All Comments on 'Paying Back Beth's Loans'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cowbullscowbullsover 6 years ago
5 stars easily

This was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

This was a really good, erotic story. Great reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An alcoholic junkie prostitute

Who turns tricks and did gang bangs to score.

Gross, and not non con.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years ago
Loved the ending

I was not that into the story until the very last paragraph. The pain in the ass remark made the story worthwhile, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Wicked hot story. Well done. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous comment

The category in non consent/reluctance, and this is definitely reluctance. i for one think this one was well written, very vivid and quite sexy. there are a bunch of similar stories in this category so go complain about those too or keep your thoughts to yourself. I'd prefer the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My situation

My ex-wife's niece was in college here in town and due to some poor choices, got kicked out of the dorms. Her parents couldn't afford an apartment and since I had always been nice to her and them, they asked if she might be able to stay with me for this school year. I always liked Kaylee and agreed. She moved in and damn, she had definitely grown into a sexy thing. I was constantly hard whenever she was home. She seemed to enjoy my discomfort and would wear just a thin tank and panties around the house. It was clear that. She had no spending money and was always whining about not having new clothes etc. I offered her a job of house cleaning and cooking for me and that worked pretty well. She then said she could use more money and offered to clean topless. Of course I said yes. Well, pretty soon she offered other services and what 45 year old man would say no to a sexy little 19 year old? From then on I agreed to cover all her expenses if she was available to me for sex any time I wanted. It worked out great. I got all the pussy I could handle and she got new clothes, a new phone and even a new laptop. She stayed with me for her junior and senior years as well and even introduced me to a couple of her friends who I fucked for cash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Well enough written. Enjoyed the non consent. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
1152 Followers
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...