All Comments on 'Payday'

by LOAnnie2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminenceover 3 years ago
Great dynamic

I really love how you combine human connection with power play. You do a great job teasing out the difference between who a person is outside of the bedroom and what kind of sex they are into, and building a world in which casual, kinky sex can still feel meaningful. You gave us a thoughtful, generous character who wants to use people while still helping them and a considerate, innocent character who is willing to sell herself but also is exploring herself--I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked It a Lot

Well-written and interesting.

I was sorry that Jim was so good-looking. It reduced the tension that girls looking for sugar-daddies experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Glad to see you writing again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little mild

It was a good story but rather mild for the non-consent category. If the ending had been a good gang bang with all her hole's repetitively filled and fucked while initially bound then once so used up no restraints were necessary..

This one is closer to Romance than NC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story, glad you are writing again. Your stories were always very well written. However, with each new story, they are becoming more and more vivid. Keep up the good work.

Prof_Owen910Prof_Owen910over 3 years ago

This was a lovely story. Just as I was getting a little bummed it was so soft, you pushed it that little extra bit. Well written, and an amazing premise. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous