All Comments on 'Paying for Pleasure Ch. 03'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

More between the father and daughter though. Make them make love together only. He owes her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uh....

Lets assume everyone is profoundly stupid and had their kids at 15 years old. If the father's granny is 60, then the father's mother would be 45, and the father would be 30, so the daughter would be 15 years old at most. It'd take all the characters having had kids at 14 years old (or less?!).... maybe you should've just gone with the father's mother rather than his grandmother...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad at math

Like another commenter said, the math just does not work out. Kind of ruined it for me. I would have gone with ex mother-in-law or something.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Ages

Thanks, folks, for the comments. My grandmother actually had my mother at the age of fifteen. Following her lead, my mother had me at the age of sixteen. I also had my daughter at a young age, just a little older than my mother and grandmother. So, if I were in my thirties, my mother would be getting close to fifty and Granny would be in her sixties. Granny had been sexually active all her life. She was never sure who my mother's father was. Sex in her life began to dwindle shortly after the time frame established here. I hope this clarifies the situation for you. Again, thanks for reading and commenting.

SirCarlSirCarlover 6 years ago
This chapter, along with the previous ones....

has been very well thought out, written, and presented... Keep up the good work.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
SirCarl

Thanks for the compliments as well as for reading and enjoying my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
W T F

its just a fanastasy why does everyone have to tear it apart try writing a story your self if every thing has to be perfect

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
WTF

Thanks for standing up with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey dad...Mike needs a loan too!

Chapter 5...Mike needs a loan

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME another good story

Love to see him fucking all three.

A little question about a great grandma still being able to fuck, but she could start early as a teem. But, still a good story.

I wish I could make a few of those loans.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Interesting about your Grandma

It was still a great story. Wish Rick would get some good sex versus just blow jobs.

Hope you have another chapter in you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Age of granny doesn't make sense - 60

All parties would be under 15 when they had offspring. Otherwise, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome stories

Great original plot... Wonderful series of stories

ken0001ken0001over 6 years ago
age

I enjoyed the story even tho grandma's age was disconcerting and you kept bringing her age up. Little things like that ruin the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ruin of story

bringing his gran into the sex - was vile nearly made me sick.. I'd sooner be hit by a bus then do that with my or any ones granny

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I'm enjoying this arc, although I must admit I too found Granny a little disconcerting. There wasn't too much description of her so I imagine every reader puts their own Granny into the story in his or her imagination. It might work for a few but I think most would be a little taken aback. I think his mother, or mother-in-law, might have worked a little smoother, as she would still be Granny for the girls. But I will still read and enjoy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
KINDA RIDICULOUS

What with an over-eager (great) grandma and two over-eager teens. But I guess that's what made it good and sorta funny. Who wants to read about normal repressed sexless relations.

I'll give it 5.

Paul in Oklahoma

ReapuerReapuerover 5 years ago
That's a bold move cotton.

I just can't image a granny who is that old being sexy. Really killed the mood for me. But maybe I just have specific tastes.

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
Different

Well it would have been better if it had been believable.

My partner is 78 and a Great Grandmother. Her little rascals are 4 and 6. We still make love regularly but not quite so hectically. I'm a bit younger.

Nowadays grandparents still have a sex life.

I liked the idea of Granny paying interest with 2 Blow Jobs per week. Not so sure with all the family around.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lame

You had a good thing going until you put granny in the mix

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Love you added Granny to the mix. Granny needs a loan, well she can suck cock too, and she's Damn good at it. Add Dawter real soon, but fucking her for payment is special. Five stars for a great stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Only problem with bringing his grandmother in was making her 60. That should be his mother's age. If she's his grandmother, then this family's generations are all under 15 when they have kids.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy604 months ago

"Afro-Americans" ? Motherfucker this Ain't the 70s! Dumbass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
2073 Followers
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES