Payback Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George, of course, was no problem because he had been sentenced to two to five years in prison for his actions the night he had attacked Stan and Glenda. His departure from the business he and Joe ran had put a financial strain on Joe. In the divorce Susan had gotten half of George's share of the business. Rumor had it she was causing Joe a lot of trouble because she was demanding her share of the profits in cash immediately as soon as the money came in. She was in position to make sure Joe didn't cheat her either because she was the business's accountant.

Joe was running tight because he had to pay for more help since George was not there to do his job. They had been a two man handyman and small construction/remodeling business, only hiring extra help on larger or rush jobs. With the added labor and Susan keeping track of all his expenses and bank accounts good old Joe was having trouble cutting the wide swath as he was used to. All Stan had to do was ramp up his small sideline of handyman and fixit business. He could undercut Joe on prices, make sure the work was better and drive him out of business. He smiled and went back to work.

The next morning Stan called the foreman of his remodeling and repair crew into his office. He explained he wanted to expand in that area and gave him instructions to make sure the jobs were done faster than the bid time. He also instructed him to go the extra mile by doing a little extra free of charge. Stan told him he would bid the jobs close and to take all the new work he could get. He promised if more employees were needed he would pull crews from new construction until they could hire qualified help. Stan smiled when he said that because he knew where the help might come from. When they got to where they needed more employees in that area he would just offer Joe's best part time men a little higher salary to work for him.

After his foreman left Stan picked up the phone and made a call. "Susan," he said when the phone was answered. "Susan, this is Stan. I have an idea I want to run past you. Can we meet for lunch?"

At lunch Stan explained his plans to Susan. At first she was upset, even a little scared. "Damn you Stan you can't do that! I am barely making ends meet now and if you ruin the business I'll lose part of my income. Hell, I might even lose my house! You can't do this to me. Haven't you done enough already?"

Stan was shocked at first then he began to smile. When Susan saw Stan's smile she became more angry and snarled through her tears, "You asshole. You really don't care who you hurt if you can get even with Joe and George do you?" She started to get up from her chair as tears fell from her eyes.

Stan reached out and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her toward him and said, "Susan, wait. I didn't realize... I'm sorry but I think I might have an idea. I don't want to hurt you or anyone who hasn't messed with me. Please, sit back down and let me explain..."

After the meal and their discussion of his plans and Susan's fears Stan leaned back in his chair and said, "OK, if I understand everything we've talked about and agreed on we can do this. You get your current income and the chance of much, much more later. I get some satisfaction from Joe. I'll have my attorney draw up the agreement. After everything is done, you will trade your 25% share in Joe's remodeling business for a 25% share of mine. You will transfer all ownership to your share of the tools, good will and other assets and receive a pro rata share of mine. You understand we will keep separate records of the remodel section and that is the only part of my business you will share profits in. I will incorporate as three separate businesses under a holding company umbrella. We will then have the remodel division you will own 25% of and a new construction division and landscape division. I will be the President and Chief Operating Officer and you will be the Chief Financial Officer/accountant. We will not tell Joe about our agreement until absolutely necessary. Agreed?"

Susan smiled and nodded her head. It took three weeks for all the paperwork to be completed then they started operating under the new structure. Really nothing changed to the public perception. Everyone still called on Stan for bids and he was still a hands on manager. The main change was the growth of the remodel section.

Several weeks before Stan talked with Susan Glenda had become a semi permanent fixture at his house. The night Stan and Susan made their agreement at Sam's Cellar Stan went home and found Glenda once more in his kitchen cooking supper. She was humming and flitting around his kitchen when he came into the room. He just stood with a smile on his face and watched her work. Several weeks before he had given up and gave her a key to the place. He had become embarrassed many times to arrive home later than usual and find she had either been there and left or was sitting waiting on him to return. Neither of them had taken time to define their relationship but there was definitely one there.

Many evenings they would sit in his living room and watch TV or would work on projects together in his Office. They were a couple even if they never officially accepted that fact.

Glenda finally saw Stan standing in the door and stopped flitting around. She saw him watching her and said, "What? Why are you just standing there watching me? Is something wrong?"

Stan shook himself and walked into the room. He walked up to her and gave her a gentle kiss. It felt so good when he felt her wrap her arms around him and hug him to her. The gentle pressure of her breasts against his abdomen aroused him. He felt his cock stir and tried to pull back. Glenda moved with him and kept contact. She smiled when she felt his hardness against her belly. She raised her head and gave him another quick kiss and said, "Supper will be ready in about ten minutes. Why don't you go clean up while I finish?"

Stan walked into his bedroom and did as she asked. He wandered back into the kitchen as she was putting supper on his table in the breakfast nook. He walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her against him once more. He let his hands and arms slide around her onto her stomach. He leaned down and kissed her neck and said, "It smells wonderful. Thank you but you know you really don't have to do this for me. I can make my own meals you know."

"Yeah but this way I know you are eating right and we neither one have to eat alone now do we?"

Glenda watched Stan throughout the meal and as they were finishing she asked, "OK Stan. You're up to something. You look too pleased with yourself for it to be anything normal either. Now what's going on this time? Did you get another big contract or what?"

"No, nothing like a big contract or anything like that. I have been talking with some of my employees and another owner of a small remodel business. We have decided to enlarge our remodel crew and take on more of the small jobs. I have merged that owners business with the remodel part of my business. I am going to incorporate and the corporation will have three divisions—remodel, new construction and landscaping. The new investor will become my Chief Financial Officer. I will be President and Chief Executive Officer."

"Oh, that's great! Who is this investor? Do I know him?"

"Unh, well, it's not a him. It's a her and yeah, you know her. Susan is having trouble making ends meet so I let her buy into my remodel business with her share of George and Joe's business she got in the divorce. The corporation will pay her a little higher salary than she makes now part time as an accountant and we expect her share of the profits from the remodel business will be greater than she gets now from Joe. She should be able to live better and won't have to worry about income from Joe. She said he is having more and more trouble making his payroll and her profit share has shrank badly over the last year.

Glenda looked over at Stan and said, "And this wouldn't be a way to give Joe the shaft now would it Stan?"

"Uh, well, not really, it's a good business decision. I've been turning away remodel work for a long time because it isn't as profitable as new construction but... Well, it might hurt Joe but that isn't my only reason for doing this."

Glenda just looked at him and sighed. She sighed and said, "I should have known you couldn't let it go. Just don't get all tied up in the revenge and forget you ARE a businessman. I don't want to see you doing things just so Joe will hurt. Are we clear on that?"

Within five months Joe was on his last legs. He was being constantly hounded by creditors. He was losing help because many times his pay checks bounced when they tried to cash them. In short, he was down and out. Stan had hired away all the good workers and Joe was left with inexperienced or poor workers. He had many complaints about the quality of his work and as his reputation slid so did his profit.

One night at their favorite hangout—Sam's Cellar—a local bar that served wonderful pizza and sandwiches, Joe staggered up to the table Stan and Glenda were sitting at. He was already drunk on his ass.

"Well asshole. You and the bitch finally did it. I hope you're happy now. I had to close up shop today. I had to file for bankruptcy. I don't know how you managed to get Susan to shaft me and George like she did but between her disloyalty and your cut throat tactics you have ruined me. I ought to beat your ass for that."

"You Fuckwad," Stan said. "I haven't done anything to you. All I did was expand an already existing part of my business. I got tired of turning down work when it was offered so decided to take it on. It's not my fault if you aren't a good enough businessman or contractor to keep your business going. As for Susan, she needed a steady, trustworthy income because she was having trouble making ends meet. She knows our business because she has worked as an accountant and book keeper for you and George as well as working part time in Slicks accounting office. She wanted to buy into my business and all she had to do that with was her share of yours. I took that share and hired her to work for me. That's it. Now move on. Glenda and I want to have supper in peace and unwind from the week."

"Shithead, you just couldn't stand it that I was the better lover and nailed your skanky wife could you? That's what this is all about isn't it? Well, let me tell you she keeps telling me how much better I am than you were. I can make her scream when she cums. I bet you never did. I don't know why you let her go and took up with this little slut. Hell, you know as well as I do that IF you can get it into her you would get just as much pleasure beating off as you do fucking her. Hell, she's probably a Lesbo. She almost never cums when she gets fucked. At least I got the best woman out of the deal!"

Joe turned to walk off laughing loudly. Stan jumped to his feet and started to follow him. Glenda rapidly stood and caught him. She pulled him back and said, "Stan, NO. Let it go. It's not worth it."

Stan looked down at Glenda and felt his anger surge once more. She was looking up at him pleadingly while tears coursed down her cheeks. She saw his face change expression once more and felt her stomach tighten when his lips tightened. "Please," she said.

Stan turned to her and pulled her into an embrace. They stood for several seconds like that as Stan felt Glenda shudder from her silent tears. Finally she pushed back from him and wiped her face with her fingers. She took his hand and led him back to their table and their cooling supper.

When they were about half done eating Glenda looked up at Stan and said, "It's not true you know."

Stan looked puzzled and asked, "What's not true?"

"What he said about me. It's not true. I'm not a lesbian and I can cum when the man is someone I love and when he takes his time to do it right. Joe was a wham, bam, see ya later mam type guy. Sometimes he didn't even get me ready before he did it to me."

Glenda was silently crying again as she told Stan that. He stood and threw enough cash on the table to pay for their meal. He walked to Glenda and gently helped her from her seat. They cuddled all the way to his truck. Instead to taking Glenda back to her house Stan took her to his. He helped her into his house and they sat in his living room drinking wine as she cried from time to time. Glenda curled into him and placed her arm around his neck. They just sat holding each other.

Before long Stan realized Glenda was sleeping. Stan smiled and stood, picking Glenda up as he rose. He carefully walked down the hallway with her and entered the same guest room she had slept in the night George attacked them. Once again he removed her shoes and gently covered her while she slept.

Stan returned to the living room and made sure all doors were locked. He turned off the lights and went to his bedroom. This time he completely stripped and crawled into bed nude as was his practice. It took him a long time to get to sleep but he finally did so.

The next morning sunlight was streaming into the room. Stan felt strange. He was content and had slept better than he had in a long time. After he fully awakened he realized he was lying on his back and there was a feminine form snuggled up to him with her head on his shoulder. She had a leg thrown over him and her breasts were pushing into his chest and side. Her nipples were diamond hard and beautiful. She was staring at him with her gorgeous green eyes.

When Glenda saw Stan was awake she rose up and gave him a gentle kiss. The hand she had lying on his chest moved slowly down his abdomen until it grasped his by now throbbing cock. She gasped when she felt how hard, how large it was. She let it go and threw the covers off so she could see it.

"My God. I had no idea! You're a lot larger than Joe, than you looked when I saw you in the kitchen." Glenda smiled and continued, "I think I'm going to just love this!"

After a few more kisses Glenda slowly trailed gentle kisses down his torso as she moved her head toward Stan's cock. Finally she reached him and swirled her tongue around it. Stan's hips jerked as she teased the underside of his glans. Finally Glenda surrounded the head of his cock with her lips and all at once she plunged her head down taking over half of his seven inch length into her hot mouth. She slowly pulled off him until just the tip was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue again then repeated the insertion, slowly this time.

Over and over Glenda took all of Stan's cock she could into her mouth. She varied her insertions and withdrawals, bringing him to the edge of orgasm and holding him there. Stan was moaning and gasping, his hips gave involuntary thrusts. Finally he could take no more and he grabbed her head to guide her. He groaned, "Oh, God Honey, I'm there."

Instead of her moving her head away Glenda gave one more down stroke with her head. When she felt his first spurt she pulled her head back until just the tip of his cock was in her mouth. After Stan had emptied his balls Glenda raised her head and swallowed. She then took his cock and licked it until it was clean.

Glenda moved up until her head was on Stan's shoulder once more and lay it down. She was staring up at him. Stan turned his head and gave her a gentle kiss. He pulled his head back and smiled then said, "I didn't know a blow job could feel so good. How did you ever learn to do that?"

Glenda smiled and said, "Well, it sure wasn't from practice. I decided that was something I needed to know and I did my research. I read on the internet. I watched a lot of porn while I was in college. Joe always wanted me to do that for him but the few times I did he was rough. He would grab my head and try to jam all he had into my mouth. The boyfriend I had in college wasn't much better but he did teach me a little. Was it really good?"

"Ohhhh Yeah." Stan rolled away from Glenda and said, "Be right back." He hurried into the bathroom and she could hear his loud stream hitting the water as he relieved himself. When he returned he crawled up on the bed and gently rolled Glenda onto her back. He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss, then a more robust one. She moaned and wrapped her hand and arm around his neck to pull him to her. He gave her another kiss then moved to her breasts. Gently he took first one then the other into his mouth until her nipples were deep red and standing as tall as she had ever seen them. All the time he was kissing and sucking her nipples his fingers were gently exploring her moist, her drooling pussy. He would gently touch and tease her clit then move down and dip his fingers into her boiling honey pot.

Glenda's hips were moving rhythmically with his strokes. She was moaning and trying to get more of his fingers into her molten center. Finally Stan gave her one more deep kiss and began to move his head downward.

Slowly, so slowly Stan moved down her body trailing gentle kisses as he went. She gasped and screamed when his tongue touched her clit. Just that one touch sent her over the edge. Stan smiled and continued to lick her clit. He felt her cunt grip and release his fingers as her juices ran from her. Stan turned his fingers and found the rough spot on the roof underneath her clit. He began caressing it as he continued to lick, lick, lick.

Glenda stiffened, her back arched and she screamed as once more an orgasm slammed through her body. Finally she closed her legs and pulled Stan upward. "No more. Oh, it hurts, I'm too tender. Let me rest for a while please Stan."

Stan smiled and crawled up to lay beside her. She once more placed her head on his shoulder as they drifted off the sleep. This time Stan woke to the most pleasurable sensation on his cock. He felt a tickling sensation on his stomach. He watched Glenda's head bobbing up and down as she fellated him once more. He began thrusting his hips and groaned.

Glenda let his cock slip from her mouth with a pop. She turned back and gave him a gentle kiss then rolled on her back and raised her knees, spreading her legs as she did so. Not a word was spoken. Glenda stared into Stan's eyes and gently pulled him toward her center.

Stan smiled and moved between Glenda's splayed legs. His cock found the right spot without guidance, as if it could see where it belonged. He notched the head of his cock in Glenda's hole and adjusted his stance. He could feel her wetness and the pulsations of her cunt.

Glenda smiled up at him and placed her hands on his hips. She gently pulled him toward her as she raised her hips to facilitate his entry. Stan thrust forward and drove about two inches into Glenda. She moaned and grunted. Stan started to withdraw but Glenda held him tighter and pulled him downward. He got the message and thrust once more. Two more thrusts and he was completely buried in her hot quim.

Stan looked downward into Glenda's glistening, sparkling eyes and gently moved his hips from side to side. He interspersed this movement with a circular one and gentle thrusts. Glenda bit her lower lip and made gentle grunting noises as Stan pressed into her. She thrust against him constantly.

Finally Stan felt Glenda lubricate more and her cunt began fluttering as another orgasm took her. He began gentle withdrawals then more robust insertions as his need became greater and greater. As Glenda fell fully into her orgasm she locked her heels behind his thighs and began madly thrusting her pelvis upward driving him deeply as she could into her rapidly fluttering, drooling cunt. Stan felt his seed rise and rush down his cock as he hit his peak. He slammed into Glenda once more and held himself tightly against her as his cock jerked and pumped his seed into her. Glenda strained her hips upward trying to get him as deeply inside her as she could and hold him there. Time stood still for the couple.