Paying for Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,071 Followers

The three women launched into a dance routine just steps away from me. Despite her age, Granny still had some moves. I couldn't keep my eyes off her boobs. Seeing my grandmother in this outfit was driving me insane with lust. My cock felt like it would burst open pretty soon.

Tracey started off the first of three, I assumed, one on one sessions. She bopped towards me making her tits shake all the way. I guess there wasn't going to be a lot of foreplay. Her perky C cups found their way into my mouth with no delay. Hands behind my head, Tracy squished those breasts into my face. She had such a tight grip on me there was no way of moving my head without her permitting it.

The tit play was over as my girlfriend took a swaying step away from me. Girlfriend? Girlfriend! I was going to have to get used to that.

Tracey turned her back towards me and started twerking. She looked good but not as good as some Afro-American girls I had seen. Soon enough, she leaned over and backed her ass right up to me. This time, I was in control. Able to get a grip on her firm, delectable cheeks, I began to squeeze those cheeks. I leaned forward in order to lick and kiss this teenagers ass.

Although disappointed when Tracey stood up and danced away, I wasn't disappointed for long. The other teenager in the room, my daughter, danced towards me. Kim didn't lock my face in her boobs as Tracey did. My daughter leaned over me with one hand on each of my shoulders propping her up.

Kim wasn't planning on being outdone by her best friend. Leaning over with her face in mine, Kim's mouth approached that of her daddy. We were soon in a lip lock with tongues dancing in our moves. Kim was a dynamite kisser.

Not missing out on any opportunities, I reached forward to grab my daughter's tits. They were fabulous big boobs. So firm, so well rounded, so inviting. Kim stood up a little straighter allowing me to kiss those tits of hers above the bustier. My hands were locked on my daughter's ass.

Back in line, all three returned to dancing for me. I guessed Granny thought the girls' moves were just too much for her. A questioning look crossed my face when my daughter and my girlfriend, one on each side of my grandmother, began rubbing their bodies against hers. The teenager's hands were caressing Granny everywhere they could reach.

Granny started to dance towards me. I was spellbound. I didn't care if the second coming arrived, I wasn't going to end this experience before being totally satisfied. My grandmother swung her hips and swayed her upper body in time with the tunes playing. She spun around until she was facing away from me. This gorgeous old lady slapped her ass and began teasing me with it, remaining just beyond my grasp.

In the meantime, my teenaged daughter and my teenaged girlfriend had made their way to the couch. Granny was facing me and pinching her nipples sticking out of the keyhole openings in her bustier. The girls were kneeling on the couch, one on each side of me with one foot each on the floor.

Granny was able to display her limberness this time as the outfit she was wearing didn't restrain her from straddling me. My arms wrapped themselves around Granny seemingly of their own volition. While rubbing her nipples across my chest, my grandmother leaned in for a kiss. When her tongue entered my mouth, my cock was slapping itself against her pussy.

Giving me a chance to catch my breath, Granny leaned in one direction to exchange tongues with my teenaged girlfriend. Next her tongue was buried deep in her great granddaughter's mouth.

My hands were, in the meantime, wrapped around my grandmother and caressing her ass. Tracey started undoing some of the catches on Granny's bustier. These catches restrained her big old titties. Kim found a chore for herself as well. I'm not sure how she noticed but she saw that her daddy's dick was locked under the old woman in a very uncomfortable position. My daughter grabbed my dick tugging it out and up so it was then banging against my grandmother's covered pussy.

By then, Tracey had the bustier undone far enough to give Granny's tits some room for movement. I won't say they were the tits of a younger woman because they weren't. They were a little flabby and sagged a lot. But they were my grandmother's tits and I was going to enjoy the objects of many adolescent masturbatory fantasies. Yeah, bad me.

My daughter was still fumbling in our crotches. I wasn't sure what she was doing until I felt her reach into my drawers in order to free her daddy's hard dick. Some of her fumbling about had been to open the snaps keeping Granny's pussy hidden. With both of our sex organs open to the air, my daughter was slapping her great grandmother's pussy with her daddy's prick.

I don't know how long Granny had been without sexual stimulation. She had quite a reputation around town as the sexy widow with the great legs.

While Tracey and I were fondling Granny's tits and my daughter rubbing my cock against the woman, it wasn't long before my grandmother began to shake and writhe on my lap. Her breathing kept getting heavier and heavier. Very soon, Granny came on my lap, her fluids seeping out and onto my cock.

Granny collapsed against me. My grandmother was breathing so heavily I had to wonder if she was having a heart attack. I instructed Tracey to get my grandmother a glass of ice water while my daughter went upstairs to soak a face cloth in cold water. I just held Granny by the ass. She may have reached orgasm but I hadn't. My dick was still insisting on tapping my grandmother's pussy.

The teenagers helped the old doll off my lap and onto the couch. One kept giving her sips of water while the other kept wiping my grandmother's face with the cool cloth.

Eventually, Granny's breathing returned to normal and she sat upright on the couch.

"I need to thank the three of you for this amazing event. I have never done this before but I have fantasized over the years."

Both young girls leaned forward to give my grandmother loving kisses.

"And, you, Rick, you are wonderful too. When you were just graduating high school, I dreamed of you making love to your old Granny."

I laughed and told Granny about her role in my incestuous fantasies as well. My grandmother gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

Silence ruled for a few moments before my daughter asked my grandmother why she had come over in the first place. Certainly not for the sexy dancing and erotic body movements.

"Actually, Rick, I came to see you about a loan."

My teenaged girlfriend burst into whoops of laughter with tears rolling down her cheeks. Apparently she thought this statement was hilarious. More restrained myself, I kept much of the laughter within me.

"Tracey, what's so funny?" demanded Kim.

"I told you that's how your dad and I started. He gave me a loan."

"So? He's not going to start dating his grandmother," said Kim.

I just sat there next to Granny. Her head was swinging from girl to girl following their conversation. I was busy staring at my grandmother's naked breasts and uncovered pussy. Granny had her pubic hair shaved into a landing strip. Who would have thunk?

"No," continued my young girlfriend. "But maybe he'll ask for interest payments."

My grandmother and my daughter asked the next question in unison. I really wanted to touch my near naked Grandmother sitting beside me.

The girls asked, "What interest payments?"

"I give your Dad blowjobs until the loan is repaid" admitted Tracey.

"Daddy! You're not going to ask Granny to give you blowjobs for the loan, are you?" demanded my daughter.

My attention had just been dragged back to their reality.

"Huh...what...?" I couldn't really respond.

"I need the loan," said Granny. "I'll suck your cock, Ricky."

"Granny!" exclaimed both teenagers at the same time.

"Well, I've always fantasized about sucking his cock so I would have no objections to doing it now. Especially if it gets me the loan."

Kim sat stupefied by her great grandmother's statement.

"Daddy, you'll lend Granny the mother without a blow job, won't you?"

Tracey said, "I've given him two just this week."

My brain engaged and I tried to get into the conversation. The women wouldn't let me in.

"I'll give him two blowjobs a week," said Granny. "I have always liked sucking cocks."

Again, before I could interject, Tracey continued the rather pointed conversation.

"Will you give him the first one right now?"

Granny asked me, "Do you want your grandmother to suck your cock right now, Ricky?"

I nodded and Granny placed herself kneeling on the floor between my legs.

"Can I watch, Granny? Maybe I can learn something new," said Tracey, dropping to her knees beside my grandmother.

My grandmother just nodded since she was already occupied with her grandson's dick. She was rubbing her hands all over it.

Kim cuddled up close to me announcing her attention to watch too. I put my arm around my daughter.

Of course, my prick was already leaking pre-cum. Once she noticed it on the tip of my dick, my grandmother didn't hesitate. She puckered up and kissed the head of my cock. Gentle sucks on the head cleared up the accumulation of pre-cum as well as encouraged more to seep out.

My grandmother lifted her head away from my rod for a moment to ask the teenagers a question.

"He has a beautiful cock, doesn't he, girls?"

Both girls nodded enthusiastically.

"This is my first time seeing it too, Granny," said my daughter.

My grandmother was slowly stroking her grandson's wang while offering a commentary.

"Kim," said my grandmother. "This is a beautiful cock. Not too big and not too small. Just right. It's not so thick that you'll choke yourself on it. And his spunk is very tasty."

Holding the cock towards my daughter, my grandmother asked if my daughter wanted a taste. Kim nodded enthusiastically as she leaned over and planted a kiss right at the tip of her father's dick.

When she bent over, my arm fell off my daughter, and I was now holding her ass in my hand. It was a great ass, virtually uncovered by the high cut and skimpy panties she was wearing. Although it was almost identical to Tracey's bum, this was a new ass and a new cheek. I enjoyed rubbing and squeezing my daughter's ass cheek.

My grandmother had returned her attention to my cock. Just like eating an ice cream cone, she was giving my dick long slow licks, twining her tongue around me.

Hearing a small moan escape from me, my daughter leaned further forward to get a better view and my girlfriend cheered out a "You go, Granny!"

Tracey was leaning on one of my knees while closely watching my grandmother's technique. Kim was laying, quite bent over with her chin on my other knee. Of course, this position allowed me to fondle my daughter's ass more thoroughly since it was sticking up.

My grandmother pursed her lips again and slipped them over my cock. Tracey reached in between us and fondled my balls. I was sliding my finger up and down the crack of my daughter's ass. I felt Kim reaching under her and supposed she was objecting to the invading finger.

Nope, was I ever wrong. My daughter pulled the straps on her panties allowing them to fall free. My daughter was giving me free access to her ass and cunt. What a sweet daughter!

Quite shocking me, my grandmother was deep throating me. Tracey and I were both staring at her wide eyed. On her next upstroke, my grandmother came right off my cock, offering it to my daughter. Kim leaned over a little more in order to slip about half my cock into her mouth.

My grandmother waited a few moments very patiently. Then she grabbed the base of my root causing my daughter to turn control back to her great grandmother.

Granny was back to slurping up and down on my cock. Somehow my teenaged girlfriend had contorted herself until she was able to swallow and suck on my balls. Kim was staring at my grandmother swallowing her grandson's hard dick. I had a finger in my daughter's pussy churning around and around.

All of this was too much for me. With no warning, my cock exploded with ropes of cum directly into my grandmother's mouth. My daughter was giving me open mouthed kisses and her best friend was kissing my balls.

As I said this was just too much for me. My cock kept spurting rope after rope at my grandmother's face. I hadn't realized Tracey had been fingering my grandmother bringing her close to an orgasm. Tracey was also fingering her own pussy working on a climax of her own. My daughter still had her tongue in my mouth and was getting close to her orgasm from my finger invading her cunt.

One after the other, my daughter, my grandmother, and my girlfriend started shrieking as a result of their own orgasms. I have no idea how long that lasted nor do I know how many ropes of cum my grandmother swallowed.

We were all sprawled out, resting our drained muscles. All except me. My grandmother was still stroking my cock causing me to spasm.

Kim was the first person to speak.

"Daddy, I need a loan."

Bad me.

I hope you all enjoyed this fantasy of mine. For those of you who were disappointed with the lack of incest in the last chapter, I hope this makes up for the wait.

Please leave comments, my ego loves it. And, please vote. My personal goal is to break 4.50 with every story I write.

Thanks for reading!

petskunk
petskunk
2,071 Followers
12