Payback In The Form Of Black Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Katie comes to terms with her fate.
849 words
4.07
28.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there with her legs spread, staring up the ceiling, waiting for her fate to be decided. Her three intruders had all used her and emptied themselves into all her holes. Katie closed her eyes and cleared her mind, letting herself feel the moment without judgement.

Her lips felt swollen from being sucked and bitten, her tongue was coated with cum. Pink nipples pointed upwards, swollen and puffy from being shown more love and attention from these black thugs than her husband Brad had ever given. As she was still spreadeagled, the air hit between her legs, making her aware of how vulnerable she was right now. Both her pink holes were left open and exposed, torn and bruised from the huge, thick cocks that had been inside her just moments before. But the abuse was nothing compared to the sweet pulsing she still felt deep inside her wet pussy, as cum continued to drip out of her.

She knew it was wanton to enjoy this, but she could not help herself. She moaned and gyrated her hips on the dining room table, forgetting that she was not alone. Her entire body flushed red as she heard a low, deep chuckle from across the room. "Seems your wife enjoys being stuffed full of black cock in all her holes, Brad. Why keep her tied up, loose her guys, and bring her over here."

Katie felt warmth in her belly; she knew that voice. In the hours that preceded, he'd been the one running the whole show, her husband's tormenter and her gold-wearing, black god. By running the whole show, she meant breaking into their home, giving orders to the other two thugs, breaking the news to her that her loving husband was really an online pervert that lured impressionable, underage girls from different states to hotels where he used their young bodies along with his other rich, entitled business associates.

She was snapped out of her reverie, as she felt the bounds untied and her body raised from the table and set to stand on the floor. Her legs buckled and suddenly, she found herself in the kneeling position. She'd been tied up and spreadeagled for so long, her legs felt weak and rubbery. "Crawl on your hands and knees toward me, princess," ordered her black god. She bent her head, and slowly obeyed, dragging herself along the floor on all fours, her dignity gone. But a part of Katie no longer cared, she was realizing she felt peace with this in a way she could not understand. It just felt right, as she reached in front of this stranger, that no longer felt like a stranger. Katie sat back on her knees and raised her head, staring into his cold, dead eyes.

He reached out and tucked his finger under her chin, looking straight at her. Quietly he spoke, but not to her, "Brad. You messed with the wrong child the last time you were out of town. That was my niece. So it's only right that I mess with what's yours. I'll be taking your wife as my property for a while. When I feel like it, I'll send her back. And you'll take her back. Because that's your punishment. To take her back and lick the pussy after I stuff it and open it up so wide, you'll never be enough for her again."

Her pussy throbbed as she heard these words - she was going to be his sex slave as long as he wanted, whether she wanted to or not. He was going to use all her holes, and perhaps the other guys were too. She looked at Brad as he sat there and nodded. He looked broken, ego bruised, but she felt no mercy for him. She remembered how hard his cock had been when these men had pinched and twisted her pink nipples, as they got her ready to be stuffed. Nothing had been broken then, it had worked just fine, she scoffed in her mind.

"Ready to go, princess?" that quiet voice of steel interrupted her thoughts. "Yes sir," Katie said blushing, suddenly fully aware that she'd just gone fully submissive to a man that was taking her to use her again and again, without giving her a choice in the matter. But it didn't matter anymore, she thought, as he held her securely behind the neck and guided her naked body out the door, with his two friends following closely behind. It didn't even matter that she was walking down the driveway to his car stark naked, with all her pink flesh exposed.

All that mattered was that she was on her way to have her pussy and ass spread and torn repeatedly, her mouth used as a dump for cum, her nipples twisted, pinched, pulled and bitten. And if she ever felt guilty, she'd just remind herself that she was doing this for dear Brad, to pay for the sins of her loving husband. Katie hoped she'd never manage to fully repay that debt.

Part 3 coming soon