Paying for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off! Take it off!" He began chanting, and soon all the men were chanting along with him. This time when I went to step behind him, as I unbuttoned my blouse, He spun his chair around and moved it back to align with the center of the U shape that the couches made. Now there was no hiding from him. I revealed one shoulder while keeping my breast hidden and angled my back towards the guys, then I looked over my other shoulder and slowly pulled the fabric of my blouse down over that one too. I freed both my arms and used them to cover my breasts, letting the blouse drop to the floor. When I turned around I could've sworn I saw drool run down Tommy's face. Dave and the other guys were hyper-focused on what my hands were covering. I took a deep breath and released the girls. The hooting and hollering were intense and I could see tents forming in all the guy's pants. My skirt was next to go and before I knew it I was standing before ten hungry men completely nude while swaying my hips seductively to the music.

They drank in my body. And many hands began to reach out and touch me as I circled the room. I made sure that Tommy wasn't the first one to touch my breasts or my pussy, however, when I reached his chair, he was the first to slip a finger into me. I yelped and jumped back when he did it. The guys laughed and continued to reach out and grope my body. More fingers made the journey up my legs and into my pussy and I could feel myself getting wet from the sensations.

"Who wants a blowjob!" One of the guys asked and soon I had a row of penises extending out towards me. I smiled nervously and got down on my knees before the man at the edge of the couch.

"No no no," The man protested. "I couldn't deny the man of the hour first dibs!"

Tommy grinned, holding out his dick towards me. Internally I groaned but outwardly I smiled and moved towards the center of the group. Tommy's dick had girth but not length. I wrapped my fingers around it and began to tug. If I was lucky I could get him to expunge himself with just my hands. However, I had only just started when I felt his hands on the back of my head guiding my mouth towards his prick.

If it were any other man I'd probably have started to enjoy myself, but knowing I had Tommy Bresner's dick in my mouth made everything taste sour. Still, I wanted to keep my job and to stay in school, so I did my best. I was correct in that it didn't take long before he started bucking his hips and ejaculating down my throat. He didn't even warn me so I could pull out. Asshole. As soon as he was done, I spun away from him and began working the room. Hands grabbed my body from all sides, running along my skin, pinching my nipples, and rubbing my clit. I even felt a thumb start to push into my ass, but I reached back and swatted the hand away, I'm not that kind of girl. I won't lie, I think I came two or three times before I had finally satisfied all the men. Since Tommy had shot his load down my throat without warning me first, none of the other guys, except for David, warned me they were coming either and so I swallowed all their cum. With David, I figured it didn't matter at that point and swallowed his too.

With all the fun and games over with, the guys broke out the hard liquor. They poured everyone a shot of whiskey, including me, then I was given some vodka, and then someone named Chris, who I learned was a professional bartender, handed me something he mixed that tasted amazing. Everything I drank seemingly hit me all at once and for a while all I really remember was a lot of talking, laughing, and a continual stream of hands feeling me up. I gave a few more blowjobs, even more hand jobs, and at some point as I started to sober up, I was led to a bedroom.

The door closed with a click and I found myself alone with Tommy. He had taken all his clothes off and was leading me to the bed.

"I'm not having sex with you," I said as firmly as I could, slurring my words. It probably wasn't all that convincing. "You're Tommy Bresner and I hate you."

"Krista Johnson." he beamed back. "I couldn't believe it the moment you walked out of that room. You were the sexiest girl in school. I had the biggest crush."

I frowned at him. "You were such a creep to me. I wanted nothing to do with you."

"I wanted everything to do with you." He said. "God, the number of times I masturbated to your yearbook photo. I used to fantasize about catching you changing in the woman's locker room, or peeking through your bathroom window as you showered. But mostly I just fantasized about fucking you again and again."

He pulled me down onto the bed next to him.

"And look at you now. Krista Johnson, stripping at my bachelor party, and now in my bedroom ready to fuck." He ran a finger up my arm, I swatted it away.

"I'm not sleeping with you Tommy." I said. "Besides, aren't you getting married? Not very faithful are you?"

"You're on my freebie list."

"Your what?" I asked.

"My list of women that if the opportunity ever presented itself, I am allowed to have sex with. The lady approved it. She even has a list of her own."

"No," I shook my head. "Fuck that. I'm not sleeping with you."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. You see, as I recall your boss assured us that you'd do anything we asked for, no questions asked."

"Anything but that!" I said back.

"Well, that is disappointing. I'm disappointed." He said, picking up his phone. "I guess I'll just have to let your boss know that I'm not satisfied and that you were unable to satisfy our needs."

"No!" I cried out and the look in his eyes told me that I just revealed my hand. Tommy grinned and set the phone down.

"You need that job, don't you?" He placed his hand on my thigh. I tried to think of something to get me out of this, but with the liquor still in my system it was like trying to run through mud. I came up with nothing. If he told my boss that they weren't satisfied with me, I'd get fired. The alternative was to sleep with Tommy Bresner. His tongue licked my right nipple while his hand slid up my leg. My body betrayed me by sending a jolt of pleasure up my spine. He laid me back on the bed and continued to lick my breast while his fingers danced across my body. Eventually, his fingers found my clit and began rubbing. I was already so wet.

I couldn't help it, I moaned. What he was doing felt so good.

"Now, you're going to be a good girl and fuck me, right?"

I looked at him in defeat and nodded my head.

"That's a good girl," he said. "And when you're done with me, you're going to go into each of my buddy's rooms and fuck them too."

I started to protest but he shushed me by plunging his fingers deep into my pussy. I reluctantly agreed.

"Excellent!" He said, then wasting no time at all, he spread my legs apart and lined his cock up with the opening of my pussy. "Now look at me. I want to see the look on your face as I make you cum."

I looked up at him and he plunged his cock deep into my pussy. My eyes rolled back into my head. I had never had sex before. Never would I have ever guessed that my first time would be with Tommy Bresner of all people. In fact, I'd have actively bet against it. He pulled out and plunged again. It felt better than I could have ever dreamed. Tommy started pumping me faster and faster, and I moaned loudly.

His hands squeezed my breast and his mouth found mine. After a few moments, he flipped me over and entered me again from behind. He was brisk and rough. Everything he did was for his own pleasure without any regard for my own. I was helpless against him. The sensation was even more amazing because of it and I think I even cried out a few times in pleasure. From behind he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back. He slapped my ass with his other hand a few times and then reached around to squeeze my breast. I don't know if it was the sex or the alcohol, but I was in ecstasy.

He didn't last that much longer, but it felt amazing. Eventually, he came and I felt his warm seed fill me. I never once imagined that sex would feel anything like this.

"See that Krista?" He said, "Dreams do come true."

After that, I made my way into David's room. Of all the guys, he had been the nicest and most respectful of me and so I felt he deserved to be the first of the group that I willingly had sex with. I found him sitting on his bed wearing pajama bottoms and a tank top checking his phone. He looked up at me as I entered his room and approached his bed.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked me.

"I'm here to make sure you're a satisfied customer."

"Really?" He asked. "But Mike told me that sex wasn't part of the deal."

"What?"

"Yeah, I texted him that you were amazing about an hour ago and gave you the highest praise. I thought you had already left for the night when I didn't see you as we were cleaning up."

Tommy had manipulated me. Just so he could have his way with me. What an asshole! I thought. Still, I never knew sex could feel like that. I was feeling a little curious about what it might feel like with someone I didn't despise. I looked over at David.

"Anyway, I think we're done for the night. You were truly great by the way, thank you." He said. "So you don't need to stick around any longer if you don't want to, or I could find a place for you to sleep tonight if you're still feeling the effect of those drinks."

I got up and turned to leave then stopped.

"Oh, what the hell," I said, reaching down and feeling his cock through his pants. "I'm not leaving until I feel that I've properly serviced every last one of you."

12