Payday

Story Info
A college girl gets an offer she can't refuse.
10.8k words
4.68
45.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
468 Followers

Noelle's phone blinked as she took the selfie wearing only green cotton panties sitting on her bed. The pale redhead looked at the image and smiled, happy with it before posting it to her OnlyFans, captioning the pic with "Just about to answer messages xoxo."

Once the picture posted she did indeed start looking through her messages. She made a decent amount of money for it, and the college girl found she had a little more time on her hands with everything going to remote learning. She was building up a small fan base with her style--she wasn't trying to do anything too crazy, just being an average girl and giving people a look into her normal life, plus you know, titties.

It was the girl next door, the typical teenager that had attracted fans to the 19-year-old's page so far. She posted a fair amount of content for those who subscribed but never went to extremes. Even the custom requests that she got weren't all that bad--some pinup-type pictures mostly, or videos of her calling some guy "daddy" by name in her high-pitched voice.

The messages today were mostly the same as they usually were, guys saying she was beautiful, messages asking about customs, asking if she did Girlfriend Experiences at all, responses to her bath video from last night, and so on.

Right as she went to put her phone down, it pinged showing that she had just gotten a tip. A smile crossed her face as she went to look at the tip, but it quickly turned to her jaw-dropping. Someone had just tipped her $500. She couldn't believe it, she had never had a tip more than $50 so far that wasn't for a custom. She looked at the message with it, and it just told her "Wait for my offer."

She looked rather confused at that for a moment, but then another message came in with the subject Offer. It was from a guy she had chatted with a few times, but this was her first tip from him, and she really didn't know what to think. She clicked the message.

"Lilz (what her online fans knew her as)--How much for a night with you, anything goes within your limits? I am very serious, reply with a number and a cash app link so I can show you how serious I am."

She was a bit disappointed, it wouldn't be the first solicitation that she had gotten, and she knew it wouldn't be the last. It was the first message that asked for a cash app link. She shrugged and responded, "Thank you so much for the tip. I'm not really that kind of girl, so $100,000. Here's my cash app link. Love Lilz."

Once she sent it she put her phone down to go get dressed, she would have some remote classes soon. As she put her PJ pants back on, she heard the ding of the cash app on her phone. She had only used it once before, so she was surprised when she heard it go off.

As she walked back over to her phone she started getting a little apprehensive. The guy had given her a $500 tip just to make sure his message got read, what might he do with a cash app link. She picked up the phone and looked at the notification.

IC4nBuy1t has sent you $10,000.

Noelle dropped her phone. She was stunned and couldn't believe it. Shaking now, she picked up her phone and slid open the notification. The app popped up and showed not only that amount in her account, but it showed the payment was already verified and ready for transfer to the bank. She clicked on the transaction and the attached message read "Using whatever private account you're comfortable with, video call me here," and a link was included.

Still shaking, Noelle went to her laptop and quickly signed into her Gmail account that she used with the Lilz profile, pulled up the cash app email message there, and clicked on the link to start the video chat.

When he answered, he didn't answer with video, but it just had the IC4nBuy1t name on the screen, though her video was on.

"I'm glad to see you're still topless Lilz," came a man's voice. She looked down, she had forgotten she hadn't gotten to putting on a bra or a shirt yet. She blushed a little, even though she knew he had seen pictures/video way more explicit than just her tits.

"No need to be shy. You'll notice I already verified the transaction as legitimate, so you can transfer it to your own bank account now. I think if you're comfortable, I'd like to ask you to have this conversation with me completely without clothing on."

Noelle trembled still, but she nodded, "Sure, give me a second if you please." She picked up her phone and went back to her cash app, and started the transfer to her bank account. It was confirmed.

She set her phone down and stood up, reaching down to the PJ pants. "Do you mind if I just take everything all off at once?"

"No, that's fine Lilz."

With the affirmative given, she pulled down her PJ pants and her panties all at once. She stood there for a moment when he spoke again, "Go ahead and sit down. I'm not needing to look. It's about the power, the control."

Lilz sat down and smiled a little. At least the guy was honest, whoever he was.

"So here's the deal. I'm not going to commit to the hundred thousand today, but with the email you've used to start this chat I'm going to send a survey, it's quite long, about six pages, and is going to ask you about nearly every kink under the sun. The ten thousand I already sent you is for your time today, for filling out the survey, and for the chat we will have after this."

In the pause she thought about things for a moment and was about to ask a question when he started speaking again. "Yes, every time we meet for a chat I would like you to be nude. When you fill out and return the survey and I've had a chance to look over it, I'll send you a chat link so we can discuss my final offer. Does this work for you?"

Noelle just nodded, the poor teen was still in a daze over this whole thing. She got the email notification that she had received a message, and it said "Survey" as the subject.

"Alright Lilz, the sooner you get that back to me, the sooner we can possibly make this work."

The video chat ended.

As much as Noelle wanted to, she didn't open the survey yet, she knew she had to get ready and do her classes.

---

By the time Noelle was done with her college course work and assignments at seven, she felt that she had endured the longest day ever. Now her classes weren't bad, nor was the amount of work that she was required to do. She just kept on being distracted by her own brain, knowing that survey was waiting there for her to fill out, knowing that she had made ten grand today. Once her college work was done she logged into her bank account, and to her surprise, the money had already cleared. She knew it was fast but had no idea it would be that fast.

She took a deep breath and went to her Lilz email account and opened it. The survey was still the topmost item, and she clicked it.

The guy wasn't kidding. It was extensive. The first page was really general about her experience and comfort level in general, but starting page two it was an extensive checklist. Nearly five full pages of activities, each activity had multiple columns asking if she had participated (with a check yes or no box), and then several asking about her interest which included the words Limit, maybe, curious, okay, and do it.

The survey took Noelle over an hour to fill out, mostly because there were a lot of items on the list she had to look up to make sure she understood. It was kind of surreal, getting an understanding of just how inexperienced she really was. Most of her list had a 'no' under have you experienced. A decent amount of the 'no' entries also had the limit box checked.

She looked through the survey again and really struggled with some of the answers. She knew if the guy was possibly offering a ton of money that she shouldn't say limit to everything. Noelle tried to be honest with herself and checked to make sure she only put 'limit' next to things she absolutely wouldn't do no matter what. She found herself checking maybe on a lot of things that she never imagined she would or had already decided she wouldn't normally do.

When she was satisfied she sent the survey. Noelle felt a bit of tingling through her body--her mystery rich guy now knew more about her than any other guy had. She also hadn't realized how turned on she was by the survey. Knowing it was the perfect opportunity, she grabbed her phone and plugged it into the setup she had over her bed. She opened up OnlyFans and chose to go live with video. She got on her bed and started undressing. Fans were going to get a show tonight. She looked up, and the camera was catching everything from the top of her head to her thighs. It didn't take her long to strip naked and her right hand found itself just as quickly between her legs as her left hand grabbed her left breast and started squeezing.

She closed her eyes and started imagining all the possibilities for what might happen. So many images flashed through her mind, wondering how far he was going to push on the maybe items, was it gonna be about his pleasure, or hers, or both. Her fingers danced through her already slick folds at a furious pace as she let her imagination run wild.

It was the shortest amount of time that Noelle had ever masturbated on camera, or ever for that matter. As she felt the orgasm bubbling to the surface she had to cover her mouth so she wouldn't let out a scream of pleasure. Her body writhed and wracked itself in ways it normally didn't.

Noelle had no idea how long she came for, but she also felt more drained than she ever had. When her breathing finally returned to normal, she smiled and looked into the camera on her phone and simply said, "I hope you enjoyed that, I sure did." She made a kissy face and ended the live stream, made sure it posted to her account, and quickly took a screenshot from it, colored over her naughty bits, and posted an ad to her other social media accounts. With that, she shut the screen off and slowly worked on gathering strength to get herself out of bed.

---

Noelle had a busy morning, snapping a few pictures she would upload when she was back in her apartment. There was nothing in her OnlyFans from her benefactor, but her pictures got posted. She had a lot of messages and even a few small tips from fans who seemed to enjoy her video from the night before. She skimmed a few before putting the phone down and getting on her laptop, checking her email. She indeed had a message, telling her to call when she has the opportunity, and to remember the conditions for calling.

Knowing what was expected, and hell, she didn't mind, she already made six months worth of money from him. She slipped out of her clothes, setting them on the bed to get dressed in after the meeting. As she sat back down, she felt her heart beating hard in her chest. She sent the video chat and he answered after only a few seconds. "Good morning Lilz. Mind standing up and giving me a little twirl."

Noelle nodded and understood. She gave him a little spin, letting her see most of her body before sitting down.

"Thank you Lilz. I imagine you're wondering what I'm going to be offering you. You asked for a hundred grand, which as you know is a lot of money."

Noelle nodded. As much as she didn't really want this guy to actually call her offer on the $100,000 price she named, but a small part of her heart sank as he started talking.

"Don't assume Lilz, I'm wanting to explain my thinking, that's all. Based on your answers, I actually have not one but two offers for you, and it gives you a choice."

Her heart beat harder again, and she waited for the response.

"Here's the deal, the line in the sand that changes the offer is anal. You've said you've never done it, and you put a maybe on it. Here's how it will work. I'll ask that you decide ahead of time, but if you choose to not allow me access to your ass, I will offer you sixty-thousand for the night. We would meet in a restaurant of the hotel, and thirty would be transmitted to you before we headed up to the room, and thirty after the first time I cum."

Noelle's eyebrows shot up, she couldn't believe it at all that he was offering so much money. And so much of it upfront as well.

"And if your ass is fully open to my use, I will agree to the full hundred thousand you asked for."

She thought she was going to faint. Noelle truly couldn't believe that the man was making this offer. He was completely serious, and she had seen that he was willing to pay her an obscene amount of money even just to be having this talk with her.

"If you're serious about this, I would like to discuss doing it this Saturday night. Would that night work for you? I understand that it's probably overwhelming Lilz, so I'm going to let you go. Call me when you've made a decision."

The video chat ended, leaving Noelle sitting blankly, naked in front of her laptop. She sat there for at least ten minutes before she finally stood up, shaking. She crawled back into bed and turned out the lights in her studio. Noelle missed her classes that day, but the sleep she got helped.

---

It wasn't until after her classes the next day that Noelle stripped and got on her laptop again. She had made her decision and it was time to put it into action. She was standing as the call started to make this happen much more quickly.

"It's nice to see you Lilz. If you'd like to sit, feel free."

Noelle did so.

"I take it you have an answer for me?"

She nodded at him. "Yes. I assume from all this you know at least what city I go to school in?"

"Yes."

"I have a question. Is it okay if I hold off on the decision on anal until the night of?" It was something she told herself that she would never do. Well prostituting herself wasn't something she thought she would ever do either. And yet here she was, getting ready to sell her holes.

"That's fine Lilz. I can plan for both ways and you can let me know when we meet for dessert. I would like to send you an outfit for the night. Do you have a PO Box that you use for this stuff, or would sending it to an amazon locker be the best for you?"

"I think an amazon locker would be the best." She nodded after saying that. "Alright, I'll forward you the email with the code once I have it. I won't know where you live so you may have to go far, but it's alright. And I will send you a message with where and when to meet on Saturday."

More nodding from Noelle. "I will see you then."

The video call ended and she took a deep breath. It was a go.

--

Friday night came around and Noelle looked at the Amazon package she had retrieved from the locker. She hadn't opened it yet, she wanted to get all of her chores and classwork done first, but much like the first day this week, she found herself too distracted and finally just gave up and went to open the large box.

He had asked her sizes in a quick email after their last video chat and she had provided them. Inside the box, she found five separate gift bags with tags on them. She opened the first gift bag and pulled out the sparkly emerald dress. It was gorgeous, though a little more revealing than she might normally wear. A very low back and a halter top, it would both show off skin and hide it, but she knew that she would look rather good in it.

The next bag, the smallest bag, contained a tiny black g-string that she was to wear underneath the dress. Black high heels were in the third bag, and the fourth contained a new thin-strapped black purse for her to wear with the dress.

It was the fifth and final bag that made her hesitate, as she looked at the message on the tag. "No matter what you decide, send me a picture of the code inside as soon as you open the box. Only wear Saturday if you're agreeing to anal."

Noelle wondered what could possibly be in that bag, but she soon found it was filled with two items, a bottle of lubricant, and a black rubber butt plug that could be controlled from a smartphone.

She still hadn't made up her mind about that part yet. But she still did as asked, opening the box and finding the code inside, she sent him a message with the picture of the code and then looked at the instruction manual for it herself. As she looked over her new gifts, she knew that tomorrow night was going to be interesting.

---

Noelle sat in her seat in the private room of the restaurant atop the hotel that her mystery benefactor had chosen. She was nervously playing with her fingers as she waited--she still didn't know what the man looked like, she just knew that he'd already paid her so much cash, and he was about to pay her so much more. He had it all figured out--he had even reserved a private room in the restaurant, a little romantic table for two in that had not one but two windows looking out into the lights of the city.

The sliding door had opened three times already, each time a waiter checking on her, having the bottle of champagne he had bought set in. When the door slid open the fourth time she didn't even jump, but she should have. This time it wasn't a waiter at all, but a tall, handsome man in a full suit. He had a 'Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne' look about him. Noelle couldn't believe it, it was like she hit the jackpot. The rich guy wasn't ugly, but someone she could easily have seen herself fantasizing over.

"Good evening Lilz." He waved his hand down as she started to move to stand up, "No need to stand." He took the seat across from her. "Not what you expected I'm guessing." His smile showed every bit of his confidence in the situation.

"No," she replied, blushing a little. "I mean, I don't get it, you could get any woman you want, why . . . " she suddenly shut up, realizing that she didn't want to chase him away with her blabbering.

The handsome man chuckled in response. "You're right."

"So why . . . " Noelle let the question hang there.

"I'll answer that at the end of the night. But first, food, then business."

Noelle was glad he had offered dessert, she had worried about getting too full before sex, and was already plenty nervous about the night anyway. Their talk was light, mostly about her, and what she was wanting to do with her life, what she wanted out of college, and the like. They toasted to champagne, the most the teenager had ever had in one sitting since she wasn't of legal age to drink it.

When the glasses were as empty as the plates, the man pulled out his cell phone.

"What should I call you?" Noelle asked as she patted the napkin around her lips.

The man smiled, "Call me Jim."

"Alright Jiiiihiiim." Noelle couldn't say his name quite right because of the sudden shock she had received. The rubber invader perched tightly in her virgin ass had suddenly come to life and she hadn't quite expected it.

"Ah, good. I'm very pleased Lilz. I promise you that it won't be a choice you regret."

As he typed on his cell phone Noelle found herself getting used to the unusual intrusion. However, it was the sound of her phone's cash app that made her think of anything but the buzzing in the core of her being. She grabbed her own phone out of her purse and looked. As promised the $50,000 upfront was in her account, and it showed as verified and ready for transfer to her bank. This whole thing was officially a go. Of course, Noelle knew that once she had started pushing the plug up her ass, but she couldn't believe that this was really happening.

As she put her phone away the plug's intensity lessened, but didn't stop completely. Jim stood up and smiled at her, "Shall we?" he asked as he held out a hand to help her up. Noelle gladly accepted the help--it had felt awkward enough driving to the hotel and walking to the restaurant with the rubber intruder in her ass, and now that it was vibrating she wasn't sure she'd be any better on her feet.

Her thoughts on the matter were quickly confirmed, though it could have also been the alcohol not helping things either. Or maybe even the heels, it's not like she wore them that often. But Jim was a perfect gentleman, leading her out, his arm across her bare back and resting on her hip as they walked together.

LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
468 Followers