Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay spread eagle on the bed for a long time, the dildo keeping me on edge. I wonder what time it is, and think that it must be dark by now. I have had many sexual experiences, but I don't think I have ever been aroused for so long. I consider calling to my husband, begging for forgiveness and release, but he is probably downstairs and might not even hear me. I try not to think of my clit, but instead focus on the dildo in my ass. Perhaps I can cum if I concentrate on the sensations it causes. But I finally give up and realize that I may be left here for the rest of the night. It is right after I come to terms with this that I hear my husband come back into the room, and I breathe a silent sigh of relief.

But when I hear the drawer open, my apprehension increases, since that is where we keep the sex toys. I whimper, hoping he will take pity on me. When I feel his weight on the bed again, I hold my breath. Then I feel his tongue on my pussy I am filled with hope. He licks my pussy lips, avoiding my clit, sinking his tongue into my sopping hole. I push up against his mouth, but he won't touch my needy clit. I moan and beg shamelessly, silently. I have never wanted to cum as much as I do now. He continues to lick and suck, but my throbbing clit goes untouched.

He raises up for a moment, and then he pushes the egg vibrator deep into my vagina. I can feel it against the dildo in my ass, the toys separated by just the thin membrane in my body. I groan again, and I feel him get off the bed. I try and prepare for the sensations, but when he turns the egg vibe on low I squirm at the multiple stimulations. Once again the orgasm builds deep inside me, simmering, waiting for me to go over the edge. My mouth opens and my breathing is rapid and shallow, and I hear myself making little mewing sounds. When he increases the setting, my body starts to tremble. I have been edged for hours, and I am on the brink again. One touch on my clit and I'm sure I will have the strongest orgasm I have ever had.

"Please," I beg, "please let me cum."

He leans down and whispers close to my ear. "Now you know how I was feeling the other night."

And then I hear the door shut. I start to sob hysterically. My need is overwhelming, but there is nothing I can do. The vibrations in both of my holes continue, relentlessly keeping me aroused. There is no way I can keep this up. I thrash in my bonds, but it is useless. I yell and scream and cry out, to no avail. All I can feel are the vibrations, all I can think of is my desperate need to cum. I have never been so distraught. The most intense orgasm I have ever experienced is just out of reach, but I am helpless to make it happen.

It is only when I realize that I brought all this on myself that I begin to accept my situation. I close my eyes, still crying softly, hoping for sleep. But I'm pretty sure the vibrator and dildo will allow me no relief, and I begin to weep with despair.

12