Payback is a bitch named Candace

Story Info
Man gets what is coming to him.
2.8k words
4.17
12.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers

She watched with contempt as he flirted with yet another woman at the bar. It had barely been a week since Jake and her mom had broken up and he was already on the hunt for his next victim. Meanwhile her mom was back home, feeling miserable and struggling to move on. It seemed like the asshole just did not care.

Of course Candace had known what was coming almost from day one. Jake had never treated his mom with the respect she deserved, She remembered how happy Melanie had been when she had first met Jake. She was clearly smitten and Candace had to admit she could see why. Jake was a handsome man, standing a shade over six feet, with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. He clearly kept in shape and his body was lean and fit. He wore tailored suits which fitted his well defined physique quite well. Definitely not an unattractive man, but full of himself and thinking himself entitled to all life had to offer.

Melanie had been blinded by his smooth words, had refused to see the obvious even when Candace had pointed it out. While Jake had been in her life, she did not see, or perhaps just chose to ignore, his constant flirting with other women. Although Jake had never flirted with Candace, he never shied away from hitting on her friends when he thought no one was around. The bastard was old enough to be their father, and dating her mom on top of it.

Melanie was a wonderful caring woman and her daughter knew that she did not deserve this. Her plan was in motion and she was going to make the prick regret what he had done.

Candace was seated at a table in the corner of the bar, sipping at her cocktail and trying to appear bored. She looked totally unrecognizable in her red crisscross cut out crop top which accentuated her gorgeous breast, form hugging black leather pants and 4 inch stiletto heels. She had dyed her hair a dark red and had on a pair of square rimmed glasses, even though she did not have vision problems. Her figure was her own though, a shapely 5 foot 7 body with a curvy ass and hips, and a pair of 38DD breasts which drew more than a few looks from the bars many male customers. She knew it was only a matter of time before the predatory Jake noticed her and she was more than ready for him.

It took only a few minutes before what Candace had expected happened and Jake turned her way, striding across the room. He put on his practiced smile, one Candace had seen hundred of times before and she smiled back, even as the sight of it made her stomach turn.

" Now what's a beautiful young woman doing in a place like this?" The obviously rehearsed pick up line sounded so phony to Candaces ears. Still, she smiled back and told him she was waiting for some friends but they had never shown up.

Without being asked Jake slid into the seat opposite her. " Well then I guess this is my lucky day. How about I buy you a drink?"

Candace knew this was probably the 10th drink that Jake had offered to buy this evening still she smiled and told him she would love a glass of red wine, all the while scanning his face for any hint of recognition. She saw none.

Jake signalled the waitress over and promptly ordered an expensive bottle of red wine. Candace ran her fingertips over Jake's arm and complemented him on his taste. She could tell from the look in his eyes that he thought this would be another easy conquest. Little did he know what the night had in store for him.

They made small talk for perhaps another half hour. Flirting an innuendo were heavy on both sides. Eventually, Jake suggested that they go back to his place for another drink. Candace countered by suggesting that her hotel room was much closer. This brought a wide grin to Jake's lips. Candace had purposefully rented the hotel room with the intention of wiping that smug grin off his face.

Candace led the way out of the bar, feeling Jake's hand on her lower back and even brushing down for a moment to slide across her ass. Candace grid her teeth against the necessary sacrifice. The last thing she wanted was this pervert touching her ass.

Jake headed for the parking lot, but Candace hooked her arm in his." My hotel room isn't far babe, let's walk instead." She definitely did not want her plan derailed by Jake being arrested for drunk driving.

It was a lovely midsummer evening and under normal circumstances Candace would have found the walk quite enjoyable. The present company did somewhat spoil the experience for her though.

They reached the hotel shortly and Candace lead the way through the lobby towards the elevator. They stepped in and Jake immediately pulled her close, wrapping his hands around her and cupping her ass in his strong hands. She let him enjoy it for a moment and then pushed him away, saying there would be time enough once they got up to the room.

Jake's eyes were filled with expectations as the elevator door open and Candace led him down the hall towards her room. She used the card key to open the door and they entered the room. Jake moved to wrap his arms around the sexy young woman, but she playfully pushed him away saying she needed to freshen up first.

Candace offered the older man a glass of wine, and poured out two glasses as Jake had a seat by the small table in the corner of the room. She walked over and set boat glasses on the table, making sure Jake got the one she had just slipped the powerful sleeping drug into. She then slipped into the bathroom, touching up her makeup and hair before waiting a few minutes to emerge, finding Jake slumped over the table as the drugs took effect.

It was time to set part two of her plan in motion.

Jake awoke sometime later, laying on his back on the large four post bed. He tried to stand but found that both his hands and feet were securely tied to the posts of the large bed. His clothing had been removed. He took the futilely against the bindings, finding them quite secure.

"Welcome back sleepyhead." Candace purred as she saw the man slowly come back to consciousness. She had changed out of her earlier attire and not wore a tight fitting black and red leather corset. Her strappy stilettos had been swapped out for a pair of thigh high leather boots in the same colour pattern. She still wore the glasses, but her hair was now done up in a purposeful tangle above her head, held in place with two crossed chopsticks. Her hands were clad in elbow length black silk gloves. A pair of black lace panties completed her outfit. Despite his sudden predicament Jake felt a stirring in his cock as he looked up to see her.

"so you think you can just do whatever you want with women and there will be no consequences?" Candace asked, her voice cold and measured. She walked to the table and carefully picked up a pink plastic cock cage. She turned and slowly made her way back towards Jake, whose eyes widened at the sight of the contraption in her hand.

Sudden recognition flashed in his eyes and he stammered weakly, "C..C.. Candace is that you?" His expression immediately turned to one of panic as the reality of the situation started to sink in.

Candace did not answer, instead reaching down with her freehand and gently twisting his nipple. The gentle twist soon became much firmer and and Jake let out a soft gasp against the pain. Despite this he felt his cock give a twitch at the sensation." Oh sweetie, are you enjoying this? I can tell by the reaction of your cock that this is turning you on. Tsk tsk, now how will I ever fit you into your cage with that nasty hard on?" Candace's voice was sweet and playful, even as she teased the helpless man.

Candace slid her finger down deep bound man's body moving slowly and sensually from the nipple she had just been tormenting down over his well defined core. The silk clad digit felt incredible against Jake's skin. She continued to move it down slowly, teasingly until it finally reached the base of his manhood. Jake was rockhard as she wrapped her slender fingers around his thick hard cock.

His cock was not particularly long but it was fat with a thick mushroom head. Her hand began to jerk rapidly. She tugged his cock firmly, not caring about his pleasure and only wanting to milk it dry and deal with his inconvenient erection. Her other hand gently placed the cock cage on Jake's chest, in plain sight and giving him little doubt as to her intentions.

Jake struggled hard to control himself, trying to think of something, of anything to try and calm the increasing heat he felt in his manhood. It was futile of course. He could only delay the inevitable. Candace's violent thug job was having the desired effect. Jake's breathing soon became laboured and as his arousal continued to betray him he erupted in violent orgasm, shooting his thick load all over his own stomach and cock as well as Candace's glove.

The young woman smiled wickedly as she pulled off the soiled glove. She gave the helpless man a firm slap across the face and pinched his nose. Jake could do nothing to prevent his mouth from opening and Candace seized the opportunity to stuff the cum soaked garment into his mouth.

Picking up the cock cage, the buxom beauty again turned her attention to his shrinking member. She took his balls into her hand, much more gently then she had with his cock just moments before. Holding him this way she carefully slid the pink contraption into place before locking it securely with a small padlock.

His tormentress ran her fingernails over his bare chest asking him in a teasing tone if he still wanted to fuck her. Unable to speak, Jake simply shook his head vigorously hoping for an end to his nightmare.

The daughter of his former girlfriend gave a soft laugh and laid over him, her body pressing against his. His body reacted to her proximity, his cock once more hardening within the cage. The sensation of arousal soon turned to one of pain as his erection had no room to grow. Her mouth found his ear and bit painfully on his lobe. "oh I can tell that you still very much want to have sex with me. I just don't think you are up to the task right now." She whispered, licking his ear before pulling away.

"thankfully I have a wonderful solution to our little problem." With a playful wink Candace climbed off of him and headed back into the bathroom. She emerged a few minutes later. a thick black rubber cock between her legs held in place by a tight fitting leather harness. Jake mumbled in protest, protests which were muffled by the glove in his mouth.

Candace approached letting her hips sway as she walked forth. "I know you want it baby, but you have to be patient. We have to do things right. First, we should always practice safe sex." she left as she pulled the other glove off her left hand and then carefully slid it over the length of the strap on.

"what else is missing? Oh I know! We need to make sure to use proper lubrication." She knelt on the bed next to him and leaned forward just a bit, rubbing the silk clad rubber cock in the sperm that covered his stomach.

"And one last thing. We have to make sure you're comfortable." Nashe reached out and grabbed his balls as best she could under the cock cage. She pulled upwards, leaving Jake what little choice but to lift his hips as best he could. Her free hand took the opportunity to slide a pillow under his ass.

She slowly moved into position between his bound legs. Jake was crying and shaking his head furiously trying to deny what he knew was about to happen. Candace leaned forward and dug her nails into his shoulders as she pressed the tip of the rubber cock against his ass. Tears were freely running down the side of Jake's face as he tried to beg her to stop.

Candace pushed forth but was meth with resistance as Jake desperately attempted to clinch his ass against the intrusion. She thrust forth again and again and finally his tight puckered little asshole started to open up. She kept pushing and a moment later was rewarded as she saw the thick head of the rubber cock slide into Jake's ass.

Jake was in pain and humiliated as he could do nothing to stop the devious young woman who was claiming his anal cherry. He was having trouble breathing as he sobbed uncontrollably, his nose running and the glove stuffed in his mouth made it practically impossible for him to draw breath.

Candace on the other hand was in ecstasy. She reached out and raked her nails across his chest leaving red welts in their wake. Her hips started to pump furiously, thrusting into Jake's ass, her hips smacking firmly against the back of his as she bottomed out. Jake writhed and twisted as best he could, bond fast as he was beneath his captor's relentless anal pounding.

Candace looked down at him, feeling his willpower about to give in, knowing he was being pushed to his very breaking point and it drove her on. She thrust in ever more furiously. She slid her hand up his chest to his neck, nails scratching his exposed skin and grasped him firmly by the throat. "How does it feel asshole? How does it feel when you are the one being used for pleasure?"

Jake was on the verge of passing out. His ass felt like it was on fire. He was struggling to breathe with Candace's hand around his throat. Adding insult to injury, his body was once more betraying him. The merciless prostate stimulation causing his cock to swell uncontrollably in the tight restraint of the small pink cock cage.

The devilish young woman was beyond arousal. She has wanted to punish the scum who had used and hurt her mother but she never expected the punishment to inflame her body so. With a loud cry of triumph she pushed the rubber cock in as deep as it would go as her body shook in the throes of a fiery orgasm. Her juices flowed as her body shook with lust at having just broken the pathetic Jake.

She fell back on the bed, gasping for her breath. But she was not yet satisfied. She still had one more humiliation to inflict upon the man who had made her mother suffer so much. Candace stood above him, her legs spread slightly as she towered over her helpless prisoner.

"Aren't you a naughty little bitch? You made a real mess on my cock. I think you better start cleaning, slut!" Candace grabbed the back of Jake's head and forced him forth as she pressed the tip of the dildo against his lips. Pulling the glove from his mouth she smiled widely as she saw that he offered no resistance and simply opened his mouth, starting to suck on the rubber cock she pushed into his maw. Thinking this was perhaps a bit too easy of a let off for him, Candace slammed the strap on into the back of his throat.

Jake gagged and gasped, sucking and licking as best he could, at this point willing to do just about anything to end his ordeal. That seemed to include sucking the juices from his own ass off the dildo Candace had just buried hilt deep in his own ass.

Finally the young woman relented, letting the rubber cock slide from between Jake's lips. He spat and gagged on the taste in his mouth. Candace grab one of his wrists, unfastening the binding which restrained him. She blew him a kiss, and without another word, turned and walked out of the hotel room. She was confident he had learned his lesson. But a part of her kind of hoped that he would be needing a reminder.

The end

Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers