Paying Debts

Story Info
Doro takes a gamble and his wife pays the debts.
9k words
4.17
23.9k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith walked into their home, nervous to say the least about the whole idea of a man with a gun in it threatening her husband, but she did love him, and so she didn't call the cops, even though her better judgement said she probably should. Lifting her voice nervously she called out, "Hello? Honey?"

Jeff smiles as he grasps the fork and knife in head, cutting slowly at the steak and placing the meat in his mouth, he lets out a soft moan as he chews the meat "Mmmm in hear darling" he does his best impression of Doro as he waits for her to enter

Doro Gothly twists his wrists in the chair, gritting his teeth as he lets out a snarl at the man "Fuck you! You sick bastard!" hearing his wife enter he bellows out "Baby...please! He's got a gun!" his body shakes in the chair and his muscles tighten from the adrenaline of being held against his will, sweat dripping from his brow

Faith frowned a little at Jeff's poor impression of Doro, and walked towards the kitchen, hearing the noises and voice of the man she did not recognize. When she heard and saw Doro she gasped and put her hand over her lips. Almost instinctively rushing over to him when she saw where he was and trying to undo the knotting.

Jeff drops his utensils onto the plate, making a lout "Clang!" sound as the metal on ceramic echo through the room. He draws his gun and points it in their direction, staring at the beautiful wife "Nuh-uh uh, Mrs. Gothly, touch him again and I will kill you both right where you stand" he sets the gun down for a moment, pointed in their direction as he goes back to eating his dinner "Damn...this is delicious, did you make this sweetheart?"

Doro knew his wife's attempts to rescue him were futile, though he gave her a weak smile at her effort. The embarrassment of her seeing how helpless he is makes his cheeks flush as he whispers to her "I...I can explain....I'm...so sorry..."

Faith froze as the gun was leveled in their direction and a nervous swallow was made as she straightened up again and turned towards Jeff. She saw the meal Jeff was eating was leftovers from the prior night and just meekly nodded to him, then on hearing Doro she asked in a whisper, "What is going on?!", though it was so excited in a frightened way that it was probably heard by Jeff too.

Jeff finishes the plate of steak, reaching for the napkin and dabbing his lips as he turns and faces them "Oh you didn't tell her, Doro? Aren't good husbands supposed to tell their wives EVERYTHING?" he laughs sadistically then takes a sip of wine to help clear his throat "Your husband seems to owe quite a bit of money...more than your house I'm afraid...He has a bit of a gambling problem"

Doro turns to face away from his wife, the humiliation of his vice revealed to the woman he loves, he couldn't deny anything that was said, as it were all true "I can get you your money....please, Jeff...don't hurt her"

Faith frowned a bit at that little bit of news. What is worse it did not seem to be that he borrowed money through proper channels either to feed his addiction, possibly to keep her from finding out, but a bank didn't come into your house and tie you up and point guns at you if you didn't pay. The whole gambling thing and debt would have to come later as she whispered heatedly to Doro, "Who is this? What kind of people did you borrow from??"

Jeff smirks as he was labeled as a certain kind of person "Go on, Doro...tell her." his eyes gazed upon hers, his tongue drags along his lower lip in a taunting matter, imagining the woman in nothing but those heels

Doro clenched his fists, he wanted to be anywhere else but here. Nails dig into his palm and leave a lasting indent, though his embarrassment clouded over the pain "I went to a high roller casino...I was drinking and before I knew it, I gambled away our entire savings" he sobs and continues on "I...needed to take a loan to pay bills" hanging his head in shame "Jeff paid for everything and I told him I would pay him back...with interest....this was last December"

Faith had a feeling that the timing of the repayment was at dispute and she frowned again though also had more than a tinge of worry in her expression as she listened to Doro explain. Turning again to Jeff she tried to put on a brave front and explained, "My husband will get you your money..plus the interest.. There is no need to come into our home and point guns at us. It won't get you paid any faster."

Jeff rolls his eyes. He usually had a distaste for women. His own wife was kept on a short leash, and only to leave the house or dress with his permission. "I think we are way past that, Mrs. Gothly...Though I am sure we can work out some other arrangement." he grins and looks to Doro, even though he knows the man can't see "You have a beautiful wife..."

Doro gulps and breaths heavier, sweat now soaking his shirt and visibly damp as he shakes his head "No...NO! You can't!" he gasps for air as his heart was pounding "Baby, please...Don't do anything!"

Faith had noticed the way he leered at her earlier, but he also seemed to have an expression of repulsion just then as well, and so she wasn't really sure what he was thinking. Though Doro seemed more frightened than her and that of course concerned her, so she asked, "Don't do what? What is he talking about?" She was still mostly worried about the gun on the table for her own part, and the fact that they apparently owed so much money that she wasn't sure how they could even repay despite her assurances to Jeff that Doro would do so.

Jeff grins devilishly, he turns his body so she can see the bulge in his pants. He rubs himself on the outside of his jeans while he puts his other hand to the gun and trails his finger along the hard steel "Give yourself to me, Mrs. Gothly, and I can waive the debt he owes. Unlike him, I know how to manage my income, and I can get whatever I want"

Doro shakes his head as he tries to turn his head and face his wife, unable to see but attempts to speak in her direction "No Faith...don't do it!...I..." sobs "Just let him kill me!"

Faith blinks with a little expression of surprise as he turned to face her and made a show of rubbing his crotch. As if that wasn't enough, Jeff just made it plain what he wanted. It seemed like a that movie Indecent Proposal or something, though they weren't getting a chance to discuss it really. She frowned though when Doro said to let Jeff kill him. "Nobody is going to kill anyone. But...I can't do that sir. I'm married." she said. Turning to Doro, she asked him again in a heated whisper, "Why is he wanting to do this??"

Jeff smirks at her refusal, he kept his tongue silent for a moment as no one had refused him before. Clearly she was not in a position to turn down his offering..though at this point it became more of an ultimatum. He grabs the gun and points it directly at their feet, firing a quick warning shot "BANG!" then sets the gun down hastily back on the counter "You are about to be a widow, Mrs. Gothly, if marriage is keeping you from saying 'yes' then I can remedy that." he picks the gun back up and points it at Doro's head "I will give you another chance to change your mind"

Doro flinches and jumps back in his chair as the loud gunshot filled the room. He opens his mouth and tries to figure out of he has been shot....not feeling any immediate pain, he cries out "God damnit! Leave us alone!"

Faith's blue eyes were suddenly wide as saucers as he picked up the gun again and she let out a terrified scream when he actually fired it into the floor. Luckily it didn't richochet or something into one of them, but her expression quickly lost all veneer of courage and she nearly peed on herself it frightened her so much. When the gun was pointed at Doro's head she put her hands forward and cried out, "Wait! Don't shoot him!"

Jeff kept his gun pointed at them top make sure she wasn't going to lunge or do something incredibly stupid. Seeing her stand there though, he lowers his gun slowly and looks to her "Have you changed your mind then?" he questions her, growing impatient as his finger still rests on the trigger

Doro heard the foot steps of his wife, turning his head to follow the sound and he kept twisting his arms, as if by some miracle thy would break free...his situation unchanged though, he tilts his head up and whispers "I love you"

Faith was noticing Jeff's hand was still on the gun and her heart was racing faster than her mind even as she tried to think what to do. Doro's whispering of love rather than continued pleas for her not to do it however had her break her will, he seemed so helpless and if she loved him too she couldn't just let him die right? So with a tremble in her voice she said, "yes.. I'll do what you want..."

Jeff grins and waves the gun for her to come to him "Kiss your husband...then come here Mrs. Gothly" he turns his attention to the man and snarls "You are lucky I am generous, Doro...Get a taste of her lips, it will be a long while before you get them again"

Doro turned toward Jeff, cheeks flushed and anger built up in his body, though he did what he could to compose himself to avoid anyone getting hurt, he still loved his wife and would so even if she gave herself "Don't...Don't hurt her" he pleaded

Faith was both terrified and torn by the whole matter, so she was already starting to have tears tumble down from her eyes as she stepped closer to Doro and kissed him once, "I love you.." and then again, and then again, over and over as if they were about to make love in fact, wasting all of her lipstick on him so quickly as if it was symbollic of leaving all herself with him.

Jeff scoffs at their affection, he puts his hand up and beckons a finger at her impatiently "I said A kiss, Mrs. Gothly. If you disobey my orders again, your husband will lose more than his dignity tonight" though he was aroused at how she kissed him, knowing she will definitely be worth the price he paid for her "Get over here, sweetheart"

Doro tilted his head up as he felt her lips to him. Kissing her back with as much enthusiasm, not caring that it his face was smeared with lipstick, he wanted to enjoy every bit of this moment with her. Dreaming of having it once again when he would be set free

Faith paused her kisses when she was warned by Jeff and stood upright again giving a trailing touch to Doro's arm as she walked cautiously closer, her heart thumping in her chest as if it was trying to break through the cage it was in. She flexed her fingers a little bit as a nervous twitch as her eyes were more on his gun than anything else.

Jeff smiled innocently as she finally made her way to him. His head tilts to the side as his eyes gaze upon her body "Doro is a lucky man" he says mockingly, moving his head over to the side and seeing the man still tied up. Then he puts his focus back to Faith and speaks softly "Let's see those lovely tits of yours, Mrs. Gothly...I am sure those are Doro's favorite" his tongue continues to taunt her as it drags across his lips, waiting for her to do as he commanded

Doro turned his head away, hoping the less he could hear the less it would bother him that his wife was going to be a toy for this man. Though the thought of her ample breasts being exposed did arouse him. He chews his lip nervously.

Faith felt the burn of her blush creeping across her face as she reached up to pull her dress open for the man. She wasn't wearing a bra and so the girls were immediately on display as she opened the top of her dress with a shameful expression. She didn't want to speak. The less Doro heard her voice the better she guessed, though her nipples were of a mind of their own and stiffened immediately to the touch of the crisp fresh air.

Jeff felt a bit of excitement rush over him as he saw her perfect breasts. He stared at them as if they were a rare gem. Then without warning, one free hand comes up and grasps the tit. Running his thumb along the hardened nipple, flicking from side to side as he looks up to her "Very lovely, Mrs. Gothly...Tell me, do you like it when your husband gives these some attention?" before she could answer, he takes a nipple between his thumb and finger and slowly rotates, turning the pink bud into a soft red

Doro quivers in his chair, trying to imagine anything else other than this man pawing at his wife, though his attempts were failing and he flailed his arms trying to break the ropes!

Faith couldn't hold back the excited gasp when he reached over to grab her boob. She had been a very good girl all her life and so Doro was the only man who had ever handled her before that moment, and even he didn't tend to take her nipples and twist at them, an act which caused her further flush of fright and excitement at the same time and a tinge of discomfort that if he continued she knew would be worse, so she quickly said through clenched teeth what she thought he wanted to hear, "Yes!"

Jeff grins as he hears a confident "Yes" from her voice. Satisfied with the answer, he lets go of her nipple and curls his hand around to her lower back, pulling her into him and pressing her chest to his face. Letting out a soft 'hummm' sound between the cleavage, kissing each breast from side to side as his fingers make their way across her rear, feeling against the fabric if she might be wearing panties underneath the dress

Doro groaned as he heard the man play and tease his wife, knowing she loved her body played with and he assumed she was getting turned on. Hoping it would end sooner if he kept his mouth shut

Faith issued a brief chirp of a cry as he grabbed and pulled her closer, and against him. Close enough that he was groping at her ass and pressing his face right into her cleavage. She tried to keep her voice from slipping in, but the gasped heavy breaths were harder to contain. She wasn't a slut or anything and so of course had panties on under the dress. Her eyes shifted to the gun though as he buried his head into her boobs, and so she tried to make a quick lunge for it while he was distracted!

Jeff was enjoying the moment before she lunged forward. The sudden jerk maybe him sit back in the chair and he watched as she grabbed at the gun in his hand. He didn't want to fire and kill her or the man in the chair as he was always a man of his word, but her actions would surely cost her. As she holds the gun by the barrel his free hand that was on her waist moves up and grips her neck, putting pressure to her throat as he barks at her "Fucking cunt. I could have shot you! Get on your fucking knees!"

Doro's eyes grow wide as he hears the commotion. Panic sets in as he fears the worst "I said don't hurt her! Baby, are you okay?? Baby, talk to me!" sweat dripping down his body as he sits there helpless

Faith had hoped to yank the gun out of his hand while he was distracted, then turn it on him and point it to keep him threatened while she quickly untied her husband. But his grip was quicker on the handle than she had strength to yank it away from him, and the quick grasp of her neck and directing her down to her knees as he barked angrily at her, had her down on her knees almost by fiat as she whimpered a little bit in dismay, "I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, though of course she was mostly sorry she had failed to succeed, "I'm okay babe!" she said hoping to allay Doro's worries.

Jeff presses the barrel of the gun to her temple, glaring at her eyes as his mood was ruined by her actions. Though he was somewhat forgiving and gave her another chance to continue "Pull that shit again, and I will cancel the deal and put holes in both your heads.." he waited for her to comprehend what he said, then spoke once more "Get that dress off, bitch" his free hand came up and grasped at her fabric, tearing it away from her shoulders to help get her started

Doro was in a constant state of mixed emotions, he felt relieved that she was fine, but his condition had not improved. The rope now burning in his arms from twisting added even more pain

Faith's eyes were immediately filled with tears as the gun was put against her temple and she thought he was going to pull the trigger, "oh God.." she said in fright and paled for a moment. He successfully yanked the top half of her dress down from her already exposed torso, and she had to pull her arms out of the sleeves as she sobbed there on her knees before him. It was also embarrassing enough being called a bitch at all and having to swallow her pride about that, but made all the worse to have it be in front of her helpless husband as well, and she started to wiggle the rest of the tight fitting dress past her hips and to her knees.

Jeff licks his lips as his arousal grows while watching her strip at his feet. Fingers from his free hand entangle in her hair and guide the back of her head to the crotch of his jeans. His bulge presses to her cheek and he whispers softly "Pull out my cock and kiss it like you kissed your husband...I want you to also apologize for doing something so incredibly stupid" he sneered. He kept the gun presses to her head while he peeked over to get a good look of her well rounded ass covered by the panties

Doro chewed his lower lip, his wife rarely gave him much attention with her mouth, the thought of her slobbering over another man's dick made him feel both worthless yet aroused... "Please Jeff...she said she was sorry"

Faith gasped sharply as he put his hand in her hair and used it as a handle to shove her face down into his crotch, feeling the burgeoning hardness pressing against her cheek and wetting his pants with her tears of fright and dismay as she felt the gun still pressed against her head. She carefully moved her hands to his belt so he didn't think she was trying anything for the gun and undid the buckle of his belt and button and zipper of his pants, unmistakable noises probably for her husband to hear before she gasped as she pulled his shorts down enough to let his cock spring free to slap her in the face given her head was still held there by his hand. She complied partly at least, kissing his cock two or three times and feeling the hot hard flesh against her soft lips, but it wasn't with the same passion of course as she had pressed them against Doro's lips.

Jeff felt the wetness from her tears cover his jeans, though he didn't care as long as she was being a good obedient girl. He closed his legs together to give her easier access to unbutton his pants, then spread them back open to expose his shaft to her. He chewed his lip as he waited in anticipation from her affectionate kiss to his shaft that he saw her so eagerly do for Doro...but his hopes were quickly diminished when she kissed his cock lightly, and without much effort "Enthusiasm, you stupid bitch! Or do I need to remind you again??" He slams the back of her head against his member, partially pushing her lips apart and the head forces in her mouth. "You think this is the first time I have had my dick sucked? I can tell when a girl isn't giving her full effort!"

Doro rocks his chair from side to side, trying his best to erase the image of his wife being treated like so roughly!

Faith was shocked when she saw how big and thick Jeff's cock was, comparatively to the only other one she had ever seen or had in her, it was outright distressing a thought, and when he slammed the back of her head to force her mouth to give way to the head of his cock with a vocalized "Mmmph!" as she was muffled by the tip of his member, she quickly yanked her head back to get her hot wet mouth off of him but hearing his threat and cringing at the thought of what he might do if she didn't give it her all, she leaned back in to kiss against the underside of his cock repeatedly, and rapturously, over and over again, her glasses knocking against the tip and getting her view smudged as she repeatedly kissed his cock's underside as if empassioned by the doing. of course this made all sorts of kissy noises for Doro to contemplate over, but it was better than the alternative!