Payback Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If only you knew, why I was embarrassed' I thought, but she seemed oblivious.

Room 1 & 2 -- Decision and Disaster.

I cooked burgers and fries for Connie and Natasha, going to Room 2 first, allowing her to use the pot and eat while I explained that her mother had given the bank details and they would be released tomorrow night.

In Natasha's room I did the same thing and while she was eating I explained what would come next.

"The transfer is done and will be confirmed in the morning, your account still has $200,000 in it but I also saw another account inside yours with Madeline's name in it, why does she have her own account and Connie doesn't?"

"When I got pregnant I was supposed the get an abortion with some of the 'Hush money' they gave me but I didn't and kept it all, big mistake." She snapped, "Somehow he traced me when she was born and after a paternity test proved positive, he opened that account for her and money is paid in every month until she is eighteen. I have no idea how much, I can't access it and only the bank can do that for her when she's twenty one." I thought that was the only reason why they kept her with them.

"I will make arrangements for your camper to be put back near to where you left it tomorrow, I will take you there tomorrow night and when you wake up, someone will be watching to make sure you leave in a westerly direction." I told her, I secured her again and left to call the garage holding her camper to return it, I would settle with them in a day or so.

The next day, I fed and watered the three and went to the hospital to have a conference with Konrad and Stella over Maddy and of course, to give them the good news about their money.

"Hi Dad, hi Mom," I called as I entered the hospital room, "I've got some good news and a proposition for you to consider. First, I've got our money back plus some compensation" I grinned and told them that I had caught up with them and got them separated into different rooms and told Natasha that it was either payback or the police and discretion got the better of her but she kept asking about Connie but not about Maddy, and when I asked her about her other daughter she replied,

"If you're so concerned about her you can keep her, I don't want her getting in our way anymore!"

The next morning at the hospital, my parents were shocked that a mother, even a poor one like Natasha could be so callous.

"Anyway I've got my $100,000 and your $250,000 back plus $50 grand each in compensation so long as I don't go to the police, so I agreed if they don't come back to this state again.

"Well done son, that's the best news I've had for weeks" my father said with a big smile. "Now what's this proposition?" I explained about Maddy and the way her mother and especially her sister treated her but she had no other relatives she could go to. I also told them about the police closing in and what would probably happen to them once they had been caught.

My mother was horrified about Madeline's prospects so when I asked about the idea of them adopting her, she was in favour immediately and said she would look into it, Konrad was a bit more wary because she was Natasha's daughter and didn't want to be caught out like that again but went along with it for now.

When I returned home, I reported the result of the conference to Maddy and she was so overjoyed that she hugged me and kissed me again, which was very nice. I had a few things to check so I returned to the office to deal with those, then went for a power nap as I was going to be up late.

I cooked spaghetti bolognaise for Maddy and myself and let her use the shower again and told her I was going to be busy and would see her tomorrow. I didn't want any problems for Natasha or Connie so fed the sleeping gas through the ventilation duct to their rooms then flushed out the gas and went in to check them. Both were unconscious so I released their ankles and cable tied them before doing the same with their hands and then I unlocked the collars from around their necks.

I carried them still naked out to the van and lay them on a blanket, put in their handbags, clothes and cases and covered them with another blanket. This was going to be the most dangerous part of my plan, I would be in deep shit if I was pulled over by the police and searched. It was a careful five hour drive back to the motel, stopping once to administer more gas. I was very relieved to see the camper parked at the side of the road a bit short of the motel, as it was midnight there was almost no traffic at all.

I found the keys on top of a wheel and carried their baggage and dumped it into the back, then carefully carried them to it too, before cutting their bonds, leaving the keys in the ignition and locking the doors on my way out.

I drove back down the road, turned and parked under some trees and watched for about half an hour before I saw the camper rock from side to side. They were obviously awake and getting dressed, probably falling over as the gas slowly wore off. Finally I saw a puff of smoke and the lights came on and they pulled away a little erratically but fast.

"She should have let the gas get out of her system before driving" I thought as I followed without lights for a little while. About a couple of miles later and we were driving through some hills, I was about five hundred yards behind and thinking of finding a place to turn around and go home when I saw their brake lights and a big trucks headlights coming around the bend. They swerved to avoid it and lost control and crashed through the roadside barrier and out of sight.

The truck stopped and I drove past as the driver was getting out, I stopped a hundred yard further on and got out wearing night vision goggles with zoom lenses. I walked back a little way and looked over the side to where I could see the camper on its roof a hundred feet below in the bottom of the ravine. I looked where the truck driver was standing looking down and I could see he was on his phone hopefully calling for assistance, which I thought would probably be too late going by the state of the camper.

I walked back to the van and got in, I hadn't wished this on them but if they were dead then that would make things easier for Maddy in the long run. I drove further on to find a different route home and few minutes later, a cop car and a couple of emergency vehicles went past going the other way.

I didn't get home until six-thirty, the first thing I checked was the news and saw that there had been an accident in which a camper had swerved to avoid a truck on a bend and had crashed into a ravine, two female persons were reported to have been killed, no names were given.

"Well, at least there is no need to try and get Maddy's account transferred out of Natasha's now, she would inherit it all.

I started to dismantle the equipment in rooms 1 and 2, then gave Maddy her breakfast. Then I took a couple of hours of sleep before loading everything into the van to be disposed of at a municipal dumping site a few miles away for a small charge. Later I arranged a meeting with Ren0 to see if he could get any details about Maddy's account and trace the source of her income and maybe find her father.

Ren0 now had something to work with and after a couple of hours found out that the money was paid in from an account belonging to Addams Construction Inc. which was a big construction company based in Washington DC. Richard Addams had died five years before but had left the payments to be continued until his daughter's twenty first birthday, when the bank would open the account for her. His wife was now running the company and so far there had been approximately $660,000 paid into it from the date of her conception, plus she had the $200,000 from her mother.

I paid him generously for his time and efforts as usual and drove home.

"I have to open a saving account in her name in my bank and transfer the cash into it, the other account could stay where it was for now" I said to myself.

I made sandwiches for Maddy and myself and explained that as Konrad was still in hospital, Stella was not going to do anything about adoption until she was home in three days.

"That's OKAY, I like it here and you treat me really well and rescued 'Teddy'" she laughed hugging the bear. "What about Mom... and Connie" she asked hesitantly and I had a flashback of the camper on its roof in the ravine.

"Because you helped me with the bank name and didn't know anything else, I treated you better than them, but she thought that I was having sex with you and called me a 'Pedo' and after she finally paid the money back she said "If you're so concerned about her you can keep her, I don't want her getting in our way anymore!" and drove away with Connie. Maddy looked shocked

"B-but we didn't... you haven't... done that... with me..." she gasped.

"I told her that but she wouldn't believe me" I said.

"Why did she pay up?" she asked.

"I made some threats to her but she just shouted abuse at me, so I made the same threats to Connie and you, she got upset about Connie but not about you" I told her.

"Yeah, Connie was always her favourite" she replied.

"But nothing worked until I showed her Connie's hair which I had cut off and she believed me then and wrote the details down" I explained "I don't know what I would have done if that hadn't worked, there was no way I would hurt them to make them talk."

"I know, you're a nice guy with a tough problem, can I have a cuddle before you go, please?" she asked.

"Of course" I said and gave her a big hug, "I'm going to be busy tomorrow morning but I'll see you lunchtime, hopefully." And let her shower again and once she was in her room again he had a large whisky and went to bed.

6.

I replaced all the items I had transferred to the warehouse, back into rooms 2 and 3 and sorted some business details, then opened a joint account and put her money in it, I would take her to sign the paperwork in a day or two, after I broke the news of her mother's and sister's deaths to her. I also made enquiries about adoption for Stella to check out when she got home with Konrad.

About four pm I took Maddy some snacks and diet coke, she noticed that I was quiet and asked why.

"I have some bad news" I said quietly and she stopped eating and waited for me to continue, "After your mom and sister left here they drove south for about a hundred miles and swerved to avoid a truck on a bend and crashed off the road into a ravine and died." Madeline was shocked, she sat still with tears in her eyes, and she took a deep breath and said quietly,

"If she had loved and wanted me like she did Connie, I would be dead too. I mean I'm not glad they're dead but I am happy to still be alive." She crawled down the bed and sat on my lap, facing me and we hugged and her tears flowed for a couple of minutes. When she had finished she looked up at me and said,

"In a way you've saved my life, thank you" and she kissed me gently, on the lips and I held her and kissed her back. She broke the kiss and continued,

"I think I'd better move or I might begin to think Mom was right" and she laughed and wriggled her hot pussy on my rapidly expanding cock for a few seconds, then jumped off my lap, while I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"I can't help a reaction like that when a pretty girl kisses me while sitting on 'him', can I?" I asked grinning, "Oh another thing, you don't have to stay in here anymore, pack up your gear and you can see some real daylight for a change."

"Whoopeee..." she cried and came and hugged me again, then packed her bag leaving me to carry the books and games back out into the garage and up to the main house.

I led her to the guest bedroom which was ensuite with a double bed and a forty eight inch TV and a view over the valley towards town.

"Is this room for me to stay in?" she asked looking around in wonder "I've never had a room like this before, in any place we lived in, it's beautiful... and TV too."

"Konrad comes out of hospital on Friday afternoon, I will take you there on Saturday afternoon and so you are only going to be here until then and maybe for a few odd days when Konrad and Stella have things happening..."

"Or if they want some peace and quiet for a while because it will be strange for them to have an almost unknown teenage girl running around their house, it'll take some getting used to for all of us," she interrupted. I took her for a tour of my house, showed her how the washer and dishwasher worked and hopefully the cooker.

She only knew the basics of cookery so we cooked the evening meal together and after that we sat on the couch and watched the TV and at ten I told her to go to bed. Ten minutes later she came back, wearing her nightie, for a goodnight kiss and a cuddle.

"Thank you Danno, for everything" she whispered and ran off to bed, leaving me on the couch with a smile on my face and a slight stirring in my lap.

It had been a long and busy day for me so I checked that the house was secure and the external alarms were set and headed for my bedroom at ten thirty. I stopped and listened outside of her door but heard nothing so continued to my room, showered and got into bed. I awoke and checked the bedside clock, it showed 0001 but I knew that there was something... different, then realised Maddy was in bed with me.

I turned the knob on the bedside light to bring up the light level a little and could see that she was sleeping with a slight smile on her lips, I grinned and turned the light off and went back to sleep. I woke at eight am, alone, I could smell bacon and eggs so I slipped on a pair of boxers and headed for the kitchen. Maddy was cooking breakfast in her nightie and wearing my big apron.

"Hi Danno, breakfast is served, bacon, eggs, buttered toast and coffee for you, milk for me"

"Thanks Maddy" I said as I sat to the breakfast bar and poured my coffee. "Why did I wake up at midnight to find you in my bed?" She turned to me and say on the other side of the bar and said,

"Well it all seemed very strange in that big room and in that big bed. I couldn't settle and kept thinking about Mom and Connie being dead and possibly being on my own, I got scared and so I snuck into your bed for the comfort of having you near me and I went to sleep easily then. I woke up at seven and you were still asleep so I snuck out again, you're not angry are you?"

"Of course not, whatever makes you happy is okay with me" I grinned.

We dressed and she watched TV while I went to the office and checked my emails and any calls that had been re-routed from the warehouse office. A few minutes later I returned to the lounge and said to Maddy

"I have to go out and pick up a special delivery personally, I'll be about three hours so if you like I will set you up with access to the computer and check for some cooking tips or whatever, just don't download anything OKAY, and watch out for pop-up porn websites and other adverts."

"I know about porn, sometimes I used Connie's tablet to look on the net when she was in the bath or out with Mom. Most of it is funny, some is gross and I don't understand BDSM, what is that?" She asked so I tried to explain in a general way.

"Some people like to spank or be spanked, others like wearing leather gear and chains..."

"And have sex" she interrupted again.

"Not always" I said "Madeline please don't interrupt; it's rude and Stella will not appreciate it, she's not expecting you to be perfect but she has a thing about good manners."

"Sorry, I had to do that to get a word in edgewise usually, otherwise I would have been excluded completely from any conversation" she explained "But I will try my best."

"That's all anyone can ask" I said, "Now while I'm gone don't answer the house phone and if anyone comes to the gate and doesn't give the password which is uh..., 'don't interrupt' then you go to the office and lock the door and call me on the mobile phone in the drawer and stay there until I come and get you, OKAY?"

"OKAY, but why" she asked a little nervously.

"I do a bit of wheeling and dealing for a living, sometimes it's not strictly legal, no guns or drugs or anything like that but some of my clients are a bit shady, so I have to protect myself as much as possible in case an unsatisfied customer comes looking for me. Fortunately that is a very rare occurrence but I don't take chances so please do as I ask and don't go outside unless I'm here, OKAY? I explained. She thought about it and said,

"OKAY, if it will keep both of us safe, I'm good with that, but I have to have a hug before you go, Danno." So I gave her a hug and went out.

While I was out, I called Stella at the hospital and repeated the same story I had told Maddy and she was very concerned about what would happen to the girl. On returning home, I gave her the password and came in to put some boxes into one of the store rooms.

Maddy had washed the dishes, browsed the net for a while and played games on the computer. Over lunch she told me she had beaten my two best scores on my favourite game and laughed at my sour expression.

"Do you have a pool?" She asked.

"No but I have a hot tub with a shower, at the end of the house under a canopy, would you like to have a soak?" I asked.

"Yes please, I don't have a cozzie but I can improvise and ran off, while I went to my room to put on some trunks and get two towels and made my way outside to the tub. The bubbles were already going and she was giggling in it when I arrived, I climbed in and sat down opposite her and we talked about what she wanted to do as a career. When the timer went off after fifteen minutes she stood up and reached for the button to start it off again and I saw she was stark naked.

"Oh your face, sat there with your mouth open, that was priceless and so funny" she laughed having pushed the button and sat down again.

"Wow! I was not expecting that, you little minx" I laughed "When you said you would improvise I thought you meant bra and panties not bare skin. That was quite a shock but why did you do it?"

"I thought it would be funny and I thought you would see the funny side too" she said still giggling.

"I saw more than just the funny side of you, a lot more" I laughed.

"Nah, there's not a lot of me to see yet and besides, I trust you" she replied a bit more seriously.

"What I saw was very pretty, and thank you for your trust" I answered grinning. We talked about school

"I can read and write quite well and I do like maths but history has come from books and magazines and my knowledge of science is non-existent because I haven't been to school since I was eight and we started travelling."

"Stella is not the best of cooks so if you were interested in a cookery course that would please Konrad" I said "And how about computers, you seem quite good with them?"

"Maybe but I've not had a lot of experience with them yet" she replied. I realised that we had been in the tub for two hours by adding up the flashes of naked girl I had seen.

"Time to go and have a shower and get dressed, young lady" I told her.

"Oooo, I've never been called a lady before, thank you for your kind word, Sir" and she hopped out of the tub, grabbed her clothes and ran for the door. I watched her pert little ass as it disappeared indoors and got out myself and headed in too, hard as hell.

I showered and dressed and found her watching the TV again and told her I would be in the office if she wanted anything. I sat and catalogued the new purchases, after a few minutes Maddy came in and watched what I was doing.

"Pull up a chair and I'll show you how to use spreadsheets and databases to catalogue things using the list on the invoice." I said but after five minutes the burner rang and I took it outside to answer it, fifteen minutes later I came back in to find her sat back and grinning, she had entered the whole lot on the data base and cross referenced it on the spreadsheet. I was gobsmacked, she had picked it up in five minutes what had taken me weeks to get right, so I bent over and kissed her.