Paying Debts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff licks his lips as he feels her lips caress and tease the underside of his cock. Fingers slide back and forth through the threads of her hair as he looks over at Doro, still tied up in the chair, grinning from ear to ear "Your wife is a good little cock sucker...it's very selfish of you to keep her all to yourself!" He let's out a fake gasping moan to exaggerate her skills as his fingers press to the back of her head "Ohhh that's it sweet thing, keep sucking....tell your husband how much you enjoy it" he chuckles to himself in a sadistic nature as his other hand comes down and grips her breast, rolling his thumb over the nipple as she works on him

Doro sheds a tear as thoughts of his modest wife acting like a cock loving whore fill his mind. Unable to see anything and all he could hear was the lips on the man's shaft and the moans in the room

Faith blushed deeply as Jeff called her a cock sucker right there in front of her husband. She maybe went down on Doro once a year and that if he was lucky, so she wasn't of any particular good skill of course, and was just trying to put on a show to keep jeff placated. but there was something astonishing admittedly about his cock, how big and thick it was compared to Doro's, and she couldn't help but be aroused as she was kneeling there and forced to service it like a common street walker, however humiliating a matter that was for her. She was also keenly aware of Doro and what he might be thinking and hearing, but felt she had to comply at least minimally. Still she delayed, at least until he reached down to grasp her breast and rolled his thumb over her nipple, causing an earnest gasp of breath which blew against his wet thick pole, and then she gave in, "I like it..." she said, hoping that would be enough, though given he was seemingly having as much fun tormenting Doro as being licked and kissed, she wasn't sure it would be.

Jeff snorts as he heard her words "Oh come on now sweet thing...is this a cock or is this an ugly Christmas sweater your distant relative gave you?" openly mocking her for her timid answer. Fingers curl and grasp at the strands of her hair, pulling his cock slightly back so the head faces her view, then he swings his hips from right to left and slaps his meat against her cheek with a hard "Smack!". He keeps her head in place as he then pushes the tip against her lips, slightly forcing them apart to signal to her what he wants next "Tell Doro how much you love my cock more than his...then I want you to get your panties wet while you blow me" His fingers pinch and pull at her nipple, stretching the bud and using it as a way to establish his control of her and what would likely happen if she disobeyed

Doro felt utterly useless in this position. His wife right next to him being treated and used like whore sent a bit of anger and jealousy through his veins. Though he never had seen his wife pleasure herself, they always had a vanilla relationship and rarely explored. The thought of her masturbating betrayed his anger and his jeans began to stretch from the bulge

Faith gasped again, and made a slightly disgusted face as he slapped her with his cock in the face, something she just didn't think she would ever have happen to her or tolerate in the least! But the hand in her hair tingled at her scalp, and held her in place as well, and that was secondary to the tingles and light tinges of pain as he pinched and tugged warningly at her nipple, causing her to utter a soft cock muffled whimper against the head of his prick which was nestled into the soft painted lips of her mouth. The truth was she didn't even need to reach down to know she was getting aroused, the warmth and tingle between her legs was ample feedback to let her know that, and there was even a tinge of dampness there, though it wasn't soaking through her crotch or anything of course! "I love it!" she cried out still half muffled by the head pressing into her lips, more a frightened reflex to the threat of his hurting her nipple than anything, but she added "It's so big, it's frightening!" she followed it up with, knowing guys liked to hear their cock was big, and it wasn't really a lie to say it was also more than a little frightening to her. She was however reluctant to put on a masturbation show for him, and so hoped he was satisfied with that. She wasn't looking back at Doro of course, but would have been shocked had she saw the bulge in his pants, and somewhat horrified in fact.

Jeff chuckles as he hears her talk of how frightening his cock was...using that to his advantage, he pulls her head in while simultaneously pushing his cock forward, spreading her lips to take his length as he whispers softly to her "Don't worry...it won't bite" he teases, letting out a soft moan as the warmth of her mouth covers his member "If you love it so much...let's see those damp panties" he commanded. Eyes flickering in the light as his Dominant nature took over. treating her like an obedient slut while her husband was forced to listen to the entire ordeal. His hand lifts from her breast, allowing the tit to bounce and mold back into place. Both hands now grip her head and pull her in closer to him, forcing her to take more of his length "Let's see how tight your throat is.."

Doro mouth fell open as he heard his wife admit to the love of this man's cock. Sweat dripping from his brow as the anger boils inside him, he growls low and barks out at the two "You're fucking sick!" most of it was directed at the man, but some was to his wife as well since she was eagerly pleasing him, or so he thought based on what she is doing for him. The ropes burn his wrists as he twists violently!

Faith certainly wasn't really ready for him to shove her down on his cock, and made an audible muffled cry and gurgle as he filled her mouth with cock. She had to open her mouth so wide that she worried she would dislocate it if she was forced any wider, and was sure her teeth were scraping it, and while the thought of causing him some pain wasn't so bad a thought, she wasn't really eager to bite either by any stretch. When he pushed harder on her head and forced her even further down than she would ever go with her husband, her eyes went wide as his pelvis got closer and closer to her nose, and when he pushed his cock against her throat that was enough to get her to start to struggle, pressing her hands against his thighs to try to brace as she made further gurgling noises that probably just enflamed her husband even more, even though she was trying to prevent him from shoving it down her throat, he was certainly strong enough to simply force it. Regardless though, with her mouth full saliva was coating and spilling out down the remaining part of his shaft that stuck out from her mouth and likely seeping down to his balls as she heard Doro's protests, and she had to wonder how he would think of her after even this much of what she had done and how it might change how he even treated her. At the moment though, she was too involved trying to keep his cock out of her throat to possibly reach for her panties and so she denied him that much at least.

Jeff moaned and gasped as her mouth worked at taking him all the way in. He winced slightly as her teeth scraped along to get him to her throat, though his lust dulled the pain. He rocked his hips slowly back and forth to use her mouth like a fuck toy, enjoying every moment of it and the sounds of her gagging and gargling of the saliva aroused him even more. He was in full focus of using this woman, until he heard the protests and screams of the man, breaking his concentration and in turn started to make him soft. He snarled and yanked back at Fath's hair, pulling her away until a loud "POP!" is heard when his cock leaves her lips. "Stuff your panties in his mouth and shut him up!" he hated being interrupted during 'his' time and he wanted his money worth since he would be covering their debt "Bend over the table once he is done talking, I want to use that pretty cunt of yours" he hissed

Doro was at a lost for words after he heard what the man told his wife to do, trying to think of something to say to make it stop "No..No you can't!" was all his pitiful mouth could say.His mind racing for any way out of this torture!

Faith gagged and gurgled each time his cock pressed against the back of her throat and threatened to penetrate even further, every time making her feel like she might throw up though luckily for them both she hadn't had anything to eat for dinner yet and so instead was just slavering all over his cock with her spittle. He didn't seem to push the matter and so she hoped he would just cum quickly and be done with this, but then when he suddenly yanked her head back by her hair after a gasp and cry at the sharp yank she heard his demand and looked wide eyed at him again and looked horrified at what he had just said, even using the 'C-word' in her house, much less directed to her, was terribly humiliating to her sensibilities. Doro wouldn't dare call her or any part of her that after all, and yet this total stranger had. Still, she tried to protest and promise at the same time, "Please no! I'm not on the pill...we're trying to get pregnant! I'll suck you good! I'll make you cum!" she exclaimed further, not thinking even at the moment of how that sounded to Doro and only trying to not have him fuck her, and of course not wanting to have to shove her damp panties into Doro's mouth which would tell him immediately she was aroused.

Jeff felt a bit irritated as her protesting delayed his release even further. Instinctively his hand comes up from her hair and back slaps her cheek, leaving a bright red mark followed by a "SMACK!" which echoed throughout the room. His other hand came to her shoulder and roughly shoved her off of him. Then reaching for the gun, he grasps it tightly and aims it directly between her eyes "Shove those fucking panties in his mouth!" he flicked the hammer back so she could hear the seriousness in both his tone and the implied violence "Let him feel that cunt of yours as well...It will be the LAST time he touches his wife for a while" fire and lust burning in his eyes. The blood rushing to his cock making him grow hard again. He didn't say for her to bend over the table afterwards, but he assumed she was smart enough to know what he wanted next from her "You can clean up my cock once I'm done with you" smirking as he waits for her to obey

Doro gasps "Baby!" he turns to try and face her, hearing the slap against her cheek, and worrying that she might be bruising her pretty face. His heart racing even more and he goes silent to try and hear her still breathing and conscious

Faith looked startled for that moment when he shoved her back, and when he delivered his smack to her face she cried out as her head whipped away from the blow, the heather hair flying over her face as she looked away from him and felt the sting, shame, and anger all at once. She was still for a moment wondering had he really just hit her in the face? She hadn't been struck by a man since she was little enough to be turned over her father's knee for some childhood misdeed, and even then never struck in the face. She didn't have very long to show that fury though before he had taken up the gun and shoved the barrel against her forehead and her heart seemed to fall into her stomach when she heard the click and though he was about to kill her. She was so terrified in that instant that when he barked out his command she stammered, "Yeh....yes sir...!" and slowly struggled to her feet, trying to make no sudden moves that might have him pull the trigger. Stepping back with her hands in the air displayingly as if it were a stick-up and turning towards her husband. She walked closer gingerly, but almost feeling the gun being pointed at her, she hooked her panties with her thumbs and bent over to push them down her legs and to her ankles.

Jeff licks his lips once more as he saw her well rounded ass on display once she removed her panties. Hesitating for a moment so the image of her naked body could be implanted into his mind. He waves the gun in a gesture for her to continue. His other hand curling around his shaft and stroking vigorously to get ready for her once she came back to him "Go ahead sweet thing, stuff those panties in his mouth...We can't have distractions when making a baby" he grins in Doro's direction, knowing he can't see but hoping the words burned the man enough. Looking between the two of them now as he pleasures himself from Dominating both of them.

Doro sheds another tear for his wife, having failed his duty to both protect and impregnate her, while also still having an erection from the thought of his wife being a cock sleeve for the man. He hangs his head in shame and mumbles softly "Baby....I love you" unsure how long his voice would be muffled, or if this might be his last time seeing her...he wanted to know that he still cared for her

Faith stepped carefully out of her panties and then bent down again to pick them up. She tried not to make it particularly sexy, but of course, the very act of bending over while naked, even in profile to Jeff offered hints of what he anticipated plowing into soon no doubt. Seeing Doro's tear broke her heart and yet she still felt the looming presence of the gun pointed at her and trembled as she approached Doro. She did glance him over of course and noticed the hard ridge in his jeans and was shocked at that. Did he like the idea of her being humiliated and demeaned by this man? She had always been very proud, even if she wasn't as tall as she would have liked to be, she was still pretty and knew it, and so demanded a certain amount of respect from men who courted her. Was he stiff at the thought of that being banished to have her heard slobbering over a man's cock? She tried to put it out of her mind and swallowed hard, walking closer, crotch dampened panties in hand and lifted them up, saying softly, "I'm sorry babe...I have to..." she told him, as she pushed the panties into his mouth. Of course, she did have to do that, even if they didn't have to be damp. Hoping to mask that she just shoved them all the way in in hopes he wouldn't be able to tell.

Jeff tilts his head to the side to get a better view of her bending over. His thoughts turning dark with desires to use her and the cock in hand throbbing to fuck her pretty cunt. His eyes caught hers looking down at Doro's crotch and he let out a soft chuckle at the pitiful man "Seems like he is turned on by his slut wife...Go on sweet thing, touch his bulge...give him SOMETHING to jack off too once he sleeps alone tonight." Forgetting the idea of her rubbing herself against him, his mind fixated on a new thing for her to do. He slowly stood from the chair and shoved the gun back into his pocket. Waiting by the table for the obedient slut to do as she is told, "Get your ass over here and bend over the table once you are done with him. Your cunt belongs to me now"

Doro blushed as the man announced his arousal, trying to keep his head limp so she could easily stuff the panties in his mouth, hoping he wasn't forced to say anything. Once the scent of the fabric hit his nostrils, he could tell she was soaking in them, he had a mixture of both arousal, jealousy, and anger that she would enjoy being treated in such a way. Though he took the mouthful of panties with grace and tried to keep the fabric between his lips, tasting her sweet nectar and doing his best not to forget

Faith didn't notice him reacting to the panties so hoped she had gotten away with it or she imagined there would be some sort of hell to pay later in an argument. But seeing Jeff rise and hearing his command again she reluctantly reached down with her hand that had pushed the panties into Doro's mouth and lightly stroked with her fingertips over the stiff ridge in his pants. It wasn't nearly the size of Jeff's, but it was what she had given her virginity to on their wedding night, and it was what she was familiar with mounting her when they made their attempts to produce a baby together. Indeed, while she had done her duties as a wife, it was when Doro would plead that he wanted to make a baby with her that she would only finally give in sometimes, as part of that shared desire for a family. She continued to stroke her fingers of Doro's crotch in an attempt to delay what seemed inevitable, all the while trying to think of how to get out of it, purposefully not speaking and not 'finishing' what she was doing, even if it did put on a show for Jeff of her fondling her husband's erection.

Jeff rolled his eyes as she seemed to be taking her time with the teasing of her husband. Though he did not specify how long she needed to do it for, he grew impatient all the same and walked over to her, reaching out and taking her wrist in his hand and yanking her back to the table "He can jerk himself off later" he snarled. Curling one hand around her waist to hold her steady while his other hand pushes against her shoulder to push her over, propping her ass against his pelvis as he turns back to face Doro "Your wife is going to get fucked by a real man this time" His member moves between her legs and rubs along the opening to her womb. Her moistened folds layer his length and make it easier to glide across the petals

Doro let out a "mmph!" as he was touched by her, hoping she would mistake his moan with choking on the panties. Her stroking caused his shaft to pulse and a bit of pre cum leaks out from the head and dampens his jeans. Turning his head away, hoping she didn't notice

Faith stiffened and looked frightened as Jeff came over to her, it was plainly obvious he wasn't happy and yet she could only say "Oh no!" as he grabbed her wrist and yanked her over towards the table so hard that it twisted her wrist painfully and then shoved so that she was forced to bend over in such an obscene manner that she would never have allowed Doro to do this to her, treating her like some sort of animal. She decried it by trying to get back upright though his hand kept her pushed firmly over, "Please! There's a bed upstairs!" she begged, "Not like this!" Of course Doro already knew what Jeff wanted her to do, and so probably knew exactly what was going on and why she was panicked enough to volunteer their bedroom for her raping. But as her damp lower lips slicked his cock with her arousal, she gasped and was even more horrified that she was getting wetter still from it all shamefully wet even.

Jeff moved his hand up from her shoulder, sliding it against the side of her head and flipping her hair over so he can get a good look of her face. His fingers clasp the back of her neck and shove her further against the wood table, keeping her face to the side so he can see her reaction as his hips move back and forth, taunting the pussy lips "I'm going to take you how I want you Mrs Gothly" his animal instincts taking over and his only focus was on claiming her cunt. Pinching her neck to subdue her while his other hand reached between their bodies, grasping his hard member and without warning, shoves it deep into her flower, stretching her walls to fit his girth. "Mmmmm" he moans to her as he felt the tightness almost suffocate his thick shaft, thrusting upward again and again to forcefully break open the walls and pound her pussy into nothing but a piece of fuck meat.

Doro felt himself breaking as he heard movement and Jeff's words...followed by the sounds of silverware and table legs bouncing. The knocking of the wood and the sounds of genitals slapping against each other made it obvious to him what was happening

Faith was all wide eyed, her glasses displaced on her face and a terrified expression mixed with flashes of lust as he played with her pussy with his big cock like a dildo she had never owned, though there was genuine fear as well for certain as he held her pinned down to the table. When she felt that sudden surge of his cock filling and stretching her seemingly impossibly she let out a girlish scream; like a teenager giving up her cherry for the first time and not like a woman who had laid with her husband enough to be comfortable with the idea of penetration. She was tight for her husband after all, but she really thought she was tearing for Jeff as he stretched her out so suddenly and deeply with that first lunge, even wet as he had teased her into becoming, it hurt at first and she complained with that first thrust and each subsequent thrust that seemed to just power into her to batter down her walls into submission. "Ow! Stop!" -- "It's too big! Please!!" -- "You're hurting me!" she shouted as she struggled with the largest thing she had ever had in her in her life to date, though her body was giving way to the ravaging, and getting wet enough that as he pounded her pussy, the wet smacks of his thrusts were from more than the saliva she had left on it earlier, made all the more wet as she felt his heavy balls slapping rudely forward each time against her clit and seeming to set her further enflamed despite the protests.