Payback for a Bitch

Story Info
Out of order film starlet gets her comeuppance big time.
7k words
4.08
7.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

Jo Bass was going to be the next big female star of both the big screen and TV Films, she had worked hard to get where she was and was determined to go just that little bit further and make the big time.

Jo was 22 years old and an absolute beautiful young woman, long blonde hair, stunning 36-23-34 figure which she kept very much on top of with both her strict diet and set exercise routines, never a day passed when she didn't control her intake of calories and work out vigorously. She had plans to write a book on how to maintain the perfect body but not until she was at least 30, maybe 35-year-old, she knew it would be a best seller and make her a fortune.

She was talented, she could act, she could also sing pretty well and planned a push to make a record deal soon. This combined with her body and looks what could go wrong?

Before she could put her other ideas into action she concentrated on her acting career, she had already done some small parts on TV and for Film productions, she knew she had turned heads, she knew she was good, so it was no surprise when two offers came her way. The first was for a significant part in a film with a well-known cast and director. The second was for a major role in a spy thriller on various exotic locations worldwide, and the timing was right for her to do both, she readily accepted both auditions.

Work began almost immediately on the first film, she breezed it, 6 weeks later the major movie work commenced, and Jo thought she knew it all, whereas in reality she knew very little.

She had ideas above her station and really pissed off almost everyone she acted with or came into contact with, she acted like the big star she desired to be. Despite some friendly advice from some well-known actresses, she went her own way, the untouchable Jo Bass.

The script was brilliant and she was acting her part faultlessly the director loved her, probably because he wanted to get into her knickers. He had no chance whatsoever, Jo had been celibate for 3 years, her very well pampered pussy had been out of bounds since she had moved from drama school into the real world of acting. She was well aware that many budding actresses had been duped into dropping their panties on the promise of a decent leg up in the industry, a leg up which never materialised once they had been bent over and well and truly shafted, in more ways than one, not for Jo Bass.

Filming continued, her attitude gradually got worse, she knew they were far too far down the production road to get rid of her and boy did she make the most of it, she treated everyone with distain, wanting this and whatever her whim. Her attitude towards fellow actors abysmal, her attitude towards the best boy, make-up staff, hairdressers, camera men, her costume designers and dressers totally offensive, and most uncalled for. Everyone just put up with her tantrums, all vowing never to set foot on a set with her again, alas she wasn't deterred, if anything her attitude worsened.

However Jo Bass had a bit of an issue, the final scene in the film she was to walk into the Caribbean Sea losing her clothes as she went, her so called lover and the films hero following behind her. She was so very nervous about doing the final shoot, exposing her naked body albeit only a rear view scared her, as the time got closer she could hardly think of anything else.

In her master plan she would never expose her nude body to the camera, she had publicly stated it when interviewed, although she knew she had the perfect body she would expose it when the time was right, and hopefully the fee was astronomical. Therefore, she was worried about this final shoot someone could get a sneaky shot of her topless or worse fully nude, it would be flashed around the world in seconds, she knew it would be a valuable image or images.

The world was clamouring for pictures of her, a tit slip, upskirt, a panty flash, okay everyone had seen her in the tiniest of bikini`s or even sexy lingerie which she didn't mind. All part of the game keep em wanting more. A recent offer from Playboy was eyewatering, several smutty magazines and newspapers had also offered her good sums of money all wishing to be the first to expose her nude.

When they concluded filming in Venice, a big party was thrown as the majority of the crew and actors were not going to Jamaca for the final shoot, much to her relief. The leading actor refused to go because he considered her a total bitch, it didn't cause an issue they could use his stunt double as a stand, only his back was in shot and no words spoken.

"Right darlings, thank you all, brilliant work," The director didn't look at Jo, "Right off you go and we`ll all meet at the Premier, those of us off to the Caribbean taxis are here for the airport." Everyone except Jo clapped, hugged and kissed each other as they do.

Jo and the rest, the Director, make-up girl, hairdresser, film crew all three of them, boarded the plane, Jo was seated alone, it was doubtful if anyone wanted to be near her. She gave the cabin crew a hard time, nothing was right for her.

They all transferred to a beautiful hotel, where the stand in leading man was waiting, she ignored him and went to her suite, they were under instruction to get an all over tan in the ten days prior to the final shoot.

Everyone met for breakfast the next morning, Jo was late and complained about everything, the only things she was happy with was the well-equipped gym, the pool and beach couldn't disappoint even her. They had been given specific instructions on how to get the required suntan and avoid sunburn, Jo was on the beach when Tom her new leading man joined her. She didn't ignore him as he was quite dishy, in fact she allowed him to put suntan lotion on her back, of course she knew he was checking her out, she was wearing a thong bikini it showed her perfect butt off a treat, she teased him with it for the next couple of days.

She was so up herself she didn't work out nobody liked her, Tom was having very raunchy sex with her make-up girl, and the others weren`t going without, she was oblivious to it all thinking she had Tom on a string.

Tom had been told of her reputation and been more than ready for her, the phone call from the leading man had put him very much in the picture so to speak. Apparently, she had treated the cameraman Shaun, who was with them here like dirt for the entire film, they planned revenge on the little bitch.

"She does have the most wonderful looks and a glamour model figure?" They agreed she was stunningly beautiful.

"If only her attitude matched it everyone would love her," Shaun remarked over a beer, they tossed around a few ideas for revenge, none of which were very practical when Chelsea the hairdresser on set joined them.

"You want revenge on that little bitch?" She asked, they nodded, "Leave it to me." The boys starred at one another wondering just what Chelsea had in mind, "Be my pleasure to teach her a thing or two."

The next few days passed with little incident, they rehearsed the final scene numerous times, Jo changed almost everything, mainly to get rid of anyone who didn't need to be around not observing her nudity. Her idea of her losing her bikini when they were actually in the sea was a good one, and accepted by the director much to her relief.

"That's a wrap," The Director shouted clapping his hands, "Thanks everybody, well done." Everyone seemed relieved the final scene was in the can without any further tantrums from Jo

Jo swam to retrieve her bikini which she was please to find floating on the surface not too far away, it was a little awkward getting her bikini briefs back on, she noticed some of the others sniggering as she went under the water a couple of times. She didn't care she knew she had kept all her intimate bits away from the main cameras and any mobile phone cameras.

"Right, right, listen up everyone," The Director shouted, "We are having a small party in the Olde Smugglers Bar, 2 pm sharp," He glared at Jo, "There`s a big surprise for everyone, so don't be late."

Jo knew she had to attend, she was scheduled to work with the Director on her next film, perhaps she could just pay it lip service, fake a headache or something as an excuse to leave as soon as possible.

There was a knock on her door just before 2, it was Tom, "May I have the pleasure to escort the leading lady to this little soiree?"

Jo eyed him up and down, he did look sexy, "You may kind sir," She smiled her warmest smile, she revelled in the thought of teasing him all afternoon knowing he wouldn't get near her.

They walked into the bar, a glass of champagne and canapes at the door, although Jo didn't usually drink alcohol she accepted on this occasion, she doubted one glass of champers wouldn't do any harm to her figure.

Surprisingly she found herself enjoying the event, everyone so nice and friendly to her, she didn't work out they wouldn't have to see her again after they landed tomorrow. She enjoyed the flirting with Tom, he was good-looking and fit, she could see herself marrying someone like him when she was 40.

The afternoon had passed quickly, she had drunk 4 glasses of champagne and her head was spinning slightly, her mood was great, she laughed along with everyone. "Right, ladies and gentlemen," The Director tapped his glass with a spoon to get their attention, "Right, the party is over," Boo, hiss from his guests, "But," He waited for quiet, "But before we go

please recharge you're glasses for a toast," He then offered a toast to everyone, Jo took a large swig of her champagne, "But," Again he waited for quiet, "But, the evening is just beginning," Cheers all round, "I have arranged a special treat for each of you," Ooooooo`s echoed around, "Because we have an early start tomorrow morning," Boos, "When you return to your rooms there will be an individual massage for you all, I have it on very good authority the massages here are the very best, so please enjoy, and see you all again in the morning." A round of applause ended proceedings, people began to drift away.

Tom graciously offered to escort Jo back to her room, her head was spinning from the alcohol, she smiled and readily accepted his offer, they took the elevator, outside her door she expected him to kiss her, she wasn't disappointed he pulled her close. Her mind was whirling, it would be the easiest thing for her to seduce him, she was ready for his kiss, instead of the mouth-to-mouth kiss and probing tongue she expected Tom took her hand, kissed it and stood back, he thanked her for being his leading lady.

Jo could hardly believe it as he turned and walked away, "Enjoy the rest of your evening," He smiled and disappeared around the corner to his own room. How dare he, she had never been turned down in her life by a man. She wasn't best please to say the very least, whether or not she would have had sex with him was very debatable, but not out of the realms of possibilities, she found her room card and managed with a little effort to open her door, note to self, don't ever drink more than one glass of champagne!!!

Entering her suite, she was seething, she marched in threw her bag onto the chair," Cheeky bastard," she uttered.

"I do apologise madam," She almost jumped out of her skin, there was a man dressed in white t-shirt and white shorts with a towel folded over his arm, "I`m Max madam," he announced in the deepest West Indian voice.

"Yes, and just what the fuck do you want? She shouted harshly at the man.

"I`m your masseur madam." He explained

Jo looked at the guy he was about 40, just under six foot, his body was toned, not an ounce of fat, "Oh," She mellowed a little, she did like a massage and this guy looked as if he knew what he was about. "Sorry, sorry err Max," She smiled alluringly trying to win him over. "Where would you like me?" She almost fluttered her eyelashes.

"I`m set up in here madam," He pointed towards the bedroom

Jo walked towards him, he smiled a broad smile, she entered her bedroom he followed, Jo could see he had set up his massage table in front of the large balcony doors affording her the spectacular ocean view, She noted his impressive array of oils were on her dressing table, she also noticed an extra-large champagne bucket and a glass "Shall I...."

"Please madam go into the bathroom and remove your outer clothes." He instructed.

"What would you like me to wear?" She hiccupped.

"Madam must wear whatever she feels comfortable with, or not as you wish." She blushed, she knew this guy must have seen thousands of naked women in his professional capacity, and he did appear totally the professional.

She slipped into the bathroom and quickly out of her dress, she was now down to her underwear, a nice lacy uplift bra and sexy thong both pristine white showed off her tan to its best. She checked the crotch of her thong she didn't find any embarrassing marks, checked herself over in the mirror, she tied her hair into a ponytail, her make-up was good, she slipped into a luxurious white bathrobe and went into the bedroom.

Max greeted her with another glass of bubbly, he had a towel folded across his arm as he ushered her to the massage table where he had placed a white towel, "Please," he motioned for her to lie on the table, she took a large mouthful of champagne before she undid her robe and he took it from her, "Face down please madam," She climbed onto the table as he carefully folded her discarded robe, a consummate professional she thought.

Face down on the table she watched as he took the towel from his arm folded it and placed it across her bum, she almost giggled, she knew he had had already had decent look at her arse.

Max commenced his work by rubbing some lovely smelling oil into his hands then slowly working it onto her shoulders and back, he wasn't massaging her he was simply applying the oil. He continued and coated both her legs before instructing her to turn over.

Her boobs were barley contained in her bra without revealing her nipples, again she resisted the urge to smile when she saw an appreciative look in his eyes when he glimpsed her fine twin assets. Again, he coated her body in the oil taking his time not missing an inch, he was very professional not touching her breasts or going to close to her sex, she felt wonderfully relaxed, she heard him pour another glass of champagne.

"If madam would take a few minutes to let the oils soak in," He suggested and handed her a glass of champagne, another one she thought, she smiled and accepted the drink, she sat upright, her head still spinning a little.

They chatted for about five minutes, she asked how long he had been a masseur, he told her 20 years, after three years training, he told her about life on the island, and his upbringing, when he asked her to lie face down again, she felt totally at ease, she finished her champagne and did as he asked.

For the next half hour Max massaged her wonderfully, his fingers working out all the aches and pains, freeing every knot and tightness in her body, his fingers never to strong just perfect, she was in heaven, she almost drifted off to sleep it was that relaxing, she felt totally at peace with the world, she turned onto her back he executed the same task to her front.

Jo wondered if she had napped just for a few minutes, if she had Max stopping her massage had awoken her. Max was doing something with a new oil, she could smell a different aroma, this time a musky smell, quite heady it reminded her of a expensive aftershave, looking towards Max she could see he had warmed the oil.

"Front or back?" She asked, as usual back first, she turned again she wasn't worried about the little vanity towel not being across her bum. Max was good no doubt about it and the aroma of this potion was exciting, she`d had massages all over the world but never with an oil like this one. She didn't flinch when Max undid her bra clasp and expose her naked back, again his fingers worked their magic. "And over please madam," Max requested.

She didn't fasten her bra the cups remained on her boobs naturally so she wasn't worried, Max began at her feet, he lifted her leg a little, he massaged her left calf slightly harder than anything previously, both calves both thighs, he raised her legs higher when doing her thighs she knew he had a decent view of her silk covered crotch, she didn't care this was fantastic, by far the most intense and best massage she had ever had, was he closer to her sex this time she thought he probably was.

He spent ages doing her shoulders, her eyes were closed and she was revelling under his touch, oh so good. She then got a shock whether deliberate or a slip both his hand just skimmed her boobs as he moved from her shoulders to her stomach, it was like a small electric shock, she felt her nipples stiffen immediately.

Next he gave her abs a serious going over, complementing her on her six pack, she was very proud of it and it had taken serious work to achieve it and hard work to maintain it.

He massaged upwards stopping just where her bra started, she knew he was close to her boobs it didn't seem to matter, again she turned over this time her bra slipped and she revealed her left nipple, did Max notice? If he did, he didn't react, her nipple was hard she covered it quickly.

Max used more oil on her shoulders and down her back concentrating on her spine, he then moved to her legs and worked both calves before moving onto her thighs, her legs were more relaxed when she was on her back Max eased her legs open just a little so he could work on her inner thighs. Then as he had with her boobs, he just faintly skimmed her crotch with what appeared to be stray movement.

Jesus, if skimming her boobs had been a shock this was electric, and high voltage electric at that, she moaned involuntarily, her eyes were closed and she didn't see the little knowing smile on Max`s lips.

She was more than embarrassed by making a noise, what would he think, she pretended to be asleep, hoping Max hadn't noticed.

Max of course was an expert not only in massaging but also knowing how to get even the staidest of woman sexually aroused. He had been briefed by Chelsea that Jo was an ice maiden, he was relishing the challenge, he was also impressed by Jo`s resolve, most of his clients would be at the very least breathing slightly heavier by this stage of proceedings.

He knew of a trick which never failed, foot massage was one of his specialities and he knew just the spot to get a lady excited, lifting Jo`s leg he looked again at her silk covered crotch, not a hint of dampness, the woman had resolve he thought again.

He massaged her foot and took his time as always before making contact with the right zone, he could do this with his eyes closed, so he watched for the signs she was getting aroused. Sure enough he was sure her breasts were rising and falling just a tad faster, when he found the same spot on her other foot he noticed her bum move just a fraction, he knew he was wining.

Jo couldn't believe what she was feeling, this bloke was massaging her feet and her sex was sending her brain a very strange message, she couldn't believe it she was becoming aroused, her inner self told her she had to call a halt to this, her body was telling her something just the opposite, her desire was building.

Max recognised the signs immediately, two minutes longer on each foot should be enough, he wasn't wrong, this time a louder groan from his client was the sign he`d been waiting for.

Without hesitation he moved to stand by her head his hands moved from her shoulders to her breasts, he removed her bra and exposed her heaving chest to his gaze, even for Max who had seen lots of tits he had to admit these were probably the finest pair he`d ever encountered, he wasted no time in caressing both boobs simultaneously, again she moaned and arched her back.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers
12