Payback's a Bitch but So's My Mom

Story Info
A 'Hot Mom Chronicles' story.
1.8k words
3.41
14.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

Payback's A Beeyotch, But So's My Hot Mom (OPEN)

The Players

ERIKA (40-something) Since her divorce & "beauty rejuvenation" (meaning: blonde hair, year-round salon tan, lips given a pronounced pout; full, firm 36C cleavage) Erika became a new person outside...and in. Perfectly put together for every occasion, her prissy prim attitude directly in dichotomy with her new fashion style that walks a high heel high wire thin line between classy elegance and sexy suggestiveness.

CODY (19) Embarrassed by his Ms. Know-It-All, center-of-attention-seeking mom & her obsession with getting cast in the upcoming Real Housewives Of Malibu. Summer's been ruined due to her enlisting him & insisting he be her "official candid photographer." Meaning he's tasked at going to every event she plans, parties, even errands. All to get pics she can put in her portfolio.

Supporting cast

(BRENT and STU & MATT - (20-19) So-called "friends" to Cody. Brent, the ring leader. He's a stud. Stu & Matt are his surfer/stoner pals who look up to Brent, who allows Cody to hang out because of his hot mom. When Brent found out about Cody's "summer job" following & photographing Erika, he's taken Cody under his wing in exchange for Cody showing them the pics.

JAN (40-something) Queen-bee of the community and prettiest. That is until Erika moved she & Cody to a house on the block. While brunette Jan is plain mom pretty, she's no match for Erika's bombshell blonde ambition. Full on "frenemy" Jan's plan has been to somehow, some way make Erika the center of attention she always craves, but in a way that Erika won't enjoy, but everyone else will. (That's her behind Erika in pic 2402 - look at Erika's body language, does she look stressed? Jan pretending to be helpful and literally being catty behind her back)

CHUCK (50-something) Producer for the in-development RH:Malibu. Total Harry Hamlin type. Not exactly thrilled with Erika's persistence on putting on events and parties to prove she's perfect for the show. Frustrated at how she's so focused on her fashionable facade she's practically impervious to his casting couch come-ons, Chuck has vowed this to be the last event he attends if this Malibu MILF of a tease doesn't get a clue and on her knees.

GEOFFREY (late 40's) Owner of the restaurant Erika rented for the afternoon. He soon regrets it as she becomes an increasingly demanding beeyotch.

The Event (Where & Other Whats)

Erika has arranged to rent for the event, Geoffrey's - the chic, seaside restaurant - for the afternoon to demonstrate to Chuck how she can organize parties and other charitable social events that bring some of the who's who of Malibu's mature and rich clique. With Chuck's tepidness toward two other social events she orchestrated, Erika is giving it all, determined to earn her spot on RH:Malibu. She went blonder the week before, extra pilates classes, deepened her salon tan (no tan lines for this hot mom) and she bought the strapless, figure flaunting tight white dress with blue floral design.

She's been a bitchy ball of stress the week leading up to this event - basically a fancy afternoon social, starting at noon and ending at dusk. To calm her nervous, she's already had two mimosas by the time the guests arrive. Chuck won't arrive until 3pm, which just winds Erika up, to most everyone there, she's assured and confident looking, but to Cody, he can see's anxious because she' gestures with her hands a lot when she is. Just like she was doing (pic 2402) when having an issue with Geoffrey, the owner, about how he was supposed to have two of his waitstaff working today to serve hors d'oeuvres.

Brent and Stu & Matt arrive around 2pm. They're here because one of Chuck's notes to Erika after her last party was that her social circle is pretty much mid 40s - 50's married couples and suggests the network would like it if she could include younger demographic members. Only Erika doesn't have anyone in her social circle to ask. Desperate the day before, she instructs her son to invite his three friends to the event. She dislikes the boys - Brent especially, for his obvious arrogance - which she displays usually through her dismissive diva act. But now she needs them. But she certainly wasn't going to let it show.

When she approaches them, it's in a demeanor Cody has seen his mom use before on salespeople or store managers when she wants to get her way: a combination of sex appeal (which she acts like she's unaware she's using, usually by placing her hands on her hips, causing her cleavage to lift and stretch the material across her breasts, her tone alluring yet always authoritative.

She had told her son to tell his friends to dress nice. While Brent did - she surprises him and herself by saying he looks handsome. On the other hand Stu & Matt aren't. Which is why Erika, after learning from Geoffrey he hadn't gotten anyone to cover as waiters and Erika had laughed in the condescending way she does before she's about to go from zero to bitchy in 2.4 seconds, and asked, "Did you suddenly have brain damage?" (one of her favorite bitchy remarks) that later, the two young guys are given to Geoffrey, putting them in white waiter's jackets. They're not happy, but hey that's why they have joints to smoke.

"Now listen, boys," she said. "I'm sure Cody has told you how important this event is. I want on your best behavior. If you do good today and things work out, I'll let Cody have a party at our home and you're both invited." Cody was surprised at his mom's offer; she had forbidden him to have his friends over - her deliberate intention to send the message that she disliked them. When she saw the awe on the boys' faces, even the usually too-cool-for-school Brent - Erika's confidence was unmistakable as she let a smile purse her glossed lip. "I'm counting on you boys. Understand?"

"We...we understand," all three replied as if in school. Too self assured to think anything other than she had the boys wrapped around her finger, Erika turned and walked away, a slight sashay in her hips.

Brent had his eyes riveted to her backside and after a few strides away, Erika passed under another skylight, pausing halfway in the extra light as she spoke someone. Brent grinned and gripped Cody's arm. "Bro, I know you see what I'm seeing. I always knew Erika was a thong mom." And in an almost dreamy tone, one Cody had never heard him use, but soon would again, Brent said, "Your mom looks more like [MILF PORN STAR] more than ever."

By 3pm, Erika instructs Brent to situate himself at the restaurant's entrance and call her son's cell the moment Chuck arrives (she tell him the car Chuck drives, mentions he looks like Harry Hamlin and is surprised a second time due to Brent, this time when he says, "Got it. He's married to that sexy Lisa Rinna. You kind of remind me of her." Erika recovers with a rolling of her eyes and sends Brent on his way.

This whole time, Erika has been snippy toward her son. Micro managing him. She's also had three mimosas. And just moments before he gets the call from Brent that Chuck is driving up...and she hurries as fast as her strappy white high heels will allow her (pic 2401) Cody notices when she passes under one of the many skylights in the restaurant, the sunlight has an interesting effect on Erika's dress...

... the tight white material is turned slightly see through, almost unnoticeable unless you happen to me looking at her when her back is turned...and he could see a skimpy white thong line showing through the thin material of her dress stretched taut across her rear, instantly transforming the image of high class she thought she was projecting, to a look more akin to the MILF porn stars she's unaware her son's friends say she looks like...

Cody, feeling an uncharacteristic twinge of worry - he'll experience more, stronger versions before this event is over - certain if he noticed it, plenty of others will. He knew he should the sooner the better, but Chuck had arrived and Erika was chatting him up. When he approaches his mom who is chatting rapidly and tries to get her attention by clearing his throat and saying, "uh... hey, um... Mom?"

And Erika does a half turn at the hips, her cleavage straining the dress, and snips at her son, "Can't you see I'm in the middle of something important?" Her dismissive tone loud enough that the dozen or so guests standing nearby all glanced over with amusement.

Cody noticed how Chuck took the opportunity of Erika half turned away to gaze lasciviously at her cleavage, then as she began to turn her attention back to him, the tv show producer looked at Cody, knowing the boy had seen him eye-fucking his mom's perfect cleavage, grinned and winked.

Cody felt his face turn red at how his mom had just spoken to him like he was some chump sales person. And he had been trying to warn her about... he glanced at his mom's rear and even though she wasn't under a skylight, this close to her, her could still see the skimpy thong's outline through the tight white dress.

Cody turned and walked away, a smile spreading across his face. Fine. If his mom didn't want to listen to what he was sure she'd want to know, but was entirely clueless? Amused by the idea that at last, he finally knew something his Ms. Know-It-All mom didn't - and it was a doozy - Cody thought, "Payback's a beeyotch. But so's she."

But he never could have guessed how the rest of the event would take the hot and hilarious hair pin turns that would result in an array of aftermath... frozen a photograph flash

an image of Brent graciously charming smile as he hands Erika, impressed expression on her face, a full glass of champagne

{FLASH}

the guests laughing hysterically, high as kites thanks to Stu & Matt

{FLASH}

Owner Geoffrey in mid backwards fall into the stacked glasses filled with champagne

[FLASH}

Jan reaching for something with delightful determination

[FLASH]

Erika in full bitch mode, finger pointing at someone

[FLASH}

Chuck, bloody nose, laying dazed on a collapsed table of deserts

[FLASH}

Cody, the awe on his face half hidden by what's left of his mom's dress dropped on top of his head

[FLASH}

Erika, frozen like a deer in the headlights, staring up at something, eyes wide, lips slightly parted as if either caught in the middle of a gasp of surprise...or moan of pleasure, hands held over bare breasts.