Paying for School

Story Info
An incest story.
6.9k words
4.34
39.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: No one in this story is under 18.

---------

My lips closed tightly around his cock.

I could feel his blood pulsing and the beat of his heart as it became even more engorged.

His warmth radiated through his skin and through the increasing hardness.

I looked up at his face and we locked eyes, his blue eyes piercing my green ones, then his rolled backwards, he moaned, and quietly said my name over and over again.

I ran my tongue over the smooth rounded tip of his cock, toying with his opening. Tracing the surface of his circumcised head, I licked and sucked him as if he was a dripping ice cream cone.

I sensed, then tasted the clear and slightly salty pre-cum. I opened my mouth wider, and took him deeper. I felt his hands on the back of my head, pulling and pushing me to take more of him into my mouth.

I loved that his cock, balls, and the rest of his body were shaved bare. I hadn't expected that from an older man. I used my hands to caress and massage his wonderfully firm ass. My fingertips lightly stroked and danced across his warm skin. He inhaled as I ran one finger from the base of his balls to his asshole. Lingering, my finger rimmed him causing another long deep moan and I then felt him push back against my finger.

My other fingers explored his balls cupping them and feeling every inch. Then I stroked and caressed the space between those balls and his asshole, his moaning and whimpering revealing his pleasure at the tabooness of what I was doing to him.

I could feel the raised veins on his dick with my tongue as my mouth moved up and down his length. The tip of his cock was now brushing against the sides and back of my mouth. I relaxed to allow him to push to the very back of my throat; and soon his smooth balls were brushing up against my chin.

I sucked and increased the pressure and he moaned so loudly, I thought he might get us in trouble if someone heard us. Fortunately, the offices were deserted by now.

I felt him lean back and let my teeth lightly touch and move along his length as he withdrew from my warm mouth, small amounts of my saliva making his cock glisten in the light as he pulled out of my mouth. His tip rested on my lips for just a moment and then he slipped himself back into my mouth. With each thrust I tried to make my mouth feel like another vagina for him. Judging from his excitement and the sounds he was making, it was working.

Naked and on my knees with his cock moving in and out of my mouth I felt so submissive and there wasn't any other place I wanted to be.

More pre-cum flowed out of his cock and I eagerly devoured it as he continued to murmur my name and it made me only suck and lick harder. His hands and fingers ran through my long blonde hair and occasionally he would wrap his fingers around handfuls of my hair and hold it tight.

I took my index finger and licked it, coating it with my salvia and then slowly pushed it into and penetrated his tight little asshole, he stiffened and then relaxed allowing me to push deeper into his ass. The combination his fucking my face, my licking and sucking, and now my finger penetrating him to my first knuckle caused him to groan loudly and I could feel his orgasm building.

The rhyme of his breathing changed, it was coming in rapid short pants, his hands unconsciously tightened on my head and he pulled my hair harder. I could feel his muscles tightening and going more rigid. He moaned my name really loud and then I felt him release. The first spurt of cum shot into my mouth, I was ready but the amount and the force of it surprised me.

The hot, white, sticky liquid filled my mouth and quickly overflowed onto my lips. I swallowed as much as I could. It was slightly bitter and very salty; it made my mouth a little numb. A second and third burst followed rapidly and I could feel more of his warm cum dripping from my lips down my face.

I swallowed as much of it as possible and used my tongue to lap up as much of the excess as I could. He withdrew from my mouth and I licked him even more. While his cock began to soften, I continued to lick and suck, taking one and then the other of his balls into my mouth. He shivered and shook slightly as his cock became even softer.

I leaned down and saw a small puddle of his cum on the floor, while he watched, I knelt down to the floor with my ass rising into the air and I lapped up the cooling puddle of cum on the floor for him.

"Lisa, that is so hot, that was such an incredible blowjob," he said in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

He pulled me up, I was standing in front of him as he kissed my cum covered face. He ran his warm lips over mine; penetrating my mouth with his tongue. Letting his tongue explore my mouth, I savoured his hands roaming my body.

He stopped after several minutes and whispered to me again, "Lisa I want to watch you make yourself cum, lay on my desk and make love to yourself, will you do that, will you do that for me?"

I looked up, I could not refuse those deep blue eyes anything and he knew it.

He kissed me again and then pushed his paperwork aside and helped me climb onto his huge oak desk, and I lay on my back, never taking my eyes off of his. He reached for his cell phone and snapped several pictures of me, sprawled on his desk like some kind of whore.

Looking into his hungry eyes, I used my hands and fingertips to glide over my flat stomach, making long circles on my skin. Goosebumps appears as my nails traced my contours and made me shiver under his gaze. I was so excited to be masturbating in front of him.

Up and down my body, at first not even approaching my sexy bits, along my stomach and then down my legs as far as I could reach. My nipples grew to their full size, each nub begging to be touched, the scent of my sex which had to this point been lingering in the back ground now was starting to overwhelm me. Wetness glistened on my shaved little pussy, my pouty lower lips opening in anticipation.

He stood there watching, watching me play with myself, listening to my breathing become raspier and my whimpers turn to moans.

Still looking into his eyes, my thumbs and forefingers started pinching and pulling on my nipples, pinching them hard and then releasing them. The self-induced mixture of pain and pleasure seemed to captivate him all the while I was rubbing my thighs together, creating a delicious friction between my long legs.

Finally, as my back arched, I had to close my eyes as the first wave began to build, I purposely moved my hands away from my 34B's and made circles on the sides of my thighs, I wanted this to last, I wanted to prolong these feelings. I didn't want to cum too quickly.

After letting my pulse return to almost normal, I resumed caressing my breasts, I quickly reapproached the height of the first wave and this time moved past that first crest, as I twisted on his desk. Now opening my legs to his gaze, I felt so submissive having him see my now completely wet pussy. Moisture was actually making his desk calendar damp.

Taking one hand, I slowly rubbed myself down my chest, to my hips, I let my fingers circle my sex. Moving across the flat, smooth surface and toying with my folds. My breathing now was very rapid almost panting, my chest was flushed a bright red, and my moans were becoming longer and made almost a continuous sound.

Moving my finger across my pussy, I let it linger on my opening before running the length of my finger across my little box. I inhaled as I penetrated myself and brought my finger up to reveal my clit, massaging it lightly and making another wave build up and almost let myself plunge over the edge. Almost but not quite, I took my finger and pulled it away from the heat of me and brought it to my mouth, running the wetness over my lips, I tasted myself and smiled at him, then put it into my mouth, licking it and sucking it, like I had done with his cock.

My temperature fell slightly, but I soon moved my hand back to my wetness and this time penetrating myself with one finger and then two, fucking myself slowly, I could feel the warmth and wonderful feeling of the inside of my little pussy. Soon it was three fingers and all this time, my other hand had continued to caress my breasts and pull on my nipples. Under his watchful eyes, my fingers now furiously were fucking my pussy, my other fingers pulling hard on my breasts and just the realization of being totally naked and exposed on the desk where he struck business deals, I let the wave take me this time.

I moaned his name as my body shook under the pressure release of this climax, I twisted and shook as my body went rigid and my hips flexed. It lasted only seconds, but felt like an hour. I lay there, feeling invigorated and resting while he looked and smiled, his cock now rock-hard again. I had seen the look before and I smiled as he pulled me closer to the edge of the desk. Using his strength, he easily rolled me over, positioning me on the edge of the desk, my sensitive pussy knowing what was coming next.

With my ass and dripping pussy open to him, I felt his warm and smooth hands on my hips, I knew he was looking at my ass. His hands caressed and stroked my cheeks, starting from the outside and working in, his finger tips lightly caressing my skin, sending little flashes of electricity through my body. I felt a finger at the top of my ass and shivered as his finger moved between my cheeks, pausing at my little asshole, slowly tracing the shape of my rosebud and then moved down further.

The space between my ass and my pussy was incredibility sensitive and I didn't even try to stifle my moaning and whimpering, as that finger invaded that space. In fact, the more noise I made the more he seemed to like it. I felt that same touch on my pussy, not penetrating, not yet. Covering his finger in the wetness that was threatening to drip onto the floor, he coated it and withdrew and moved it to my mouth. I took his finger into my mouth as I had with his cock and moaned as it penetrated my lips.

He pulled on my hair as I sucked his finger and then put his hands around my neck and I felt his fingers reach around my small neck and squeeze slightly, the pressure was intense and he hadn't done that before. Then I felt the tip of his cock, the uncovered head of his circumcised cock lingered for a moment at the entrance to my pussy.

He squeezed my neck a little more and I felt the pressure there and then pressure as his cock entered me. He said how tight I was, how beautiful I was. I felt how large he was, I felt the wonderful stretching, the intensity of the feelings as my insides felt like they were being split in two. I felt the pressure building and the amazing friction I felt every time I had a man inside my body. Deeper and deeper he pushed and I pushed back with my hips.

I felt the slap of his balls against my body, the pressure of his bigger body against my much smaller size, then the feeling of release as he withdrew almost entirely from my insides, then the plowing back into me, feeling him further inside than the time before.

Again, and again, so many times I lost count, the incredible feeling of being fucked, the danger and excitement of being fucked by one of my bosses, of being fucked in his corner office, actually on his desk, of his cock penetrating my pussy over and over again. He was old enough to be my father, that thought only made the sensations I was feeling that much more intense.

I felt his body stiffen again, the now familiar moan, the warmth of my insides being flooded by his hot white semen, one long stream of cum, followed by another almost as strong, and then a third smaller one before he leaned hard against my now sweaty body. Perspiration soaking him as well.

The warm feeling of him inside me, even as his cock reduced in size, I loved the awesome feeling of being this close to someone, of sharing this.

"Lisa would you, please?" he said quietly.

"Yes, Mister Reid, I would love to," I said with a smile, knowing what he wanted.

"Lisa, call me Peter, when we are together, I am yours, I am Peter."

"Yes Peter," I said as a felt him withdraw from my now swollen little box.

I shivered as I could feel his cum leaking from my dilated pussy, running between my thighs and down my legs. I straightened and turned, then kneeled before him again. I opened my mouth, loving the feeling of being on my knees in front of him.

Inhaling the scent of our fucking, the tangy aroma of his salty cum and the sweet smell of my pussy smeared all over the front of his cock and balls. I took him into my mouth and with my tongue and lips, cleaned his cock and balls willingly and completely.

Peter moaned and was entranced I licked his balls and cock clean.

"Lisa, that was better than last time, I saw him glance at his watch."

"Another late night in the office for you, it's almost 9 pm, 3 more hours of over-time. What time did you finish last night?"

"Mrs. Thompson and I didn't get through until almost 10pm." I said, "I worked until 9:30 and then it took me another 30 minutes to finish cleaning up, you were easier than her."

"Well Lisa, at the rate you are getting these extra assignments finished, you will have your university bills covered quite nicely.

"You know I would do all of this for free, I like doing these extra assignments, Peter, are we good for next Tuesday night?"

"We've discussed this Lisa, we all appreciate the extra effort, eagerness, and flexible you have shown, and we decided to help you out," he said like the executive he was.

"Besides, everyone on the board works really hard and deserves some perks, and Lisa you are about as perky as they come," he laughed at his "dad" joke and placed both his hands on my breasts and massaged my cupped nipples, making me moan out loud.

I was easy to forget that Peter was more than twice my age and a member of the board. After almost 2 months, since they had offered to help me with school, I had "performed extra tasks" for each one of them, all of them several times.

"Peter, you're going to be late," and I pulled his hands away sadly and helped him get dressed, first his socks and underwear, kissing him deeply afterwards, my naked body fitting snugly into his.

"How was Mrs. Thompson, she's kind of old, isn't she?" he asked matter of factly.

"Almost 70, but in very good shape, she really likes to use her strap-on dildo on me, she fucked me as long as you did and then did my ass as well," I replied.

"Did you eat her pussy?"

"Yep, that's how we always start, usually in her office while the other staff is here, Nancy asks me to strip naked and then hide under her desk and then while they come and go from her office, I lick and suck on her pussy and play with her ass, she loves it." I said.

"Aren't you afraid of getting caught?"

"Every time, but that's what see wants and it makes it such a turn on for her." I said, remembering how nervous I was the first time I did it.

"What about Mr. Green?"

"He's very sweet, he likes to spank me and tie me up. Then licks my ass and then fucks me.

"In the ass too?"

"No, only Nancy so far, but I would love for you to try it," I smiled.

He didn't seem to notice my request and asked "Are to finished for tonight?"

"I am, I have kind of a rule about one project per night, although I have been wondering whether or not some of you might decide to work on a project together," I said quietly.

"We've discussed that Lisa, and if you are willing, I know it would be a lot of fun," he smiled.

He opened his wallet and counted out the usual amount and said, "This was worth every penny, Lisa."

Peter stood looking at me, he looked at his watch and seemed to make a decision. The bulge had returned to his pants, "Could we do one more thing Lisa?

Without waiting for my answer which Peter already knew would be yes.

"Go to my desk and take out the bottle in the top drawer," I knew what was there as Peter started to take off his clothes again.

"Good girl, Lisa, were you planning on this?" he whispered as he moved behind me and reached around me to caress my chest before taking the bottle from me.

"I was hoping you would, but I didn't want to ask, like I said, I have been wanting you to do this for a while," I said as Peter knelt behind me, I could feel his hot breath on my back as he used his hands to stroke the length of my body. From my shoulders to my curves, lingering to reach around and massage my still hard nipples and then down to my ass.

I felt his kisses start and before long, he had kissed and softly bit almost every inch of my ass. I had to brace myself with my arms because of the feelings he was creating. I spread my legs as his kisses found my tiny rosebud and his fingers massaged by sloppy and inflamed pussy.

I felt Peter's tongue on my asshole, delicately moving around and making me squirm, my moaning revealing how much this turned me on.

Peter was one of the few members of the management team, who really liked making me feel good, not just, for what I could do for them.

With his fingers now penetrating and working my pussy I was having difficulty standing. His tongue was pushing hard against my body's resistance and he paused. I heard the snap of the top being opened. Seconds later with my eyes closed, I felt the coolness of the liquid being rubbed onto my skin.

My eyes rolled back as now I felt his lubed finger rimming my asshole, circling its shape and then pushing slightly. This was everything I had been hoping for. His finger met with the same resistance his tongue had, but this time my ass yielded and I felt some pain and then pleasure as his thick finger entered me.

To the first knuckle and then back out again, then in, a little deeper the second time. More and more each time, each time a little deeper, I could feel the second knuckle inside me. My knees were wobbly and my whimpers filled the room

Then I felt a second finger, this one playing with my pussy. The first continued the stretching, which both hurt and was pleasurable at the same time, slowly at first Peter moved his finger in and out of my ass then he started faster and harder, I was leaning even more on the desk.

Peter whispered in my ear, "Are you ready Lisa?" He cupped one of my breasts and while still working my ass with his other hand.

"I moaned that I was and I felt his fingers slip out of me, and then a second later I felt his cock pressing against my ass.

Peter kissed my neck as he pressed the rounded tip against my small rosebud, I knew how big he was and I braced myself and pushed back with my hips, my rosebud stubbornly refused to yield for a moment.

I felt a sudden and intense pain and then he was inside me, the pain was gone and it was as if I could feel every part of his cock with my ass.

"Are you okay Lisa?" Peter asked as his cock filled more of my ass.

Unable to speak, I just replied with a long guttural moan as inch after inch of him entered me.

Still supporting my body with my arms, I felt like there was no way he could fit. Peter reached around me and started playing with my pussy again, forcing his cock 2 inches, 3 inches, 5 inches, and still he kept filling me up.

Thank god for the lube, Peter moaned in my ear, "God Lisa, I can't believe how tight you are, I thought your pussy was hard to fuck, but your ass is so much tighter, it feels incredible."

I smiled and moaned even louder as I felt his balls finally push up against my ass. He was all the way in me, the feeling was insane, much better than being pegged by Mrs. Thompson, Peter was moaning even louder than I was. Both our bodies were covered in sweat.

I knew what was coming next but I still shuddered as Peter withdrew all of the way and then plunged back into me again. My ass was still adjusting from the first time, it was still incredibly tight, and we both moaned and whimpered as his cock refilled me again. A third time, a fourth, and then I lost track. My world had collapsed into raw feelings, as I felt full, then empty, then full again. Each time the sensations only built my pleasure higher and higher.

12