Payback In The Form Of Black Cock

Story Info
Katie gets some black cock to set things even.
1.4k words
3.99
53.3k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had all happened so quickly, she didn't have time to digest it. Now, here she was, tied and spreadeagled, with the biggest, blackest cock inside her, and another stuffed down her throat.

Just half an hour before, it had been an evening like any other, cuddling on the sofa with her loving husband, about to watch a rom-com on Netflix. But these thugs had other plans, as they broke down the door and ran in, guns pointed, shouting, "on the floor, heads down!"

Katie had never been so scared in her life. Face down on the floor, her blonde hair covering her view, with her perky, fleshy pink ass in the air, she immediately regretted her choice of boy shorts. She knew one of them was over her, as his dark presence obliterated the light. She heard a whimper as the cold barrel of his gun sank into her pink flesh, and dragged up her left leg. With dread, she realized the sound had come from her.

The black demon let out a low rumble from his chest, as though he was chuckling at her. "Boys, I think we'll settle here for the night. Neighbours haven't noticed, so we're safe. Drag them up back to their feet, let's have some fun!"

Her loving husband was placed on the sofa, while she was held back. She looked on helplessly as they held a gun at his head. "Ever had black cock before, beautiful?" the black monster growled into her ear. She could only shake her head from side to side. "Well, first time for everything, baby," he chuckled, as his square black hand traced its way from her belly up to her little tits, rolling her left nipple in his rough hands, through the thin material of her top. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see him shove his gun in his waistband, and position himself behind her.

"Look at your husband, princess," he said softly in that scary, deep voice. Katie realized she'd kept her head down all this time. She felt humiliated, but she knew if she didn't meet Brad's eyes, they'd both be dead in a minute. As she looked up at him, she thought she saw lust, but it couldn't be. It was gone so quickly, replaced with sadness, that she was sure she had imagined it.

"Do you know who your sweet, loving husband really is, princess? Ever wonder how he makes all his money? Why he's always gone on those business trips and never takes you with him? Let's just say, me and my thugs aren't the real monsters here, love. What he does is sick, and he's gonna feel sick now!" the man behind her exclaimed. She could hear the raw passion in his voice, and although she didn't want to believe it, a niggling feeling that he was telling the truth knawed at her.

As she became more and more aware of her feelings, Katie felt the black brute slowly bring the straps of her top down her arms and reach forward to scoop her little tits out. "Wow, Brad. You like those little schoolgirls so much, you even got yourself a wife with an under-developed body to match your fetish!" the thug noticed. His words stung at her very core, but then he did something she didnt quite know how to feel about. He drew her back to lean on his chest, as he played lovingly with her little breasts, kissing her neck. She became aware of the two other tall, black men in the room moving toward her. "She has pink nipples, man. You think her pussy is pink too?" one of the men wondered aloud in awe. "One way to find out!" the other one growled, as he tore at her shorts, bringing it to a muddle on the floor around her feet.

"Keep looking at your husband, sweetheart," the unmannerly one warned her, as he looked up at her with a blank, cold expression in his eyes. Katie realized she'd looked away from Brad, as her thoughts wandered. Pain coursed through her body as the main man pinched and twisted her little pink nipples as punishment. "Be a good girl now, princess, or I'll have to teach you how," he whispered in a cold voice of steel.

"Look at your husband's small cock. He likes seeing you prepared for rape," he pointed out. Katie felt shock, humiliation and betrayal all at once, as she noticed her husband's hard-on bulging in his pants. But she also felt a warmth, a sweetness as she was lifted up and set on the dining room table.

This was sinful, how could any one enjoy this? But she couldn't deny her pussy was wet. She felt her legs brought up to meet her arms, as she was tied and secured, with her pussy and ass exposed to these three strangers and her husband. She could only stare at the ceiling, and feel their fingers, as they spread her pussy lips. "It's fucking pink just like the tits, dawg! Let me spread her ass...wow, that's pink too! I'm eating everything," the unmannerly one announced.

Whatever her husband had done to upset these guys had to be really bad, but they'd done nothing but worship her body since they arrived. Brad didn't care about her, she didnt even know him anymore. He was getting hot off seeing her about to be raped; he was the real monster here. Katie's spirit settled, as she decided in herself to enjoy the sweetness she felt.

Fingers played expertly with her pussy while a thumb was inserted into her ass. She felt her nipples being bit and twisted and her face slapped. "This pussy is soaking wet, princess. Guess you're excited to get some black cock in you," her beautiful black monster whispered as he smirked at her. She stared at his face, the sharp jawline, the no-nonsense look, the cold, blank eyes, the huge gold chain around his neck, and wondered - how he could look like this and be so gentle? He was no monster, he was her thug for the night. Katie closed her eyes and moaned licking her lips and gyrating her hips as her pussy juices leaked to the table. That was her way of saying yes.

He understood, and suddenly, as swiftly as he had entered the house, the other two guys were standing a way off, and it was just him and her. His fingers dug into her fat ass as he lifted and pulled her to him, settling her ass on the edge of the table. He flicked her pussy lips with his index finger. Then he squeezed the lips together and smiled down at her pussy, as she felt more of her juices flow to the table. He unzipped his fly and pulled out the biggest, sweetest chocolate cock through his boxer. Her lips watered; she wanted it in her mouth so badly. He smiled as though he knew what she was thinking, biting his bottom lip and running his hand up and down the shaft. Even that was sexy, the way the thick gold band and rings on his black fingers glinted as he pulled back and forth with relaxed fingers. Then he slapped her pussy with his cock and slid it up and down, getting it soaked in her juices.

Then she felt a searing pain as he drove his cock in and the walls of her tiny pink pussy tore to make room for him. Her womb had never felt so hungry before. He went in deeper and deeper, and Katie felt a sweet pain, so satisfying, so filling, so pleasurable. If this was payback to Brad, then they could use her to pay him back anytime. Her black brute bucked and drove in, pulled back and drove in again and again and again. She could feel him in her belly as the other guy bent over on the table and shoved his cock down her throat. She sucked at it like her life depended on it, it was so big, so sweet, she loved it. She felt her nipples being sucked, and she felt loved, as the other black man appreciated her flat chest and small, pink nipples. In that moment, everything melted away and she knew her marriage was over. She could never settle for anything that wasn't black cock again. These weren't ruffians, these were gods, with big cocks that deserved the proper worship. And oh, was she going to worship or what?!

Part 2 coming soon