Paying for College

Story Info
The things I've learned to do in order to pay my tuition.
5.7k words
4.44
35.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story 2

My name's Krista and I'm an exotic dancer. I only do it because a) I have tuition to pay for and b) It's a quick easy way to make money doing something I love, dancing. It's fortunate that I have all the right features to check off any guy's dream girl list. I'm fit, petite, busty, blonde, and I've been told that I have a pretty face with soft cute features.

I started this job near the end of my freshman year of college. See, college life was great, but I wasn't fortunate to get any scholarships and couldn't get a loan large enough for the school I wanted to get into. I had saved up enough for the first year and figured I'd find a job to get me through the rest. That was about when I discovered that I hate working. Every job I tried just made me miserable, worked me to the bone, left me no time for classwork, or was filled with perverts who found any excuse to bump into me and look down my top.

Then, at some point near the end of the year, I found myself sitting in one of the school cafes, trying to get my work done before my next class that day when I heard two girls talking about how much they made dancing at a club the night before. All I'd have to do is stand on a stage, tease the crowd by dancing suggestively and stripping naked, then collect all the money that was thrown at me. I frowned, I couldn't do that.

You see, I grew up about four hours away in a small town away from the city, the kind where everybody got to know everyone else. I was a really popular girl in school, the boys gave me a lot of attention and I was friends with just about every girl. In fact, I was friendly with everyone except for a boy named Tommy Bresner. He frequently harassed me, always trying to bump up against me in crowded halls, or get a glance down my top or up my skirts. He was completely infatuated with me in all the worst ways, a real creep.

Anyway, I was a stereotypical good girl. Never dated, never had sex, I had my first kiss on prom night and was dropped off back home at 10 pm sharp. I didn't do drugs, had no tattoos, and I didn't smoke. So the idea of stripping in front of a crowd of men was terrifying beyond belief. No, this was one job I'd have to pass on. I thanked the girls for the information and went on with my day.

About a month later I learned that I had already blown through my loan. I hadn't counted on all my other needs such as needing a place to live and to eat when I calculated how long I could stretch those funds. My day job wasn't bringing in enough money, and I hated working there so much that I refused to ask for more hours. The dancing gig those girls talked about started to look better and better.

That night, when I got to my student housing, I practiced. I shut all the blinds, adjusted my standing mirror, and gave myself a striptease. It was awful. I embarrassed myself with how bad I was. I couldn't even figure out where I was going wrong. I mean, I have all the right parts for it.

My legs were long and slender, I had a cute round butt, firm abs, slightly larger than average (for my size) breasts, and a cute face with shoulder-length blonde hair. I even neatly trimmed my blonde happy trail. Hell, even looking at myself naked made me hot. So was I really that bad at dancing? I love dancing, my friends and I used to go out dancing all the time and I've always been told I was a good dancer.

When in doubt, use the internet. I searched for erotic dancing and watched several videos with stripteases, and eventually came across a site with tips on dancing while doing stripteases. I shouldn't strip right away, give the man a chance to want me to undress, then when I did it was like rewarding the man. I should move slowly but deliberately, if I moved too quickly it would be difficult for the man to follow along and if I moved too slowly he'd get bored. Keep my back arched whenever possible. I should move in rhythm with the music, timing moving my hips and ass with the beat. It instructed me that depending on my outfit, I'd want to always remove all my outer clothes first, before my bra and panties. However, with the right clothes sometimes removing the undergarments first could be a far greater tease. Turn away from the man when removing my underclothes, and keep my breasts covered when I turned back around so I could tease him longer before I revealed my nipples.

This was all golden advice that, when I thought about it, was also common sense. Yet I clearly needed to have it pointed out to me for it to sink in.

Even though I practiced nearly every night and thought I was getting very good at it, It still took weeks before I could summon enough courage to go to the club and request a job. I had just walked in and the patrons were already treating me like one of the staff, requesting private dances and offering to buy me drinks. I thought it might be scary to have so many strangers approach me like that, but oddly enough it actually helped settle my nerves.

Needless to say, with all the attention I was getting while in my clothes, the manager, Mike, couldn't wait to see how much attention I'd get out of them. So I was hired on the spot. I was shown around the club, given a table with a mirror in the dressing room area, shown all the costumes they had available for me to dance in, and then I was shown the private area where I would be doing private dances.

Then Mike said "Remember honey, you let me know if they stick anything inside you bigger than a finger. We charge double for that shit."

I was stunned for a moment before asking "What do you mean?"

"If they fuck you, I wanna know about it. Sometimes they'll request it upfront and pay the extra rate, but if they try to sneak it in there, we'll charge 'em double."

"I am not having sex with anyone!" I said firmly and I meant it. Mike looked at me for a moment and then grinned and said "Sure thing, sweetheart. But that's where all the big money is. You let me know if you change your mind."

I was a wreck my first time on stage, forgot half of the tips I had read about. I swear I felt like I just stood up there, took off my shirt, and flailed about awkwardly. But the men cheered regardless and I went home with a thick stack of bills that night. It got easier after that. The other girls treated me with respect, even most of the men did too and those that didn't, well, they were the type that got tossed out face first.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed working there. Even still, College life is expensive and even with what I made at the club, I found that I was having trouble making ends meet. So I began opening myself up to the idea of private dances and eventually to small sex acts. I still hadn't ever had sex, but I did give hand jobs and blow jobs and I'd grind my pussy against a guy's lap, and once I even let a guy finger me for a little bit.

It had been about eight months since I had started at the club, and I had developed quite a following. I had many regulars and the fact I didn't put out just added to the lust they all felt for me and I had been pulling in good money.

One night after class and before heading out to the club for a few hours, I decided to go through the pile of mail that had built up. I knew there was a bill in there for my next tuition payment. When I opened it, I was shocked to see that it was substantially higher than my previous payments. Apparently, the cost of tuition had gone up and as I was paying as I went I didn't have a fixed rate with the college. I checked my bank account but I knew it would tell me I wouldn't have enough. I had to get my car serviced about two weeks ago and that took a good chunk of what I had saved up. I needed to make some money, fast.

When I got to work, I asked Mike if I could take a few extra shifts so I could make enough to cover tuition.

"Sorry Krista, I've already set the schedule for the next couple of weeks."

"Mike, but I need to make enough for tuition!" I pleaded. "Isn't there anything you can do?"

Mike pointed to the private rooms. "If you put out you'd make more than enough money."

"Anything that doesn't involve sex?" I asked. Mike rolled his eyes at me.

"Look, you know I love having you here Krista, but I can't play favorites. I look after a lot of girls and they all have needs. I'm sorry."

I could feel my eyes start to water as the feeling of helplessness settled over me. I just couldn't prostitute myself like that. I was starting to feel sick.

"Don't look at me like that," Mike said, "Shit. Alright, alright. Look, I got a request earlier today for a girl to give lap dances at a small private bachelor party in the city. They're paying good money. Ten grand for the entire night. I was going to ask Darla to do it, but..."

I could feel my spirits rising and a huge smile spread across my lips.

"Now listen, I won't be able to protect you as easily since you'll be outside the club and these sort of things, well let's just say the guys can get a little handsy. Our general rule of thumb for these types of jobs is, whatever happens, happens, so long as nobody is injured or hurt I don't want to hear about it afterward. Now, I can explain to the guy that you're not gonna fuck'em."

"No sex?" I said, smiling. "I'll do it!"

"Hold on now, They'll expect a few things. You'll show up, do a striptease, they'll want to touch you everywhere, and I do mean everywhere, and you'll let them too. They'll want blow jobs and hand jobs, and you'll give them to each and every guy there. As many and as often as they want. They're paying our highest rate and it is your job to make sure they get their money's worth, especially if you're taking sex off the table. Understand?"

"I do!" I said. The thought of how much money I'd bring in lifted so much weight off my shoulders. It wasn't like I wouldn't have money problems ever again, but I would finally be able to breathe again.

"This is a big deal Krista." Mike said. "If you don't satisfy these guys, you won't be back at all alright? You do this and I'll have more work for you, you don't and I'll have to let you go."

"Don't worry Mike, I got this, I got you!" I said through a ridiculous grin.

"Alright then, here take this." He handed me a slip of paper with a time and address written on it.

"Go pick out an outfit from the dressing room, something sexy and easy to remove, and I'll get someone else to cover your shows tonight. You just make sure you're at that address at that time tonight."

My eagerness faded the closer I got to the address. I had picked a very hot set of red lingerie and wore it under a sexy schoolgirl outfit that showed off my cleavage and my legs thanks to the pleated mini-skirt.

The building appeared to be a typical apartment building in a nice neighborhood. It was near 7:30 pm and was getting dark outside. I didn't see anybody outside walking around, so I got out of my car. I had put a concealing coat on over my outfit, one that went down to my knees, so that I wouldn't draw any unwanted attention and made my way into the building. The room number was at the top of the building, the penthouse suite. These guys must be rich.

I knocked on the door and a handsome man around my age opened it.

"Oh wow, Mike said he'd be sending a knock-out but you are even more stunning than I had imagined. Welcome! Please come inside," he said, standing back and holding the door open for me. "My name is David, you must be Krista?"

"I am," I said with a smile. "Pleased to meet you."

"Please, let me take your coat and get you settled in," David said. "The bachelor and other guests will be here at eight. I'm going to hide you in another room until it is time and then we'll bring you out to surprise him. Sound good?"

"Absolutely!" I said. "I have to warn you, this is my first time entertaining at a bachelor party. I have all intended to make this a memorable night for everyone, but I might seem a little naive on a few things, so feel free to direct me throughout the night. How would you like me to start once you bring me out?"

"I thought maybe we could get some music going and you could start by doing a lapdance on the groom, then go into a striptease, and we'll see what everyone wants to do after that."

Dave showed me to the living room area. There were two large L-shaped couches forming a U shape in the middle of the room. David had moved the large coffee table that had been between the couches and placed a chair there instead. Clearly, the bachelor would be sitting there with all the guys surrounding him so they could get a clear view of me doing my show.

The penthouse was gorgeous. The entire outer wall was filled with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. The kitchen was opened into the living room and even had its own bar with stools and a variety of liquor. The walls were decorated with paintings and there were potted ferns in the corners. It was simply breathtaking.

David led me to a nearby bedroom with its own attached bathroom that I could use to freshen up. As it was nearing 8 pm, I'd be staying in here until the guests arrived.

It didn't take long before I heard a knock at the door and then voices as all the men arrived. There were loud greetings, laughter, and talking for a while, then everyone got quiet and I heard music come on. The door opened and Dave signaled for me to come out.

It was showtime.

I stepped out of the room, placing a hand on David's arm to let him escort me to the party in my sexy outfit, and then rounded the corner to the living room space. I immediately had the attention of all nine guys. Each one looked like a kid in a candy shop. Seven of them looked my age, one guy appeared to be slightly older and another was much younger. The older guy looked like he was around my father's age and the younger looked like he was in high school. Mike had confirmed that everyone at the party was of legal age, so he must have been at least eighteen. Then I focused my attention on the bachelor and froze.

Tommy Fucking Bresner. Judging by the massive grin on his face, he recognized me too. Suddenly my I can do this attitude turned to no way in hell am I going to do this in the blink of an eye.

"Is... Everything ok?" David asked me, trying to tug me forward.

I faked a cough. "I'm sorry, I need just a moment," I said and ducked back into the room just as I heard Tommy say "No fucking way!" in astonishment.

I closed the door behind me and leaned against it breathing hard. My heart was racing and I felt a tingling sensation flutter through me. Anxiety, dread, fear, sickness, take your pick. Tommy Bresner. The biggest pervert I had ever come in contact with and given where I worked that was saying something. He made me feel like shit back in school. The biggest highlight of graduation was that I'd never have to see him again and now here I was, at his bachelor's party about to strip naked in front of him, let him and his friends feel me up, I'd have to give him a blow job, and do it all with a smile on my face? No fucking way.

I grabbed my coat and was two steps toward the door when I remembered what Mike said. I make them all happy or I lose my job. If I lost my job I wouldn't be able to afford my tuition. If I got kicked out of school then all my dreams for the future were gone. I started to shake. I was in an impossible situation.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't even do that. For one, it would ruin my makeup but also I swore I'd never let Tommy bring me to tears again. I forced myself to take several deep calming breaths and thought through the situation rationally. Yes, this would be hell. No, this would be the hell people in hell got sent to. But it would also be just one night and then it would be over. I'd never see him again. Besides, at least I wasn't being made to have sex with him. I could do this. It was going to be alright. I steadied myself and walked back out into the living room.

The men cheered.

It took all the strength I had to not let my legs buckle beneath me, and all the courage I had to walk right up to Tommy and begin swaying my hips to the music as he oggled my body. But I did it. Soon my muscle memory kicked in and it felt like I was back at the club. I pretended he was just another guy that I could wiggle my ass at and tease when I bent over. As soon as I bent over this time, however, I felt a hand slap it and I jumped. The mental shell I had constructed shattered. I turned back around to face him and he placed his hands on my legs running them up and down my skin.

I knew I had no choice in this. It was either let this man, that I absolutely despised, feel me up or lose my job. However, sex was off the table and he knew that. So maybe I could have a little fun with this. I could tease him and drive him insane, and he wouldn't ever get to have me. That thought eased the pain of my situation and so I ran with it.

I straddled him and began to grind against his lap. I could already feel his hardon through his pants. It must have sprouted the moment he saw me. Tommy gripped my hips and pushed his hardness against my thong-covered pussy and I was surprised at how nice that felt until I remembered who he was. I got up and flipped around, sat on his lap, and then pushed my ass against him while shaking my chest for the other guys viewing pleasure.

I felt Tommy's hands move from my hips up over my chest. He squeezed my breasts, kneading them. I felt him inhale the scent of my hair as I continued to grind my ass into his lap. I stood up and walked around the room, pausing to bend over and let the other guys get a close up of my cleavage, or to lift my skirt and let them admire how skimpy my thong was. All the while knowing that Tommy had to sit there and wait until I came back around. I took my time.

Eventually, I did have to return to Tommy. This time I straddled his leg and started grinding on it. I let him feel how warm I was through his pant leg. His hands ran up my legs, under my skirt, and I felt his thumbs rubbing just under the edge of my panties. As soon as I felt them start to move inward towards my pussy lips, I stood up with a twirl.

Again and again, I'd get close, let him touch me, and back away before he could reach his goal, all the while focusing the majority of my show on the other guys. I could sense the frustration in Tommy. I knew what he wanted and I was denying him.

Eventually, the music ended and so did my lap dance. Next up was the striptease. David put on some raunchy jazz music and I took that as my queue to begin. Slowly I prowled the room, swaying my hips, shaking my rack, flashing a cheek here and there. I remembered the article I had read back before I started at the club. It had said that sometimes the biggest teases were when you removed your undergarments before the outer. I glanced back at Tommy's over eager face and decided to give it a try.

I lifted my skirt, just a little, and as I slowly rotated so that all the guys could see what I was doing, I slid my thong down my legs as slowly as I could. I was perpendicular to Tommy, so all he could see was my side, while all the other guys in the room had the best view. The frustration on Tommy's face was priceless. Next, I unhooked my bra through my blouse, not the easiest thing to do but I made it work. I slipped my arms back through the sleeves so I could get them free of the bra straps, then back out of the sleeves as I circled behind Tommy's chair. Then I reached down my cleavage and pulled the bra free from my blouse. One of my breasts popped out just briefly and the men cheered. Tommy had been trying to look around the chair back at me, but he missed everything.

Next, I did little teases, like bending forward towards Tommy, but not quite enough that he could see down my top while lifting my skirt just enough for the guys to give the guys a glimpse of my shaven pussy. Or shaking my ass at the man of the hour, as I unbuttoned and flashed the rest of the guys. Eventually, though I did have to go all the way and Tommy knew it.

12