Payback for a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell was happening to her, she had never felt like this, her nipples had never been so stiff, Max tweaked them both, her arse almost rising up off the table. This was the first time in her 22 years she had ever been this aroused. Max`s hands moved from her boobs downwards across her taught tummy to the waistband of her thong, God how she wanted to feel his fingers.

Her desire didn't have to wait a second longer than she hoped, his hand slipped inside her thong, his finger traced her meticulously trimmed, pencil thin landing strip, down to her pussy, again she groaned even louder when his finger found her wetness. His expert finger opened her outer lips he slipped his finger into her sex, going just into her, she moaned and raised her hips. Much to her disappointment he removed his finger for inside her, she almost grabbed his hand, before she could he found her little button, she almost shot off the massage table, never before had she ever felt anything so good.

By this time Max had moved by her side, when she glanced towards him she found herself staring directly at his crotch, and it appeared to be straining his shorts, his finger flicked her bean again she arched her back, she reached out for the button of his shorts.

She struggled to undo the button on his shorts, not because she didn't know how to open it but because his finger was playing absolute havoc with her clitty, eventually she flipped the button, she pulled down his zip without too much problem, she then began to remove his shorts, she eased them downwards revealing the base of his cock, she needed to see it, what the heck was happening to her?

Jo was no virgin, in truth she`s had a few sexual experiences, also in truth she had never really enjoyed them, some bloke roughly fingering you, before sticking his cock up you, two minutes later, if you`re lucky, professing his undying love for you0as he emptied his nuts inside you, not her idea of pleasure. Neither was sucking dick, the promise of I won`t cum in your mouth, until they do!!

But this, this appeared totally different, she was turned on for the first time in her life, on the one hand it frightened her, on the other it drove her on. Easing Max`1`s shorts down further she revealed more of his cock, surely just a little further down and it would be exposed to her. She was amazed she had his shorts halfway to his knees and she still hadn't exposed all of his cock, a quick tug his shorts slipped past his knees and his cock leapt out.

Jo`s eyes went wide in wonder, she had never seen a cock anywhere nearly this big, she just looked at it in awe.

"You can touch it if you want," Max had a huge grin, "It won`t bite," he added

Jo wasn't so sure, she reached out her small hand to grasp him, her hand wouldn't go around his girth, in fact there was a gap of about an inch and half between her thumb and tip of her index finger!!

"Use both hands," He suggested, the look on her face turned him on, he`d had the low down from Chelsea on what an utter cow she had been, Chelsea had also paid him extra to make sure he did her real good, he never disappointed a client.

This massive prick was pointing directly at her mouth, Max moved forward a few inches and his massive bell-end touched her lips, she didn't know whether to scream, protest, call security, in the end she just opened her mouth, before she could utter anything he moved forwards and his cock stretched he jaw.

Previously Jo had never liked sucking cock, to be honest the taste repulsed her, made her retch, and the first time she`d had a mouthful of cum she`d been very sick. But this was different, it tasted good, he smelt musky and sexy, and he hadn't shoved it into her mouth, the downside was the size of the thing, she could only just get his knob end into her mouth.

Max had encountered this problem just once or twice, "Lick it," He suggested.

Without the slightest hesitation she began to slurp over his cock, she recalled how men seemed to love the underside of their cock licked, visions of her first experience of doing this which resulted in her boyfriend going weak at the knees, saying sorry before shooting a copious amount of jizz onto her forehead, into her eyes, hair and coating her face, she hated everything about the experience.

Max groaned as she went at his dick vigorously, "Don't worry I won`t cum," he confidently reassured her.

She licked his cock like an ice cream, then sucked it like an ice lolly, she moved downwards holding his cock flat against his stomach she licked his huge balls, sucking on each one in turn, Jo just watched her go, she had gone from an ice maiden to a cock seeking woman so very quickly it had surprised even him.

He knew he had promised not to cum but her oral skills and eagerness was certainly having an effect on him, and as difficult as it was, he pulled her away from his cock, she looked disappointed.

He took her by the hand and led her to the huge bed, he kissed her passionately, her hand went behind his head their kisses harder, before he eased her down onto the bed. Her feet were on the floor as she lay back, she raised her head just as slipped her thong off, he opened her legs and lowered his mouth towards her sex.

She had thought his finger the best thing she had ever felt between her legs, until now that is, his lips kissed all around her sex teasing before he ran his tongue right along her sex lips, her arse left the bed.

Max had hardly started and she was climbing the walls, he liked that, he worked her into a frenzy, licking, sucking, blowing on her sweet pussy, she tasted good, how long could he keep her on the edge, building to what he knew was going to be a huge climax.

She alternated from grabbing his head and grinding her fanny onto his mouth to gripping the sheets until her fingers ached, she repeated this several times. She didn't know where this was going, she had never had an orgasm in her life, either induced by herself or anyone else. Sure she`d laughed when the other girls at schools related to their climaxes, she played along with their tales, wondering if anything could be as good as they were saying? She was about to find out.

Max ravished her clitty, then she felt it, he toes curled, he lashed her doorbell without mercy, she was ready to explode, her mind racing, he slipped a finger deep inside her pussy, she arched her back and screamed, her first ever orgasm racked her body. He licked her through her trembling orgasm, he slipped a second finger into her spasming pussy, she passed out with pleasure.

She must have been in another world for a few seconds, when she returned to some sort of reality she was over whelmed by another new desire, the desire for cock, a deep breath and she reached out for Max.

He was stretched out on the bed next to her, he was smiling, she grinned and glanced down his cock was unbelievably huge and very stiff, his hand found her thigh he opened her legs and rolled on top of her, she took hold of his cock and guided it towards her pussy. She positioned him in what she considered to be the perfect position to fuck her.

Max pushed forwards the head of his cock parted her outer lips, she felt him touching the entrance to her body, he pushed a little firmer, she wanted him inside her, she wanted a man inside her for the first time, but his cock was huge, her tight little cunt was protesting, he pushed again, she squealed in pain.

Max reached and grabbed a bottle oil he drizzled a good amount onto his cock and between her legs, taking her legs just behind her knees he placed them in the crook of his elbows. Moving upwards her legs opened wider and she was completely exposed to him, he got his cock into position for the second time, only difference this time she was helpless he was in control.

Again, his cock probed at her fanny, a little harder he pushed, then a little harder still, without warning his huge cock entered her, she screamed the pain was almost unbearable, the desire to be impaled on his cock fighting the hurting between her legs.

Unfortunately, his desire to fuck her took over and he began to move, his cock penetrating her deeper with each thrust, her screaming did nothing to stop him, perhaps nothing could.

Jo looked down between her thighs, he had about half his huge dick inside her, she felt full, he was stretching her out, God it hurt, it hurt but she wanted more. She put her hand on his stomach to hopefully prevent him going deeper, it didn't. A few more thrusts and he was completely buried inside her, he had gone beyond deep, her screams louder than ever, she thrashed around.

Slowly and miraculously her body began to respond, not to the pain but to the desire to be fucked, she thrust back at him, matching the hard pounding he was giving her. It was good, very good, he second orgasm of her life swept through her body, if she had found the first one incredible this one was mind-blowing, her hands wracked his back, he fucked her harder, she screamed, she exploded, nothing had ever felt so good.

The agony, the ecstasy, the pure lust, she must have passed out again because she didn't remember him withdrawing, again he was next to her, his cock still rampant, and again she reached out for it.

This time he pulled her on top of him, she willingly straddled him and eased herself onto his huge cock, once again she felt him stretching her as she sank down onto him. He lay perfectly still as she began to ride him, slow strokes a little deeper with each one, Jesus he was huge, eventually she was sitting down fully on his tool. He reached up and played with her boobs, tweaking her nipples quite hard, again her desire rose, she began to fuck herself. After a few minutes her feelings took over her again, this is time she knew what was happening, she began to ride him harder in her desire for more satisfaction. Her orgasm hit her hard not quite so strongly as the first two but still good, very good, she ground her arse down onto him, he pinched her nipples, she squealed as she climaxed.

She recovered, she felt satisfied, Max had other ideas, she was still straddling him and they were kissing, between kisses he told her to turn around.

With the smallest of hesitations, she turned her back to him, she felt his cock push between her legs, he soon found her hot, wet quim. In this position she knew he could see everything she had, she was even more embarrassed when he pulled the cheeks of her bum open, she knew he had a perfect view of her little virginal rosebud and also his cock as it entered her once again. Any inhibitions disappeared when she felt the wonderful sensations his cock was bringing to her in this new position, she didn't care in the slightest now what he could see everything, all that matter were the wonderful feelings transmitting from her stretched pussy, another strong climax overcame her, she pounded up and down that magnificent shaft. Max arched his back just as she reached her peak, this prolonged her bliss, she knew she was trembling all over.

Max knew from experience he could do whatever he wished with Jo now, she was gone, into another world, that world where only sex and achieving sexual satisfaction exists.

Jo rolled next to her lover, she was in seventh heaven, the afterglow of yet another orgasm, she wondered just how many times she could orgasm, she considered she may be finished for tonight, Max once again had other ideas as she soon discovered.

Jo was lying face down looking and marvelling at her lover, he turned to her and slid his leg across her thighs just touching her backside, she could feel his hard cock resting on her bum, she reached for his manhood.

Before she found his cock he slid on top of her, grabbing her hips he raised her onto all fours, his cock found her pussy, another new position for Jo to receive cock. Max wasted little time before entering her again, slowly he penetrated her balls deep in one slow continuous movement.

He felt even bigger and was certainly deeper inside her in this position, she arched her back and when he started to shaft her, she matched his every thrust, she was a bitch on heat. Long, very long slow deliberate strokes, pure wonderful sex, she sensed this was going to be a huge climax. Then without warning something else occurred and it drove Jo insane, Max had hit her g-spot.

He increased his pace, she shouted for him to give it to her harder, he didn't need asking twice, Jesus this girl was hot, they were going at it like animals two people obsessed with fucking each other to a standstill.

Max felt the desire to cum closing in, he couldn't keep up this pace for much longer, Jo began to cum, a screaming, gut wrenching orgasm like never before, her spasming twat almost sent him over the top. Just in time he remembered he was being well paid to accomplish the task Chelsea had paid him extra bucks for.

Jo was having one orgasm after another, still she thrust back onto his cock with purpose, Max reached for a bottle of oil, Jo didn't even notice him drizzling a good amount between the crack of her arse. The oil ran down between her arse cheeks and coated his cock, still she spasmed, looking down he could see her outer cunt lips wrapped around his cock and moving with him with each thrust.

Another good drizzle of oil and he withdrew his cock from her pussy, before she realised what was happening, he pulled her arse cheeks wide, his knob-end found her sphincter and in one hard thrust he drove his huge cock up her arse, she screamed in protest and pain as her anal virginity disappeared in that one thrust.

Max was now in a frenzy of his own, he had been close to cumming several times, now it was the only thing in his world. The tightness of her arsehole was driving him mad, he pounded away at her little bumhole, despite her screams of protest he didn't relent.

She was crying and screaming, still he fucked her, the pain slowly ebbed and magically turned to lust, seconds later another mind-numbing orgasm wracked her body, Max drove into her ass harder and harder he was nearly there. A few deeper harder than ever thrusts and he was on the cusp, remembering his instructions he pulled his cock out of her bum, took his cock in his hand and moved around to the head of the bed. He grabbed Jo`s ponytail and yanked he face up off the pillow, the force of him pulling her ponytail forced her to open her mouth probably to protest. Before she had chance to utter a single sound, he rammed his huge cock into her mouth. He didn`t offer her the opportunity to suck him off, he forced it deep into her mouth, she gagged when he hit her tonsils, he pushed in deeper going into her throat. That's when she felt his first cumshot, down her throat into her belly. His cock pulsed, he pulled out allowing her to breath, she looked up at him as the second rope of cum splattered up her face from her chin to her hair, four maybe five or six more shots covered her pretty face, it was in her eyes, up her nose, even in her ears, she could hear him roaring at his release.

She remembered him releasing her ponytail and nothing else until she was roused the next morning by someone banging on her door. She couldn't open her eyes so she just shouted out in very hoarse voice asking who it was, Tom answered saying they had twenty minutes until the taxis to the airport would be picking them up.

She roused herself quickly managing to open one eye, she took a look in the mirror and couldn't believe the sight staring back at her, there was dried cum almost covering her face like a mask, she had never seen her hair in such a mess, shower, yes, a shower, she went to walk to the bathroom that is when the pain between her legs hit her. She staggered into the bathroom and examined between her legs, her pussy lips were still open and red, she touched herself and winced in pain. Turning around she opened her bum cheeks she almost screamed in pain, what had been her puckered little rosebud now resembled a small orange cut in half.

She staggered into the shower turned it on hot and basked in the soothing steam, that was until the water ran between her legs, again she gasped in pain.

She managed to wash her hair and limped into the bedroom, threw on clean knickers, ouch! A pair of jeans, a clean bra, that's when she realised her nipples were stiff and very tender.

Tom banged on her door telling her she was the last one and to hurry up, she grabbed the two suitcases she had luckily packed the previous day, glancing back at the bed she noticed she had left her dirty thong and discarded bra on the floor, the bedsheet had a couple of damp patches indicative of what had gone on there last night, she didn't have time to do anything, she opened the door and Tom burst in. he grabbed her cases and ushered her downstairs and into the awaiting taxi, she was embarrassed when she saw him glance around her room, he must have clocked everything.

Not surprisingly they were the last two people to board the plane Jo had insisted on a having two seats to herself, she sat down by the window, attempting to ease the soreness between her legs wasn't easy. Finally, they were airborne and she eventually managed to get comfortable she began to doze, attempting to forget the previous night's sexual encounter, unfortunately every time she was almost asleep somehow her fanny sent a message through her body keeping her awake a constant reminded of the events.

She quickly found a taxi and without a single goodbye she sped away to her flat, she longed for a long luxurious soak in her bath hoping it would ease the soreness between her legs, she wondered how long it would be before her fanny was back to its old self? Would it ever go back to its old self, had she been stretched beyond repair? She knew her clitoris was swollen; it had been a constant wake up call for the past 12 hours and showed no sign of going back into hiding.

She ran a hot bath and added her favourite bath salts, the aroma was wonderfully inviting, she slipped into the water. It was then she realised she hurt all over, every muscle, the luxurious bath soaked away most of her pain but not the pain between her legs, she wondered when it would subside, she had no idea.

12