the bed and unties my ankles, freeing my aching legs. But only a moment goes by before he reties them to the bedposts at the foot of the bed, stretching me as tight as before. Then I hear the door close softly and I am alone again.

12